Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Letters To A Liar ~ Hybird RP OPEN AND ACCEPTING.

Postby raysn » Thu Aug 03, 2017 6:35 am

Andi-19-wolf- tags: Kelipi and Penny
" I have my maze run later" she took a sip of her water bottle and replied " I agree with you I love to train at night, if you want I can come join you when I finish my maze run, and Penny can come join us to, I actually like training in group better than training alone" she took a bite of her meat
Last edited by raysn on Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Thu Aug 03, 2017 8:32 am

Penny - Shadow Powers - Cafeteria - tagged: Andi, Kelipi

"I know right? Obviously my powers are more effective in the dark, and it certainly helps improve my stealth. Sometimes I give the game away by just laughing at the fact that whoever I'm sneaking up on can't see me, so that's kinda annoying. Need to work on that." She turned to Andi. "I still have my run to do, but I'd love to meet up with you guys later
Image Image Image Image ImageImage
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:35 pm

Andi- 19- wolf- cafeteria- tags: Kelipi and Penny
" so see you at the open field at 9 PM, I need to prepare for my maze run now, see you later guys " she took her water bottle and left to the main hall , she sat down and waited her turn
She/her - bisexual - ISFP - chaotic good - love plants and animals - university student - cartoon and anime fan - love helping others - need a friend or someone who can listen to you? pm me <3
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:17 am

Penny - Shadow Powers - Cafeteria - tagged: Andi, Kelipi

" 'kay, see you Andi." She turned back to Kelipi. "So leopard and fox, huh? Do you have a favourite of the two? Or a power you really like from either?"
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tøxiclilypetals » Sun Aug 06, 2017 2:43 pm

Kelipi ~ 20 ~ Cafeteria ~ Tags: Penny

"I... didn't choose my hybrid. My parents did.." Kelipi kept her voice down for this. I do like my ears and my stealth. I can run pretty fast, too." She admitted this. "I guess that's some sort of power or ability."
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tøxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Sun Aug 06, 2017 3:42 pm

Andi- 19- wolf- Maze
she was a little bit scared, she hated doing the maze. but after all she is obliged to do it , she was reading a book and then she heard a voice saying " the next trainee come to the maze " , she stood up and went to maze.

she was walking in the maze , then an hybrid attacked her, Andi smiled at him and said " you really want to fight me " , she bit his face with her fangs and scratched his face with her claws , then she ran away.

Andi was trying to get to the center the fastest possible, so when she was running she fell, but she was ok, then she saw an other hybrid but stronger, they fought for about 15 minutes, but she won, she arrived to the center and said " this was pretty easy for the maze"
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EcoLaserBuilder » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:25 am

(Sorry for delay)

Penny - Shadow Powers - Cafeteria - tagged: Kelipi

"I see. I didn't really choose to be a Shadow hybrid either. The scientists just decided it would work. So, from the sounds of things, you seem like you would be good at chasing people or sneaking past guards or something. Was that what the scientists, or your parents even, had in mind?" She took another bite when she finished asking the question.
EcoLaserBuilder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raysn » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:21 am

Andi-wolf-19-washroom/cafeteria-tags: Penny and Kelipi
Andi took her shower, she had scars on her body she didn't know about them, she started asking herself where did she get all of this scars, but then she ignored them
Andi goes to the cafeteria, she said to Penny and Kelipi " hey I'm back from the maze" she looked at them with a tired look
Image Image Image
Image Image
raysn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby McShmalex » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:22 am

>Kyrne<>Lion/Deer<>Tags-open<>Library<

Kyrne wanders into the library, running his hands over the books before grabbing a few about coding and sitting down at a window overlooking the maze, flipping through the pages before settling on a page about firewall design.

{so sorry i haven't been active! Just had a big move!}
xx♕ ━━ if lightning is the
concerned about the trees ━━ ♕
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
Hi, I'm Alex! I love to roleplay
and trade, so don't hesitate to
shoot me a trade or a pm about
an rp I might be interested in!

Alex's OCs - link - credit - link - link
━━━━━━[★]━━━━━━
McShmalex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hongjoongie. » Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:43 am

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
Asher ▣ Male ▣ 19 ▣ Cockatrice Hybrid ▣ Location: The Library ▣ Crush; open ▣ Tags; open
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

The next time he looked up, Asher found himself outside of the library. Feeling immensely betrayed by his own two feet, he hastily glanced around to make sure nobody had noticed him. Luckily enough, everyone was too absorbed in their books and papers to notice him. I.. could go inside. Sit in a corner and read a bit. It's not like anyone will bother me.. everyone's too absorbed with their own things anyway. He considered his options. It was either stay here and read, or continue to wander the halls like how a stray dog wanders a city.

In the end, his brain had convinced him to stay, and he cautiously stepped into the large room, keeping his eyes on the wooden floor. He made his way to the science section, before picking out a book on plants. He liked plants. They didn't have eyes. He could stare at them all he wanted, and take care of them, and talk to them. Plants kept him company. Call him crazy, cause that's what he was. Asher quietly picked a seat in the corner by a window. He kept his gaze on the outside scenery for a few seconds before turning to look at the book in his hands. House Plants by Clay Potts. He resisted the urge to snort. Why people used puns in their titles, he wasn't sure. Still, he certainly was interested in having some plants in his room. It's too bad this place is super strict.. we aren't allowed to have any plants inside except for certain types. Otherwise, they have to be fake. Oh well.. at least they have a few plants outside.. He mused, opening up the book and beginning to read.
hongjoongie.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me