lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:05 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Nyx / Location: Park /

She started to walk to the park. Alyssa hadn't left the house for a while, so she thought it might be nice to adventure a bit. When she arrived, she immediately started to play on the equipment. She didn't even look around long enough to realize a peacekeeper was in the area. Still playing, she smiles widely and giggles.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:23 am

Alexander Theodra Deakran - 13 - Wolf Shapeshifter - Male - Location: Forest
Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest

They couldn't find anything to eat. Alexander silently whimpered, as this is the third day in a row that they couldn't find anything. I'm a terrible hunter... he thought, giving a wolfy sigh. Thana mewed and pointed up at a tree. "Acorns? You expect me to try to eat Acorns?" Alexander barked to Thana with an annoyed tone, in which she replied with a mew, "Well, it's the only food we're ever gonna find for today... might as well try..."

Johanu Toreath - 26 - Male - Location: Home, going Outside (city)

Johanu made his mind up and walked all those flights of stairs down to the exit. He sighed and headed outside, going for an extra walk. He just needed to clear his head, that's all. Johanu looked up at the sky, and remained silent, not saying a word. He wasn't going to let these peacekeepers scare him, even though he wasn't a Humanoid. I'm probably the only Human that questions the law enforcement's ideals... He thought, sighing as he walked along the sidewalk.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:47 am

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo craned her head up to look up to Tommy. Terror coursed through her veins as she listened to the two peacekeepers talk. Had this really been a part of Tommy's plan all along? Echo sure hoped not. He had seemed so genuine. No. He was still a friend. At least that is what Echo was praying for. She felt the knee in her back press her harder into the ground and winced, completely defenseless. She felt herself grow lightheaded both from loss of blood and the fact that it was hard to breathe while pinned to the ground. The girl coughed a few times, trying to get air into her lungs. Echo tried to shift her body over but the peacekeeper only pressed her harder into the dirt. A few tears ran down her face as she stopped moving, the effects of the drug starting to take full effect.
"Yeah that's fine. She's your hunt too I guess." the peacekeeper shrugged. "Although, I want at least half the credit since I did the take down." he grinned at Tommy before looking down to Echo. "She should be pretty much out for a while. The new sedation drugs work wonders on them." he got off of Echo and brushed off his pant legs before reaching into his pocket for thick metal cuffs. He placed them on her hands and scooped her up roughly. "Alright let's get moving. I'm ready for a pay day! Good thing headquarters are right around the corner. We honestly lucked out." He began to walk in the direction of the peacekeeper building with Echo in his arms. Echo made eye contact with Tommy through half-closed eyes, hoping he'd just go. Go. she mouthed to him and nodded her head in the opposite direction. Gosh dang it Tommy I swear just get out of here and dispose of the dead body before you get caught.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Finch, Leelah

Kita stiffened as the possible humanoid jumped down from the tree. The girl's hands almost began to heat up and she quickly stopped them from possibly burning her clothing. She looked past him up into the tree to see if another person was coming. So far, nothing. The thought that another humanoid was lurking around only put her more on edge. Thankfully, she managed to not show just how nervous she actually was. "Kita." she replied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger. Why in the world was he wearing glasses? It wasn't that sunny out right now. Especially with the shade of the trees. With the way he treated them, they seemed important. Either way, it was strange and slightly unsettling. Around normal humans, Kita could easily handle herself. With humanoids, one never knew what to expect. "Where's your friend?" she asked slowly, maintaining eye contact with Finch.

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis, Mishka

Cinder emerged from the wall of trees that surrounded the Lost Kid's camp, having returned from one of the several patrols that she performed throughout the day. She stretched out her arms and looked at the door of their home. She frowned when she heard the sound of someone in distress. Worry immediately began to course through her head as she quickly made her way to the doorway of the house. Cinder found Mavis and Mishka and approached them. "Is everything okay? Did something happen?" she knelt down so that she could make eye contact with the two humanoids, her gaze full of concern. "Was there an encounter with a human?" her tone was grave but she did her best to not panic the young child. She knew that things could be stressful with their situation. One wrong move could mean a lifetime of suffering. Her heart ached for the children that stayed with them. No child deserved to go through what these kids were going through. And that was why Cinder took her job so seriously.

