lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:31 pm

"Im scared Mishka..." She said quietly. The little girl was, she wasnt as scared as earlier. But the use of her powers heightened her senses and now it was nearly impossible for her. She looked at him. A tear slid down her face. It was so stressful? "Why do we have to run away?" She asked. The girl played with the edge of her hair.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:51 pm

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo craned her head up to look up to Tommy. Terror coursed through her veins as she listened to the two peacekeepers talk. Had this really been a part of Tommy's plan all along? Echo sure hoped not. He had seemed so genuine. No. He was still a friend. At least that is what Echo was praying for. She felt the knee in her back press her harder into the ground and winced, completely defenseless. She felt herself grow lightheaded both from loss of blood and the fact that it was hard to breathe while pinned to the ground. The girl coughed a few times, trying to get air into her lungs. Echo tried to shift her body over but the peacekeeper only pressed her harder into the dirt. A few tears ran down her face as she stopped moving, the effects of the drug starting to take full effect.
"Yeah that's fine. She's your hunt too I guess." the peacekeeper shrugged. "Although, I want at least half the credit since I did the take down." he grinned at Tommy before looking down to Echo. "She should be pretty much out for a while. The new sedation drugs work wonders on them." he got off of Echo and brushed off his pant legs before reaching into his pocket for thick metal cuffs. He placed them on her hands and scooped her up roughly. "Alright let's get moving. I'm ready for a pay day! Good thing headquarters are right around the corner. We honestly lucked out." He began to walk in the direction of the peacekeeper building with Echo in his arms. Echo made eye contact with Tommy through half-closed eyes, hoping he'd just go. Go. she mouthed to him and nodded her head in the opposite direction. Gosh dang it Tommy I swear just get out of here and dispose of the dead body before you get caught.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Finch, Leelah

Kita stiffened as the possible humanoid jumped down from the tree. The girl's hands almost began to heat up and she quickly stopped them from possibly burning her clothing. She looked past him up into the tree to see if another person was coming. So far, nothing. The thought that another humanoid was lurking around only put her more on edge. Thankfully, she managed to not show just how nervous she actually was. "Kita." she replied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger. Why in the world was he wearing glasses? It wasn't that sunny out right now. Especially with the shade of the trees. With the way he treated them, they seemed important. Either way, it was strange and slightly unsettling. Around normal humans, Kita could easily handle herself. With humanoids, one never knew what to expect. "Where's your friend?" she asked slowly, maintaining eye contact with Finch.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:00 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka tried to console her the best he could, but it was harder than he originally thought. Mavis was upset now and crying over this very scary topic. With a peacekeeper nearby there was no telling what could happen.
He sighed and moved to open his arms, an invitation for a hug if she needed one. It looked like she did, with the crying and all, but who knows.
“Do not cry, мой маленький детеныш. You will be safe, it will not be your fault I promise.” He rumbled
He didnt know what else to tell her. Mavis was a young girl and this horribly sensitive topic was best left not talked about by younger children. Mishka didnt want them growing up to be horribly messed up in the end
“Listen.. do not worry why we have to run. It is not for you to fuss about. You are alive, and healthy, and you must be happy. You are protected by people who love you, you will be safe.”
His deep voice was calming and soothing, but whether or not it helped calm Mavis down was completely on the table
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:28 am

She hugged him tightly. After a few moments she stopped crying, she was just stressed. It was a lot for the kid's head. She was six years old. "Is it goung to be like this all the time?" She asked. She hated the running, and the hiding. "Should we tell Jasmine?" She asked softly.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:42 am

Alexander Theodra Deakran - 13 - Wolf Shapeshifter - Male - Location: Forest
Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest

Alexander looked down at his sister he held as he aimlessly wandered around the forest. His ears twitched ever so slightly, as he was listening, just in case someone was near. He wasn't going to let anyone find them. "Hey Alexander?" Thana quietly asked as she looked up, her pale golden gaze meeting Alexander's pale blue gaze. He looked down at his sister, and one of his ears twitched as he listened. Though, Thana stayed silent and sighed. Alexander looked up to see where he was going. His paws ached, but he must continue. For his sister. That's the only thing that mattered right now. He wouldn't dare let anyone, much less a "peacekeeper" near them. Relentless monsters... Alexander thought, growling under his breath.

Johanu Toreath - 26 - Male - Location: Home

Johanu sighed, as he sat down on his couch. Nothing special happened today... He thought, as he flicked the news channel on. The same, boring news covering the same, boring topics. Although, he did like it that way. At least the world wasn't ending, as far as he's concerned. There wasn't a thing he cared about on the news channel, but left it on anyways as some sort of background noise. It helped him conentrate on what he was thinking. What do the Peacekeepers do to the humanoids? He usually ate his dinner early, so he had time so see a few news articles, though, none interesting.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:57 am

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka wrapped his large arms around her, holding her close to his chest, which was just as large. He was a well built man with good intentions. Mavis was a young girl with innocent ones. She shouldn't be allowed to fuss.
"No.. its will not be.." he replied gently, his deep voice rumbling with a soothing chord.
"No.. we will not. Not until we see peacekeeper for real. Until we know for sure peacekeeper knows where we are."
He looked down at her and smiled a little
"Everything will be okay. Jazmine does not need our worries."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sun Feb 17, 2019 5:04 am

