lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Crono » Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:29 pm

Robert Hunt ~ Male ~ Twenty-Four ~ Human

Robert left out the backdoor of the large building knowing he had a decent walk ahead of him. His and Tucker's belongings were stashed in a mostly run-down parking garage in town. Despite Jazmine's warning that he needed to take a humanoid along the man wasn't interested in babysitting a kid, and the older folks in the group had dispersed. Rob wasn't entirely thrilled about asking one of them to tag along either, he was perfectly capable to getting the stuff on his own. Briefly as he wandered from the abandoned structure they'd be staying in Rob looked over his shoulder to glance at it from a distance. It was curious that the Humanoid's managed to remain hidden here for however long they'd been here.
Crono

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:24 pm

When Annabeth licked her cheek, it calmed her down at first. But she had been so close to being taken... She needed to tell somebody what happened, with her powers and with Riley.... The peacekeeper. Sitting on the grass she frowned deeply as she put her head on her hands, feeling weak from everything.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:48 pm

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Mavis :.
Frowning at the girl as she ran off. Riley tightened her grip on the handcuffs, groaning before standing straight up. She couldn't risk the child telling people about her. This wasnt good. No, she ran after her in that direction. Curious to where she might be going, Riley moved quickly to catch up. Jumping over the branches and items infront of her as she didn'trun the same path so that she could try to cut her off. But she had lost the small child in the brush. Huffing she crossed her arms over her chest to gather her breath. She knew the kid could have run much farther then this without stopping for breath so now all she had to do was search.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:06 pm

Heather

Heather glanced at Tucker in confusion, "What happened?" she muttered again, this time half to herself. "I'm going to go outside to get some fresh air,"
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:41 am

doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Jackie
────────────────────
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Gabriel
──────────────────
David sat there silently and allowed Cassiel to use him to get to her feet. He was extremely stable as he stood there silently to help her to her feet. She managed to get up and he watched her off while listening in. Jaz would be alright, he knew this. He stuck around for a bit, Cassiel left and the kids were still in the doorway. He watched Jazmine with intent eyes as he processed this. Jazmine was out of commission.. it was only him now.
Perhaps he should speak to her after she's rested.
He excused himself from the room, silently drifting from Jazmine's room to his own in order to get cleaned up. He found an empty bathroom nearby and took a bit of time to gently sponge off the blood on his chest, careful of his wound. After drying himself off he found some gauze and gently set it on his wound, before wrapping it with tape. It wouldn't do much besides keep the fluids from leaking but it was better than nothing. He stared at himself in the mirror for a while.
The man found himself in his room, trying to find another shirt for him to wear. The one all bloodied and probably in the trash by now was useless. He found one in the back of his dresser, and he pulled it out. It was a black shirt with his name on it. It said TARS on the front in while letters.
He sighed softly and moved to slip it on. It was tight around his features but it fit just fine. The man nodded and smoothed it out a little before turning and heading off to look for Gabe, to see how he was doing. He had last seen him on the couch, so thats where he went.
The man finally found him, he watched him with a tilted head before sitting down on the ground beside the couch and waiting for him to wake up. He leaned again the couch a little bit but otherwise he lowered his head and went into 'power saver' mode to wait for Gabe.
x

Kristian Ludwig
28 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Bailey
──────────────────
Kris sighed and rubbed his face. It was a close call, but he wasn't willing to risk that happening again in public. There were people out there who didn't like that sort of PDA. He breathed in and rubbed his head a little as the waiter came back with their drinks and were able to take their orders. Kris ordered his food and he waited on Seven before the waiter left to the kitchen.
"At least zahts out of ze vay." he hummed and lowered his head a little bit so that he could rub his neck
"I'm in ze mood for some food."
He chuckled a bit and smiled before looking over at the other and noticing his distance.
"Are you alright?" he asked aloud and tilted his head
x

doc . wrote:

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Open
──────────────────
Mishka had left the roof long ago. There was no use staying up there anyways. He made his way down off the roof and down to ground level where he could sneak into the kitchen for a quick moment to raid the fridge for a snack.. or two. He took a moment to make a sandwich, and drank an entire glass of water within a second before taking the sandwich in his hand and eating it as he moved about the home. It was a while before he realized he was bored out of his mind. He didn't want to do this anymore, it was boring.
So instead of mindlessly wandering about the house he moved to the front of the house and moved outside. It was a large building, actually. Less than a house, more like a structure to fit more than four people.
He found a chair out on the front and sat down in it. It groaned in protest as he did, but it stayed intact as he sat back and continued to eat his sandwich while watching the nature around him
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:29 am

Mavis through the house, because it would be too dangerous near the woods. She went out the front door and sat down, frowning deeply. Only Mishka was out there, so nobody else would really see if she cried. "Hi..." She said quietly, the panic still strong
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:28 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine slept fitfully, her stomach occasionally waking her up and causing her to groan with pain. Eventually, she woke up, curled into the fetal position. She lay that way for a long while, awake and stifling her groans.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Hearing that Jaz would be okay comforted him, and he chased after Heather. "Hey! I- I don't want to think about what happened to Jaz. Could you- I mean, would you be able to show me around the place? I haven't really made it farther than this." He blushed slightly.

