Beyond the Elements: Revival [CLOSED]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Beyond the Elements: Revival

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:07 am

Lily Shou| 15| Occult Apprentice| Female| Tags: Open

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

Shiro Namizaki| 19| Occult Magician| Male|Tags: Kaichi

To tell the truth, Shiro really wasn't feeling that well, he had come down with crush fever and it didn't seem to be subsiding anytime soon, and in his mind, that was a death sentence, he had to shake this feeling and quick. Averting his eyes his blush died down a bit.
" I'm fine!" He squeaked out before lightly pushing him away before realization could hit him like a 4 ton truck. Miko rolled her eyes at the two before hopping off the couch.
" I'm gonna look for useful spells, keep it PG-13 kay?" She sassed before sauntering away. He bit his lip a bit, suddenly feeling like a rabbit in a foxes den. He tucked a loose strand of hair behind his ear before scooting to the far end of the couch, he couldn't risk it anymore, he'd have to try to keep his distance.

Remi Michal| 17| Electricity| Male| Tags: Rei

Remi grinned widely before laughing.
"Maybe, or they just wanna torture their poor only child~" He said dramatically ephasizing it with a dramatic pose. He wasn't telling the whole truth, it was actually Kai who put him through elemental boot camp with his constant need to train but he couldn't exactly tell Rei that.
" Yeah it is, but don't let them hear that! They might make you run laps." He joked. His eye momentarily wandered to his backpack before turning his attention back to the conversation with a large smile.

Koi| 8| Water| Female| Tags: Train

Koi was very happy he liked the gift and smiled even wider.
" Your welcome I'm glad you like it!" She said before picking up River again. She looked down at his hand for a few seconds before taking it and nodding happily. She looked up at Train with a bit of a lighter smile.
" Most people just kept me company from afar, but your different! Thank you for being who you are!" She said with lightly misty eyes before going back to her cheerful self.
" So where are we going?" She asked curiously rocking back and forth on her heels while River hung in her arms.

Daiki Chinen| 18 | Wood| Male| Tags: Autumn

Daiki looked at the direction Shi was going before looking over at Autumn with a light smile.
" He's fine, he probably just heard something." He said. Shi flew over head spotting Yamile and landing in front of her.
' I'm guessing your that girl's partner huh?' He sighed lightly, preening himself once more before looking up at the fox.
' I'm Shi, that's Daiki.' He chirped.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {10}

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:28 am

(280.477.220)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
The red haired male kept his gaze locked right on, absorbing every action that James was doing and has done to get a mental read on the dude. It's obvious that he was a nervous mess, but there was something else about the male- Lucian hasn't been able to place his finger on that just yet though. "Me?" He points at himself in question with his thumb before flashing yet another smile. "I'm Lucian. I enjoy learning about new things for the most part. And I have a dislike for being ignored... That's all I can think of off the top of my head."

And the small talk continues between the spider and the butterfly. There was no way the guardian of Mind would back down "Pfft. Unlike him, I can keep my anger in check." Fluture scoffs, wings flapping ever so often.

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
"Ah-" His face turns a bright red at the comment of him being a good housewife one day, his hands move up to cover his mouth and he looks off to the side in embarrassment. Was he really that good of a housewife? That thought was set aside for future speculation when Megumi asked about the spells he mentioned. "It's a complex summoning spell for my monsters, it's one for them to be the size of a large feline, rather than a house cat- which they usually turn out to be," He says, rubbing the back of his head. His magic specialized more in summoning monsters, nothing all too special like probability for spewing out dark energy. Just summoning, and Safiel was perfectly fine with such a power.

"Levitation? That's pretty cool! I was thinking if we did encounter an elemental, maybe we could have them float up in the air and keep them hostage that way? ..." He was lost momentarily in his thoughts about that levitation plan, and how odd it sounded. It did seem like an effective idea to Safiel. People were helpless in the air and couldn't do anything much- provided that they weren't floating near anything of threat. Then came the concert talk. The male knew that Megumi had joined the occult as an outlet of sorts for her work as a singer. And boy did it sound stressful. The fact of performing in front of a bunch of people, just the thought of tat alone made Safiel tired. He didn't deserve to be looked at in such a manner- and there was his self loathing kicking in again. He also pushes that to the side and continues listening to Megumi. "Geez, you deserve a looong break after all these events you have to perform at. I can only imagine how your kind of life feels like." He says with a sigh, looking off to the size, once again in thought before focusing back in. "You should hide here, no one except those in the occult will ever find this place. I fixed up a cloaking spell on this place as well. It's a safe heaven for the occult!~" Safiel happily hums, leaning back against his seat with a small squeal. He's always wanted a place just for black magic, and the very place he sat at furfilled his dreams rather nicely. On another note, there was a thought that crossed his mind, "There are a lot of people there... Do you have your detector on you when you're up there? Maybe there's an elemental who attends your performances?"

