Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Crescentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:43 pm

yrus L. 𝔇esdemona- "You don't know what a man's loss is."
43-Male | Grim Reaper | Manor Guest | Homo-None | tags;xxx
───────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
xxx/size]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

[size=150]𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
"I thougt so...you mangy angel." she jabbed playfully at Valac, giving a goofy grin. She moved her pay to his face and pushed it again. "I would so. And no, I refuse to get off of you since I'm just now falling alseep." Without further hesitation, Everest curled up around Valac and closed her eyes. But without any sort of warning, she sprung up and out of the chair, "I shouldn't keep you hostage, we have already gotten in enough trouble already. With the law. We don't need no crazy old ladies calling the law because an angel child is missing."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Addy
xxxxxxxx
He listened to the kingdoms, curious about what color corresponded to the kingdoms. Maybe simple colors like blue, green, yellow, and orange- maybe he thought that because the kingdoms might be aligned with the elements of the Earth? Probably not. Maybe its more complex than that, but it was a pretty good guess. "Fiammatta? It seems if you blank out on it, then maybe everyone else blanks on it too," he mumbled as he looked over towards the walls, everything growing familiar around him as the drew near to the game room. But his attention was brought back to Addy when she said that he should read it some time. "Really? I'll probably read it some time; do you mind lending it to me when you have finished reading the book?" He would probably abandon the book within the first few pages as he had a busy mind; he would rest, yes, but taking care of a child and making sure its fed properly...Welp. Guess he will have to find a way to sneak some food up to Mary- possibly Nico if he was still asleep.

xxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Nico
xxxxxxxx
Mary yawned a little, now getting slightly weary of this. He did have a run in of a few folks, and he didn't have a nap...and you expect children his age to take naps, otherwise they would go off the wall, destorying everything in their paths, which that was something that Mary grew out of, but not completly.

He blinked when Nico finished his side of the story, "'Then why don't you go back with me?' Lambchop asked, hoping that would be enough to persuade Sir Gilbert,'Its lonely over there, and I had a little fun running around the castle...even though I did get you fired. Plus why should you go back? You said that you didn't like the farm, so there's a reason to go back to the castle.'"

xxxxxxxx

𝔖
tellaluna- *Aggressive Clicking Noises* "Lookie here, how queer."
13-Female | Ghost Bat | Manor Animal | Unknown-None | tags; Spike
─────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Am I a bat? thought to herself as Spike questioned her. Or am I a rat? "I'm a rat with wings...I guess, who knows?" she laughed a little to herself as she held on to the collar, staring down at the floor for a bit before looking forward. She looked at the various objects that she could steal-...er...collect on her way back if Spike had to leave the place with his companion. Stellaluna looked around some more, but brought her attention to the horror show in the bathroom. She wanted to know what happened, but she didn't want to question it as it might bother Spike. But something was up when Spike let out an odd noise. Or was it her? It couldn't be. She looked down as he started to panic. What to do in this situation? Stellaluna raised her torn wing towards the top of his head and went over his head with her claws, trying her best not to scratch the poor dog's skin. "I'm sure we can find her! What about the man that she was with? Maybe he is with her?" Of course, little Stella didn't know who the man was, or if he was currently in the manor. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to look for him. But it was honestly all up to Spike if he wanted to or not. "We could always wait her if you'd wish."
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Thu Jul 18, 2019 7:34 am

Nicho'bala Truentsa| Nico or boy!| 10|Shifter|Position: Butler|Tags:Lambchoppppp
The butler, blinked as he notice the other boy give off a yawn, perhaps he should take his leave now. Slowly, he began to squirm away from the spot where he got comfortable in and started to crawl his way towards the exit of the blanket fort. Maybe if he did leave, he would get out of here and avoid Falicier's wrath

" It seems that you are a tired, so I should leave and let you sleep." He smiled weakly, as he pushed open the blanket fort.

