lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Gvvdgrief » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:35 pm

━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Peacekeeper / Tags: Echo
    Tommy smiled somewhat sadly as he watched Echo. The interaction between them was bittersweet, and he was grateful that they formed some sort of friendship, but was also sad to see her go. It was for the best though, she wasn't safe anywhere near the city. He just hoped that she could find somewhere in the forest to relocate as easily and quickly as possible, and that he could figure out what in the world he was going to do about his apartment and the deceased man inside of it. Maybe he could wait it out for a few days, then blame it on a few imaginary humanoids? Even though he wouldn't be referring to any real humanoids, it still didn't sit well with him in his stomach to throw their name under the bus. It would just solidify the idea in everyone's minds that they were killing machines.

It's not like he had much time to think about it anyways though, as after just a few seconds of feeling like they may have just pulled this thing off, Echo was seemingly tackled by a few... were those peacekeepers? Oh no, this wasn't good. He stood frozen and horrified as Echo's body became visibly weak, the fact that he couldn't do anything making his heart drop. As one said his name and started to talk about Echo like she was just some deer they were hunting, Tommy couldn't help but feel a little sick.
    "Yeah, you're welcome.." He trailed off, his gaze on Echo not breaking. He obviously couldn't let them know he'd been helping her. Maybe he could follow them and then help her escape? "I should probably come with you guys to take her back. You know, to interrogate her." His voice was stern and confident despite the panic going on in his head and heart.

━━━ ♑︎ ━━𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑹━━
    'Twenty-one years. / Male. / Gay. / Humanoid / Tags: Jessica, Finn, Elias
    Augustus looked to the bird across from him, albeit a little shyly, and fluttered his wings only to find that more of his feathers were coming out. He tried to dodge said feathers, but one ended atop his head anyways. Gus shook his head and let out a soft chirp, taking a step back. Mentally shaking his head, his eyes averted back to Elias as he listened to what the other bird had to say."I mean yeah, I can understand you. Why wouldn't I be able to?" He asked, cocking his head. He then heard what sounded like one of the humanoids he was spying on calling out to them. Perhaps he had made more noise than he thought he did. He looked at the window and kept his head down, backing furhter into the bushes.

Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:27 pm

She looked up at Mishka. She nodded and slowly went to sit in the chair behind him. "I was in the woods exploring... And I bumped into this girl who couldnt control her firepowers so I thought she was trying to become one of us... So I helped her with her powers which is making me feel dizzy.. it was too much.. Anyways she tried get me to leave with her, to go out of the woods and then she pulled peacekeeper handcuffs out on me, and then put them away because I wasnt letting her grab me. And I ran... and she followed me... She was really close behind me so Im worried. What if Im the reason someone gets caught?" Mavis asked frowning deeply
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:01 am

Heather

"Oh sure!" Heather exclaimed. "Do you know where your room is? Otherwise we can head downstairs,"
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:50 am

Annabeth~ 15~ protector~shapeshifts into a silvery gray colored wolf~ tags: Riley/ in the forest.

Annabeth huffed in annoyance, this stupid peacekeeper just didn't give up. Circling around she began snarling at the human pretending to be a wolf defending its territory. It wasn't hard because in a way she was. She also hoped the human was smart enough to sense danger because while she wasn't a real wolf there where real wolves in the forest who would attack the human. She kept snarling at the girl and beard her haunches, preparing to attack if necessary.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:54 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine slept fitfully, her stomach occasionally waking her up and causing her to groan with pain. Eventually, she woke up, curled into the fetal position. She lay that way for a long while, awake and stifling her groans.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker nodded. "Yeah, I know where my room is, and I've seen all of downstairs. What else is there?" He bounced on his toes. "Jaz said something about a third and fourth floor. What's on those?" He vaguely remembered Jaz explaining it to him and his brother, but he hadn't really been listening.

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah knew she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

lost kids v.2 | kristen wheeler

Postby Nightsent » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:01 am

RISTEN WHEELER
    .tagged; alone/open
    .location; city - mr. rossi's pizza palace

indent biting into a crisp, red apple, kristen let out a sigh. it had been years since her first taste of fresh fruit, and it was quite frankly overwhelming. the past few months have been an adrenaline rush. around every corner, kris has been scared out of her mind that the peacekeepers would catch up to her, that she would run out of time to find her twin. but here, behind mr. rossi's pizza palace, kristen finally felt at rest. she and mr. rossi had grown to have an understanding over the past few weeks: what he didn't sell during the week, whatever was too old to use, kristen could make perfect use of. especially food. growing up on the streets, kristen learned very quickly that she couldn't waste her money and that food was not to be taken granted for. her ribs have been showing for as long as she could remember, but that's never been abnormal to her.
    indent the creek of pizza palace's old, rusty back door flipped the girl's switch back to reality. as the door opened, kris instinctively hid herself behind a stack of old crates. "it's alright, girl. gotcha leftovers," said a gruff voice that could only belong to the restaurant owner. whispering a soft 'thank you', kristen watched mr. rossi disappear back inside and lunged for the basket of burnt pizza crusts and soggy pepperoni. slowly, she picked at the food, careful not to upset her stomach by eating too fast. although both parties have kept their distance, rossi has been doing the girl a tremendous service. humanoids can't get jobs, which means they can't get money, which also means they can't buy themselves food. it had taken kristen weeks of picking coins up off the streets to afford that apple, and now that it's gone, she can already feel her tastebuds longing for another bite. "pizza is good too..." the teen muttered to herself, eager to let the subject go.
Nightsent

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:08 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Annabeth :.
She stopped mid-stride when she hear the snarl of the wolf. Cursing under her breath she reached for her peacekeeper blade on her thigh. She pulled it from the sheath and looked around in the direction of the sound. She gripped the blade tightly, she wasn't completely sure if what she hear was real but she was ready to defend herself. She couldn't back down, she had to find that child. "Come on!" She spat taunting the animal to come attack her. She wanted to test her luck, wanted to test how far she could go.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:43 am

Heather shrugged, "To be honest I haven't been up there yet, we could explore together then, I guess," she said
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:26 pm

Annabeth~ 15~ protector~shapeshifts into a silvery gray colored wolf~ tags: Riley/ in the forest.
Annabeth Cursed internally, this human really was stupid. She quickly debated what to do, she didn't want to hurt the human but apparently, this human wanted a fight. Annabeth gave a wolfy laugh at the puny blade the peacekeeper carried. Her clearest option was to just knock the human our but then she would have an unconscious human to deal with. Making up her mind she angled her self and lunged at the human...
Last edited by surfergirlgeek on Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Feb 15, 2019 3:46 pm

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka watched as she accepted his offer and he sat back a little, allowing her to sit next to him in the chair. He sighed and got comfortable where he was, listening in on what she had to say.
It seemed as if a peacekeeper with powers tried to come after her and take her in. This was concerning to say the least, he hummed and sat thinking silently.
After a minute he tried to reassure her, but at the same time he made sure to watch the horizons.
"No.. you will not be the reason someone gets caught.." he said while smiling a little and leaning back in his chair a bit to stretch. His eyes scanned the horizon again and he hummed to himself. Nothing yet.
"I will make sure you are safe from now on. You and the other kids. No peacekeeper will take us away, not even me. Mavis you are strong, do not be so worried."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me