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
Was he really going to be in for the kill? Just how far was his familiar going to go before he swoops in to save him from this impending death? A sudden wave of freezing ice came across his skin, mainly the cheek where Death had touched him with the back of his hand. It was like he died inside just a bit, if he wasn't already dead inside before. To think that this is the force of Death's power with the barrier of that cloth, imagine how this would have ended up if it was skin on skin contact. Then there was that question Zarom had a feeling would arise, if he really was desperate for the sweet embrace of death. Judging by what the male before his had said, there was a very high likelihood that he had figured out his element, surely you wouldn't call a mouse a dreamer unless there was a certain link between the two. Which meant that Death probally had an idea on what he would do if he were to try to high tail and run. But that wasn't on Zarom's list of things to do. It may be for others if they were in this situation, Zarom is of course different in his own little odd way. "Don't misunderstand, Death." He starts, making sure to breath and not accidentally pass out or anything of the sort. "I hold my life dear to me- However," His stance firms up slightly, regaining some of that lost composure, "I got myself in this situation." Zarom states, most likely referring to his refusal to turn back now, given graciously by his stubborn partner. "So it is I who must pay the price and face the consequences."

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
A hum came from the blond as a response to Miko's statement, "Will do Miko! Have fun spell hunting!" He calls before shifting his dual colored gazed back onto his prey. Sure he could save this for another day, but Shiro clearly had nothing to do and was simply looking through some books. Those things could last years, much longer than the life of a human's, which is where Kaichi saw himself as a more important thing than a simple book. Kaichi plop back down on the couch, right next to his person of interest, as close as he could get without being on Shiro's lap. "Awww, are you just a bit shy? No need to scooch so far away!~" Kaichi happily hums, leaning on the other in a way so that he wouldn't be able to squirm out so easily.

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 10:30 am

Lily carefully lined the last page of manga before letting out an exasperated sigh. She had been up all night trying to meet the deadline and just finished the last page, on time. She carefully put the pages in her bag before heading off to work. As she was a few blocks away, she spotted a small coffee shop. Deciding it'd be best not to show up half asleep, she went into the coffee shop and ordered a latte. While she was waiting, she doodled new manga concepts in her sketch book.

"Maybe, or they just wanna torture their poor only child~" He said dramatically ephasizing it with a dramatic pose. He wasn't telling the whole truth, it was actually Kai who put him through elemental boot camp with his constant need to train but he couldn't exactly tell Rei that.
" Yeah it is, but don't let them hear that! They might make you run laps." He joked. His eye momentarily wandered to his backpack before turning his attention back to the conversation with a large smile.

Daiki looked at the direction Shi was going before looking over at Autumn with a light smile.
" He's fine, he probably just heard something." He said. Shi flew over head spotting Yamile and landing in front of her.
' I'm guessing your that girl's partner huh?' He sighed lightly, preening himself once more before looking up at the fox.

Koi was very happy he liked the gift and smiled even wider.
" Your welcome I'm glad you like it!" She said before picking up River again. She looked down at his hand for a few seconds before taking it and nodding happily. She looked up at Train with a bit of a lighter smile.
" Most people just kept me company from afar, but your different! Thank you for being who you are!" She said with lightly misty eyes before going back to her cheerful self.
" So where are we going?" She asked curiously rocking back and forth on her heels while River hung in her arms.

