Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:42 am

•Mary•

He took a moment to make something up for the story, as soon as Nico finished up his side. It wasn’t long until something came to mind.

“‘No, no, no, it was my fault that you got fired. How about I make it up to you? It’s very lonely at the castle.’ Lambchop pleaded, looking away with guilt clear on his face.”

However, Mary’s expression wasn’t guilty, it was more of a loneliness mixed with a bit of sadness expression. How was he making this story about them true? He wasn’t meaning it, really, but it was too late to go and change it now.

“Lambchop got up and helped Gilbert up, ‘I’m sorry that I have gotten you fired from your job. Maybe we can get it back?’ Lambchop suggested, wondering if the tiger would agree. ‘Because i have a feeling that you don’t like your current situation.’”
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:37 am

Nicho'bala Truentsa| Nico or boy!| 10|Shifter|Position: Butler|Tags:Lambchoppppp

Nico frowned slightly as he saw the look on Mary's face, he felt slightly guilty himself for wanting to originally just leave Mary alone to escape from Mister Fal's wrath. Slowly he moved closer to Mary and very slowly and awkwardly put his tail in Mary's lap and looked away embarrassed. Taking a deep breath he started back again.

"[color=#BFBFBF]But it was not your fault I lost my job." he looked away and sighed pinching his nose. "I doubt that they would even allow me back as a knight." He shook his headand sighed,"I should just go back to the cabbage farm now" he whispered,"But you are correct, I hate the farm, but I have nowhere else to go

Gray|Kit-Kat, Floof, among many other names| Unknown| GRAE, but is now a cat| Position: Manor Animal| Tags:open
Gray kept padding through the garden heading in the direction of the house stretching again as the sun hit his fur warming him to the bone. "I wonder if the cook have an scraps still or if those others have already taken them" he huffed at this situation, scraps how humiliating for him. Heading towards the kitchen his nose twitched slightly as the strong scent of iron hit his nose making him take a step back. "Blood" he hissed as he narrowed his eyes and shrunk down sowly stalking into the door and froze as he saw the scene before him, eyes landing on the little stoker, he spun to bolt back deep in the garden
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby doc . » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:04 am

Arc Heilburg-Ludwig
18 yrs / Human / Male / Tags: Stella
──────────────────
Arc rubbed his face a little bit and listened as she spoke. She was right, and it really didn't make him feel good. He didn't want things to be so hard, he wanted things to be easy. He wanted his life to be full of fun and freedom. Unfortunately it didn't work like that. Then Stella went on about fixing poverty issues. He made a face and looked up at her.
"Vaht? Stella.. No.. I'm not going to steal from people.." he complained while shaking his head "Zaht isn't going to fix anyzhing."
He groaned again and rubbed his face a little more. It was just something he would have to deal with.. and go through.. and endure in time. He'd have to just go through the motions like everyone else.
"I'll look for a job, maybe.. find zomezhing close. So I can save enough money to move out into your.. motel.." he gave her a knowing glare and shook his head
"I get you.. I get you. Zhank you for at least helping me put my priorities in check.."
x

Vengal Krishnan
19 yrs / Avian / Male / Tags: Alex
──────────────────
Vengal followed Alex out into the main kitchen where he spotted all the commotion. He wasn't quite sure what was going on, his eyes widened a little and he blinked.
"Whoa.." he breathed, getting a little lost in thought. What happened here? Looks like somebody got murdered or something. The kid realized he was lacking and he turned to follow after Alex, who didn't seem very happy to see the scene in the kitchen. But they were in the dining room now and he was numb. In awe. Sort of trying to take in what he had just seen.
Where did he want to start? Where? He lifted his head and looked over at the other male with wide eyes, and blinked a few times
"Hm?" Great job paying attention ya dummy. Now he had to switch gears. His mind was spinning and he realized that they were doing something before the distraction came up
"Oh yeah .. uh.. lets just start.. at.. the table?" he offered with a dumb grin, heading over to set the stack of bowls on the edge of the table
x

