The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Aito (1), Kotaro (2)

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Sun Apr 23, 2017 4:46 pm

| Kotaro Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Nameless Office Building |
| Tags: Emilia | Mentions: None |

Seriously, what the heck was wrong with his brother? Kotaro couldn't even think about it, as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He wasn't exactly mad, though, it was more of a defense mechanism to keep him from getting sad from being yelled at. As he was exhaling, the blue eyed boy's attention was brought over to the girl from before. It was clear that she was talking to him, despite her not looking up from her phone.
"..." Kotaro originally remained silent, as he simply glared at the girl. He though of just walking away to avoid talking to some stranger, but it couldn't hurt to talk to the other...right? Rolling his eyes, Kotaro made his way over and leaned on the building wall in a similar fashion as the girl, except he was staring ahead."...My brother was being annoying because his stupid pet ran away...but I doubt you'd care so I'll leave it at that..." He grumbled as he went back to playing with his hair. "What about you? You look like you have no reason even being outside..." He stated, as he was now staring straight at the girl now next to him.

| Aito Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Foster Home, then Outside |
| Tags: Leeo | Mentions: None |

"Kotaro, please, hurry up and find Usa!!!" The older blonde shouted as he was swinging around a child that was hanging onto his free arm as if he was a set of monkey bars. Aito was currently still at the foster home, sitting in the center of a crowd of children of various ages who wanted him to play with them. Of course, being the 'nice twin' and all, Aito wasn't the type to say no, but with Usa possibly being in danger, he was a little too distracted to play. "Are you sure you're looking around?! Check every nook and cranny, okay?!" Aito shouted over the children's bickering; most of them had finally gotten tired of trying to get the blonde's attention and moved behind him to play with his hair. The young teen didn't seem to notice as he was trying to get his brother to focus on his task. "Kotaro, when I say everywhere, I mean everywhere! Go into other people's homes if you have to! What if someone stole her?! She's only just a baby as well!" Aito frowned as he furrowed his brows, he didn't want to sound whiny, but he was really scared. "Kota--" Before Aito even had a chance to utter the other's name, Kotaro snapped at him and hung up seconds after. Aito could only stare with wide eyes, before he shook his head to get out of his stupor. "Fine, I WILL go and look for myself. Eden you're in charge until me, Kotaro, or Matron comes back, okay?" After getting the thumbs up from the only other teenager in the foster home, Aito pulled his hair out of the sea of child and hurried out. As soon as he took a step out, the blonde could only blink in confusion. There...was a cat...running along a...wall? Aito rubbed his eyes for a moment to make sure he wasn't seeing things, before he felt the sadness of his missing pet envelop him. Although he had to go and find Usa, his heart couldn't just let that cat continue to do something so dangerous. So, Aito hurried over until he was within shouting distance and tried to get the cat's attention. "Oi! Over here Mr. Cat! That's dangerous! Come over here!" He shouted as he already had his arms cupped so that the cat could just jump into his arms.
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby SleeplessBoy » Sun Apr 23, 2017 11:18 pm

Gracelyn Church - 17 - Female - Bisexual - Energy Attacks - Skye

"Okay then, let's make the most of it! Where do you want to go?" She asks, starting to bounce on her feet in excitement.
She keeps smiling at Skye and keeps being just as energetic as usual.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
SleeplessBoy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:02 am

Emilia Stein.18.Crystal Model.

"What, I need a reason to go outside?" Emilia huffs, stopping her incessant phone typing to glare at shouting kid. "Maybe I just want to take in the picturesque weather this city has gifted to us on this most blessed day." Her voice is so heavy with sarcasm, she could literally choke on it as she waves absently at the sky in reference to the weather, which, if someone was being heavily charitable, could be called mediocre at best. The model rolls her eyes and looks back at her phone. "And when I asked what your problem was, I meant what's with the Sparky the Boy Wonder game you're playing there? You normally go around showing off your shtick, or you just that bad at controlling your clingfilm issues?"

(I had waaaay too much fun writing out this sarcastic dialogue...)
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Wolfan Terror » Mon Apr 24, 2017 8:55 am

Skye Donner | Female | 21 | Heterosexual | Wind Manipulation | Tag: Gracelyn
"Well, let me see..." She thought for a second, genuinely not sure where to go. She'd been planning on spending the day walking around aimlessly and pick pocketing who she could, but she obviously couldn't say that. "How about the park? I find it's always a nice place to relax, plus I noticed it isn't that busy there today."

