☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

[eva | 1] [hubert | 7] [devyn | 9]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:51 am

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; scott ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚

small claws ripped at the tree bark, digging into the wood and peeling it back. ripping the bark back the pangolin exposed the wood beneath, and the bugs crawling around. if she could she would smile triumphantly, but in this form, eva was limited in her facial expressions. the insects didn’t last long for the pangolin used her long, sticky tongue to suck them up. while the jungle wasn’t the pangolin’s natural habitat, evangeline was finding it quite easy to find her next meal, though doing anything else posed a problem for the young woman. backing away from the tree the pangolin turned around and, in a few moments, returned to being a human. the claws shrank into nails, the snout into a nose and lips, the scales shrinking into the skin or turning into hair, and the body growing. in place of the pangolin was now a young woman. standing up and patting the dirt off of her jeans, eva started heading back to her camp, hands gripping onto the backpack straps across her chest. some days ago evangeline had woken up in the jungle with a note barely explaining what was going on, since then there has been a lot of crying, cussing, and screaming. with no clue on what was going on, and being on her own, evangeline was finding it hard to keep a positive attitude after only two days. the loneliness was a little too much for the young woman too. while pangolins are solitary creatures, humans weren’t, and so eva was constantly at battle with loneliness, sometimes enjoying it but mostly despising it. on top of that eva had no clue how to do much of anything. it was a perpetual struggle where she would overthink the situation, making herself sad or anxious, as well as attempt to do something like set up a small hut, then get angry when it collapsed in on itself. things were rough.

as evangeline headed to her campground, something occurred to her, she had no idea where she was. i mean, yeah, she’s in an unfamiliar jungle, but as she wandered from her camp to get food and water she got herself turned around and didn’t know her way back. everything looked the same in all directions. huffing at her own stupidity, eva could feel tears welling in her eyes. she didn’t want to be here, she didn’t want to be forced to survive, she wanted to go home wherever that may be with whatever family she might have had. Β why her? why this horrid place? wiping the tears streaming down her face she tried to force away these thoughts. picking a direction eva heading toward where she thought her camp was. she had been wandering around utterly lost for perhaps ten minutes when the movement of something big nearby caught her eye. freezing and turning toward the movement evangeline tried to peer through the thick flora to see what it was she saw. her mind immediately went to thinking it was a leopard or big predator like that. however, as she got a quick glimpse of the creature eva saw that it was much bigger and bore no spots. it definitely wasn’t a big cat, so what was it? she was too scared to investigate. if it was a predator it would be able to kill her easily in either of her forms. but it might also be another person. did she really want to take that chance?

curiosity got the best of the girl. taking a few steps forward eva pushed some tree branches out of her face to get a better view of the creature. to her surprise, it was a horse. what in the world was a horse doing in the jungle? if anything the sight was one of the more peculiar things that have happened thus far. could it be possible that, just like evangeline, this was a person with an animal form? that made more sense than a random horse in a jungle, though she couldn’t be sure. ripping a small branch from the nearby tree, eva held it out to the horse. here horsey horsey, here? she called to it questioningly, still unsure if it was just a horse or something more. if it was just a horse then maybe she could befriend it and finally have someone other than herself to talk to. slightly waving the branch she tried to entice it over to her.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
    sitting down in the shade hugh nodded as peanut thanked him. it’s no problem, he said, pulling his bag next to him and closing it up. glancing toward peanut as he asked if anything strange had happened, hubert was hesitant to explain that he could shift into a rabbit. he wasn’t sure if peanut had the same ability to shift. after all the note said nothing about being able to shift, hugh having discovered the ability one his own by accident. so perhaps hugh was the only one between them that could change form. however, it was also possible that peanut could shift as well. whatever the case it was best to be honest, right? hopefully, he didn’t seem crazy saying this, or spook the kid. i discovered that i’m able to change into a rabbit, hugh said matter of factly, though there was a hint of bewilderment in his voice as he still couldn’t believe he could do such a thing. Oh yeah, he sounded crazy saying that. hearing himself speak the words hugh wanted prove that he wasn’t insane by shifting. hubert had only shifted a few times thus far, thinking it best to stay in his human form as he was quite vulnerable to predation in his rabbit form. he wasn’t even sure if he could shift on command everytime or if it was more of an insticutal shift. maybe he should test out the limits to his power sometime. are you able to change into anything? he questioned, an uncertainty in his voice. the question surely sounded crazy, maybe hugh had gone mad and didn't even realized it.

