lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:20 am

Mavis was smiling happily up at Mishka when suddenly another voice was heard. "It's okay! Do you wanna join us?" Mavis asked softly as she moved a few dolls from their places, putting them closer together. There was enough space for Cinder now. "What's your name?" Mavis asked. She held her teddy to herself tightly
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:33 am

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis, Mishka
Cinder smiled at the young girl and slowly stepped into the room and sat down next to Mavis. "I'm Cinder." she replied and stuck out her hand, moving her fingers slowly. A smoke drifted from her finger tips and formed a cloud right in front of her lap. A white rabbit with white eyes popped its head out from the cloud, standing on its hind legs. She pet the rabbits head gently, grinning as she did so. "This is Thumper. He's one of the animals I can summon. He's a fan of new people although a bit of a dork at times." she watched as the rabbit hopped away from her and stopped in front of Mavis, peering up at the girl curiously before beginning to sniff her leg.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:34 am

Kira_Nightblade wrote:Heather shrugged, "To be honest I haven't been up there yet, we could explore together then, I guess," she said.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:37 am

Mavis moved away from the animal. She didnt want the demon in her coming out. She looked at Cinder and back at Thumper. She held her teddy away from the animal. She shot a glare at the animal before looking at Cinder, uncomfortable. She moved over to Mishka. She didnt like the animal much at all, solely for the reason of she didnt want to hurt it. "I dont like animals too much..." She said quietly. She'd probably end up as a hunter or defender as she could use her powers to help her catch things
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:00 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine slept fitfully, her stomach occasionally waking her up and causing her to groan with pain. Eventually, she woke up, curled into the fetal position. She lay that way for a long while, awake and stifling her groans.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker grinned. "Cool! Let's go then!" He led the way to the third floor, then stopped. "So, this is the kids' floor, yeah?" He jogged down the hall, peering into each room. "They're the same as the second floor. Except for this one." Tucker stopped in front of a large room. "It's so cool! I bet the little kids love it here."

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah knew she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier. Leelah tugged on Finch's sleeve. "It's getting dark, we should go soon."

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan sat in the park, headphones in, reading a book. He was wasting away the time until he had to head home. He had work the next morning, but he wanted to stay out as late as possible. He loved the sound and smell of night air, and the park was the perfect place. Despite being a city boy who relied on public transport, Nathan liked to think he'd do good out in the wild, on his own.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:27 am

Alexander Theodra Deakran - 13 - Wolf Shapeshifter - Male - Location: Forest
Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest

Alexander caved in slightly as he attempted to climb the tree to reach the Acorns. But neither of them knew how to climb, despite Thana being in her cat form. Alexander sighed, and gave up, his stomach growling at him. He sniffed the air once more, and began walking away from the Acorns that seem to taunt him. Thana saw the look of sorrow in her brother's eyes, and gave a kitten-like sigh. She wanted to help, she really did, but she didn't know how. "Brother Alexander, are you okay?" She mewed a question, to which her brother responded, growling, "I need to stop lying to you... I wasn't okay from the start and I'm not okay now." Thana blinked for a moment, then mewed, "What do you mean by that?" Alexander didn't respond. "It's getting dark out..." she mewed, her ears flattened. "So?" Thana silenced herself, as she knew how Alexander responded by now. No place to rest, no place to stop, no place to think...

Johanu Toreath - 26 - Male - Location: City

Johanu continued to walk, too busy being lost in his own thoughts to even look. He was perfectly fine, just needed some time to think. What if there are other humanoids in the world... what if they're being treated better than the ones here? He thought, smiling at it. 'Cause then that would mean that the world isn't full of people who just believe all of what the law says... He hadn't realized that it was getting dark out.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:56 am

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Peacekeeper / Tags: Echo
    Tommy walked with the other peacekeeper, his eyes fixed on the ground. He didn't want to look the other man in the face for a plethora of reasons. He didn't want to see how happy he was to be carrying an unconscious humanoid, talking about how fantastic it would be to turn her in, nor did he want the other man to notice the panicked expression on Tommy's face. He could hear the peacekeeper talking on and on in the back of his mind, but he wasn't really listening. There was a lot more that needed to be thought of before it was too late, like what Tommy would have to do once they reached headquarters, or if he even could do anything at all? He thought about all of the security cameras and guards he'd have to dodge to escape, and how slim of a chance escaping was.