His head was spinning at this point, why would he be getting so embarrassed over the male? He wasn't really gay was he? I mean sure Kachi had really pretty eyes and hair that looked oh so silky to the touch...Huh?! What was he thinking! There was no possible way that he was gay nope nada end of story! Shiro's face turned a dark shade of crimson as Kaichi sat next to him before realization finally hit him. He was gay. He was gay! They had all been right about him. He hated being wrong but at the moment he was just embarrassed by their close proximity. Shiro scooted all the way onto the armrest, way too flustered to be that close. He might realize he's gay now but if he admitted that to Kaichi he was pretty sure bad things would happen. He frowned a bit, not wanting to loose Kaichi as a friend. Why was he so afraid of that? He could always make new friends, but the idea of letting go of the trouble maker hurt. It took him a few seconds before realizing what it all meant. He wanted to bury his face in a pillow in hide he was so embarrassed, why of all people did he have to develop a crush on Kaichi?
' Miko hurry up I don't know how much longer I can last..!' He thought to himself in a panic.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:04 pm

James Howell//18//Lightning/Thunder//Tagged; Lucian & Fluture

James smiled, letting himself take quick glances at the other, hoping he wouldn't notice his eyes. "So, you're an elemental huh? Which one? I mean, you've clearly already got it figured out that I'm the thunder and lightning element, and that's Flash, my trainer/partner/ heh, practically my guardian." James had slowly begun to warm up to Lucian, and took another sugar cube, sucking on it thoughtfully.

Flash smirked, "I beg to differ," he said simply, taking a couple steps back. "James is more of the loyal type, he'll get mad if you hurt his family, but not so much if he loses a game of chess."
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:25 pm

Train Yukimura | 17 | Ice/Snow | Gay | Crewger and Illuser | Tag/s: Koi

When Koi took his hand, Train smiled again, one that caused him to close his eyes. He was partly thinking he should have placed his gloves over his hands first, but also glade he had not worn an eye patch today over his blind eye, in case Koi would have been more fearful of him, though he felt like that would not be the case. Train glanced down as Koi spoke, hearing the tone of her words change slightly. "For now, let's just say I know what it's like," Train explained, his soft easy and kind as he spoke the words. Though that small minute of sorrow between them, one could say, did not last long as Koi quickly got back her spunky spirit, it seemed. "Well, that depends. I have a friend with a restaurant, that I think you might like, and you might like him as well. He's pretty...firey, you could say. There's also a cafe up the street, but I think their food choices would be more limited. So, as today is now your day, it's your choice, really, milady." Train chimed, enjoying the company of Koi, and truly just wanting the girl to be happy. He didn't know when her last meal was, or anything such as that, and wanted her to have just what her heart wished for. He knew, back in his days on the streets, an offer like that would have meant the world to him, and he hoped it was the same for her.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Zarom

"You amuse me," Seiten said, plan and simple. It was a clear statement. There was nothing more or less about that. However, that was Seiten, plan and simple. With no barrier, really, unless it was that of sweet nothings to manipulate those he needed to get what he wanted, however, that was another story. "Only...death is a price once paid, there is no getting back." Seiten looked over Zarom, and brushed a cyan-blue hair back, as a significant other would do, with affection, and an easy smile upon his lips and in his eyes. "Tell me, mouse of dreams, is there a name given by the mortal one to call you? After all, you know mine. True? And...this world, is it a place you wish to protect, or to recreate....?" His crimson eyes never wavered from those blue ones as he spoke, wanting to see what this element was about. "You see...I think it's time for this world to be reborn, and am looking for someone with such a true spirit as your own, to help with that... After all, this life for so many is little more than an illusion, and they have created a burden upon the planet. Their fear of the unknown is the same as it was back in the dark ages. What is they were to find out your own true self, little mouse?"
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: вєуσи∂ тнє єℓємєитѕ // кzяуαιℓ {11}

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:25 pm

(290.488.220)

Heliox Larkura wrote: {Hell} (18) {Pansexual} (Human Form) {Location: Forest} (Tagging: Tenkei)
He regretted being so lost in his thoughts and not being able to hear the quietest one around. Even on crunching leaves he still manages to scare the living daylights out of him. A rather terrifying sounding yell resounded through the forest and his ears, headphones not there to cover and protect said ears. Of course, a loud and startled yelp came from the fiery male who shot up quickly when hearing the sudden loud noise that sounded like it came from someone he knew. He was quick to scan the area for the source of the noise, ice blue eyes meeting a familiar figure- a comforting figure that placed him at ease to a certain degree. If it was someone else, mainly those he was not acquainted in the least, the embodiment of hell would have unleashed his full power on them. To have seen him in one of his vulnerable states and starling him so, he would have taken their life without a second thought, or heavily injure them- Then proceeding to burn down the area and mansion on accident. But this wasn't one of those foul beasts, quite the opposite really. Which is why is response was only some light verbal with a bit of physical contact, which was hardly anything for someone like Heliox. Even if the person that scared him was his brother, Heliox was still going to be angry. Once doing all that mental processing, he grits his teeth in anger and annoyance, nose scrunching up ever so slightly while eyebrows lowered to give him that facial expression of being rather unpleased and annoyed, gaze locked onto Tenkei. He was then furthur angered by the comment the other had thrown in, face lightly brushed with a blush of embarrassment. "Why you!-" His fist clenches up like his teeth does, glaring at his older brother with a loving sort of hate, breaking that up after a good minute.