Gray|Kit-Kat, Floof, among many other names| Unknown| GRAE, but is now a cat| Position: Manor Animal| Tags:open
The cat had taken two steps, that was all he had been able to manage, before he felt the tug of something on him, and his legs came out from under him as his body was jerked up by some unseen force. " No, no, no" the feline meowed as he tried the bat at whatever was holding him, only to be rewarded with a tumble into the bloody vampire's lap, and slowly shook his head trying to get his bearings
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby r0adkill » Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:56 pm

r0adkill wrote:
𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Nephilim | Male | Appears 20 | Stablehand | Bisexual

═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══

With a yawn, Xzavier got to work. He picked a curry comb from his groom box and worked the grime out of Mona's fur. Once he had efficiently loosened the dirt from her pelt, he picked up a soft brush and swept it over her body. Once silver-grey fur shone again, the stablehand moved onto a hoof pick. With a bit of coaxing, he got Mona's hoof up and began to pick the mud from it. He repeated the process for all hooves before giving her mane and tail a quick brush. Once he was satisfied, he put the groom box away and came back with his tack. A saddle pad was followed by a saddle, tightened and secured to the horses back. Xzavier slid the bridle on with relative ease, leaving Mona ready for a ride. Taking her reins, he guided her from her stall and out of the stables before jumping on.

𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑐

Fallen angel | Male | Appears 12 | Townsfolk

Valac did no more than scoff at Everest's playful insult, though it sounded more like a bark of laughter. When the wolf plopped herself down onto his body, the boy gave up surprisingly fast. "Well, if you insist... I could get a little more sleep as well," He told her, though the thought was cut short as the black mass of fur jumped from the chair. Valac rose as well, rolling his eyes and laughing as Everest shared her concerns. "Have you forgotten that I'm entirely alone? No old woman will bat an eyelash if I were to disappear," He said, a bit annoyed by the suggestion. "And in no way am I an angel anymore," He added, shrugging as he brushed the fur from his clothes.

𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑟

Vampire | Female | Appears 9 | Stoker Family Member

Upon hearing Leslie's words, Mika flinched. The girl shrugged, opting out of explaining the situation. The maids footsteps signaled her leave, confirmed by the sound of her voice further away. A small sigh of relief left Mika's lips. I could probably sneak away now while uncle and Lemarc are distracted.. She began to conspire. Her planning quickly came to an end as she heard a sigh from in front of her. The previous terror shrunk in on herself, recognizing the sigh as her uncles "I'm not mad, just disappointed," sigh. This was arguably worse than any of Larkin's other sighs. She gulped, knowing that this meant he wanted to talk about feelings, which was Mika's least favorite topic of discussion. Opting not to speak once again, Mika simply gave a nod.

The placement of Grey wasn't much of a shock as Lemarc often liked to torture the cat and make Mika happy in one swoop. The girl hugged the cat with one arm as she rose from her seat, looking to her feet as she did so. Though she couldn't actually see it, she was trying to avoid Larkin's gaze. Her free hand reached out to hold her uncle's arm so he could properly guide her to her demise. Idly, she wondered what Franz would say. Though he could be a bit... worrying... he often was understanding of her feelings and struggles. Perhaps this in turn should make Mika worried, turning to her homicidal, attic dwelling, uncle for some sense of comfort.

r0adkill wrote:
𝑊𝑜𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔

Human/Healer | Male | 19 | Townsfolk

Deep brown eyes blinked open, still heavy from sleep. A deep sigh followed as Young pulled the blankets back over himself, tossing onto his other side as he did so. For a short while, he attempted to fall back asleep but eventually the blonde rolled out of bed. The room was quiet, other than the soft trickle of water coming from the filter of an aquarium. Though he had been living in the small studio apartment above his flower shop for about a year now, the room was sparsely decorated. A full sized bed with a soft white comforter took up the right corner of the area. Across from the bed hung a television and under that, a large aquarium placed on top of a dresser. On the right side of his room was a petite kitchen, separated with a breakfast bar and filled with plants. Opposite of that was a small work space.

Young let out a sigh as he checked his phone, realizing that he had slept far past the shops opening time. He crossed the room to his dresser, pulling out a pair of black jeans and a white button up. The button up was rolled to the elbow and tucked into his jeans. He slipped his phone into his back pocket and made his way to the small bathroom in the apartment. Washing his face and brushing his teeth quickly, he took a final look at himself in the mirror before making his way down the stairs leading into the shop.