Connor Stone | Male | 19 | Homosexual | Shapeshifting | Tag: Geda, Kokyu
The husky watched as two knew faces joined them, being a human, and a border collie. His ears lifted in excitement and he barked, rushing over to the dog, trying to get it's attention as at sniffed at where he guessed that Geda was standing. "Hi! I'm Connor! Wanna play?" He barked, though didn't make himself understandable to humans this time, letting his tail wag furiously behind him.

Jasmine Church | Female | 25 | Pansexual | Sensory Control | Tag: Open
The task of finding stories interesting enough to write about was a lot more difficult than she had expected. Just nothing seemed to be happening these days! Jasmine sighed as he leaned back on the bench she was sat on, glancing her eyes across the park as she watched a group of kids playing football. She didn't particularly like the sport herself, but she was so bored that it was better than nothing. A lollipop was in her mouth, the space around her giving off the smell of strawberries if anyone were to be within 10 meters of her.
Wolfan Terror

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:10 am

Kokyu//17//"ghost"//tags: Geda, Connor

Kokyu stood stiffly, looking around more though his eyes strayed to the other dog below. It seemed to be quite excited to meet his own Trico. Kokyu gave a small sigh as he observed the dog and deemed it a runaway, one that probably wasn't sick with anything. His eyes started back to the alley and he took a step forward, hearing quiet breaths in front of him. The boy frowned, carefully sticking his hand out to see if there was actually something there. While he was doing that, the border collie let out an excited yelp followed by a few playful barks, though they were still a bit quiet because he didn't want to upset Kokyu. "Yeah! You smell different!" He black and white dog commented. He didn't seem particularly phased by his observation however and hopped back a pace with his tail wagging.

______

Heidi//17//assistance//tags: Open

The girl was on her way back from hanging out at her friend's house, walking because a. It was a nice day, and b. Because she didn't have to go far as she was hoping to head for the local park. She had a small backpack sling over her shoulder with some cards and some general art supplies. Heidi had originally planned to go back to her house but figured that her parents would make her start her homework if she did, and the park really was usually a pretty peaceful place. Stepping into the grass off of the main sidewalk, the blonde wandered over to a bench. The flower petals that had been on the seat were pushed away by an invisible force, aka Heidi's extra helpers. With the small dillema taken take of, she sat down and put her bag on the ground at her feet. As soon as she did, however, a ball that someone had been kicking around flew towards her and she looked up just as it had been knocked away. It was times like this that she was grateful for hands having a sort of mind of their own- she just hoped that no one saw the strange occurrence happen.
Last edited by cocogerber13 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Kotaro (3)

Postby Killua Godspeed <3 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 10:52 am

| Kotaro Watanabe | Male | 16 | Bisexual | Location: Nameless Office Building |
| Tags: Emilia | Mentions: None |

"Um, kinda?" Kotaro couldn't help but arch an eyebrow. Everyone had their reasons to do whatever they did...so it only made sense that this girl had a reason being outside...right? Upon getting a response, the blonde could only stare in bewilderment. "What? Are you blind or something?" Of course Kotaro knew sarcasm when he heard it, heck he makes it a habit to use it multiple times a day, but he couldn't help but ask due to her deadpan voice and expression. "...Sparky the Boy Wonder? Clingfilm issues?!" Kotaro couldn't help but growl as a thin film of electricity sparked around him. Realizing that he was proving the girl's point with his temper, Kotaro relaxed before looking away, his face showing signs of embarrassment. "I-It just happens when I get l-little upset...that's all!" He stuttered as he moved his gaze back down to the ground, trying to keep his flushed face from being discovered. "...It's none of your business anyways...but since you don't sound very surprised about my abilities, I can only guess you have one too. So...what is it, cough it up." He soon demanded.

[lol, I can definitely tell :)]
Killua Godspeed <3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:24 am

Emilia Stein.18.Crystal Model.

