CLOSED, OVER

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: »Hide the Gifted« Power RP - Accepting

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:49 am

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯

He was smiling while walking down a path along the beach, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
Tags: Phantom - Dian - Blaise - Thomas
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯

He huffed and nodded while scooting in past Phantom in order to stand by the side
He scoffed at Dian's remark and noted to bring that up later on
"Nice.." he snickered before glancing over to Blaise
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:57 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Tagged: Dian, Thomas
Phantom, Tars.
Blaise stepped back as the door suddenly opened and someone almost bumped into him - but then acted as though he was not there. "Well, excuse you," Blaise snapped. He didn't care about not being spoken to, but he hated being treated as though he wasn't even there. He held himself back from attacking, closing his eyes for a few moments to calm himself down. It was a trick that worked most of the time for him - at the very least, it would prevent him from acting out without thinking. He opened his eyes, and glared at the two guards that had entered. "I guess someone isn't meant to interact with the underlings," he then commented.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:09 am

Phantom - guard - kitchen
He kept his eyes on Dian. He heard Tars' comment, but didn't bother to look at him. He wasn't human, so he couln't read his mind anyway.
He then looked at Blaise. "Don't even think about trying anything, boy. Just stay out of my way and you'll be fine." He knew what the boy was thinking, he could read his mind. The boy had no idea who he was dealing with...
He didn't have much friends, but he didn't need them.

Dian - scientist - kitchen
Dian ate from his apple. "Don't be a bully, Phantom, he didn't do anything wrong. Don't lose your mask - I mean head." He smirked, watching Phantom. He then threw the apple in the trashcan and walked to the door.
He then turned around to Blaise. "Just ignore Phantom and you'll be fine."
He stood in front of Phantom, who wa blocking the door.
Looking for CATS!
Paying 1000 treasure for ANY pet!

Have: 400.000 treasure & 400 gems
SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:30 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Phantom, Tars.
Blaise rolled his eyes slightly. If he didn't like this masked guard guy - whoever the heck he was - before, then he certainly didn't like him now. "Well, maybe if you didn't act like I'm just some filth, then I'd consider that, old man," he responded, bluntly. Apparently, he figured out, this guy knew how to read minds, so there was no point in keeping quiet about what he thought if he was just going to know anyway. Blaise glanced at Dian, admittedly a little amused by his comment, and grateful that he stood up for him - though he didn't think he really deserved it, considering he'd been acting cold and unfriendly since they met. "I would, if he wasn't trying to be a dark and mysterious blockage," he muttered.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:41 am

Dian - scientist - kitchen
He shrugged, looking at Phantom, then back at Blaise. "We all have our flaws. I'm not good with people, you seem to have some anger issues, he's a bully... Nobody's perfect."
He shoved Phantom aside, stepping into the hall. "I need a break... I think I'm going outside" he said.
He knew he was supposed to go back into the lab, but he had to clear his mind first. Some fresh air normally helped doing so.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Probably a Doctor » Sun Apr 23, 2017 8:55 am

╭━━━━━━━━╯⚜️╰━━━━━━━━╮
Kristian Ludwig
Male / Winged Human / 25
Tags: x
╰━━━━━━━━╮⚜️╭━━━━━━━━╯

He was smiling while walking down a path along the beach, where random little birds that belonged to no-one followed suit after him
Though his wings were hidden under his lab coat, which fluttered behind him, they still knew
And he chuckled while glancing behind him every now and then to see so many following the doctor
It was funny, and every now and then the dove that sat on his shoulder, the bird that he owned would coo
Almost jealously

╭━━━━━━━╯🔸╰━━━━━━━╮
Tars Stellar
Male / Cyborg / Unknown
Tags: Phantom - Dian - Blaise - Thomas
╰━━━━━━━╮🔸╭━━━━━━━╯

He huffed and nodded while scooting in past Phantom in order to stand by the side
He scoffed at Dian's remark and noted to bring that up later on
"Nice.." he snickered before glancing over to Blaise
-
WB)
Probably a Doctor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:12 am

(Sorry. Think I'm gonna back outta this one! Hope this doesn't cause any trouble. D; )

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:16 am

((Sorry to hear that, I'll miss that cute bir in your sig lol. I wish you the best of luck <3
I'll post later, don't want to rush things))
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:26 am

Blaise Whitlance
19|Male|Gifted
Phantom, Tars.
A little confused, Blaise watched as Dian left to go outside. He tried not to think too much about about the brief analysis from Dian, and he narrowed his eyes at the two guards, "You're both great at your job," he sarcastically told them, "but what does it matter what someone like me thinks?" he started to walk out of the room, to go and find somewhere he could use for some makeshift target practice and release some of his anger.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SabrinaB » Sun Apr 23, 2017 9:40 am

Phantom - guard - kitchen
He looked at Blaise. This boy really was annoying... Dian good at his job? not a chance. "He sucks at his job," he said. He then stepped out of the kitchen. He told Dian to get back, he did his job. He no longer had to be here. He started to walk down the hall.
Tars was acting strange... Like he enjoyed how Dian talked to him. Was he trying to be friendly to that boy? Too bad he couldn't rea his mind... Or whatever made that... thing... work like a living person.

Dian - scientist - hallway
He heard Blaise, but wasn't sure how to reply or what to think. Was it an insult what the boy said?
He turned to Tars, unsure how to react. "I need to go outside," he said, trying to avoid reacting to Blaise. Everyone seemed to know how to respond, why was it so hard for him?
"Are you going after Grumpy?" he asked Tars. He didn;t want to be alone at this point, but he didn't want to be near Phantom. He didn't mind what Blaise did, but he needed some fresh air.
Looking for CATS!

SabrinaB

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me