What I Wish

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: What I Wish

Postby Dragon_Elf » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:16 pm

Paris|15|Female|Remembrance|Tags: Yue, Lynn
"I like both of yours better. I was only thinking of myself, but both of yours could help others. You chose well, young ones." I say, putting on a deep voice before laughing lightly, smiling.
We are Doers. We are Builders. We are Believers. We are Dreamers.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:26 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʏᴜᴇ
☙☙☙☙☙☙~☪~❧❧❧❧❧❧
Female , 16 , Bisexual , Sleep

I laugh softly at Paris's tone of voice. This girl knew how to make me laugh, "Well thank you Miss Words-of-Wisdom." I reply smiling brightly.
"Also, your power isn't selfish, you could use it to become a teacher in any subject or to be something great. You would remember everything you did wrong and everything right. You could change the world." I reassure my friend as the park comes into view growing bigger as we move closer.
The fields there were beautiful this year littered in flowers, and yes, the park not only had a playground, but a public garden with beautiful flower fields and verdant displays scattered here and there along a forest like area. It was probably one of the nicest places in the city, and I came here often to read by the waterfall. Not to mention that it was a comfy place to lay in the sun while on a picnic with friends.
I inhale the crisp clean air, accompanied by the freshness was the scent of all the flowers, mellow and sweet. I slightly quicken my pace, drawn to the nature that was nearby.

ᴀʟᴇᴄᴋ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟~☬~✟✟✟✟✟✟✟
Male , 17 , Heterosexual , Protection

I smile looking up when a person joins me. It was one of my neighbors and good friends Eu. I look down having known already that she was mute, just as a notebook was pushed towards me.
"Hi Eu, how are you today?" I ask leaning in towards her pulling myself very quickly out of my thoughts.
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:41 pm

| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |
Lynn laughed, then nodded in agreement to Yue's words. "That's true! You could remember everything you've learned, that can help others!" she said, a bit excitedly. They approached the park, and she smiled a bit wider. It was nice to be out in nature sometimes. She spotted a small pond, taking a mental note. Maybe she could test out her power from there. Then she remembered, 'If there's water in the air, then technically, I could draw it out of the air, right?' she thought to herself. She put out a hand, palm up, trying to do it. A small drop of water appeared, as if dripping out of an invisible bottle. Her face became one of surprise, bringing her hand closer to look at it.

silverlightcs wrote:| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Luner |
Hearing Luner fall silent for a moment before speaking again, she asked, "What?" Maybe he'd said it on accident, but why not ask? She wanted to ask him if he'd gotten a wish or not, but she didn't want to ask him, then find out he didn't know what she was talking about. That would be.. awkward, to say the least. If he'd seen her use this ability, he would've said something if he thought it was weird, right? Unless he was just thinking.. She sighed inwardly. 'You're always going off worrying about things..' she thought to herself.
╒═════════════════════════════════════╕
writing dumpart dumpcharrie dump
XIA

noo school go away ;w;
music theory is the best thing ever tho

< tsubasa ga nakerya, sora o furashite kurerya ii >
╘═════════════════════════════════════╛
silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:10 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━
Luner/male
16/transformation
Tag:Akemi
━━━━━━━━

Luner felt awkward but go with it "just thinking about random stuff" he replied with a childish grin. He start wondering about others power, but without blanking out this time "did others also have a power? What kind of wish they make? Did they help anyone?" These question Luner always thinking about when meeting someone who is also similar to him.
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:57 am

silverlightcs wrote:| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |
Lynn laughed, then nodded in agreement to Yue's words. "That's true! You could remember everything you've learned, that can help others!" she said, a bit excitedly. They approached the park, and she smiled a bit wider. It was nice to be out in nature sometimes. She spotted a small pond, taking a mental note. Maybe she could test out her power from there. Then she remembered, 'If there's water in the air, then technically, I could draw it out of the air, right?' she thought to herself. She put out a hand, palm up, trying to do it. A small drop of water appeared, as if dripping out of an invisible bottle. Her face became one of surprise, bringing her hand closer to look at it.

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Luner |
Akemi nodded slowly, then continued "looking" around, lost in her thoughts. She really did want to ask him if he'd gotten a wish too, but if he hadn't, she would just sound flat-out weird. Normally she wouldn't care much, but if she was the only one that had these abilities, then the others might avoid her. She shook her head. She knew she worried too much about these kind of things, but it was hard not to.
(sorry, I thought i replied before!)
Last edited by silverlightcs on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FrozenLobster » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:56 am

━━━━━━━━━━━
Luner/male
16/transformation
Tag:Akemi
━━━━━━━━

As the awkward silence continue, Luner notice she begin looking around and again not noticing her path. He decided it's best to leave her alone since nothing is changing when two of them talk. As Luner begin taking steps, he looks over to Akemi before turning back and smirked "well that was interesting wasn't it."
FrozenLobster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverlightcs » Fri Feb 24, 2017 2:42 pm

silverlightcs wrote:| Lynn Kersey | Female | 16 | Hydrokinesis | Tags: Yue, Paris |

| Akemi Riko Starr | Female | 18 | Flyrogenesis | Tags: Open |
She "saw" him walking away, and guessed he was going off to do his own thing. Maybe it was good- it was getting pretty awkward when they had nothing to say. She turned, going towards a cafe that she went to every so often. 'May as well get something to eat,' she thought to herself as she swung open the door, made easier by being able to sense the objects around her.
Last edited by silverlightcs on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XIA

noo school go away ;w;

silverlightcs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:58 pm

I laugh, running down a small hill towards the stream. As I run, I look over my shoulder, wondering if the others will join me. I dive to the ground and roll the rest of the way, stopping just in time before I hit the stream. I jump up and away before my momentum runs me into the cool water.

((i LOVE the description of the park!!! So glad I didn't try to do my own, yours is awesome!! :D ))
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenrhys, Wolf Queen » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:33 pm

ʏᴜᴇ
☙☙☙☙☙☙~☪~❧❧❧❧❧❧
Female , 16 , Bisexual , Sleep

Watching Paris with a smile, I catch Lynn making a droplet of water appear in her hand, "Good Job Lynn." I tell her before taking the female's hand lightly in mine, "Now, come on lets go join Paris!" I tell the female lightly tugging her wrist as I break off into a run for the water.

ᴀʟᴇᴄᴋ ꜰᴀʟʟᴇɴ
✟✟✟✟✟✟✟~☬~✟✟✟✟✟✟✟
Male , 17 , Heterosexual , Protection

I smile looking up when a person joins me. It was one of my neighbors and good friends Eu. I look down having known already that she was mute, just as a notebook was pushed towards me.
"Hi Eu, how are you today?" I ask leaning in towards her pulling myself very quickly out of my thoughts.

[center](Awww thanks Dragon, that's so sweet, but I am sure you would have done a great job as well. :) )
♛𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖊𝖙𝖑𝖞 𝕴 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖚𝖗𝖊♛

╔════════════════════════╗
llI'm Fenrhys, by all means
llmessage me if you'd like to talk.
llI am a roleplayer, always looking
llfor someone to rp with me. I
llmay have slow responses at
lltimes though, when school and
llwork keep me busy. Anyways,
llhave a great day.
╚════════════════════════╝
xxxxxxxxxxxxxᴡᴀɪᴛ

♕♕♕

───────────────────────── for I am a warrior ──────────────────────────────────────────────
Fenrhys, Wolf Queen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragon_Elf » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:34 pm

"Roll!!" I shout. "Drop and roll!! It's awesome!!" I start running back up to meet them and roll down again.
We are Roleplayers.
Dragon_Elf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me