When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: When Opposites Collide~Romance Rp(Open and Accepting)

Postby hvney.bee » Tue May 09, 2017 7:11 am

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Demon King//Crush;;Open
Serendipity helped when someone caught her. She slowly opened her eyes and gasped when she saw the demon king. She trembled slightly but could not find words. She prayed someone would come help her. Her body trembled in his arms and she looked up to see the red winged slave fly away. Her blonde hair blew in the breeze and blood trickled down her pure white wings. Finally gathering her courage Serene prayed her queen was close enough to hear as she screamed out. "Queen Taighlaré! Help!"

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Open//Crush;;Open
Alexander nodded farewell. He was about to take off when she called back to him. "Alexander!" he called back in answer. He flicked his lack tail, the black fur on the end blowing in the breeze. His wings flapped slightly to help him hover before he took off.

(sorry! Yea he's accepted)
My favorite anime is currently:
Fairytail
Reason for my name: I absolutely adore honey bees
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Tue May 09, 2017 8:38 am

Taighlare -- Queen of Angels -- Crush: Open -- Tags: Claud, Serendipity, Sabidono

The young woman smirked as Ceru shyly hid behind her mother. She only peaked out with a beaming gaze at Claud's praise. Although the white haired male was daunting at first, he always seemed friendly enough to the child. Ai chuckled at her daughter's behavior. "Yes, she does. I hope they will serve her well..." the tan woman trailed off as she heard screaming in the distant. Her brows furrowed as she strained to hear what was going on. The voice sounded oddly fa- Suddenly her name was shouted and she stiffened. The queen recognized the voice. "Serendipity," she murmured before quickly herding Ceru towards Claud. She didn't have time to return to the castle and then go to help. "Reine, look after my daughter to the castle. I have to go after Serendipity. Something isn't right. Also,
any angels on the way tell them to head to the castle. They will be safe there," she gave her orders and glanced her daughter for a mere second before quickly spreading her wings and taking off.

White and lilac hued wings flapped fast, cutting through the air as she rushed after Serendipity's voice. She had an inkling that a strong presence was near, but how wrong she wanted to be. Blue and violet eyes widened at the fleeing back of the demon king and an angel in his arms. "Sabidono!" she growled out, spreading her wings out to halt herself.
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Blaisism » Tue May 09, 2017 10:26 am

Sabidono | The Demon King | Forest | Serendipity, Taighlare
While being recognized so immediately did stir some sense of satisfaction, it also put him and his current plans at a bit of a disadvantage. He felt the approach of a familiar presence and knew that the angel's cries had been received by their intended. He still held Serendipity, aware that with her injuries a fall from this height would most likely kill her, and gave his most charming smile to the Queen. "Queen Taighlare, out for a flight in these dangerous times? Why, only moments ago I happened across your subject being attacked and saved her from falling to her doom." The necklace he wore pulsed faintly red with energy, a silent command to a scout somewhere. "It is rare to see you without your daughter when taking a flight, I do hope she's well."
Blaisism

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 09, 2017 10:31 am

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Alexander

She smiled when she heard him call back to her. Alexander...Blushing at how she took pause of the name, she shook her head. "Thank you for telling me! My name is Jasevelle!" she called, before zipping off back for home.

(XP Thank you)

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Open

He huffed and sighed as he flew about, then sensed the King was out...Shaking his head, he hurriedly flew across the sky. He tilted his head as he noticed Alexander was up ahead. "Alexander! What do we do about the King?"
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fortune's Fool » Tue May 09, 2017 10:50 am

Enola :: Female :: Angel :: -Naria
"Enola." She corrected with a soft laugh, her eyes flickering upwards warily at the shadow as well. She tensed for a second before it passed over harmlessly and she relaxed just slightly once more. There was an obvious frown on her face now. "Don't you think that, if someone had the guts to take him on, they would have done it already?" She asked after a second, pulling herself back up onto the branch before drooping to the ground on her feet. "I don't want to rely on someone else for my own safety, especially not if it just means like, hiding in their house most of the time or something while I pray that it passes sometime in my lifetime. That's not living."