His gaze fell upon Echo, who was lifeless for the most part. His eyes narrowed as he tried to make out what she was mouthing, only to realize she was telling him to go. Subtly, he furrowed his brows and shook his head before looking away from her again. Tommy's hands balled up into fists, his anxiety going up and up as they neared the headquarters. There was really only one option, at least Tommy thought so. He side-stepped closer to the peacekeeper, trying not to make it obvious, before in one quick motion wrapping an arm around his neck and pulling him backwards. He just wanted to knock him unconscious, not kill, there was already enough blood on his hands. With just a little extra time he could take Echo and travel far far away, maybe even find other humanoids and persuade them to help. All of this had 'risk' written all over it, but with adrenaline taking over, he felt like it was all they had left to do. Whether or not any of this was right was a whole different story. Tommy knew Echo wouldn't be happy with him once she was awake, but if he were to let her get taken away and try to continue living his life as normal, nothing would change. Everyone would still hate and demonize humanoids, hundreds of innocent beings would be taken away, and he would feel so responsible for all of it. He wanted to be apart of the change.

━━━━ ♑︎ ━━𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑹━━━
    'Twenty-one years. / Male. / Gay. / Humanoid / Tags: Jessica, Finn, Elias
    Augustus looked to the bird across from him, albeit a little shyly, and fluttered his wings only to find that more of his feathers were coming out. He tried to dodge said feathers, but one ended atop his head anyways. Gus shook his head and let out a soft chirp, taking a step back. Mentally shaking his head, his eyes averted back to Elias as he listened to what the other bird had to say."I mean yeah, I can understand you. Why wouldn't I be able to?" He asked, cocking his head. He then heard what sounded like one of the humanoids he was spying on calling out to them. Perhaps he had made more noise than he thought he did. He looked at the window and kept his head down, backing furhter into the bushes.

Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:14 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Nyx / Location: Park /

She pulled her arm away from him. “ Why would I go with you? Your a stranger!” Alyssa yells. She gets up and walks a little farther away and plops down onto a park bench. She wasn’t sure what she should do. Should she run? Maybe that’d be best. But maybe the man was kind and would take her somewhere new! The thought of that made her feel more comfortable around him. She didn’t expect him to be a peacekeeper. “ where would you take me? “ She asked.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:11 pm

Heather nodded, a slight grin on her face. "Believe me, you'll be able to hear them laughing from downstairs sometimes."
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 20, 2019 3:36 pm

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis / Cinder
────────────────────
Mishka smiled softly and chuckled as he watched Mavis grab her tea set and set it up at the table. He was enjoying this little tea time they had going on. He continued to go with it until Cinder showed up, and the man went silent and still. He continued to sit on the ground, taking his large hands and putting them to himself. Though he watched the two as they interacted. The man felt a lot like the overseer of the conversation, even though the caretaker could have been able to speak at any time. He didn't, he sat there and watched as Cinder formed a rabbit from smoke. Mavis seemed uncomfortable, and he didn't feel the best around the animal either. He didn't like small animals, he always felt like one wrong move and he'd squish the tiny things.
He held his arms out to Mavis and allowed her to sit on his lap if she wished, keeping her safe from the bunny.
"Do not be afraid.. is just smoke." he replied while attempting to swing at the animal with his hand to show how it wasn't real, and that it was just an illusion.
"Cinder is trying to be friendly. Maybe you show her some of your toys? Don't you have bunny stuffed animal?" he asked gently while tilting his head and looking down at the girl with a small smile
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me