Aerik "Bushman" Gunnarsson
25 yrs / Hybrid / Male / Tags: Viktor + Eadgyd
────────────────────
Bush wanted to give up already, and just let one of them take him. He didn't care which one, he already knew he wasn't coming home to gramma and grampa. He lowered his head and shook softly as he silently sobbed. Viktor yanked him fiercely toward him and he staggered to one side. He watched as his violin fell into the water and disappeared under the muck. Welp. So long.
The lady screetched at him and he flinched, feeling more tears run down his cheeks. He couldn't help it. It was just too much for him.
Eadgyd let go of him. He quickly dropped to his knees and lowered his head. Wanting to just.. go home.
No more bogs for him.
x

Hershel Grey Holm
27 yrs / Human / Male / Tags: Rose
───────────────────
Hershel was delighted to see that the lady was invested in his tea. It was quite nice for others to share in his tea. He loved tea. It was sort of a problem sometimes.
"Well I do own two cats of my own.. they're back home at the moment. I didn't take them with me on my trip." he hummed while swinging his legs back and forth under his chair, careful not to hit anybody with his shoes
"You know I would have brought them with me.. if I could fit them somewhere with my things but I really do love them and I don't think they would have had a good time on the bus." he shrugged and sipped his tea. He spaced off for a moment, before looking over at her silently, and giving her a smile
"You don't happen to know of any good places to .. stay.. would you?" he inquired
"I wasn't able to find any nice places that would take me for a few weeks."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby r0adkill » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:48 pm

r0adkill wrote:
𝑋𝑧𝑎𝑣𝑖𝑒𝑟 𝐵𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑙

Nephilim | Male | Appears 20 | Stablehand | Bisexual

═══*.·:·.☽ ✦ ☾.·:·.*═══

With a yawn, Xzavier got to work. He picked a curry comb from his groom box and worked the grime out of Mona's fur. Once he had efficiently loosened the dirt from her pelt, he picked up a soft brush and swept it over her body. Once silver-grey fur shone again, the stablehand moved onto a hoof pick. With a bit of coaxing, he got Mona's hoof up and began to pick the mud from it. He repeated the process for all hooves before giving her mane and tail a quick brush. Once he was satisfied, he put the groom box away and came back with his tack. A saddle pad was followed by a saddle, tightened and secured to the horses back. Xzavier slid the bridle on with relative ease, leaving Mona ready for a ride. Taking her reins, he guided her from her stall and out of the stables before jumping on.

𝑉𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑐

Fallen angel | Male | Appears 12 | Townsfolk

The boy playfully shoved Everest, laughing as he did so. "Alright, alright, I guess you aren't mangy since I did bathe you," He said, snickering a little. As a claw was waved in his face, Valac held his hands up and stuck his tongue out at the wolf. "You wouldn't dare!" He exclaimed playfully. He put his arms down and gently pushed his friend to get her to move. "Now get off of me," He said, still smiling.

𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑧𝑢𝑘𝑖 𝑆𝑡𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑟

Vampire | Female | Appears 9 | Stoker Family Member

Mikazuki sniffled as she began to calm down, feeling a bit embarrassed by her tantrum. She took the handkerchief that the butler pressed into her hands and used it to dry her tears, removing some of the blood from her face as she did so. She could hear the slide of glass as it was lifted from the ground and sent to the trash bin, quickly followed by Lemarc scolding her victim. She knew Lemarc would never disrespect a Stoker, meaning that her uncle would be the one to reprimand her. The thought made her cringe, as Larkin was likely to be more disappointed than angry. She'd much rather face the wrath of Lemarc over her uncles disheartened tone of voice.

The young vampire let out a gentle sigh, moving to her feet and taking a seat as she continued to clean her face to the best of her ability. Now that her tantrum was over, she began to think about the events that had transpired and quickly remembered the bird. She wondered whether or not she had been correct about the species. She began to grow increasingly curious of the feathered animal, hoping that the guest would be willing to talk to her about it despite her attack.

r0adkill wrote:
𝑊𝑜𝑛 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔

Human/Healer | Male | 19 | Townsfolk

Deep brown eyes blinked open, still heavy from sleep. A deep sigh followed as Young pulled the blankets back over himself, tossing onto his other side as he did so. For a short while, he attempted to fall back asleep but eventually the blonde rolled out of bed. The room was quiet, other than the soft trickle of water coming from the filter of an aquarium. Though he had been living in the small studio apartment above his flower shop for about a year now, the room was sparsely decorated. A full sized bed with a soft white comforter took up the right corner of the area. Across from the bed hung a television and under that, a large aquarium placed on top of a dresser. On the right side of his room was a petite kitchen, separated with a breakfast bar and filled with plants. Opposite of that was a small work space.