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; river ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink, laken ─

circling back around with another fish in her talons, devyn spotted spink setting something up. it looked like a rack of sorts, perhaps to cook the fish on seeing as though spink had placed the fish atop it. as dev neared the set-up she caught what spink told her to do with the fish as she caught them. angling herself toward the new dropoff devyn once again landed, ending the fish’s life, but this time instead of leaving it she picked it up in her beak and placed it with the other fish. waddling back from the rack as spink brought her backpack over she gave a bob of her head as he took her knife and left her with the spear, as well as ordering her to gather berries after getting more fish. man, this guy is bossy, she thought to herself, somewhat annoyed as she was told what to do. first rope, no fish, now berries. make up your mind, geeze. if she could speak in her bird form she would probably retort with something, but seeing as though her vocal cords could only allow for cawing she settled for a piercing look. lifting off yet again devyn started for the river for the third time. as she flew off dev heard spink uttering something about mercury, but she was already too far away to hear exactly was being said, and the rushing sound of the river helped in drowning out spinks voice. she would have to ask what he was talking about when she was done fishing, it might be important.

soaring over the river devyn went to dive, but sudden movement on the opposite side of the river caught her attention, causing dev to miss the catch and flutter upwards as to not crash into the water. moving her gaze over to the riverbed devyn caught sight of a female sitting with a fish in hand. so there were others besides devyn and spink on the island! cawing loudly devyn tried to draw spinks attention over the roaring of the rushing river water. unable to hover in place as such a large bird devyn opted to soar over the river, somewhat circling the female in an attempt to draw spinks attention to her.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby FooeyJam » Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:40 am

𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“‡π“β„―π“Ž / 𝟷𝟿 / πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: dev n ?spink? / πšŠπš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ: πš—πš˜πš—πšŽ
/ πš–πšŠπš“πš˜πš›: πšŒπš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš / ღ

laken seemed to be paralyzed in this position. this was all just settling in now. this wasn't a dream, it was all very, very real. she was stuck in a jungle in who knows where, with a newfound power to turn into an otter, and other people that could do similar things were stuck here with her. this was all too freaky for her to comprehend, so she shook the realization away and just continued to watch the bird. unfortunately, it seems the bird had taken note of her, and has now started circling her. now she definitely had a target on her back, it seems.

laken took this behavior to be aggressive. what is this, the hunger games? she didn't sign up for this! fight or flight responses kicking in, knowing that there's probably more people or animals nearby, laken dropped the fish, picked up a rock, and threw it as high as she could towards the bird. of course it didn't come within range, but it was worth a shot. hey! HEY! can you understand me? what are you doing!? is this a challenge or something? I'm not here for a fight! she yelled. a flame ignited within her, and she chose that she would stand her ground as long as she could. if she was going to live in this place, she couldn't just let people push her around. laken prepared herself for the worst. if she felt like the bird was going to attack, she would either quickly shift and dive into the water to swim away or run towards the woods. she's become pretty good at shifting, although not an expert in ottering. either way, the bird wouldn't be able to stay under water with her or fly very well in the heavily forested woods. she'd be in her element for a fight. but as an otter, she probably couldn't get a good swipe at the bird...
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ☠/π“π‘πž π‚π¨π§πŸπ’ππžπ§π­π’πšπ₯ π“π«π’πšπ₯𝐬/JOIN