Emilia smirks as her comments rile up this stranger. Well, if the world was going to be boring, she'd make her own amusement,
somehow. Mostly by torturing strangers with her sardonic attitude. "Slow down, Static Shock." She chuckles and pockets her cellphone, though not looking at her conversation partner, just leaning against the wall and staring at the street. "No need to get all Ben Franklin on me." She rolls her eyes. "Yeah, I got my own skills, Sparky." She finally turns to him and smiles, though not in a friendly way. Her hand snaps out and plucks one of the stranger's hair off his head, holding it up in front of his eyes. Quickly, the strand of hair turns crystalline, a subtle pink colour, probably quartz. Emilia smirks again, looking very self satisfied with her simple demonstration.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:24 am

Timothy Mayes~ 19~ Male~ Homosexual~ Taking on the looks of anyone he touches~ Cat~ Cyrill

He hummed to himself softly, as he watched the spiders go back up the guy's sleeves. Shaking his head, he smiled at the cat as she rubbed up against him again. Returning his attention to the other male, he tilted his head. He shivered a little, and took a deep breath, before nodding. He reached out and touched Cyrill, taking on the form of him and blinking as he looked at him. It must be like looking in a mirror, for Cyrill.

Jessie Rose Ramos~ 20~ Female~ Bi~ Kitsune shift~ Donnie the husky~

The redhead sighed softly as she walked down a side street in town. She wondered where her roommate had run off to, then chuckled at the thought of he and his white and blonde cat running through town or one of the parks together. Shaking her head, she brushed some of her long wavy almost curls back, blinking as she looked up. She sneezed softly, then thought about turning into her Kitsune form, but thought better of that. After all, she was in the middle of town, so this was probably a bad idea. Pushing the thought aside, she continued to walk down the side road, then walked off onto a street that went past a few storefronts and restaurants.

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Invisibility~ Connor, Kokyu

The blue eyed boy kept himself invisible, but was shaking slightly. He wasn't sure if the dog could tell, as even Connor probably could not see him now. Of course, he could still hear him though. Shaking his head, he softly hissed "You can keep talking to me, but keep it down!" He watched the sidewalk right outside the alley, closely.

The black haired boy smiled slightly at the dog, somehow the Border Collie was calming him down. Despite the stranger there, he found himself relaxing and relenting. That is, until the other boy told him to show himself...He whimpered softly again, shaking his head and looking to the husky for some sort of help. He moved back slightly when he saw the hand coming at him. "Connor!" he yelped, not bothering to try and hide it this time.

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Hawk and horse Ghost~

(I might hold off on him a little while, and maybe post him once in awhile for now)

Tia Serenity~ 21~ Female~ Pansexual (?)~ 'Kira'~ Open

The light brown haired female hummed as she blinked dark green eyes. She smiled to herself as she glanced about herself, and tried not to flinch or do anything with her fingers. Shaking her head, she sighed as she walked along, and she glanced about herself as she went. She huffed softly as she looked around herself and hummed quietly.

Leoo- Looks 18~ Male~ Bi, but likes guys more~ Cat with human shift power, 2 tails~ Aito

The little blonde and white cat purred as he ran along the wall. His tail flicked back and forth happily, as he felt so free up here, or even just outside in general. He mewed to himself, blinking at the sun as he looked up at it. He squeaked, giving a near yelp as a voice below startled him. As he turned to look at the human calling to him, he missed a step, and felt his paws slip, yelping for real now as he fell from the wall...
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 11:43 am

Kokyu//17//"ghost"//tags: Geda, Connor

The boy tensed and moved back in surprise, his shoulderblades brushing bricks as he pinned himself against the wall. It was a good defensive position if something happened, and he wasn't at risk if he used his power. "What- who the heck?" Kokyu gasped, looking in confusion where the voice came from. It certainly wasn't from the husky this time, and the blond's startle had made the border collie whirl around and bark again from where he was standing. "What's going on?" Kokyu's voice raised slightly, trying to cover his fear though his voice wavered.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Perri » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:04 pm

Austin Y. Hurricane

His hands were tucked into his coat, and saw children. Maybe older. His black eyes drifted to his feet a moment, letting his eyes wandered to a nearby shop. it had women's fashion, mainly, but it had other little things. Until he heard the word "abilities". His head nearly snapped towards the boy and the girl. His eyes widen as a crystal appeared in the girls hand and he turned on his heel towards them. It might look bad, walking up to them like this but... "Do you know that man?" He says, as if it were obvious for them.
Perri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me