Young let out a sigh as he checked his phone, realizing that he had slept far past the shops opening time. He crossed the room to his dresser, pulling out a pair of black jeans and a white button up. The button up was rolled to the elbow and tucked into his jeans. He slipped his phone into his back pocket and made his way to the small bathroom in the apartment. Washing his face and brushing his teeth quickly, he took a final look at himself in the mirror before making his way down the stairs leading into the shop.

A pair of black gloves were pulled onto pale hands which then turned the lock on the shop doors and flipped the sign from closed to open. He kicked open the door and placed a door step to keep it open before making his way towards the counter of the shop, picking up a moisture tester and checking the soils of his plants.
r0adkill

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[spike || 7] [stella || 24] [dexter || 4] [evan || 29]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:06 am

[pike]
      ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      [three] [male] [pit-bull] [manor animal] [location, hallway] [mentions, none] [tags, stellaluna]
      oh I'm sure she will like this! she sends me to find shiny stuff all of the time, and this is very glittery. she will like the for sure! spike reassured, still mumbling around the necklace. however he quickly sensed stellaluna's apprehension to go with spike to find his companion. when she voiced her concerns spike took a moment to think about them before shaking his head no. why would she be scared or worried of you? I don't think she would be, there's a lot worse creatures she's encountered before. a little bat like yourself isn't anything to be worried about. I think she would like you, really, you seem to be a nice creature. he assured stellaluna. lowering himself to the ground so he was at least somewhat eye level with the bat spike grinned a toothy, doggy grin. do you want to ride of my back? that way you're not scrambling behind as I run around looking for wendy! spike offered, his tail wagging happily behind him. he was excited to find wendy and deposit the necklace to her that stellaluna had so generously given him. what a nice friend she was for doing so.

[tella..skye]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [pansexual] [manor guest] [location, arcs house] [mentions, none] [tags, arc]
      stella couldn't help but chuckle at the face arc made when she offered to teach him how to be a thief. the teen was probably too innocent to even attempt picking a pocket, the role of a thief wouldn't suit him well anyway. but stella still pressed the subject, jokingly though. you never know, if done right stealing can fix quite a few problems. take it from a seasoned expert. just as long as you don't get caught you're sure to bring in some cash. and if you do get caught all you have to do is lie your way out. of course when stella did get caught for picking pockets and stealing there was always her brother tyler to the rescue. since she has never been the best at lying tyler would be the one to butt in and get them out of trouble using his puppy dog eyes and innocence, swaying the victim or cops into letting them go. that or he would turn himself and stella invisible and they'd book it out of there. though it was rare that stella ever got caught. but I digress. sitting up stella nodded as arc went on about finding a job and making money and moving into the motel that doesn't actually exist. the look he gave stella told her that he knew something, perhaps that she was lying and she waited for him to say something or ask her about the manor, but he didn't. instead arc mumbled a thanks to her. yeah, no problem. anytime you need a smack of reality i'm here. don't be surprised if i actually smack you though. while it sounded like stella might be joking, she wasn't. it wouldn't be the first time she had slapped some sense into someone, mostly her sister who could act stupid at times, but she wasn't afraid to smack anyone. sniffing the air stella crinkled her nose. boy, you stink. go take a shower. i'll be here definitely not going through your stuff. again, it was hard to tell if she was joking or not, it's a fifty fifty chance that she may or may not snoop around arcs room.