Postby glitter » Tue Dec 17, 2019 9:50 am

α΄‘Ιͺʟʟᴏᴑ α΄‡ΚŸα΄α΄…Ιͺᴇ Κœα΄œΙ΄α΄›α΄‡Κ€/20/Polar Bear/Major:Ecology/Activity:exploring/Alliance:none/Tags: Scarlett

Willow rolled her eyes dramatically at the other's astonishment. Waving it off, she turned around and continued exploring motioning for Scarlett to follow. "That was also my reaction when I figured out how I looked but what's the point? It's not like it's useful. I mean, with you turning into an owl, I guess it would be helpful to use you as a scout or something. At least you can find your food right? I've had to sustain myself off of fruit for the past days. It's like it's some sort of sick joke to whoever put us here-" Willow's rant was stopped short when the pair reached a cave of some sort. It wasn't very large; it was actually quite small with just enough room for maybe four people to sleep in. In fact, it wasn't too much of cave at all, it was more of a circular overhang. However, it still had walls and it could be used as a shelter of sorts. "Maybe we should settle down here for the night. Make camp here?" Willow had automatically assumed that this new person and her were now on some kind of team and that she would be sticking around. "It's getting late so I'm going to go gather some wood for a fire. Make yourself useful I guess. Meet you back here in a bit.". With that, she turned and disappeared into the dense undergrowth on the hunt for some wood.

Imagelike this but a bit higher?
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby glitter » Tue Dec 17, 2019 10:11 am

α΄€κœ±Κœα΄‡Κ€ α΄€α΄œΙ’α΄œκœ±α΄› ᴄʀᴇᴇ/24/Horned Viper/Major:Engineering/Activity:cooking/Alliance:none/Tags: Kaylen

Asher's eyebrows raised as Kaylen mentioned switching animals. Asher felt reassured that he had found someone else that possessed the same qualities as himself. "I know what you're talking about. I was going to bring it up myself." he said smiling friendly. "I don't think you're loosing it and you don't need to prove yourself." he said laughing softly at the other's reaction. "Especially if you're feeling so tired.", he added. With this, he picked up the five sticks that he had been roasting and passed three out of the five to Kaylen. "Here, this should help. Careful, it's hot." Ideally, Asher would have liked to have all four for himself while preserving the last one as breakfast for the next morning but he would have to sacrifice some food if he were to befriend this person and hopefully Kaylen would be capable of pulling his own weight in the future, that is if he decided to stick around. Wolfing down his portion, Asher stood and stretched. "Well I'm exhausted so I'm going to go to sleep real quick. I presume you'll still be sticking around in the morning? We can do some exploring if you do." With that he switched into his snake form and slithered into one of the hollow logs, curling up into a nice snugly ball. This s how he had been sleeping for the past days and it was actually quite comfy. Asher really hoped that the other boy would still be there when he woke up. Worst case scenario, the boy robs him of his fishing rod that he had forgotten to put in his pack and runs off.
glitter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:17 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; hubert -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Peanut store at him. "I- h-how?" He hesitated, shuffling around in the grass, "I don't know if I can, but... could I see you do it?" He asked curiously. He settled back in the shade. Maybe this is why we are here. Maybe someone is experimenting on us... are we freaks? I might have a cool power too! Like fire or something... or maybe I can changed into an animal like Hubert! He glanced up, bringing his attention back to his new-ish friend. He looked like he might of regretted telling Peanut that.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby coatiferous » Thu Dec 19, 2019 4:43 am

Feanarii wrote:
|| twenty-one || male ||
|| gay || harpy eagle ||
|| Tags ; open ||
Feanarii wrote:
    Rubbing his head, Feanarii looked around at the jungle surrounding him. He couldn't remember why or when he'd gotten here, but the pondering was quickly taken away as he heard rustling in the bushes beside him. Stay calm, Fean...it's probably nothing, he theorized, though a low growl from somewhere behind him let those insecurities take full control as he booked it out of there. He could hear the heavy thudding of paws behind him, running as fast as he could away before coming to an outcropping, a small cliff on the edge of this hill in the jungle. Panicking now as the animal came into view, he looked to his left and right as he backed up to the cliff's edge, unable to escape. With a prayer that the drop wouldn't kill him and that bushes might soften his fall, the boy leapt backwards as the claws of the animal swiped toward him.