Heliox then relaxes, letting out a long and exasperated sigh. His brother was pleased though, which did a bit in calming the fiery male down. For a moment, he thought that yell was one for help from his brother, being harassed by another one of those disgusting humans. He went into a state of panic, but was glad o see and hear his brother was not harmed in the slightest. "Did you have do to that you clouds-for-brains?" Hell says with a small growl, less tense and angered than before. This didn't mean he was less annoyed however, causing him to call Tenkei one of those ridiculous nicknames that sounds like it should be insulting, but was more childish than anything else. "I was having a moment." Regardless of what came spewing out of that mouth of his, he was very glad to have TK here with him to keep him company. Out of all the ledgendaries there, it was him that Heliox was able to put up with the best- in fact he enjoyed the other's presence, but he wouldn't admit that out loud any time soon.

Lucian Taranu wrote:{Mind} (17) {Pan} (Fluture) {Location: City Area} (Tagging: James)
The male drops a cube of sugar in his lukewarm tea and stirs it gently with the spoon provided. There was light clinking from the clay of the cup and the metal of the spoon as it hits the side of the cup. "It's no fun if I just tell you." He says with a tone of voice that sounds like a mix between a whine and a complaint. He brought the cup up to his lips and took a small sip of his tea. "Besides, I do believe I've dropped enough clues for you to figure that out."

"That's kind of a bland description of your partner." Fluture states, clearly unamused by what Flash had to offer her. "He fusses over important, personal matters. I get it." If the butterfly had visible eyes, she'd be rolling them. "Don't tell me that's all you got from your partner."

Safiel Malone wrote: {Non-Elemental} (16) {Homo} (Occult God Magician) {Location: Occult Base} (Tagging: Megumi)
"Ah-" His face turns a bright red at the comment of him being a good housewife one day, his hands move up to cover his mouth and he looks off to the side in embarrassment. Was he really that good of a housewife? That thought was set aside for future speculation when Megumi asked about the spells he mentioned. "It's a complex summoning spell for my monsters, it's one for them to be the size of a large feline, rather than a house cat- which they usually turn out to be," He says, rubbing the back of his head. His magic specialized more in summoning monsters, nothing all too special like probability for spewing out dark energy. Just summoning, and Safiel was perfectly fine with such a power.

"Levitation? That's pretty cool! I was thinking if we did encounter an elemental, maybe we could have them float up in the air and keep them hostage that way? ..." He was lost momentarily in his thoughts about that levitation plan, and how odd it sounded. It did seem like an effective idea to Safiel. People were helpless in the air and couldn't do anything much- provided that they weren't floating near anything of threat. Then came the concert talk. The male knew that Megumi had joined the occult as an outlet of sorts for her work as a singer. And boy did it sound stressful. The fact of performing in front of a bunch of people, just the thought of tat alone made Safiel tired. He didn't deserve to be looked at in such a manner- and there was his self loathing kicking in again. He also pushes that to the side and continues listening to Megumi. "Geez, you deserve a looong break after all these events you have to perform at. I can only imagine how your kind of life feels like." He says with a sigh, looking off to the size, once again in thought before focusing back in. "You should hide here, no one except those in the occult will ever find this place. I fixed up a cloaking spell on this place as well. It's a safe heaven for the occult!~" Safiel happily hums, leaning back against his seat with a small squeal. He's always wanted a place just for black magic, and the very place he sat at furfilled his dreams rather nicely. On another note, there was a thought that crossed his mind, "There are a lot of people there... Do you have your detector on you when you're up there? Maybe there's an elemental who attends your performances?"

Zarom Nyxon wrote:{Dream} (16) {Andro} (Donovan) {Location: Deep in the Forest- By Legendary Mansion} (Tagging: Seiten)
Things really weren't looking well, he shifts ever so slightly at the second episode of physical contact that only those very close to one another should be doing. "Okay, I've let you suffer enough. Go ahead and pull the trigger." Came the all haughty voice of his partner, who was most likely watching him internally suffer, his punishment for not listening to what he told him. At least Donovan was back to aid him. That little ball of fluff and snark held the key to the power of dreams, and should be able to get him out- no sweat. Hopefully.