[exter..black]
      [twenty two] [male] [inhuman] [pansexual] [manor guest] [location, kitchen] [mentions, none]
      [tags, mikazuki, larkin, lemarc] ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      this whole ordeal was an undesirable one. dexter had been hoping to stay under the radar of Larkin, not wanting the strange rituals he performs to be discovered and have him kicked out. it had been a while since he had a stable living arrangement and he didn't want it to be taken from him so soon. he needed to smooth this over quickly before anybody got too suspicious of him. turning to Larkin as the man approached dexter nodded. yes, I'm doing fine, thank you. he replied, cradling his injured hand close to his chest. dexter didn't look well however, he was somewhat pale and not to mention his clothes were splattered in blood. really he could be doing better. his purple eyes traveled past Larkin to the vampire girl as she cried. it seemed that she was having some sort of meltdown and dexter's comments had been the breaking point. it was dexters plan to mentally play with all the residents of the manor whether they be staff or guest, to see how far he could go to bring people to their breaking points. it was always fun to see which ways he could break people, but it wasn't too hard to make the demon child snap. she must have already been at the breaking point well before with whatever had been troubling her and a simple comment sent her berserk. if dexter hadn't been the victim of her anger then he might've just enjoyed watching her cry, but at the moment he wasn't enjoying the situation.

moving his gaze to the butler, lemarc, dexter was taken aback by his words. how was he supposed to know that the child was in fact no child but an elderly woman in a young girls body? being new to the manor dexter knew nothing about the residents, so he found it stringent that lemarc expected him to know about the vampire being a hundred years old and blind. hiding his surprise dexter remained looking apologetic. forgive me, I was only trying to provide aid to her. I didn't realize she was unable to see the glass and is in fact not a child. next time I'll be more thoughtful with my words. dexter felt as if he was going to gag with how much apologizing he was doing, it was rare that dexter is remorseful about his actions since he mostly didn't care about the wellbeing of others. but he told himself that he wasn't actually sorry for the way this encounter ensued, he just needed to act it.

[van..grace]
      [seventy, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [location, old cabin]
      [mentions, none] [tags, katheryne] ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
      softly sighing Evan listened to Katie, avoiding eye contact. after his breakdown Evan was feeling sheepish and ashamed, he didn't want to look to Katie and see her expression. he felt that he didn't deserve the kindness she was giving him. his eyes wandered over to the patch of flowers which had sent him into his breakdown, watching them intently. a small part of him still wanted to uproot the patch of flowers, but the anger from before had drained away and he didn't want to go around trying to uproot every plant he saw. if he did that then he'd deforest the forest, or he would attempt to before giving up because he'd realize that being angry at plants was slightly crazy. only slightly though. returning his eyes to the ground before him Evan still refused to look up at Katie. what does it matter if I'm still here? I don't want to be. all Evan wanted was to fade into the next life, whatever that may entail, for still being able to walk the earth brought him so much heartache. Evan wished that he could discover what it was that kept him from moving on to eternal death so he could finally stop existing. you ... you were scared? what for? he asked, slightly confused. in his angry state did Katie think that he'd turn his anger on her? I would like to say that Evan wouldn't hurt another person, but this is known to not be true. Evan had killed people before, while it had been his duty and orders to do so it doesn't make him any less a killer. although if not for that part of his life Evan wouldn't hurt another if he didn't have to. as a spirit though he's incapable of touching anything living so turning his anger on Katie would have been impossible, not that he would anyway. Evan wasn't exactly the violent type. still, he didn't want Katie to be scared of him.

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dinosaurpark » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:21 am

Faye Arkwright ♪ 19 ♪ Half-dragon ♪ Gardener ♪ Location: Town ♪ Tags: Emilia

Faye just awkwardly stood there, not sure how to react for a second. She wasn't quite sure why this lady seemed to be uncomfortable after she had realized what she was talking to. Listening and waiting for the right moment to pop in, her eyes went slightly wider than normal. "A gargoyle! I'd prefer to be called stupid than a gargoyle!" She was genuinely offended by the gargoyle comment, Faye thought she looked nothing like a gargoyle. "Ma'am, I'm very sorry for almost running into while landing and I take full responsibility for it, but I had already apologized and offered to help." She straightened out her sleeves, a little bit of a nervous habit she had picked up.

Sighing ever so slightly, Faye calmly responded to the stranger. "I was coming to town to replace my gardening gloves as mine are worn out. Even though my kind isn't very welcome here, I know my way around. As an apology, I can take you to wherever you need to go, but I won't be tagging along after that. I have to go back to the manor so I can do my job as a gardener." She paused waiting for a reaction before moving on. Backing up a bit, so as to not make the lady even more uncomfortable than she already is, Faye continued. "Though, I understand if you'd rather not have me escorting you around town. I'm just offering as it was very rude of me to almost knock you over because I wasn't paying attention." The small half-dragon let out a shaky sigh, one that probably couldn't be heard. She wasn't used to interactions like this and had gotten a tiny bit shaken up.

