~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ~Ð샃ërëñt *New and Accepting*~

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:16 am

Chance popped his ears lightly then set him on the floor. "No animals near the food."
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:32 am

He scrabbled off the counter hurriedly and turned into a wolf
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

http://www.wordofmouthexperiment.com/de ... /index.htm

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Tue Sep 24, 2013 7:39 am

Chance laughed.
"And dreams in their development have breath,and tears,and tortures,and the touch of joy; they leave a weight upon our waking thoughts,they take a weight from off our waking toils,they do divide our being."
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Wed Sep 25, 2013 1:34 pm

I walked around the apartment bored
"Humanity has always been afraid of the dark. And as we age we learn that there really aren't any monster's in the dark. But that isn't true is it? Humanity is afraid of the dark because it is the embodiment of ourselves. Our fears, hates, and demons. And so we continue, somewhere in our hearts, to fear the dark."

(I used to be :Elementalord99, 1-Eye-Blind, Lost Angel, BlackAngels, Jedi Shadow)
TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 2:28 pm

Adara walked over to Cohen.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:16 pm

"Yes?" I asked her

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:19 pm

She looked at the ground. "I'm sorry for leaving." She whispered.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:57 am

I looed at her,"hey i understand, you dont have to be sorry"

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Phantasos~ » Sun Sep 29, 2013 1:17 pm

She smiled at him.
~Phantasos~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheSilverDark » Sun Sep 29, 2013 4:20 pm

"Just, let me know next time, okay?"

TheSilverDark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me