"She was chasing me.. I was scared she was gonna get me.. Or know where I was going... I thought she was going to tell the other peacekeepers, but Annabeth went into the forest after calming me down a little." She hummed. She looked at him. She put her head against him softly, staying like that. "Can we go up to my room in a minute?" She felt like maybe being inside might make her feel better. But being with Mishka was helping her a lot. He helped her feel safe again. "She gave me her handcuffs and tried get me to go to her house. " Mavis looked down at the ground. She wanted to use her powers to possess her doll again. Her dark power was by far her more dominant side and she liked it. She liked the rush feeling she got as her demon forum.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Echo-song » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:13 pm

Echo - 17 - Heterosexual - Female - Single - Power: Hexes - Location: Forest - Tags: Tommy

Echo craned her head up to look up to Tommy. Terror coursed through her veins as she listened to the two peacekeepers talk. Had this really been a part of Tommy's plan all along? Echo sure hoped not. He had seemed so genuine. No. He was still a friend. At least that is what Echo was praying for. She felt the knee in her back press her harder into the ground and winced, completely defenseless. She felt herself grow lightheaded both from loss of blood and the fact that it was hard to breathe while pinned to the ground. The girl coughed a few times, trying to get air into her lungs. Echo tried to shift her body over but the peacekeeper only pressed her harder into the dirt. A few tears ran down her face as she stopped moving, the effects of the drug starting to take full effect.
"Yeah that's fine. She's your hunt too I guess." the peacekeeper shrugged. "Although, I want at least half the credit since I did the take down." he grinned at Tommy before looking down to Echo. "She should be pretty much out for a while. The new sedation drugs work wonders on them." he got off of Echo and brushed off his pant legs before reaching into his pocket for thick metal cuffs. He placed them on her hands and scooped her up roughly. "Alright let's get moving. I'm ready for a pay day! Good thing headquarters are right around the corner. We honestly lucked out." He began to walk in the direction of the peacekeeper building with Echo in his arms. Echo made eye contact with Tommy through half-closed eyes, hoping he'd just go. Go. she mouthed to him and nodded her head in the opposite direction. Gosh dang it Tommy I swear just get out of here and dispose of the dead body before you get caught.

Kita - 20 - Heterosexual - Loner- Female - Single - Power: Kitsune Shifter, Spawn Fire - Location: Forest - Tags: Finch, Leelah

Kita stiffened as the possible humanoid jumped down from the tree. The girl's hands almost began to heat up and she quickly stopped them from possibly burning her clothing. She looked past him up into the tree to see if another person was coming. So far, nothing. The thought that another humanoid was lurking around only put her more on edge. Thankfully, she managed to not show just how nervous she actually was. "Kita." she replied, maintaining eye contact with the stranger. Why in the world was he wearing glasses? It wasn't that sunny out right now. Especially with the shade of the trees. With the way he treated them, they seemed important. Either way, it was strange and slightly unsettling. Around normal humans, Kita could easily handle herself. With humanoids, one never knew what to expect. "Where's your friend?" she asked slowly, maintaining eye contact with Finch.
Last edited by Echo-song on Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
“𝐼𝓉 𝓂𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝒷𝑒 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓉𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒹 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓈𝓂𝒾𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓃.”
“𝒩𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝓅𝑜𝓈𝓈𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒.”
“𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒹𝒶𝓎, 𝐼’𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊.”

“𝒜𝓁𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓁𝒾𝓃𝑔.”

Echo-song

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaMiraWolf » Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:09 am

Alexander Theodra Deakran - 13 - Wolf Shapeshifter - Male - Location: Forest
Thana Theodra Deakran - 6 - Cat Shapeshifter - Female - Location: Forest

Hunger... Alexander thought, looking down at Thana as he came to a halt. "What's wrong Alexander?" Thana asked, her pale golden gaze filled with hunger. Alexander only gave a faint snarl, as his stomach growled. He was trying to hide his hunger, but there was no denying the fact that he needed to eat. Deer... He placed his sister on the ground and shifted into his pale-wolf form, turning his head skyward and sniffing. Thana shifted into her siamese-kitten form and got on her big brother's back, looking for any edible berries along the way. If they couldn't find any meat, they would live off of berries for today...

Johanu Toreath - 26 - Male - Location: Home

Johanu turned the TV off, seeing how it was distracting him more than anything. Plus the news topics were boring, and he didn't want to listen to any of it anymore. Maybe a walk around this time might be nice... no get your head out of the gutter, you could possibly die to a sneak attack by an insane Humanoid. He thought, sighing softly. But.. what if there were nice Humanoids? You could probably rehabilitate the insane ones to be sane... but... that'll probably take the longest of time... and the government likes the short ways out of course they do. Johanu was lost in thought, as he kept asking himself the question, 'why,' with no certain answers given.
AlphaMiraWolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:56 am

Not here wrote:
«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
Jessica's eye looked up to him and her maw opened into a smile. Her tail was going a mile a minute while he continued petting her. Then the bird caught her attention and her pupils grew smaller as a growl started in her chest. She sat up and glared angrily at his intrusion.

(repost for finn)
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me