Edmund "Edd/Eddy" Gladwyn ♝ 20 ♝ Humanoid ♝ Stablehand ♝ Location: Library -> Horse Stalls♝Tags: Open

Edd woke up, noticing a few things. His book wasn't there, neither was Faye and that it was later in the day. He got up, stretching. He figured Faye had snuck away and put his book up while she was at it. Walking out of the library, he knew that he was supposed to be doing work, so off he went to attend to the horses.

Getting to work, Edd wasn't really paying attention to if anyone else was in the area with him. This man was on a simple mission, and that mission was to not get fired. Sure, he wanted to do a good job, but he also really didn't want to have to move again and drag Faye along with him for what was probably the 13th time since they met.
hi! I'm going to be semi-active. I wont check in too often, and it will be easier to contact me on toyhouse (found on my profile in websites). Likely will only be using for the art forums.
pfp by alienautism on TH
Dinosaurpark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Crescentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:17 am

yrus L. 𝔇esdemona- "You don't know what a man's loss is."
43-Male | Grim Reaper | Manor Guest | Homo-None | tags;xxx
───────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Cyrus wandered around the manor for a while before deciding to go back outside, wondering where Wendy disappeared off to. Maybe somewhere. He didn't have the time to track her down. Why would he anyway? But, that gave him a perfect excuse to go to town. But it seemed that it would get pretty late soon...what was the problem of getting a room at the inn? He could settle there for the night. It's not like the people here were going to miss him. It's not like they know that he even existed. Of course, that being said that he hid in his room half of the day. He only went out and into the library...just to read. It wasn't like he was practicing witchcraft or anything.

Sighing with the ramblings of his thoughts playing out in his mind, Cyrus exited from where he entered, and traveled down the trail and into town, to see what sort of hell people have raised.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔈
verest 𝔏ysandre- "I don't like unlocked doors."
18-Female | Wolf | Stray | Unknown-None | tags; Valac
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
"I thougt so...you mangy angel." she jabbed playfully at Valac, giving a goofy grin. She moved her pay to his face and pushed it again. "I would so. And no, I refuse to get off of you since I'm just now falling alseep." Without further hesitation, Everest curled up around Valac and closed her eyes. But without any sort of warning, she sprung up and out of the chair, "I shouldn't keep you hostage, we have already gotten in enough trouble already. With the law. We don't need no crazy old ladies calling the law because an angel child is missing."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Addy
xxxxxxxx
He blinked, quite surpised that she actually agreed to play a game of chess with him. He stayed silent for a minute before nodding, "Then we shall play. I'm sure you know where the game room is, correct?" he asked as he turned his head to look behind him. He then looked back at her before heading down the hall, towards the game room. Facilier then turned his head back at her, "Say, if you don't mind me asking, what book are you reading?" he asked, glancing at the book before looking forward so he didn't run into anything.

xxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. ℜosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Nico
xxxxxxxx
Mary yawned a little, now getting slightly weary of this. He did have a run in of a few folks, and he didn't have a nap...and you expect children his age to take naps, otherwise they would go off the wall, destorying everything in their paths, which that was something that Mary grew out of, but not completly.

He blinked when Nico finished his side of the story, "'Then why don't you go back with me?' Lambchop asked, hoping that would be enough to persuade Sir Gilbert,'Its lonely over there, and I had a little fun running around the castle...even though I did get you fired. Plus why should you go back? You said that you didn't like the farm, so there's a reason to go back to the castle.'"