He screamed, human at first but quickly changing to that of an eagle's to his surprise as his body shifted to something smaller than he was, wings erupting and letting him flip over to glide down to a tree branch, nearly fumbling off of the damn thing as he was no where used to talons. Shocked, he looked at his new body a few times before suddenly reverting to a human and falling a few feet to the ground with a loud, "Oof!!" Standing, he rubbed his back and surveyed this new part of the jungle he'd entered, hoping his call might attract humans instead of predators. "Hello?! Is anyone out there!"
coatiferous

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[eva | 1] [hubert | 8] [devyn | 10]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Tue Dec 24, 2019 5:42 am

── EVANGELINE SUMMERS ─────────────────────
x─ twenty ─ female ─ pangolin ─ asexual heteroromantic ─ location; jungle floor ─ mentions; none ─ tags; scott ─

small claws ripped at the tree bark, digging into the wood and peeling it back. ripping the bark back the pangolin exposed the wood beneath, and the bugs crawling around. if she could she would smile triumphantly, but in this form, eva was limited in her facial expressions. the insects didn’t last long for the pangolin used her long, sticky tongue to suck them up. while the jungle wasn’t the pangolin’s natural habitat, evangeline was finding it quite easy to find her next meal, though doing anything else posed a problem for the young woman. backing away from the tree the pangolin turned around and, in a few moments, returned to being a human. the claws shrank into nails, the snout into a nose and lips, the scales shrinking into the skin or turning into hair, and the body growing. in place of the pangolin was now a young woman. standing up and patting the dirt off of her jeans, eva started heading back to her camp, hands gripping onto the backpack straps across her chest. some days ago evangeline had woken up in the jungle with a note barely explaining what was going on, since then there has been a lot of crying, cussing, and screaming. with no clue on what was going on, and being on her own, evangeline was finding it hard to keep a positive attitude after only two days. the loneliness was a little too much for the young woman too. while pangolins are solitary creatures, humans weren’t, and so eva was constantly at battle with loneliness, sometimes enjoying it but mostly despising it. on top of that eva had no clue how to do much of anything. it was a perpetual struggle where she would overthink the situation, making herself sad or anxious, as well as attempt to do something like set up a small hut, then get angry when it collapsed in on itself. things were rough.

as evangeline headed to her campground, something occurred to her, she had no idea where she was. i mean, yeah, she’s in an unfamiliar jungle, but as she wandered from her camp to get food and water she got herself turned around and didn’t know her way back. everything looked the same in all directions. huffing at her own stupidity, eva could feel tears welling in her eyes. she didn’t want to be here, she didn’t want to be forced to survive, she wanted to go home wherever that may be with whatever family she might have had. Β why her? why this horrid place? wiping the tears streaming down her face she tried to force away these thoughts. picking a direction eva heading toward where she thought her camp was. she had been wandering around utterly lost for perhaps ten minutes when the movement of something big nearby caught her eye. freezing and turning toward the movement evangeline tried to peer through the thick flora to see what it was she saw. her mind immediately went to thinking it was a leopard or big predator like that. however, as she got a quick glimpse of the creature eva saw that it was much bigger and bore no spots. it definitely wasn’t a big cat, so what was it? she was too scared to investigate. if it was a predator it would be able to kill her easily in either of her forms. but it might also be another person. did she really want to take that chance?

curiosity got the best of the girl. taking a few steps forward eva pushed some tree branches out of her face to get a better view of the creature. to her surprise, it was a horse. what in the world was a horse doing in the jungle? if anything the sight was one of the more peculiar things that have happened thus far. could it be possible that, just like evangeline, this was a person with an animal form? that made more sense than a random horse in a jungle, though she couldn’t be sure. ripping a small branch from the nearby tree, eva held it out to the horse. here horsey horsey, here? she called to it questioningly, still unsure if it was just a horse or something more. if it was just a horse then maybe she could befriend it and finally have someone other than herself to talk to. slightly waving the branch she tried to entice it over to her.

