Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Outcast ( Vampire, Werewolf, and human RP)

Postby dream. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:53 am

Okay, thank you))
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Daniel was kind of disappointed the two hadn't really reacted, no shock on their faces of anything. He sighed and transformed back to his human form, except for the ears sticking up on the top of his head. He glanced to Eli, "It's your turn to fess up now, big shot" he said teasingly, taking his coffee and finishing it.

Lacy's eyes were still on Daniel, still full of fear. She suddenly looked away and shuddered, pushing the memories of their first meeting away and out of her mind. She then looked to Eli with and eyebrow raised, not sure if he would actually reveal himself to them or not.
mewst / adult / she-her / married / artist
+ toyhouse + my kals :3 +
i only really play for fun now, but may occasionally roleplay or trade pets

pixel art above by windwaken on th, pfp by me :3
mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:44 pm

Eli leaned back in his chair and grinned.
"How? I don't have furry ears hidden somewhere. Unless you're offering to be my next meal, I'm afraid it won't be nearly as dramatic."

Tom noticed Eli had large, sharp canines- almost fanglike- and a strange glisten to his eyes.
================================================================

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:11 pm

Tom wasn't the type of person to be even scared. He pulled on his hood sightly as he looked at the two. He didn't seem scared when saw his fangs. " So you're a vampire. Not much scary in that, or any supernatural creature. I'm not the type of person to be scared anyways. " He said, as he looked at them. He glanced over at Alexia to see she wasn't even scared either. He stared at his coffee before taking another sip of it. The guy was almost finished, but knew having another cup of coffee would just keep him awake.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:24 pm

Daniel growled and punched Eli's shoulder. He then rolled his eyes,"You have longer teeth? and your eyes get all creepy.." he said, a hint of annoyance in his voice. He watched Eli, then looked to Tom to see his reaction. Again, nothing. His shoulders slumped a bit as Lacy brought him another cup of coffee. At the rate he was drinking it, he'd shoot to the moon. He went to take a sip, but ended up burning his tongue. He sat the cup down quickly and cursed under his breath.

Lacy watched Tom with suspicious look," So... what are you?" she asked, her head resting in her hands. She glanced to Alex," Same with you." she said," It's obvious by your reactions that you're not human."

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:35 pm

Tom chuckled when she ask them the question. Was she serious? He wasn't a werewolf or Vampire at all. Just a human that really wasn't scared of anything. " I am human. Not all humans get scared. " He said, as he looked at her. He just wasn't scared of these two at all. They hadn't hurt him, or even tried to kill him. Well, Tom would rather much stay alive in the first place. He noticed Alexia nod as she agreed with him. He still couldn't believe she had asked him that question.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TheStygianHawk » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:59 am

Chance started to walk through the woods, upset he couldn't remember what happened last night. After a few minutes of silence, he heard the faint sound of somebody following him.
"Hello?" he called out. No reply. He kept walking, a bit wary.
More footsteps.
"Ok, for real, is anyone out here besides me?" he called out as he turned around.

He gasped as he saw a strong, buff woman standing only feet behind him....

Nothing's ever black or white, just shades of grey and color.

TheStygianHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewsters » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:08 am

Lacy sighed," Sorry, im just.. it just doesnt make sense.." she said, looking down. She was so used to having strange things happen to her she couldn't help it. What she couldn't understand was why two humans suddenly showed up, she assumed they'd be a supernatural being of some sort like Daniel and Eli. "a-anyways, we can talk later. I've got more customers coming in." she said, eyeing the people outside. " Eli? Daniel? you two want to help them get settled in, If you aren't busy or anything. It'd help me out a lot.." she said, "You two could also show them around the town too.." she glanced to the two.

Daniel sighed and got up from the chair, quickly pulling the hood back over his head. "Sure, I guess." he mumbled, still thinking about how the two hadn't reacted to him and Eli at all.

mewsters

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby XxBarricadeXx » Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:45 am

Tom nodded as he sighed. Was she even human? Not all humans were scared of anything. " It takes more then that for me to actually get scared. " He said. Just seeing a vampire and werewolf in real life just didn't cut it for him. Not at all. He then looked at the two when she mentioned about then showing Alexia and Tom around. He just nodded as he was alright with it.
Just a girl
that is
obbsessed
with fandoms

xxxxxxxxxxx
Hello, My name
is Barricade. I
usually go by
cade sometimes.
Feel free to
send me a
Pm if you
want to do
a 1x1. C:
xxxxxxxxxxx

XxBarricadeXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dream. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Aribella "Ari" Monique
Female
Heterosexual
3/4 Vampire|1/4 Werewolf
Crush//Open
Tags//Open

She awoke in her bed, laying in the comfy, fluffy, white sheets. When she wakes, her eyes turn blood red, but after a few seconds they flash to golden yellow then back to their normal turquoise-gray. She reached over to her bedside table and picked up her phone, and iPhone 7. She scrolled through her socials and replied to her messages. Aribella got up and changed into distressed, dark wash, high waisted skinny jeans, a baby pink cropped cami and periwinkle heels. She walked out of her house and stood on the sidewalk, looking at her phone.

Chance West
Male
Heterosexual
Werewolf
Crush//Open
Tags//Hazel

After hearing footsteps, he turned around to see a female standing close behind him. He could tell she was a werewolf, just as he was. "Who are you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and brushing off his outfit, a black Nike muscle tank paired with black and gray joggers.
dream.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me