xxxxxxxx

𝔖
tellaluna- *Aggressive Clicking Noises* "Lookie here, how queer."
13-Female | Ghost Bat | Manor Animal | Unknown-None | tags; Spike
─────────────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxxxxxx
She smiled at the reassurance, but she still had some doubts about a couple of things. No one really likes creatures of her sort, especially rats and other critters, but it seemed that Spike and the weird man enjoyed her presence. "Not everyone likes winged rats like me. But your companion Wendy seems nice enough to meet!... Thank you for the reassurance." was that correct to say? Hopefully, it was. Stellaluna watched as the dog lowered himself to the ground, soon to offer her a ride on his back so she didn't have to...scamper around as he put it. "That...would be nice, actually!" she said as she tried to find an easy way to get onto Spike's back. Once she found that spot, she gladly climbed onto the dog's back. "Onward my trusty steed!"
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

leslie shawning, 7

Postby starberryshake » Wed Jun 26, 2019 3:57 am

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

leslie shawning
female; shadow/human; 20 yrs; pan; butler; location: kitchen; mentions: none; tags: mikazuki, lemarc, larkin, dexter

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

after some strolling through town, cleaning the manor, and numerous other tasks, leslie found herself hungry, after all, she had a small breakfast, what most would consider a snack. it was around 5:00 am when she had last eaten, and it had been countless hours since. leslie began making her way up one of the manor's staircases to the second floor, the floor where the kitchen was located, but heard some commotion and the voice of a little girl, presumably mikazuki, all in the place where she was headed. cautiously, leslie stepped into the kitchen, trying her best not to make a sound. she ultimately couldn't help but join in on the conversation, not because she liked to talk, but because it was quite honestly a bloody scene. one man in particular made this fact quite clear, though leslie did not know his name. he had a blood soaked hand held to his chest, therefore also soaking his clothes with the same substance.

what had been said to make mikazuki so upset, though? she was crying, having some sort of mental breakdown. it was no surprise that someone had gotten hurt. had she bitten him? had she simply attacked him, or was there some different cause for the injury completely? leslie felt bad for the girl, as she was blind and constantly assumed to be young. it was still a lingering question as to what went on, though, and so she approached the girl, now in a chair and both embarrassed and deep in thought. "mikazuki, dear, what happened here? you're all bloody and so is the man over there. there's a bird, too. do you happen to know where that bird came from? if it is not a guest's, i'll have to remove it from the manor. a hawk, i presume, and those can be dangerous," leslie sighed, casting her gaze from the man to the bird back to mikazuki. somehow, the man looked somewhat pleased with himself, even through his pain. what would make a man look pleased in a situation like this?

"um... sir? is this your bird by chance? if it's not, i'll have to remove it from our manor. this you understand, yes? this bird looks like a hawk, and those have potential to be quote dangerous to major guests." she remarked towards the man, though she had been looking between larkin, the head of the household, and lemarc, the head butler. they both had rather different reactions to the situation. lemarc seemed rather displeased with the man, not in an angry way, but instead more of a knowing way. larkin, on the other hand, seemed quite quick to apologize to the man, though whether or not he truly meant it was buried below countless layers of customer service. he understood that he had to be nice to the customers. lemarc knew this, too, but decided that a lesson was needed nonetheless.
Last edited by AquilaFuga on Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: font image(s) removed
starberryshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:54 pm

Not here wrote:
«—Jessica Marie
«—Unknown age
«—Female
«—Daemon; Golden Eagle
«—Manor
«—Lillyanne & Lawrence
she tilted her and nodded. “Hmm. Maybe I just don’t come in here much. Well it’s nice to meet you.” She bowed her head then straightened herself back up. Her attention turned to the male. Gently holding on to the ends of the handkerchief, this would make it easier for her to carry. “Wanna see something? Follow me.” She blatantly ignored his question asking who she was. Something still seemed different about this one but she couldn’t tell what. Maybe it was the mirror piece needed for her collection? She wasn’t too sure and she wasn’t going to drone on the idea. She’s been around for too long and she hadn’t found her partner. It wasnt gonna start now or so she thought.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:12 pm

Lawrance/ permanently 19/ spirit/ butler/ tages: Jesica, Lillyanne
Lawrence shrugged, floated over to his sister and gave her a kiss on the cheek "I'll see you later" he told her then floated back to Jesica. " lead the way" he said giving a half-bow and a flourish.

Lillyanne/ permanently 19/ spirit/ Maid/ tags: Open
Lillyanne smiled at her brother as he kissed her cheek and told her he would see her later. After he left she put everything away and floated out to the garden. As she floated along she stopped by the roses, they were her favorites and gently stroked their petals.

(Please pm me to say this went threw for some reason this RP doesn't like my posts)
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me