A pair of black gloves were pulled onto pale hands which then turned the lock on the shop doors and flipped the sign from closed to open. He kicked open the door and placed a door step to keep it open before making his way towards the counter of the shop, picking up a moisture tester and checking the soils of his plants.
[/quote]
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌, 𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Postby Politics » Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:17 pm

youspinmerightroundbab
┌─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─┐
░░░ 𝐏𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐌, 𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐘 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑! ░░░
└─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─┘

youspinmerightroundbabyrightroundlikearecordplayerrightroundroun
┌─ ─ ─┐
☀︎
└─ ─ ─┘

It is something strange, a sideways little brush-stroke on sleeves and cheeks, a two-time little clicking of hummingbird feet on tile or glass. Perhaps it is a peculiar little speck of colour in the corner of one's eye, flashing as you blink. Electric pylons in a breeze, plastic red of children's toys, smeared across the back of their head. The cold may seep into their head, the feeling of paint on the skin, early spring breathing the cold of winter's corpse across the body. The flesh goes tight, an elasticity to it that still suggests life in the brightest variety. Beaches shaken, not stirred, sand and fish floating idly in the air above one's head, catching wayward glances and feeling down the waves of silk and deepest blue. There comes a season for all things, all varieties of prettiest whim, and the season an adoring audience may chance upon today glimmers with the gaping maw of brightest cherry gleam. The teeth shut, the watery flesh forms to the solid variety, swirling about the vague figure of a little creature as the water pulls back, weeping down into the mirror pool, reverberating quietly, soft as birdsong.

─ Good morning. How did you sleep?

─ Oh, as well as usual. A bit soapy.
    Or so the maw mumbles, free of gums, free of warm bone and warm skin. As the body tentatively requests to join up, it is asked to shed the soap. It is sliced off by the hands, idling after having sewn together the muscles above the legs. The flesh flourishes as soon as it is freed, and swirls in neat slabs to join the rest of the body. Leathery stripes twist against the bottoms of the knees. There is no longer any flesh to put there, naturally. There is a point - perhaps where the flowers in the ribcage find themselves to blossom into organs - the body becomes less of a cacophony and more of a single song, a twinkling laughter of tiny bells. As the clouds swirl at freshly-woven hips, the colours fade from brilliant reds and blues. The complexion of the flesh is warm and lightly scarred, the hair sheds ocean silks as it forms it's black lustre, spiraling far behind the sing-song creature. The blocky streaks of paint begin to clear, condensing down to a smoothness unique to living creatures.

The mask of bone is affixed to the skull. Flesh of the softest variety creeps up to paint the white, plush lips curling into a catlike smile over the no-longer-gaping maw. The neck cascades down onto small shoulders as it is woven, blocked out in vibrant red and softened to a warm brown. Eyelashes are cut from the frilled trim of the shoreline. The right half of the creature's face, though scarred, can still take on the final pieces.

At last, as golden pins are placed in the collarbones, all of the flesh has been affixed. The heat from within shimmers out wherever it can, waiting for the ocean to gift it with it's last set of trinkets. From the water rise a set of eyes, reflecting the clouds as they wash out the bluest blue. The pupils stare back at the creature as it lifts it's delicate hands, plucking each eye from the waves and setting them just as they should be. With a blink, red silk cords affix themselves into the backs of the sockets, and the song has decided that she is now The Woman. This is how it has been for a long time, for certain, but the feeling of being brought into life again is too lovely a time to be The Woman right off the bat.

The Woman slips briefly back into the water. It hisses in a low tone as she pushes forwards, looking for her legs. It's a box, perhaps. She knows she set it here somewhere, somewhere under the little cliffs. Her hair turns to a cloud of ink underneath the water's surface, tendrils swirling to feel out any potential sunken leg-boxes. It does not catch her eye until her second lap around the tiny island, where there is a chest that has been painted in a faded blue-grey. The shine of the lock is blocked out, a little square, in the top corner. Aha! Torso barely rising above the water, she drags the box closer to her, plucking a tooth from her second row, and fitting it neatly in to the tooth-shaped keyhole. Two legs, each with a portion for the joint to connect, lie in their box. Both gleam in colours just unstable enough to mimic the paint-stroke world around them, yet unfinished by a touch of reality.

With careful movements and not a bit of hitched breath, The Woman feels her legs briefly weave themselves into the joint-piece, connecting up the nerves and reabsorbing any lost droplets of heat. The paint strokes become rougher with the movement, but as she stands, all is given it's proper form. The Woman draws in a chilly breath, smoke spewing from the corners of her mouth as it is lost. Leaving the clouds to form serpents in the air, The Woman is inclined to creep up onto the island proper. Her comb lies where it was before, glossy varnish catching the dull, clouded light, sighing grey reflections across the sand. The quiet music of nature creeps up on her, catching her hair in a breeze. It is bone-dry as if it had never touched water.

