☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby SunnyJustice » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:50 pm

[I updated the front page. Now it links to the forms of the twelve main characters. Also, I made this pet group. Currently it only has this generation, but the next generation will be added ASAP!]

"Of course that's okay," Rowan said with a soft smile. It seemed like Laurel was going to fall asleep on the spot. When she left, Rowan wondered if he should go after her, just in case she fell down. She seemed able to walk on her own though, and Rowan couldn't neglect his hunger. He would set up for the others once they came in, but for now he was going to eat. He made a sandwich of toast and spam, and began to eat it quickly.

"Here you go," said Cilan as he gestured to the bags. He had no idea which one was specifically Erion's. Speaking of whom, Laurel was right. "They better get back here soon! Rowan has to heal them, and it won't be easy if their wounds are already scabbed over or something."
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:59 pm

Olivia

She nodded looking down at her hand, it really stung and was still bleeding but it was not nearly as bad as Erion's back. "Yeah, it should be fine... just some broken scales." She hoped that they would reach the group quickly before something else horrible happened.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:06 pm

lily rolled her eyes and smiled as Rowan became a little emotional at her comment, then followed him into the cabin. She wasn't particularly hungry; living on the streets meant not eating for days at a time, so she wasn't used to a steady stream of meals. She slid into the seat to Rowan, hoping he'd purposely left it open. She wrinkled her nose at the sight of the spam, spread out on the piece of toast, then paused as a thought came to mind. she grinned as she took a spoonful of the truly disgusting spam and smeared it on Rowan's face, bursting out into laughter.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 13, 2016 10:13 am

Rowan gasped as Lily actually, honest to goodness smeared spam on his face. Even though he was a neat freak, he found this completely funny. "Come to think of it, I do appreciate good food," he said with a smile. Rowan licked some of the spam off around his mouth, and wiped the rest off on his hand, before carefully cleaning his hand with... wait, what was he supposed to clean it with? The only thing around was the old dusty tablecloth. It wouldn't look much worse with food smeared on it, so Rowan actually wiped the spam on the tablecloth.
"Shh. You saw nothing," he whispered.
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:01 am

Laurel nodded gratefully and pulled Erion's bag out of the pile, searching for the secret pocket where Erion usually put important stuff. She quickly took out a bottle of pills, ignoring the poison label she had stuck on it years ago as a practical joke; it was fun watching people think she was trying to kill herself. She unscrewed the cap and peeked in. "There should be enough to last me a week I think?" She shrugged tiredly and swallowed 2, not bothering to drink water. She quickly put it back into the correct section, and placed it near the pile. Now to wait for them to take effect. Hopefully I won't fall asleep before then.

"Let's hope it doesn't get infected." He grit his teeth and pushed himself harder, trying not to lose his balance as the swimming black dots only grew bigger, obscuring most of his sight. He sighed in frustration when he a branch almost stabbed his eye. The way the wind blew past his back really stung the edges, as the wound seemed to start bleeding somewhat slowly. "Definitely need a pill after this." He murmured it quietly, grateful that he had thought to bring his medicine along with Laurel's.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:12 am

lily's laugh turned into a disgusted face when Rowan ate some of the spam. "That's so gross," she complained, sticking her tongue out. Her eyes widened as the person she thought was such a goody-two-shoes, wiped the remaining spam onto the tattered tablecloth. She leaned up and whispered "But I did see that," her breath tickling his ear. Pulling back and smiling, Lily looked around at the other time travelling companions. "Hey", she asked, "Where are we headed from here? I don't actually know where we are."
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:20 am

Olivia

Seeing how much trouble he had traveling she thought for a second before looking back at him. "I could probably carry you the rest of the way if traveling on foot is getting to difficult."
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:42 pm

CalmSerenity wrote:While they stood in silence, Jaai counted everything green. Grass, her bag... Cyprian's eyes. Okay, maybe we shouldn't think about green, she told herself. Cyprian still confused her in a very unwantedly emotional way.
Then he interrupted her thoughts, and she silently thanked him. Someone needed to distract her from her thoughts. His question reminded her of her ice failure, and she couldn't meet his eyes. She instead traced circled on the back of her hand.
"No," she mumbled, explaining by making short wall. Even as she struggled it wouldn't raise higher than a foot. "Kinda pathetic, right?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SunnyJustice » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:03 pm

[Time travelling companions? XD]

Rowan stilled as he felt Lily's breath on his ear. It sent a comforting feeling of warmth through him, just being so close to her. Ironically, at the same time, he felt like cornered prey. Rowan had to be honest, though. If he was a bird and she was the cat hunting him, he would be too starstruck to even spread his wings and fly away. Right now he wanted nothing but a nice warm hug. If she hugged him though, he would probably cry himself to sleep (with joy) in her arms.
"We're still in the same country of Hesenia, I'm sure," Rowan said once he regained his composure. He still looked like Solara had placed both her hands on his cheeks, and held him like that for a full minute. "East of the Capital City. There's mountains further east, but first we'll arrive at the foot of those mountains. The village of Cadenza is there. They're very friendly and they love music, so we can rest there, as long as nobody minds some night violin."

Cyprian watched the wall of ice carefully. Now that was pretty cool. He was staring, like a little kid lost in a toy shop, or a person freezing to death who swore he could see Solara. Jaai's powers honestly did impress him. The ice element was more comfortable to Cyprian than, say, the fire element. He didn't get along with the Adamsons because of their completely different alignments. Jaai though, he wanted to be around her.
He had never been so strongly attached to someone before. He just didn't want to leave her side. It was confusing, and sometimes it made him a little uncomfortable. But it would be much more uncomfortable to part ways with her.
"Pathetic?" he shook his head with a laugh. He couldn't believe she actually thought it was pathetic. Then again, maybe she was being sarcastic... Cyprian wasn't the smartest guy. "No. That's awesome. Can you make a snowball?"
SunnyJustice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Tue Dec 13, 2016 3:25 pm

A snowball. A... A snowball? Jaai had never thought about it before. She didn't even know if she could make snow. How would that even work? She could make ice, melt it, and then make more, so maybe if she tried she could.
"Yeah, it's not as cool as it could be, but I'm working on it," Jaai said, running her fingers though her short hair carefully. She should try, at least try. Maybe she could even make a snow cloud?
A drop of cold landed on her face, and she looked up. A small gathering of clouds let tiny flurries flutter down towards Jaai and Cyprian,, and she stared at it in shock. She could make snowstorms! Well, a miniature one, but surely with training she could make blizzards!
She held out her palms, trying to make the flurries bigger, and they expanded slightly before she couldn't take anymore stress and she relaxed, huffing and puffing. Now the clouds released snow faster, and a small pile had accumulated at their feet.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me