── HUBERT FINLEY PIERS ──────────────────────
x─ twenty two ─ male ─ rabbit ─ bisexual ─ location; stream ─ mentions; none ─ tags; peanut ─
    i'm not completely sure myself, actually. i just can, he replied with a shrug. it fascinated him, really, how he was able to change from a human to a rabbit in mere moments. it didn't seem scientifically possible in the least, yet he was living proof that it was. part of him wished he could turn into something a little more interesting than a rabbit, like a wolf or bird, though a rabbit did have its advantages that hugh was grateful for. such as he could detect which berries were safe to eat or not and he was much faster as a rabbit. he would love to learn more about the how and why of his newfound ability. upon being asked to shift hugh stared off into the jungle. could he shift on cue? he wasn't sure. i'll se if i can try. because he has only shifted a few times thus far hubert was unfamiliar with how exactly to get into his animal form, it didn't come as naturally to him. taking a deep breath hugh shut his eyes and tried to imagine himself as a rabbit. when he opened his eyes again the world around him seemed a lot bigger and a lot clearer. he could see both in front and behind himself as well. his hearing intensified and he could pick up the smallest of noises around. hugh had turned into a rabbit. turning his head to look at peanut hugh stood up on his hind legs as a way to say i did it! i'm not crazy after all! he thought to himself, returning his front paws to the ground. nodding his head toward peanut he wanted to see if he could turn into something as well.

── DEVYN LISBETH WILSON ────────────────────
x─ twenty four ─ female ─ golden eagle ─ homosexual ─ location; river ─ mentions; none ─ tags; spink, laken ─

continuing to caw to try and get spink’s attention, devyn kept her focus on the female. as the female stood and grabbed a rock, throwing it devyn, she flew upward to avoid being hit as well as watching as the stone soared upward for a few moments before gravity took over and it went spiraling into the river. if dev could snicker, she would. circling the girl a few more times, listening as she yelled at devyn, the eagle started for a tree nearby. in case any more stones were pelted at her devyn perched herself on a higher branch to hopefully avoid being hit. returning to her human form the branch beneath devyn bent downward some but held her weight. holding onto the branch on either side of her devyn leaned forward some. now that she could talk the woman replied to the female’s yelling from before. not a challenge. it’s just that bigger birds of prey can’t hover so i have to resort to circling, devyn explained simply, though wasn’t sure where the information was coming from, she just knew it. she assumed it was because she could turn into a bird of prey so the action of circling came naturally and so the information did too, though it was actually because she worked with birds of prey in her previous life. eyeing the girl devyn spotted the fish discarded nearby, but no way to catch it. something in devyn told her that this female must be a shifter like her and spink. it only seemed logical to devyn, though the only way to be sure was to have the woman confirm her suspicions. hey, rocky, how’d you get that fish? she questioned, inclining her head toward the fish. if this girl could shift into something that could catch fish or hunt easily she could be useful to her and spink. time to get her nonexistent charm on and try to recruit the girl.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Confidential Trials/O+A

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Dec 24, 2019 8:56 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”

-Β·=»‑· ᴘ ᴇ α΄€ Ι΄ ᴜ α΄› ·‑«=Β·-

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β€’- male -β€’ β€’- doberman -β€’ β€’- fifteen -β€’
β€’- location; by a stream -β€’ β€’- tags; hubert -β€’ β€’- mentions; n/a -β€’