"Well," returns the murmur of the maw, mimicking music. "I suppose there is no way about it. I will simply have to move about some and collect what needs collecting." The Woman's eyes cast to the birds, "I am certain there are no surer sorts than you; Little creatures ought to be familiar with my collection, you see. I can feel it in the water when you come to scatter my trinkets, and I am surer still that you know what happens when you try to pluck the heat from my chest." The birds, long and sleek creatures, some two metres tall with their remarkable tails, lower their crested heads at her. Moving further through the trees, The Woman nods somewhat firmly at each and every bird on the way. "You waterfair should know better, and yet... It still takes me all morning to wait for someone to move my comb about. It is in precisely the spot I left it." With a soft huff, The Woman slinks into the central clearing, where tarps of a cream silk have been hung up between the trees, surrounding a central, winding old willow. It's shade whispers over The Woman, rustling slightly as she steps up on to the platform about it. It is of a dark wood, sturdy enough to keep the various trinket-boxes and other such sundries that have been organized just enough to not look like pretty piles of nonsense. This is all well and good, thinks The Woman, but this is not what I've come here for.

And so it isn't! She tip-toes about the grand willow, until she stands just behind it. Strings of beads and seashells knock in to her, chiming the willow's words, but The Woman is not here for this either. One hand moves to trace patterns of paint against the tree, and it is precisely now that the second form is brought into being. Patterns carve themselves in the wood, dark turquoise thick in every tiny detail. The knocker, an old rotary telephone, is painstakingly painted over with every moment. The blocks of shading begin to blend and smooth against one another, and depth has finally taken root within the mural. It is not very much of a mural anymore, mind you.

The Woman, tracing the wood with the tips of her fingers, dials in on the Peacock Door.
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:53 pm

Lawrance/ permanently 19/ spirit/ butler/ tages: Jesica
Lawrence stared in awe at the collection of objects. It was full of things most people would not notice but this creature clearly treasured those objects. He could clearly see it was a collection many years in the making. "It's... They're..." Lawrence was at a lost for words, he had no idea what to say about this butifle collection that the creature clearly took pride in, it was all so stunning. He was suddenly grad his sister hadn't followed because she would be making so much fun of him right now for floating there tungtied and slack-jawed. It was rare that Lawrence was at a loss for words.

Lillyanne/ permanently 19/ spirit/ Maid/ tags: Open
Lillyanne smiled at her brother as he kissed her cheek and told her he would see her later. After he left she put everything away and floated out to the garden. As she floated along she stopped by the roses, they were her favorites and gently stroked their petals.
Last edited by surfergirlgeek on Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:22 am

yrus L. 𝔇esdemona- "You don't know what a man's loss is."
43-Male | Grim Reaper | Manor Guest | Homo-None | tags;xxx
───────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
xxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
xxxxxxxx
"Yeah, go ahead with that story- you saved me from getting killed. And you take care of me. So you are and angel- you liar." she laughed a little before turning her head over towards the window. It seemed to be getting dark out. She looked around the room and then pawed at the angel's face, her claws needed cut- but she knew better not to scratch the poor angel kid. Everest gave Valac's face a gentle push, "You should head on back before it gets too dark out. Don't want little angel boy fall off a cliff."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
xxxxxxxx
He listened to the kingdoms, curious about what color corresponded to the kingdoms. Maybe simple colors like blue, green, yellow, and orange- maybe he thought that because the kingdoms might be aligned with the elements of the Earth? Probably not. Maybe its more complex than that, but it was a pretty good guess. "Fiammatta? It seems if you blank out on it, then maybe everyone else blanks on it too," he mumbled as he looked over towards the walls, everything growing familiar around him as the drew near to the game room. But his attention was brought back to Addy when she said that he should read it sometime. "Really? I'll probably read it some time; do you mind lending it to me when you have finished reading the book?" He would probably abandon the book within the first few pages as he had a busy mind; he would rest, yes, but taking care of a child and making sure its fed properly...Welp. Guess he will have to find a way to sneak some food up to Mary- possibly Nico if he was still asleep.

xxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Nico
xxxxxxxx
He stared at the cat-butler, frowning a little. "Do you have to- I'm not tired! I was...just yawning..." he rainsed his hands up to his face and placed them under his chin, trying to keep his head up. "Pwease stay? We don't have to tell stories anymore. We-we could find something else to do!...I just don't know what..." Mary glanced up at Nico and then looked down at the floor.

xxxxxxxx

𝔖
tellaluna- *Aggressive Clicking Noises* "Lookie here, how queer."
13-Female | Ghost Bat | Manor Animal | Unknown-None | tags; Spike
─────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Am I a bat? thought to herself as Spike questioned her. Or am I a rat? "I'm a rat with wings...I guess, who knows?" she laughed a little to herself as she held on to the collar, staring down at the floor for a bit before looking forward. She looked at the various objects that she could steal-...er...collect on her way back if Spike had to leave the place with his companion. Stellaluna looked around some more but brought her attention to the horror show in the bathroom. She wanted to know what happened, but she didn't want to question it as it might bother Spike. But something was up when Spike let out an odd noise. Or was it her? It couldn't be. She looked down as he started to panic. What to do in this situation? Stellaluna raised her torn wing towards the top of his head and went over his head with her claws, trying her best not to scratch the poor dog's skin. "I'm sure we can find her! What about the man that she was with? Maybe he is with her?" Of course, little Stella didn't know who the man was, or if he was currently in the manor. Maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea to look for him. But it was honestly all up to Spike if he wanted to or not. "We could always wait her if you'd wish."
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:18 pm

||Larkin Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Kitchen --> Study | Tags: Mika, Grey||

Larkin rested his other hand on top of Mika’s as he guided her out of the kitchen, making sure she wouldn’t think of escape. Not to mention for just some reassurance and comfort to calm her down a bit. Sure, she was in trouble but Lark wasn’t one for extreme punishment or anything. He did want to get to the bottom of this though and figure out why his precious niece would attack a guest. If something happened, no way she would want to talk about it with the stranger standing not too far away. He carefully walked her down the hallway and slowly made his way to the study so they could talk in private. Once they were safe inside of the room, he sat her down and knelt down in front of her. Gently he placed a hand on one of her shoulders as he searched her face, despite her not being able to see him in return. “Are you okay, Darling? I.. don’t understand what happened down there. I know it’s not like you to attack our guests, or anyone in fact. Did you not have your fill on blood before going around others? You know you can talk to good ol’ uncle Lark.” Larkin asked with genuine concern and his lips turned into a gentle reassuring smile.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Hallway --> Game Room | Tags: Fal||