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alyssa

Nyx wandered the park aimlessly, waiting for something interesting to happen. He hadn't brought in a humanoid in a few weeks now and he was getting impatient. Then again, it wasn't a bad thing that he hadn't found any humanoids in a bit. It meant peacekeepers were doing their job. He straightened out his shirt and let his gaze scan the park until they landed on a young girl playing on the playground. He frowned and watched her closely. Was she here alone? That was definitely peculiar. She only looked to be six or seven years old. Nyx looked around at the park but didn't see anyone who could be her parents. He straightened his posture and began to walk in her direction. This could definitely be something for sure. He stopped in front of the equipment and looked to the girl. "Are you here all by yourself?" he asked casually.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:52 am

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Nyx / Location: Park /

Not thinking as she answered, she said, " Yup! I came here alll by myself. Isn't that AWESOME!? " Alyssa smiled and giggled as she made her way to the slide. " What is it to you? " Not glancing over to him once throughout the whole conversation. Of course, not once did she even suspect that man could be a peacekeeper. Only once had she had a problem with a peacekeeper, so she didn't care much to keep an eye out. The only thing she had to make sure was to not use her powers, but of course,it could happen. Throughout all of her thinking, she slides down and laughs.
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:08 am

Kira_Nightblade wrote:Heather shrugged, "To be honest I haven't been up there yet, we could explore together then, I guess," she said
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:35 pm

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka held Mavis's tiny little hand, gentle with it as she led him to her room. It was a way up the stairs to the third level in which her room lay. He walked in, ducking through the door frame before looking across the area. Her room looked normal, there were two beds. One bed for Mavis, the other for the other kid. He didn't know who else was sleeping in this room, but he decided against asking. The great man moved to sit down in the room by her plastic table and listened as Mavis explained about possessing her dolls. It was a bit weird but he only hoped it was for a more innocent reason.
"It is good way to practice your powers," he nodded slowly, gazing over at some of her toys and reaching out to grab one of her dolls. He was extremely gentle with it, like he would a baby. He fixed the doll's clothing and stroked her hair before showing the doll to Mavis
"What is this one's name? Have you named them all?"
He took the one he was holding and set it down at the plastic table, gently smoothing its dress out and reaching for another doll to set at the table.
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:51 pm

"That ones Emma, " She pointed at the first one he was holding. "I named all of them." She answered, smiling at him. She was much happier now since she got to talk about her dollies. "This ones named Ally. " She showed him the one she was holding. She brushed a bit of her hair out of her eyes and looked up at him. She didnt have a roommate yet, so thst was fine. She didnt want one anyways, she was too shy.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 20, 2019 4:11 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka smiled while looking over at the doll sitting at the table. Her name was Emma. He turned his head back to Mavis to find out the one she was holding was named Ally.
“Those are very nice names,” he said aloud while putting his hands in his lap, his body hunching in such a position.
“Are Emma and Ally friends?”
He sat back and put his arms behind him in order to stable himself. His back cracked a little and he sighed gently.
“Hmm..”
He noticed some of her other toys and scooted close to try and grab some to play with. He took a kitty plush and gently stroked its head like a real cat, and rubbed its ears before putting it at the table
“Looks like Emma has friend for tea. Cats like to drink tea you know.” Mishka grinned and winked at Mavis before scooting himself closer to her toys
He found a bunch of doll clothes, and picked out a deliciously small cowboy hat. He held it in his large fingers and set it gingerly atop the cat’s head
“There.. Kitty can be Sherrif.” He chuckled
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:26 am

Mavis giggled happily and nodded her head. "Okay!" She smiled. She grabbed some of her other toys and put them around the table, sitting her favorite teddy beside her. It was the one she had from her old home so no wonder she loved it. She used her powers to help her gather the teaset which had fallen out of it's case. The girl had good control over dark magic as it controlled her body most of the time. Her fire powers could get out of whack though sometimes
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:17 am

Cinder - 18 - Heterosexual - Defender- Female - Single - Power: Conjures Animal Spirit Forms - Location: Lost Kid's Camp - Tags: Mavis, Mishka

Cinder got up from her spot on the bed when she heard the sound of Mishka and that other girl talking. She felt bad that she might have frightened the new girl. She hadn't seen her around before so the girl had probably come from something traumatic. That was how they usually found their way here. Slowly, she stretched her arms out before walking in the direction of the noise. She stopped in front of the doorway that held the two humanoids and leaned on the door frame, offering a small smile to the two. "Hey." she greeted but stayed at the doorway. Cinder didn't want to intimidate the younger girl and kept a distance between the two. "Sorry if I scared you before. I had just come back from a patrol so I was a bit up tight."

Nyx - 22 - Heterosexual - Peacekeeper - Male - Single - Location: Park - Tags: Alyssa

Nyx nodded slowly. It was definitely odd to see such a young girl here all by herself. From the way she was acting, she didn't appear to have been neglected by her parents so it was likely that she didn't have any. Another clue that this might be a humanoid that he was dealing with. Normally, Nyx would have tackled the humanoid right then and there. However, he realized that this was his first humanoid child. It felt different to him and it made him hesitate. He did his best to shake the feeling and reached for her wrist. "You should come with me." he said quietly.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me