"Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: "Who Are We?" (medieval/ fantasy) (open)

Postby geto » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:11 pm

Owa Ariolde•18•Assassin & Thief•Mentions-Autumn & Lucien•Tags-Autmn & Lucien•Mood-Slightly surprised

He nodded briefly to Autumn as he took the Gardenia in his hand, "I'm Owa, pleasure to meet you, I'll see you around then."

He turned around, getting ready to leave when he heard something crash beside him, he turned around sharply, his hand ready to grab a knife, but to his surprise he saw a man on the ground,
"Are..you okay?" He asked slowly, a smile slowly forming on his face, reaching out a hand for the man to grab.
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jul 22, 2017 3:38 pm

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember - (wb)
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags:owa

Autmun answered," Pleasure to meet you, Owa." She gave him a slight wave as he was leaving her stall. Autumn saw a elf that had fallen. She walked over and started gathering some of the objects that he had dropped.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby horror. » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:05 pm

fruitywhales wrote:Iris/18/female/gargoyle/loner/Location:Field/Tags;Orion

"I like the sound of that." Iris smirked, tucking the flower into her sash. Standing, she looked down on Orion. "Need any help, buddy?" She asked, squatting to his level. She lifted her hand to push back the the hair that had managed to fall over her eyes.

Orion Belladonna
|| Location: Fields |||| Species: Revenant. |||| Occupation:: Mercenary Healer. |||| Tagged: Iris!! ||

"I got it! No worries!" He stood up and flicked his finger. The picnic blanket folded itself and stowed itself away into his backpack. The empty container of food also followed and pretty soon, everythinf was cleared away. "Now let me just call Fillimina and we can get going." Fillimina lifted her tiny head to see Luthen waving his hand, and she cam back over in the form of an Elk.
horror.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lxxtus » Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:11 pm

❝𝐿𝓊𝒸𝒾𝑒𝓃 𝒟𝑒𝓈𝓇𝑜𝓈𝒾𝑒𝓇𝓈❞

Male // Twenty-Two // Elf // Homoromantic Demisexual
Affiliation DragonBane Guild // Occupation Baker // Powers/Abilities Healing, Dream Manipulation
Location Market // Feeling Calm, a bit embarrassed and drained // Tags Owa, Autmun

He gratefully took the hand to help pull himself up while softly muttering 'thank you's. "I'm fine, I've had worse than this, but thank you nonetheless." The man replied and once he had brushed off the dust on his pants, Lucien held out his hand to shake the others, "I'm Lucien and, as you can tell, I'm very good at first impressions." He said with a bit of soft laughter as he took back the bags from the fairy to shrug them back onto his shoulder. "I'm sorry about this hun.. Falling in front of your flower stall and all." Lucien apologized to her, glancing up at her from a quick check to make sure nothing had broken once more in his bit of worry.
lxxtus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:34 pm

Saito Tomohiko
Male|26|canine kemonomimi| The king|Assassin | Location: Garden |Tags; Isolda

Saito saw the sword that she carried, Thinking to his self for abit" I see.."was all he saidand took a seat by a pond that had fish swimming around in it. His long tail laid calmly behind him as he stared into the water. "You seem abit troblued,Are you alright? " he asked ."And..are you are aware about a band of people that recently fromed? It's just rumors, but people are saying that they are plotting something against the kingdom." Saito was soft and relaxed as ever

Lux
Female||20||mage ||Book/spell shop owner ||Dragonbane guild||Location : her shop||Tags;
Ryu

lux gaze turned to Ryu when he approached. " Ryu! Hiya! You won't believe what must happened! So I was trying to make a light clone of my self, but instead..I SUMMONED A DRAGON! Isn't that cool?" She was clearly proud of her self. She manged to summon creature, but not just any creature, but a dragon. " My father summoned a creature once, an owl..but once I save him, he'll be surprise that I summoned a dragon.
    Hehe"

The dragon was utterly confused and annoyed, letting out a large yawn before lowering his head down towards the two." You two, human children. Tell me why I'm here? I was in the middle of nap..and now I'm suddely here, what is the meaning of this?"
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fruitywhales » Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:35 pm

Iris/18/gargoyle/female/loner/location fields/Tags;Orion

"Oh wow..." she took a step back. Her eyes widened at the sight of everything packing itself up. So this was magic. She was fascinated. "Really, Orion, I can walk. I'd probably break her back if I even attempted to take a ride on her!" She reasoned, worried she could harm his friend. "I'm a gargoyle for Pete sake!"
Fruitywhales

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Arya22 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:52 pm

Isolda|25|Princess|In the Castle gardens|Tagging Saito

Isolda didn't let herself be unsettled by the questions. She kept a perfectly straight face, like always. It was in fact very rare to see her show any emotions at all. "Yes, I am alright." she replied coldly. At the second question, she hoped no-one had been caught, although it was probably not true. "Yes, I did hear rumors about it, but mostly maid-gossip." she answered, knowing it was perfectly reasonable to say something like that. Somehow, maids always found out about everything.
Bookworm | she/her | bi & demisexual
I am Arya22 and I'm a female who likes reading
Pm me to chat about anything at all!
Signature coded by Amburned. Thank you!!
Arya22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:16 pm

Ember/18/male/gargoyle/mercenary/tags: ?

Ember got done sparing with his partner. He grins as he'd won again. Ember slipped his sword back in his sheath. He was bored out of his mind , so he decided to make a trip to the marketplace. Ember then took off and flew towards the marketplace. Fortunately, it was a short trip. He landed and started to browse a while. He saw the fairy that sold flowers. Ember took a small glance at her selection. He was impressed on how well cared for the flowers were taken care of.
--------
Autmun/18/female/fairy/florist/tags: Lucien /Owa

Autmun stated," It's alright, not a problem , Lucien." She adds," Try to be more careful, okay and safe travels to you." Autumn went on back to her beloved flowers.
--------
J'zhario/24/hydra/protector of the castle/male/tags: none

The beast was awakened upon hearing faintly the princess's voice. He huffed slightly and stretched out. J'zhario walked to the front of his enclosure and roared lowly. He hissed and layed down to await his meal.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiri Artemina » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:14 pm

Gabriel Luna | 21 | Male | Half-Angel Half-demon | Location : streets | Tags: Marvin

"Well, I obviously don't want to get robbed, but well, since I left home, I didn't get to use my powers in ages. I'm just to scared to use them in the human world. But what if I get an attack for someone, wouldn't count as self-defense? " Gabriel smiled." If ever you'll get robbed, " he continued "I'll be glad to kick their backsides the 'demon style' way!"
Image Sʜɪʀɪ | Aɴɪᴍᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ | Nᴏᴢᴏᴍɪ cʜᴀɴImage

Here's My Signature shop~
Wanna join my art contest?
You would like to chat?
With pleasure! You can send me a Private Message any time!

Shiri Artemina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:44 pm

Owa Ariolde•18•Assassin & Thief• Mentions-Lucien•Tagged-Lucien•Mood-Slightly curious

Owa gave off a breathy laugh, then coughed.
"I'm Owa, Owa Ariolde, pleasure to make your acquaintance."

He looked at the bags that hung on Lucien's shoulders.
"Where are you heading to? I'll help. And, I insist." Owa said, tucking the Gardenia into his belt and looking straight into Lucien's eyes.
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me