A soft sigh escapes his lips, getting his head back in the game. His ice blue eyes narrow ever so slightly, Zarom didn't feel safe, entrusting his name to Death himself. Think of the Death Note, think of how bad that could get. So he decided to give as much information as he had been given, or figured out at least. "If you are Death, then I am Dream." He states in a simple manner, just like how Death had said that he had amused him. "The world needs no protecting nor recreation. It takes its own course, I'm merely a bystander." He tilts his head to the side slightly, maintaining that strength to keep his eyes locked with Death's, extending his arms out. "An onlooker. Nothing more than a fleeting dream." There was a moment of silence, where nothing happened. Zarom was frozen in place, unloving. Too still to really be alive. Dream flickered out of existence, a few leaves falling from where the blue figure had once stood.

Meanwhile, Zarom had jogged away and continued to do so until he was out of reach from the power that drew him there to begin with. Donovan appears before him when he was far enough, a cocky grin on that nuzzle of his.

Kaichi Makumi wrote:{Non-Elemental} (17) {Pan} ("Bystander") {Location: Library} (Tagging: Shiro)
He decided to have pity on Shiro's discomfort, believing to have pushed him far enough seeing how he wasn't sitting on the cushion anymore, but the arm of the couch. Kaichi's blue eyes look up at Shiro (Who was taller than him, seeing how he was sitting on the couch and the other was on the raised arm of the couch), "What's wrong Shiro?" He tilts his head to the side slightly, looking like a little puppy just begging for attention. That wasn't too far from the truth. "Do I make you uncomfortable?" His blue eyes are glassy, almost looking like he was going to cry or something within the lines of that action. A sigh and Kaichi looks down, leaning away from Shiro and flopping on the rest of the couch. A gloomy aura had moved in, over the blonde haired male. "I'm hurt. Honest."

Shoki Kurobane wrote: {Non-Elemental} (18) {Bi} (Occult God) {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Setsuna, Eiri, Raide)
Upon feeling his phone vibrate and have a notification pop up with the tracking symbol on the icon, he looks up and around the park from the bench he had moved to. This means that someone was around- someone of an elemental. His strikingly pink eyes caught the eyes of lavender ones, the device in his hand vibrating a tad bit more now. Shoki presses a button to set the phone on quiet for the time being as he continued to stare down this female. She looked to be rather young, and had some long dark hair that came off as purple. She didn't seems all too much like someone that the great Lucifer would be tracking down. A doe-eyed female as one of the powerful elementalists? It certainly came as a surprise for him, but it certainly was possible. Anything is, especially when you have an occult power as dangerous as Shoki's, dealing with probability and could change the fate of someone's life in a sentence or two. He didn't get a chance to examine her more, for she had quickly turned away and continued in the direction she was going. Towards the shopping district with the fancy mall and food court. If she had turned back to look at him once more, she would have seen a rather wicked smile adorning his face.

Shoki gets up from his spot and follows the smaller female at a distance, making sure to keep himself blended in with the massive crowd that always seems to be there. Luckily, he didn't loose sight of the smaller female and followed her all the way to the food court. She met up with another female at the fountain and they made their way to the food court. With careful steps, he follows them and takes refuge at a table not too far from the ones they were approaching, making the person who was currently sitting there move with the help of his magical powers. If not it was just his aura that made the stranger scoot away. Upon taking a seat, his fix were fixated back on the purple haired hair, intrigued by her actions. Maybe she would display her powers? Or he could make her- but that wouldn't be too much fun, would it? "What a lovely coincidence." He hums to himself, his chin sitting in his hands, his eyes not leaving the group of girls, one of them being his sister whom he hardly eve saw these days. He looks straight at her, catching her gaze not too long after. Just by looking at her eyes from afar, he knew that she was no longer that shy and timid girl she once was, but a fighter of sorts. Upon seeing her gaze narrow towards him, he smiles in glee. She hadn't forgotten about him, this certainly would be an interesting day, and a fun game to play with these elementals. Sadly, his sister wasn't one of them, his phone not going off. However, he could sense something about her. He did have a whiff of magic on her, as if she has been hanging around someone with strong enough magical properties to have that said magic rub off on someone else. "Now to just sit back and enjoy~." Shoki hums to himself, leaning back in his chair and continuing to watch the girls and every movement they made, waiting for the right moment to strike and how to strike.