β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    Peanut's eyes widened in awe as the man shifted into a mere rabbit. How is that possible? Where did his pack go? So you can shift when you want to. He watched Hubert try to communicate with him, and he nodded. Kind of understanding. When he nodded towards Peanut, Peanut raised his finger to point to his chest. "You want me to try? Alright..." He slowly stood from where he was sheltered and copied what Hubert had done before. Closing his eyes. Animal, shift, anything! Come on! He opened an eye to see that nothing had changed. He closed it once more. Letting his body relax for a moment. Shift... Suddenly thousands of new sensations hit him in the face, and he opened his eyes in shock. He fell over, not used to the new legs. He glanced down at his feet... paws? Paws? I'm a cat? No, I'm a dog! Still albino... He turned to look at Hubert, his tail giving a small wag. Peanut attempted to stumble back onto his paws. Shakily standing, he stood still. He could smell everything! Not only that but he could hear a lot more too! He lowered his muzzle to the ground and took a small sniff. Unsure what he was smelling, but it was strong!
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phxyvi » Tue Dec 24, 2019 12:58 pm

Spink//Male///Raven// Alliances: Dev // Tags: Dev,Laken

Spink was absolutely absorbed into his task, barely noting Dev as she cawed and attempted to get his attention. Though after a bit, he looked up- blinking quietly. β€œWhat do you want, bird?” He snapped in irritation, setting down his piles of bark. He had gotten a good amount thus far. He shushed, though, when Laken began her screeching.

β€œWhat on earth..? Are you..” he huffed. β€œAre you stupid? Dev, leave the idiot alone we don’t need it.” He said. Spink knew he should probably want another team member. There was safety in numbers. But he was a bitter old man at heart and wanted to make his fish trap, not deal with a temperamental rock-throwing woman.

And so, he set back to chipping away at the bark.

Kaylen//Male//Blackbuck//No alliances// Tags: Asher

Kaylen didn’t say much, the boy scarfing down his food in seconds, he was starved, stomach still aching for more even as Kaylen polished off the food. β€œThank you so much” He said gratefully, looking at Asher like the man had given him the key to the universe. And then, he shifted, curling up against a tree. β€œI’ll stay” he smiled, tail flicking.

Do not ask for or share my toyhouse.

Commission inquiries

off oekaki character designs
phxyvi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooeyJam » Sat Dec 28, 2019 9:25 am

𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ𝓃 π’½π’Άπ“‡π“β„―π“Ž / 𝟷𝟿 / πš˜πšπšπšŽπš› / 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜: dev n spink / πšŠπš•πš•πš’πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ: πš—πš˜πš—πšŽ
/ πš–πšŠπš“πš˜πš›: πšŒπš‘πšŽπš–πš’πšŒπšŠπš• πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš / ღ
[/center]
agitated and wary, laken eyed the bird carefully. as it perched a bit farther away, she felt as if she had made herself a formidable enemy. not someone to be messed with. good.

but then, something... shifted. it couldn't be... like... me? laken stood agape. where the bird once had perched was a young girl somewhere around her age. another one like her? was this a dream? this can't be real. no way this is reality. laken loosened up a bit, even though she should probably be even more wary of the girl. was this a competition of sorts? perhaps she would have to fight the girl. but no, laken was only put at ease by the thought of someone else being like her. but a bit caught off guard by this discovery. oh, my bad, then. sorry, not very knowledgeable about birds i guess... haha... she said, rubbing her arm uncomfortably. she felt as if she had just made herself a fool. then she heard someone calling out from far away, a male voice? it seemed as if the male and female were familiars... so was there even more people like them? laken had so many questions yet she was lacking in answers.

laken's deep brown eyes quickly set aflame, i'm not an idiot, idiot! she yelled at the male, still not able to see him. what did he know? she bets he's full of himself. he must have some sort of powerful shift animal to back him up with that kind of attitude, though. she didn't like the way this girl's face twisted into a grin when she asked how laken got the fish. she shouldn't be so on edge, but she was alone in a new world and she felt like she was being backed into a corner. but the girl had been rather nice... regardless, her fight or flight responses started kicking in, the adrenaline pumping.

i fished for it she answered simply, her tone mellow and even. the way she spoke with clarity was like ice, her mouth sharply enunciating every syllable. she had to establish her position quickly here.
Last edited by FooeyJam on Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FooeyJam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me