✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✨The Eden Within そ虞め✨

Postby JustTeener » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:28 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - Everyone in Cafeteria

"Onwards! To advennntuuuuuure!!" Carmen yelled while pointing her finger towards the door. She started to walk out but turned around, still walking, to say, "Oh? Sorry I didn't make any lemon cakes, but I can make them for you when we get back!" She turned back around and fallowed Kiko out the door to see the human. She hadn't seen one yet, she knew they were somewhere around here, but she always got distracted whenever the idea popped into her mind. She was excited to finally meet a human, and she was excited to maybe draw them as well!
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Wed Nov 06, 2019 5:58 pm

Twizel reaches into a plant pot and took out a bag of lemon cakes. They smelled very pleasent. He then proceeded to walk next to the group on their way there. As he walked behind he wished he knew people well. Kiko and Carmen has already made so many friends and he had none, despite being there 50+ years. He ate a lemon cake as he walked and handed a lemon candy to duosene.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:06 pm

Naomi 'Kiri' Kasumi
Female :: Tamotsu :: Goddess of Truths and Illusions :: Fog Manipulator :: ~~Basically Everyone tbh
Oh boy, this had really gotten out of hand, huh? She only idly hoped this one wasn't one to get easily overwhelmed, since it appeared that everyone they crossed paths with was going to tag along. Given the fact that everyone here had once been human, the fact that they all seemed so enamored with the idea of meeting one all the more puzzling. Still, she wasn't going to overthink it and kept pace with the group easily enough as Tamotsu stayed right on her heels the entire time. "Just an idea, but I say that everyone should not rush this kid all at once, yeah? I doubt you told him you were going to show up with a horde of deities, so he probably assumed like, one or two." Where were Carmen and Kiko getting all this energy?

Cody Arcturus
Male :: Lifa :: God of Fate :: Seer :: ~~//
As he was sitting there, he started questioning if this was a good idea. Was he isolated for a reason? Were they allowed to visit him, or had Kiko been breaking the rules? It was too late now, really, but still he worried even if there was nothing he could do about it but wait and hope it turned out okay. He still instinctively reached to toy with a ring that was no longer there. Waiting was harder than he thought it would be, considering that's all he had been doing since he got here. He didn't know what he could do to pass the time though, not when he didn't even know how much longer he had to wait.
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Kiko-She froze mid-step. " True, but he's still waiting. Oh! I have an idea Carmen, Kiri, you can come with me, and we can talk to him, and tell him about everybody else, then later we can bring them with us! That way, we can all see him, without overwhelming him!"
╔══════════════╗

You are the angel that I couldn't kill

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:21 am

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - ADVENTURE GROUP

"Great idea!" Carmen responded. Carmen was going to draw some of the things along the way, but she forgot that her hands were a bit full with the food. She smelled the pie. "Mmmmm pie," she breathed. Asviel snuck out of her pocket and stole a piece of a pancake from the pile of food on one of the plates. "Hey, hey," Carmen started, "you can have the leftovers." Asviel escaped to the top of Carmens head and nibbled on his stolen treasure.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:35 am

Kiko- " We should really get going, though. He's been waiting for a while, and he seemed pretty lonely. He's probably hungry too! I am, too, but I can wait. So let's go!". Kiko started off again, walking in the direction of the quarantine area.
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:40 am

Twizel appeared in front of Kiko and handed her a bag of lemon cakes for the new one, he still had two in his other hand. "Can I come, please! I promise Ill hide I can make him hallucinate Im not there, just to not overwhelm him, please! I can bring another gift too!" He begged and then handed over a gray cane with a purple jewel at the end. "Oh and this too!" He handed over a yellow tie. "And I can summon servants to carry everything, please!" He continued to beg as he summoned three servants out of his deck of cards to hold everything. One Ace, very strong and able to carry large loads. One King, very professional and also able to carry things , and One Jack, good for explaining things but not for carrying things.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby GaySunLord » Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:13 am

Kiko- " Oh, of course! Sorry, Twizzy! You'd be good for showing off the cool stuff we can do! And, you're really cool! Yeah, come on!". Kiko kept marching, then started to run. " Don't want to leave him hanging!"
╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

The gif is
from the dr
stageplay
in case you
are
wondering

I like
Roleplaying
So if you
Are looking
For a partner
I'd be glad to
Roleplay
With you.

There is
Something
Hidden in here
I Love My
Dead Gay Sons

Lights off!
Totally not a
Kiyondo Kinnie

I love
Dangleromp

Feel free to
PM me! I like
Making Friends

Do you ever just
see a pretty girl
and cry bc
they are so pretty

I currently use
Cancer/Cans/Canself
Pronouns
GaySunLord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookyKooky » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:42 pm

Twizel unloaded the contents everyone was carrying onto the ace and the king and began following them, though he kept randomly appearing in bushes. Twizel was so excited to meet everyone that he felt a grin creep across his face, though that happened alot. He let Duosene follow him and walked along to meet the new guy.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
KookyKooky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JustTeener » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:20 pm

Carmen//22//Female//Bi//Creativity & Inspiration//Asviel//Cafeteria//Tags - ADVENTURE GROUP

"Oh thank you very much!" Carmen said to Twizel's card minions. She grabbed Asviel off of her head and held them in her arms as she followed Kiko into a sprint. Although Carmen has all the creativity in the world, she has horrible stamina and could never play any type of athletic sport very well. But, this was the exception. Her high energy pushed her forward, and the adrenaline made her forget about her burning lounges and exhausted legs. Carmen followed Kiko to find their new friend.
~(^-^)~
JustTeener

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me