Raide Kurobane wrote:{Non-Elemental} (16) {Hetero} ("Bystander") {Location: Mall- Food Court} (Tagging: Eiri, Setsuna, Shoki)
"No need to be so long winded," Raide mumbles as she sees two people walk up and talk to her, asking her if they could sit with her in a long winded manner for her liking. However, she did appreciate them for asking, unlike some people who would simply saunter up and take the seat here without a second thought. Her pink eyes glance up at the two females that stood before her. They didn't appear to be looking for any trouble, and if they were, she would knock them right down like she had done with that group of gang people not too long ago. "Sure," she motions over to the free seats she has at this table, "Go right ahead," and goes back to looking at the menu, not bothering to strike up any conversation with them, not too interested on being the one on instigating a conversation. It looks like they would be the kind of person to start it up anyway. If not, it just meant more noisy peace for the smaller female. Even crowded places like the food court can be peaceful. At the corner of her eye right over her menu, she saw a familiar figure, sitting there, staring at her with a gaze so intense, it looks like it would burn through her if that were a thing. "You..." She glares at her brother for a moment before shifting back to looking at her menu. Raide didn't wish to trouble the girls with her silly excuse for an older brother, and she hoped that he doesn't come over which would make her peaceful time here more of an uncomfortable one.
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spencer Reid » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:43 pm

James Howell//18//Thunder/Lightning//Tagged; Lucian & Fluture

James tapped his chin, thinking hard. "Hm, like a material element? Like object manipulation? No, probably not, that sounds weird." James was confused. He waved the waitress over and ordered a snickers mocha with whipped cream. He loved coffee, especially sweet coffee. When the waitress returned, he dropped in the sugar cube he had been sucking on, and began to eat the whipped cream off the top of the drink with his spoon.

Flash smirked, "If you'd like to see what he can do, we can work this out with a duel."

Spencer Reid wrote:Sarah Collins//Earth//Fleur// Tagged; open

Sarah sighed and gazed up at the sky as she lay on her back on the forest floor. She was super drowsy, and she couldn't remember how she got there. Fleur slept next to her, and she smiled at the beauty of the day.
Spencer Reid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Nov 27, 2017 3:56 pm

When Koi took his hand, Train smiled again, one that caused him to close his eyes. He was partly thinking he should have placed his gloves over his hands first, but also glade he had not worn an eye patch today over his blind eye, in case Koi would have been more fearful of him, though he felt like that would not be the case. Train glanced down as Koi spoke, hearing the tone of her words change slightly. "For now, let's just say I know what it's like," Train explained, his soft easy and kind as he spoke the words. Though that small minute of sorrow between them, one could say, did not last long as Koi quickly got back her spunky spirit, it seemed. "Well, that depends. I have a friend with a restaurant, that I think you might like, and you might like him as well. He's pretty...firey, you could say. There's also a cafe up the street, but I think their food choices would be more limited. So, as today is now your day, it's your choice, really, milady." Train chimed, enjoying the company of Koi, and truly just wanting the girl to be happy. He didn't know when her last meal was, or anything such as that, and wanted her to have just what her heart wished for. He knew, back in his days on the streets, an offer like that would have meant the world to him, and he hoped it was the same for her.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Zarom Open

Even with the soul of an element, that boy had just proven how human he still was. That unsureness that was slowly coming, had only been overcome once he knew he had his little animal guardian close to him. He blinked slightly once Zarom had “vanished”, only to laughed to himself, his own body and self relaxing. “Yes, little Dream mouse, run away to play another day,” Seiten said, still laughing softly, as he ran a hand though his long, raven black hair. “However....how brave will you be once you are left truly alone?” Death stretched a bit, relaxing his wings and his body as he did so, before holding a hand open before him, looking down upon his covered palm, seeing something there others would not be able to. “I do believe it is time for this game to be afoot. I wondered just what those occult humans will think of their new gift....” Seiten spoke aloud, not as if he expect someone to hear him, but simply as a habit. Alone for so long, speaking aloud had kept him, one might think or say, from his truly going mad. Then again, maybe it was a result of said madness...
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CanisMinor » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:25 pm

Koi's eyes lit up at the thought of meeting new people, especially if she got to eat yummy food in the process. As her excitement grew she forgot to control her powers and little water droplets danced through the air around her as the goofiest grin was still plastered on her face.
" I'd love to meet your friend! I'm sure it gonna be awesome!" She said hyperly. River laughed a bit at her antics, she'd really have to teach Koi more about her powers soon so stuff like that doesn't happen, though it was quite beautiful when Koi accidentally levitated the water in the pound with all the koi back when they were still by the burned down shrine.
" Hey do you know what city were in by the way? I snuck on a bus but I didn't read were it was going. Last place I was in was
Hokkaido. " She laughed, not thinking much of it.

