Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Rose and Knight | Tagged: Hershel

Postby Good.Pointe » Mon Sep 16, 2019 4:55 pm

๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž ๐€๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š ๐‘๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฒ | ๐…๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐Œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐‡๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š๐ง (๐€๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐œ ๐„๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ) | ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ข๐ž | ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

xxxxx๐“คpon hearing Hershel's answer, Rose let his words sit in her mind. A polite man with nowhere to go? Her gaze shifts down, staring into her teacup while she sorted through the conflicting solutions in her brain. On one end, it was in her nature to help. But on the other, this was someone she had quite literally just met. And that spelled danger. After a good minute of deliberating, she nervously looks back up at the man before her. She closes her eyes, takes one sharp breath in, and then gives her reply, "Listen, I'm going to be honest, this isn't an easy thing for me to do right now, but, it's getting late, it's gradually getting cooler, and you seem like a good guy..." Rose hesitates for a moment, another potential bad situation popping into her head, but she shakes her head and recollects her thoughts. "As long as no weapons come out of that case of yours, you can stay with me. But, just for tonight. I will help you look around tomorrow for a more permanent place." Her heart rate spikes, but she forces herself to stay calm. After all, this was the conclusion she reached. Oh, how she hoped she wouldn't come to regret it.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ™˜โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
๐Š๐ง๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ | ๐†๐ž๐ฅ๐๐ข๐ง๐  | ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ | ๐‡๐จ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž | ๐‘๐จ๐ฌ๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ž๐ญ | ๐ˆ๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง

xxxxx๐•‚night turns, unsatisfied staying away for this long, and begins to walk back to Rose.
Good.Pointe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 3:11 pm

||Larkin Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Kitchen --> Study | Tags: Mika, Grey||

Larkin rested his other hand on top of Mikaโ€™s as he guided her out of the kitchen, making sure she wouldnโ€™t think of escape. Not to mention for just some reassurance and comfort to calm her down a bit. Sure, she was in trouble but Lark wasnโ€™t one for extreme punishment or anything. He did want to get to the bottom of this though and figure out why his precious niece would attack a guest. If something happened, no way she would want to talk about it with the stranger standing not too far away. He carefully walked her down the hallway and slowly made his way to the study so they could talk in private. Once they were safe inside of the room, he sat her down and knelt down in front of her. Gently he placed a hand on one of her shoulders as he searched her face, despite her not being able to see him in return. โ€œAre you okay, Darling? I.. donโ€™t understand what happened down there. I know itโ€™s not like you to attack our guests, or anyone in fact. Did you not have your fill on blood before going around others? You know you can talk to good olโ€™ uncle Lark.โ€ Larkin asked with genuine concern and his lips turned into a gentle reassuring smile.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Game Room | Tags: Fal||

Adelia tried to contain a chuckle but failed at the fact he didnโ€™t know where the front door was. Glancing over at the butler, she raised an eyebrow at him and pondered if he had thought their interaction was forced as well. โ€œWell, if you do enjoy talking to me than you most certainly would enjoy talking to the others. They tend to provide a more interesting and engaging conversations then I think I can.โ€ She said softly and followed him into the game room, closing the door behind them.
(Wip, R.I.P.)

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Marc-Anthony||

~~~~~

||Katheryne Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Evanโ€™s Garden | Tags: Evan||

Katheryne shifted into a more comfortable position and wrapped her arms lightly around herself. After what she had witnessed after the short time of knowing Evan, he seemed to have been pretty close into fading. Whether it was into the other side, next life, or someplace else was unknown to Katie. She trusted Evan's words but was uncertain if something else was bound to happen. "Maybe you just aren't ready yet to go to whatever lies ahead. So until then, perhaps you are stuck with me too." She returned the joke, a corner of her mouth lifting up into a soft smirk. She knew there was a very great chance things could change, they always tend to. How else was she always wandering alone after all? However, in this moment Katheryne tried blocking out those overhanging doubts and tried to look at the positive. Glancing over the flowers in the basket, Katie figured it was probably just going to be an abandoned project for the day. She was curious if the plucked flowered was considered dead enough for Evan to touch but she thought it was too soon. After all, it the was the flowers that had caused the outburst in the first place.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me