Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Luna of the Night » Fri Jun 25, 2021 4:27 pm

Kaito Kuran//1000//Male//Immortal Vampire//Location: At the ball
Kaito walked into the big building where he was greeted by a few people who either was famous or had a ton of money lining their pockets. He walked past them all and right in. Not even 20 steps in different women ran at him asking if he wanted to dance with him. Before he could tell them no he heard his name being called by the one who was hosting the event. He walked straight past the women "Sorry maybe another time ladies."

Luna Knight//18//Female//Mortal//Location: School
Luna waited for the bell to right to release the students. Once it was rang she packed her items as fast as she could and bolted out. She ran past this little cafe and past a few different spots as she headed to the park. She was going to try to get home before anyone or thing stopped her.
Luna of the Night

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:36 pm

|| Davina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: people || Location: the cafe ||

She took a swig of her drink and glanced over at the others. "Its time for us to get going, theres that huge party at the MoonLight Fang Club." one of the girls spoke to Davina and the redheaded woman nodded her head. "Again it was nice meeting you but I have to dash to a party." she said with a dip of her head and they began their way to the entrance of the cafe and slipped outside. Now the thing about Davina is that yes she is loaded with money due to her family and she hated the fact that they left it all to her and not to her brother Weston. Despite her parents protest of her giving him any, Davina felt it was only fair to help him out every so often.

And being rich meant that hosting parties, especially for werewolves, was always something that Davina tolerated at most. She wasnt the one to always go out on spending money but sometimes it didnt bother too much since afterall, it wouldnt be like as if anyone would remember such a thing thankfully. Davina told the others that she would meet them there once she was ready to go. The werewolf female made her way to her house or mansion if you will, and began to get herself ready for the big party. For whatever the reason it was being thrown was beyond her but she somehow ended up being the host for the whole thing and it wasnt even for her.

Shrugging her slender shoulders at the slight thought, Davina slipped into a knee length black haltertop dress that hugged around her body and she styled her hair in a bun with loose strands around her face. She then paired the dress with some gold earrings and a pair of her favorite heels before finally heading over to the MoonLight Fang Clube. It was such an odd name for the place yet it managed to keep the humans away.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:06 am

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl sighed but nodded. “See you around…I guess,” she said, not sure she would though. Well, if the girl was another animal she might. She knew there were Were animals, aside from her shifter and Yokai species. She continued to wait to be called up to get her order.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Ashton

The tan skinned and slender boy nearly rolled his eyes but stopped himself. “Yeah okay,” was all he said; if this guy didn’t want to talk, what was the point? If he did, well…he’d have to start up the new conversation. Hiro had stepped back for the next person. Now he just waited for his order to get done. He sighed a bit and shook his head. He really wanted to be in his fox form right now…He couldn’t and wouldn’t risk doing so in front of humans, however.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:40 am

(Sorry for never posting! I didn't know we started and was extremely busy. Again, I am deeply soory)
Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: open
Orion sat in an alleyway watching others go by. He was hungry, and a hungry Orion was never good. He looked around trying to spot his next victum. Many people went by but Orion was trying to find one that was away from the rest to feed on.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:55 am

[sorry Consulting, I’m going to send Hiro to Orion]

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina-> open

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl sighed but nodded. “See you around…I guess,” she said, not sure she would though. Well, if the girl was another animal she might. She knew there were Were animals, aside from her shifter and Yokai species. She continued to wait to be called up to get her order.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Ashton-> Orion

The tan skinned and slender boy nearly rolled his eyes but stopped himself. “Yeah okay,” was all he said; if this guy didn’t want to talk, what was the point?

He was relieved when he was called up. That had been pretty fast. Well, all he’d ordered was a small drink and some soup. It was a cafe, after all, and soup didn’t actually take long to make. He hummed as he took his stuff, waved to his sister and stepped back. He went outside to have some peace and quiet. Well, not that outside might be any quieter. He then thought he smelled something. Another non human, but not a canine. The boy stepped towards an alleyway, finding a guy just…sitting there.

(Lol, here you go Orion. Hopefully he doesn’t only feed from humans…)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:04 am

[sorry for double post but putting some humans in. Mostly in case Orion only feeds from humans, but they’re also here for romance and friends]

Name: Jessibel
Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and drawing, likes looking at the moon and stars

Shy, nervous, anxious, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, phobia of bees….doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements
Description
-height: 5 foot 4
-weight: 124 lbs
-skin tone: light
-hair color: curly long red hair
-eye color: brown
-body features: slender with average facial features
Immortal or human: human
History: wip
Family
-mom: Irina
-father: James
-siblings: one brother, Ikarus
Crush: open
Other: pan; has a horse boarded at a barn.

Name: Ikarus
Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, not as cuddly as Jessi but still cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and writing, likes people and bird watching and Star gazing

Shy, nervous at times, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements, doesn’t like thunder.
Description
-height: 5 foot 5
-weight: 127 lbs
-hair color: shoulder length golden hair
Family
-siblings: Jessibel
Crush: also crushing on Orion
Other: homo; has a dog and cat (Issabel and Bellatrix)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jun 27, 2021 9:52 am

(He doesn’t, anyone with blood he will feed from)

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Hiro
Orion didn’t need to wait no longer, someone was brave enough to present himself to him. “Well, well. I was looking for someone through the crowd, but you’d suffice. No need to go looking for another food source”. He said before grabbing Hiro and pinning him to the wall. He sniffed Hiro’s neck, the blood was intoxicating. He had a tight grasp on Hiro’s skull. He let his fangs elongate and bit into his neck. His hunger was satisfied a few moments later and he unlatched from Hiro’s neck and wiped the blood off his mouth. “Thanks for the snack” he whispered before beginning to stalk off.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:29 pm

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina-> open

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Ashton-> Orion

The tan skinned and slender boy nearly rolled his eyes but stopped himself. “Yeah okay,” was all he said; if this guy didn’t want to talk, what was the point?

He hummed as he approaches the male, and tilted his head a bit. He gasped a bit as he was grabbed and pinned to the wall. He felt his cheeks turn red as he was fed from. Well, that was…sure something alright. “Hey…wait,” he said, but the vampire was already leaving. He shrugged, turning into his fox form then running to sneak after him.

(Kay. I’m going to keep requoting these so Seeley doesn’t miss them)

Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and drawing, likes looking at the moon and stars

Shy, nervous, anxious, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, phobia of bees….doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements
Description
Family

Personality: sweet, gentle, kind, caring, playful, loving, not as cuddly as Jessi but still cuddly, loves kids and animals, loves books and writing, likes people and bird watching and Star gazing

Shy, nervous at times, loud when upset or angered, withdrawn when upset, fiery, wild at times, doesn’t like loud sounds or sudden movements, doesn’t like thunder.
Description
Family
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Sun Jun 27, 2021 2:47 pm

Orion King/ Male/ Vampire/ Tags: Hiro
Orion walked away from the stranger. His thirst was now satisfied and he was pleased. He weaved through people before arriving at his home. He unlocked the door and slipped inside before quickly shutting and locking the door. He didn’t want his vampire tiger, Lumiere, escaping. Lumire hissed letting Orion know there was some thing Lumiere didn’t like outside.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:53 am

He hummed as he trotted along in his fox form, forgetting about his soup. Well, it was probably spilled anyway. Considering he’d all but been shoved against that wall. He really should have eaten something after having his blood taken, though…He silently followed the male to what looked like a home. He slipped into the bushes out front and laid down.

Description
Family

Description
Family
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me