Shiro suddenly felt very guilty, he hadn't meant to upset him, he was just trying to get his thoughts in order without his love sickness taking over. He panicked slightly and ended up blurting something out he hadn't meant to say.
" Uh n-no not at all!! I just get all weird and nervous when....Damn it" He cursed a bit to himself at the end, figuring out what he'd just let slip. He didn't move from his seat, he was definitely in the foxes den now, and their was no exit this time, Miko hadn't gotten back yet. His heart started beating rapidly out of embarrassment and nervousness. Little did he know Miko was watching from the top of a bookshelf, snickering lightly as she looked for love potion recipes.

Akane Tsukimi| 16| Cursed Human| Female|Tags: Sarah

Akane sat in a tree enjoying the leaves that shaded her from the sunlight, she wished she could be nocturnal sometimes, especially on hot days like these, none the less, she was very relaxed. She smiled, twirling her clear raindrop necklace before hopping down from the tree. She noticed a girl lying down a few feet away, her antisocial nature seemed to disappear into curiosity as she looked over, it wasn't often people came to this spot so she was quite surprised. She approached her carefully before stopping at a reasonable distance.
" Hi there. I've never seen another person here before, I'm Akane by the way." She said smiling lightly.

Enma "Reaper" Moto| 19| Occult God| Male|Tags: Open

He jumped from building, chasing his the target. It was supposed to be a rather easily kill, but unfortunately fate had other plans. The target ran through the street as he jumped from roof to roof, Enma not far behind him firing shots from above, it's a good thing this neighbor was pretty much abandoned. They take a sharp turn before Enma jumps in front of them pointing the gun at his head. His gaze was like ice as he looked the man in the eye's.
" Any last words?" He said coldly. Silence filled the air, not even the sound of birds. He sighed before proceeding.
" Adolebitque." He whispered as the gun's magic circle glowed before the man was shot with a flaming bullet and turned to ash. He looked down at thew ash for a few seconds before walking away.
" Another day." He sighed.
Last edited by CanisMinor on Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
CanisMinor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ohkami » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:30 pm

”Um...Koi, you may want to watch your powers, little water sprite. Though, I think my friend will like meeting you as well, Train said kindly, pointing softly at the water droplets she had made with his free hand. He glanced around to see if anyone had seen, before his attention went back to the girl. As she asked about where they were, he blinked a bit, staring down at Koi so much, that he almost tripped over his own feed. ”Yokohama... About, oh, 1,309 km away from Hokkaido.... So, you are a good 18 hours of that bus ride away from home...” He smiles kindly at her, scowling his pace down a bit as they came to that all too familiar restaurant Train had come to know over the past summer. He looked around, to see if Rei had made it here after school yet, but instead was greeted by said biy’s Father, telling hem to have a seat. Train walked over to a seat, offering Koi to sit first, before taking one of his own, watching her and River, seeing if she needed any help with the menu or not.

Seiten Taisei | 23 | Death | Tag/s: Zarom Open

Even with the soul of an element, that boy had just proven how human he still was. That unsureness that was slowly coming, had only been overcome once he knew he had his little animal guardian close to him. He blinked slightly once Zarom had “vanished”, only to laughed to himself, his own body and self relaxing. “Yes, little Dream mouse, run away to play another day,” Seiten said, still laughing softly, as he ran a hand though his long, raven black hair. “However....how brave will you be once you are left truly alone?” Death stretched a bit, relaxing his wings and his body as he did so, before holding a hand open before him, looking down upon his covered palm, seeing something there others would not be able to. “I do believe it is time for this game to be afoot. I wondered just what those occult humans will think of their new gift....” Seiten spoke aloud, not as if he expect someone to hear him, but simply as a habit. Alone for so long, speaking aloud had kept him, one might think or say, from his truly going mad. Then again, maybe it was a result of said madness...

(Possible open for Evie....? *wink*)
Ohkami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me