Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

Postby TheStygianHawk » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:06 pm

The werewolf woman smiled slowly.
"My name is Hazel. What brings you here all alone, young one? What is your name?", she asked.

Chance saw she had only one eye, a black eyepatch and long scar covering the other.

"I'm Chance. I'm afraid I can't remember where I am or why. Would you know?" Chance asked.

The woman raised her eyebrows briefly in surprise, then her expression became reassuring.

"We're just outside of my hometown. The fact you can't remember anything is troubling. Luckily, I know the town well and these woods better. Why don't you follow me, and we'll find you some help..."

Chance followed the woman through the trees....

(Btw, anyone can controll Hazel. Just remember while she is an antagonist, she would rather fool everyone than make an outright move agenst them)
================================================================

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:20 pm

Daniel said his goodbyes to Lacy as he lead the two humans outside, Eli following close behind. "All right, it's pretty hard to get lost in this town so you don't need to worry about that." he said as he began to walk down the side walk, leading them to the stores and shops that lined the road. He showed them all of the clothing stores, restaurants, the grocery store, gas stations, and the mechanics shop. He waited patiently in each of the stores as the two looked around, occasionally buying things. He knew they'd need clothes and other essentials, so he allowed them to take their time. When he got bored he talked to Eli about the days strange occurrences, occasionally being low-key flirty with him and telling jokes.

Back at the cafe, Lacy hurriedly set up the extra rooms she had upstairs. She cleaned and pulled out bed frames and mattresses, putting everything into place. Soon, the two rooms were all cleaned up and neatly organized. They were bland, but she knew they'd be full of stuff within a few weeks. She sighed as she walked back downstairs and resumed her job, taking orders and making drinks.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:52 pm

Tom followed after him as he looked around. The town seemed very nice to him. It wasn't too bad so maybe staying the night here wouldn't be that had. He knew in the morning that he would find his way out of here. He glanced over at the other girl who seemed to be clam. Tom just couldn't wait to sleep in the nice comfortable bed.

Alexia looked around as she thought this place was very nice. She didn't say much as she was her usual self. The girl didn't talk much anyways Unless she was really spoken too. For now, she just didn't say much.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Fri Sep 29, 2017 10:22 am

Aribella "Ari" Monique
Female
Heterosexual
3/4 Vampire|1/4 Werewolf
Crush//Open
Tags//Open

She awoke in her bed, laying in the comfy, fluffy, white sheets. When she wakes, her eyes turn blood red, but after a few seconds they flash to golden yellow then back to their normal turquoise-gray. She reached over to her bedside table and picked up her phone, and iPhone 7. She scrolled through her socials and replied to her messages. Aribella got up and changed into distressed, dark wash, high waisted skinny jeans, a baby pink cropped cami and periwinkle heels. She walked out of her house and stood on the sidewalk, looking at her phone.

Chance West
Male
Heterosexual
Werewolf
Crush//Open
Tags//Hazel

He followed her through the trees after mumbling, "Im not that young... Only 20" But he figured she od hear him, especially if she really was another werewolf as he thought.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Binx_It » Fri Sep 29, 2017 2:54 pm

Are you still accepting? If not let me know!))

Name-Raven
Gender-Female
Age-16
Spiecies-Human
Weaknesses- Not very Strong
Strengths- Rather Fast for Human

(Learn more in role-play)

Image>

ImageImageImage
Young Adult//Still Behaves Like A Kid//Gamer//Manga & Anime Fan

Binx_It

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YUNGBLUD » Sat Sep 30, 2017 6:19 am

Lykaios shivered and looked around. They were lying face down outside someone's house; a warm pool of blood surrounding them. They freaked and jumped to their feet. Whispering under their breath, they started running; knocking over a blonde haired woman who cursed in an ancient tongue. Lykaios ran into the nearest shop before the scary lady could creep them out even more. They turned around and smiled. They were in a music shop. Picking up the nearest P!atd album, they tried to tune out, just as the lady they had knocked over in the street walked in...
YUNGBLUD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Wed Oct 04, 2017 3:57 am

( Please make a male. )
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YUNGBLUD » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:11 am

((me))
YUNGBLUD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:05 am

As Tom and Alex shopped for toothbrushes, shampoo and the like Daniel and Eli waited out on the sidewalk.

It was almost noon, and the sun was pleasantly warm.
Eli was smothering sunscreen on himself to prevent his pale skin from frying.

"Y'know, movies have it all wrong. We don't turn to dust or sparkle in the sun we just turn red. Very red,"
Eli commented, squirting sunscreen into the palm of his hand.

Daniel smirked. "I remember, you looked like a tomato when your sunscreen washed off in the pool," he commented.

"Ugh, don't remind me. Although it did teach me to buy the waterproof stuff."

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:16 am

Daniel chuckled,"Yeah, and don't forget to layer it on every 10 minutes." he said teasingly. It always seemed like Eli was putting it on every few minutes, since it wore off so fast. He did buy the cheapest stuff too, so it didn't surprise Daniel. He sighed as he turned to look at the window display of the store,"I hope we figure out what this all means soon." he said quietly, only loud enough for Eli to hear.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me