☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers, accepting!)

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:54 am

lily eyed Rowan cautiously as he extended his arms, chewing on her lip in thought. she wasn't much of a physical person with people she wasn't close with, but on the other hand, teleportation had exhausted her. with a small smile, lily settled into his arms, grateful for his power. wait what," she exclaimed, pulling out of the hug, we're going to look for a place because Cilian can sense his father? we're going to use his sense as our compass?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:56 am

(Sorryz! Had not Idea the RP started! Re-cap? I feel bad :()
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:59 am

[Cilan called a meeting in the forest. He can sense where the Sanctuary is, because he has a connection with his father Luno, who's still alive. Cilan and Mallory are going into town to steal supplies. Rowan, Lily, Erion, and Laurel are gathered in the forest. You can say Rose was there the whole time, or she can just show up -- your choice!]

Rowan hugged Lily back. He really did love hugs; he would even hug King Alastair if he offered. Once Lily pulled away, Rowan flinched at the sight of Erion's cut. Like a doctor, his senses were sharply attuned to finding anything wrong with someone, even the slightest bruise or paper cut.
"Can I take your hand for a second?" he asked Erion. Rowan was holding out his hand already.
He turned to Lily. "Yes. You are very intuitive," he said. "This is not just any place though. The Sanctuary is the last refuge for anyone who is against King Alastair, and I'm sure we can reach it safely."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:13 am

{I'll jump in with Rowan, Lily, Erion, and Laurel, I'll just sat Rose was takin a nap :0}

𝓡 ose yawned slightly having her hands under her head like a pillow. She decided she needed to wake up. She reached up her arms and rubbed her eyes. Rose leaped down off of the the tree branch she was on and tucked a piece of blonde hair behind her ear and looked at the sun. She heard Rowan and Lily's voice over in a distance. She walked over. "Hey guys. Anything I miss?" She asked flipping a small knife in her hand.
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:14 am

rolling her eyes gently at Rowan's caring nature, a small smile tugged at her lips as the boy went to heal Erion. this is the same sanctuary that people have died trying to find, right?" she questioned, the idea of trying to protect multiple people against the king didn't seem easy. well, I can bounce back to where I'm staying to get medial supplies..." she trailed off, gazing at Rowan. does using your power weaken you? like would we need medical supplies?"
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:17 am

Erion sighed and held his hand out to Rowan. "She doesn't realize how reckless she is, sorry to stress you out." He tugged lightly on his bond with her. Laurel ignored the pull and continued, slightly unaware of her surroundings.

(Is Rose taking a nap on the ground or in the trees? o3o)
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby artemis, » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:17 am

Mal rolled her eyes playfully, nudging him. "Hey!" She said with a smile. They continued walking towards the city, and she eyed the market. "I guess now we start robbing." She said. Mallory's eyes flickered from shop to shop.
she/her
artemis,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:34 am

(Trees, she is very caring about her hair XD)
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:35 am

Cilan pretended to stumble dramatically as Mallory nudged him. "I'm hit! I'm hit!" he exclaimed, staggering like he just got shot. Then he laughed and resumed walking normally. "I know exactly who I want to rob," he said with a grin, and pointed towards Cyprian's summer job -- a wilderness supplies stand. Nobody bought from there, because nobody was allowed to go into the wilderness except Alastair's personally hired hunters. Now Cyprian was going to get even more poor.

Rowan gently took Erion's hand in both of his, clasping it as he let his healing power flow. "Don't worry," he chuckled. "Healing others is a stress reliever for me. Using my power on others makes me calm, too."
He looked at Lily. "Yes, this is the same sanctuary." Rowan smiled at Rose in greetings, and made sure she heard the next words. "We are leaving tonight, and Cilan can guide us there safely with his family bond. We will not die like the others, since we know the way. We are not blindly searching."
He had absolute faith in his cousin and his friends.
"I don't know if my power can weaken me. I feel like the more I give, the better I feel," he explained. "For some reason though, my power does not work on Cilan... medical supplies will help."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:40 am

Erion jolted slightly when he felt pain on his head, and immediately turned to look up at Laurel, who had...more or less fell onto Rose. Laurel rubbed her head in pain, and quietly slipped down to a tree trunk. "So sorry about that, I slipped." She sat down guilty as she looked everywhere but her annoyed glaring twin. Note to self: Stop reaching for things not in my range. Erion sighed and looked back at Rowan curiously. "Maybe it doesn't work on family members? He is your cousin..."
Last edited by Lonely_Dream on Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me