{{@StarryDragon, If you'd like, they can~ He's just kinda hanging around outside reading a book. c:}}
Fortune's Fool

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby foxx, » Tue May 09, 2017 11:20 am

Taighlare -- Queen of Angels -- Crush: Open -- Tags: Serenity, Sabidono

She kept a cautious distance when the king faced her. Lithe fingers curled into a fist at his charming, no smug, smile. At least, she took it as just subtle smugness towards her. The scar on her shoulder blade and left wing itched. She hated this man, almost more than her biological father. Her cold gaze stared daggers into the demon. "I can handle myself against your slaves," she bit out venomously. A brow quirked at his works of "saving her subject." "Yes and I'm sure she was just cries of help are just masked with adoration for her savior," she spoke lowly, tone sarcastic. Her expression was colder than normal. Ai's heterochromic eyes flickered towards the pulsing red necklace for a moment before tightening her fist at his words. "My daughter is safe from you, though I doubt you truly care," she replied deadpanned, lifting her head. Her optics narrowed a fraction before glancing to Serendipity. "Hand my subject over," she commanded, "then maybe we part ways and I may just be lucky enough not to have to see your face again until you're six feet under, King Sabidono."
foxx,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby StarryDragon » Tue May 09, 2017 12:27 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Alice
    •Eighteen years old
    •Angel
    •Single
    •Forest
    •Tagged: No one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Alice looked around her she slowly felt more at ease. No demons in sight means no problems. A small sigh escaped her as she moved her feet, not really knowing where she was headed, though she knew exactly where she was. As Alice began to think she became unaware of where she was and what was going on around her, though, she was soon brought out of her thoughts by a friend of hers, a little red fox she had named Piko. "Good morning Piko." She knelt down to pet Piko, her white dress scrapping against the grass, turning a little green at the ends from the chlorophyl in the plants. Piko leaned into her touch before jumping up and tearing at the locket that hung around the angels neck, after hearing a snap the necklace was off Alice's neck and in the foxes mouth , who proceeded to run away in the direction of Maloercio's cabin. Without a second thought the angel went after the sky fox in order to get the necklace back. "Come back here Piko!"
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Lance
    •Twenty-two years old
    •Demon
    •Single
    •The Forest
    •Tagged: No one
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Silence. That was something Lance was always thankful for, especially in the morning. As Lance sat in a tree he let his right leg dangle down, swaying with the wind whenever a breeze went by. His eyes were closed and his hair flowed along with the wind, his wings flaring to life everyone once in a while. The morning was always a time when Lance would relax before the day became to hectic. With Angels and Demons being so close to each other, you never knew what the day was going to bring.
StarryDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue May 09, 2017 1:48 pm

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Demon King~Angel Queen//Crush;;Open
Serendipity trembled slightly. She could heal her wings if she was able to reach them but the way the king was holding her forced the torn and bloody wings to stay folded against her back where her healing hands could not reach. She looked frightfully at her queen and silently begged for her help.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander nodded before turning to his fellow demon. "Hello Adonis. I'm not sure... but I feel something's not right. Care to join me in getting closer to him in case an angel is in danger? Well stay out of sight until needed."
Fairytail
Trading Status: Open! Though I only really trade duplicates so please try and stick to that if offering a trade
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue May 09, 2017 1:53 pm

Jasevelle- Female- Angel- Tags: Open

She smiled when she heard him call back to her. Alexander...Blushing at how she took pause of the name, she shook her head. "Thank you for telling me! My name is Jasevelle!" she called, before zipping off back for home.

Adonis- Male- Demon- Homosexual- Tags: Alexander

He thought he'd seen an angel fly off before...However, he put this out of his mind, as the other demon turned to him. He nodded as Alexander spoke. "Yes, let's." he replied, wings holding him aloft. He offered a tiny smile, then looked about as he figured out where the king was.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hvney.bee » Tue May 09, 2017 2:24 pm

Serendipity//Regular Angel//Female//Tags;;Demon King~Angel Queen//Crush;;Open
Serendipity trembled slightly. She could heal her wings if she was able to reach them but the way the king was holding her forced the torn and bloody wings to stay folded against her back where her healing hands could not reach. She looked frightfully at her queen and silently begged for her help.

-----------

Alexander//Regular Demon//Male//Tags;;Adonis//Crush;;Open
Alexander nodded and looked around. After finding out where the king was he flew silently over and hid nearby. Even though it was his king he despised him and his ways. He hovered silently, hidden from the king but close enough to help the queen or the angel in captivity.
Fairytail
hvney.bee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me