Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 1:57 pm

(Oh ok) I got off of her and leaped back up to the tree tops. I faded into the shadows and went in the direction of the house. I tried to stop and go a different way but I couldn't control the other me. I reached out to both Draco and Luna. "I'm going in the direction of the house. I don't know what's going to happen but if I do something horrible I give you permission to stop anyway you can. Even if it means I won't be here anymore."
Last edited by PrettyLitttlePsycho on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:03 pm

(Haha it's cool I guess I'll just repost what I had before and ignore the language barrier xD)

Mave growled loudly and kicked her back legs up, attempting to claw Malix from underneath, then slip out from her grasp. Mave let out another loud howl, snarling at the demon, her eyes a bloodthirsty red instead of their usual amber.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:20 pm

BellaLuna's eyes widened and asked, " Why can't I, I know that you won't harm me , Malix." She got up and was very tempted to go out to the woods.
-------
Draco heard his sisters voice in his head and stated, " Yeah, vaguely I do, just be careful. " He got in the car and drove MN to the pet store.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:23 pm

Mn
" who were you talking to?" She asked
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:26 pm

Draco stated, " Malix, she has the ability to speak though the mind and among other powers " He continued to drive. Draco edventually got to the pet store. He adds, " You can drive back, beautiful ." Draco handed her the keys and got out of the car .
Last edited by La Esmeralda on Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:27 pm

I sit outside the house on a tree infront of a window to me and Luna's room. "I think she's waiting for you Luna. If you decide to go just be careful." I say to her. I wanted to show her something that I had found on the way here to the home. We had to be careful because of Mave roaming around the woods though.

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:31 pm

Mave growled as the weight of the demon lifted, and she stood back up, disorientated but not hurt. She shook her head, all she could focus on was chasing and killing. Snarling furiously, she followed Malix through the forest as fast as she could, her powerful legs thundering against the ground.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:33 pm

Mn
She smiles and takes the keys she quickly grabs some cat toys for Malix then backs up and pulls forward she drives she made to the mansion in record time " here we are" she smiles she gets out grabs the bags and arts inside into her room, she left the door open and a chameleon crawled out. Then she sensed something wasn't right the animals were upset she darted into the woods
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:39 pm

I seen a girl running through the woods as Mave was coming this way. I scooped her up into the trees with me. I put a hand over her mouth and we faded into the shadows. Mave barreled past us chasing large game. Once she was gone I released the girl and set her down on a branch next to me. "That was Mave. She's a werewolf. Tonight is a full moon and she will chase and kill anything she comes across. She would have killed you. You should be more careful around here. Oh by the way I'm Malix. Well kinda anyways."

PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:43 pm

BellaLuna raised a brow and stated," I wouldn't reason with her at all." She looked up at Malix.
-----
Draco helped MN before she left again. He waited for her at the front door. Draco was tempted to go into the woods. He shrugged and took his dragon form . Draco took to the skies towards the woods.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me