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah knew she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby surfergirlgeek » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:59 pm

Annabeth~ 15~ protector~shapeshifts into a silvery gray colored wolf~ tags: Riley/ in the forest.
The child had done a good job of escaping, her trails were harder than a spring bunny to track, the humanoid was more obvious and Annabeth quickly find the human less than a half mile from the house, the humanoid was clearly confused as to where Mavis had gone. That was both good and bad, it meant the child was safe for now but it also meant that if this dumb human didn't give up soon they were all in trouble. She crouched low in the bushes to continue assessing the Peacekeeper, sniffing the air she smelt something not quite human about Her prey, and it confused her. Enter this human had killed recently and had yet to wash off the blood or this human wasn't human...
surfergirlgeek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:58 pm

doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Jackie
────────────────────
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

doc . wrote:

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Gabriel
──────────────────
David sat there silently and allowed Cassiel to use him to get to her feet. He was extremely stable as he stood there silently to help her to her feet. She managed to get up and he watched her off while listening in. Jaz would be alright, he knew this. He stuck around for a bit, Cassiel left and the kids were still in the doorway. He watched Jazmine with intent eyes as he processed this. Jazmine was out of commission.. it was only him now.
Perhaps he should speak to her after she's rested.
He excused himself from the room, silently drifting from Jazmine's room to his own in order to get cleaned up. He found an empty bathroom nearby and took a bit of time to gently sponge off the blood on his chest, careful of his wound. After drying himself off he found some gauze and gently set it on his wound, before wrapping it with tape. It wouldn't do much besides keep the fluids from leaking but it was better than nothing. He stared at himself in the mirror for a while.
The man found himself in his room, trying to find another shirt for him to wear. The one all bloodied and probably in the trash by now was useless. He found one in the back of his dresser, and he pulled it out. It was a black shirt with his name on it. It said TARS on the front in while letters.
He sighed softly and moved to slip it on. It was tight around his features but it fit just fine. The man nodded and smoothed it out a little before turning and heading off to look for Gabe, to see how he was doing. He had last seen him on the couch, so thats where he went.
The man finally found him, he watched him with a tilted head before sitting down on the ground beside the couch and waiting for him to wake up. He leaned again the couch a little bit but otherwise he lowered his head and went into 'power saver' mode to wait for Gabe.
x

doc . wrote:

Kristian Ludwig
28 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Bailey
──────────────────
Kris sighed and rubbed his face. It was a close call, but he wasn't willing to risk that happening again in public. There were people out there who didn't like that sort of PDA. He breathed in and rubbed his head a little as the waiter came back with their drinks and were able to take their orders. Kris ordered his food and he waited on Seven before the waiter left to the kitchen.
"At least zahts out of ze vay." he hummed and lowered his head a little bit so that he could rub his neck
"I'm in ze mood for some food."
He chuckled a bit and smiled before looking over at the other and noticing his distance.
"Are you alright?" he asked aloud and tilted his head
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Mavis
────────────────────
Mishka, a large and burly man, was staring at the horizon as the front door was opened and someone came out to sit on the porch beside him. They weren't that close, but enough for him to hear the familiar voice. It was Mavis, one of his regulars. The caretaker turned his head and looked over at the girl who was sitting down and looking upset. It made his heart hurt and he turned in his chair a little to watch her curiously
"Why are you out here?" he asked gently, his voice deep and rumbling but at the same time it held a gentle yet soothing tone. He was the biggest of brothers with a heart to go with. Though he was big and menacing, the muscles weren't used to defend the lost kids. No, they were used to play with small children, give them piggy back rides and hug them. He was the best at giving hugs.
"I am eating lunch. Would you like to sit wid me?" The Russian asked as he looked to the side and pulled over a chair next to him for Mavis to sit in if she wanted
"You look unhappy.. would make you feel better if you told me what is wrong?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Thu Feb 14, 2019 6:14 pm

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Mavis :.
After a while of searching she had thought about turning back but this was to important. She couldn't be discovered or she would surely pay the price. But where had the Runt gone. Riley seen many tracks but they were all over the place, she fixed her black leather jacket as a brush of cold air went by her. She wanted to use her flames to stay warm but even she knew that would be stupid to do. Riley didn't notice the Wolf watching her. She has a poor instinct when it came to that. But nonetheless she moved closer to her and the path towards the house. Vaguely following the foot steps of the child's and partly guessing where she went.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me