Adelia let out a soft laugh before saying. "I wouldn't bet on it. I don't always have the upmost memory but at least I have better memory than balance." The game room was drawing nearer as the familiar decor came into view. It's funny that she had just been there this morning and here was was again. Hopefully it was still mostly clean, otherwise Adelia might be a little disappointed. "Yeah. No worries, I will if I happen to see you around. Heh. I admit, I don't really recongize you but it's hard for me to keep track of all the staff that works here." The human gave a sheepish smile and flushed in slight embarrassment. Luckily, she could see the door of the game room and she quickened to steps to open the door for Facilier.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Ballroom | Tags: Marc-Anthony||

~~~~~

||Katheryne Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Evan’s Garden | Tags: Evan||

Katheryne shifted into a more comfortable position and wrapped her arms lightly around herself. After what she had witnessed after the short time of knowing Evan, he seemed to have been pretty close into fading. Whether it was into the other side, next life, or someplace else was unknown to Katie. She trusted Evan's words but was uncertain if something else was bound to happen. "Maybe you just aren't ready yet to go to whatever lies ahead. So until then, perhaps you are stuck with me too." She returned the joke, a corner of her mouth lifting up into a soft smirk. She knew there was a very great chance things could change, they always tend to. How else was she always wandering alone after all? However, in this moment Katheryne tried blocking out those overhanging doubts and tried to look at the positive. Glancing over the flowers in the basket, Katie figured it was probably just going to be an abandoned project for the day. She was curious if the plucked flowered was considered dead enough for Evan to touch but she thought it was too soon. After all, it the was the flowers that had caused the outburst in the first place.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby doc . » Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:52 pm

Arc Heilburg-Ludwig
18 yrs / Human / Male / Tags: Stella
──────────────────
Arc made a face at her again. She was a good friend, a longtime one at that. But her sense of doing things weren't to be argued with. She was great with lectures but not so great with being alone in a room. He moved off into his bathroom to shower. It took him a bit of time. He had to get in, shower and get out. He took some time to himself to think about what he was going to do. It was time to be an adult. Time to get out there and get a job and move out. Despite loving his father.. he had to get away from him.
He soon emerged from the bathroom in clean clothes and rubbing his hair with a towel
"Stella.." he said aloud, unsure if she was still left in the same spot or not. This woman could be anywhere by now
"Zhis motel you talked about earlier. Is it a good motel? If I vorked for a good amount of time could I get a room zhere for a vhile?"
x

Vengal Krishnan
19 yrs / Avian / Male / Tags: Alex
──────────────────
Vengal couldn't help but chuckle a little. He had made the other smile. This was a good thing. He looked good with a smile on. He watched him approach, then began to lay bowls out. Oop.. maybe he should actually start helping and stop staring. The man shook his head and began to help lay out the plates on the spots at the table and kept to himself. Eventually the work was done on his half and all he had to do was help with cutlery. As much as possible. Or whatever else needed to be done.
"Hey.. don't mention it. I'd do anything for you." he replied with a nod toward the other male
"Seriously like.. don't mention it though. Because I don't want anyone else here to know I actually do something." he chuckled with a slight laugh, shaking his head at the joke
x

Aerik "Bushman" Gunnarsson
25 yrs / Hybrid / Male / Tags: Viktor + Eadgyd
────────────────────
Bush didn't need to be told twice. He snatched up his hat and made sure he was in once piece before bolting off into the forest. Or rather out of the forest. The hybrid was good at telling where he was in the world, and he managed to stumble out back onto the street. He didn't care if some people were disturbed by him, he just kept running down the street and back home. Like the strange bog man said, his violin would be ready by tomorrow.
All he had to do was stay alive until then. Shower, maybe stay in his room for a while.. and not let his grampa know about the violin..
x

Hershel Grey Holm
27 yrs / Human / Male / Tags: Rose
───────────────────
Hershel was not very happy to hear her answer, but he understood where she was coming from. Sometimes things didn't work out for him and he respected that. With a slight nod and a little shrug of his shoulders he sighed
"Oh.. as of now on a park bench by the street. Its nothing very fancy but its all I have now."
He shook his head and averted his eyes, thinking to himself as he held his tea close to his mouth
"I honestly believe I might have to move towns if I don't have anywhere else to stay, which is not something I would enjoy doing. But would do if I have to."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Sep 05, 2019 1:00 pm

𝔉acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"

xxxxxxxx
"At least you have that, for I, I can't remember where the front door is." and the procedures on what to do when there is a possible new hire for the manor. Welcome to whatever this century this is. Was it the 21st? He glanced at her when she said something about not seeing him around the manor as much as the other staff. He shrugged a little, "I personally tend to avoid others while in a work environment. Unless it's a forced interaction, then I might have to talk to them..." he mumbled a little before shaking his head. "Not that I do not enjoy talking to you." Facilier looked over at the girl who went towards the door. In all honesty, he was about to stop her and offer to open the door, but seeing that it was already too late, he quietly said thank you and hurried in the game room.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Tue Sep 10, 2019 1:23 pm

Nicho'bala Truentsa| Nico or boy!| 10|Shifter|Position: Butler|Tags:Lambchoppppp
A small twinge came to Nico's chest as Mary started basically begging him to stay with him. Slowly the cat butler gave a look towards the door, then back at Mary, the look of confliction clear on his face. Slowly, the butler sat back down and crossed his legs, letting his tail gently rest in his lap, where he gently fluffed it before moving it out and readjusting to lay on the floor head resting on his tail. " O-Ok then just a little while longer

Gray|Kit-Kat, Floof, among many other names| Unknown| GRAE, but is now a cat| Position: Manor Animal| Tags:open
The cat had taken two steps, that was all he had been able to manage, before he felt the tug of something on him, and his legs came out from under him as his body was jerked up by some unseen force. " No, no, no" the feline meowed as he tried the bat at whatever was holding him, only to be rewarded with a tumble into the bloody vampire's lap, and slowly shook his head trying to get his bearings
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me