Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Threat of Shadow ➳ A Medieval RP ➳ Open and Accepting

Postby ghostie.. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:18 am

.: Image :.

Username: Queen Halloween
> Name: Dovev Grix
> Nickname: Dovev doesn't have many friends, as he grew up alone. So, he doesn't have any nicknames, besides the one the kingdom gave him. 'The Ghost' due to the fact he's caught bandits and mages alike, delivering them to the kingdom without a trace -- nobody knows what he looks like.
> Gender: Male, and don't get that wrong.

> Age: Looks can be devieving, and that is the case in his life. Dovev is two hundred and twenty-two years old, and yet he doesn't look a day over twenty-one. And yet, he acts like he's in his forties.
> Kingdom: He has no loyalty to any kingdom, he's a bounty hunter. He gives criminals to those who offers the most money in bounty.
> Rank: Considers himself a bounty-hunter, others just a myth or a rouge.
> Personality: Dovev is silent, and he prefers to keep it that way. Noise is a distraction, and he doesn't take to them lightly. Meaning, he doesn't talk much, but he is a great listener. It's what he's paid for, after all. Listening. Also very patient, he can stalk a criminal for months before springing for the capture. Yet, he can also be cocky. Only when the criminal is caught, the thrill making him talk. It's the only time when he ever gets excited; hunting is his life and pleasure.
> Good traits: Dovev is extremely patient, and this comes in handy in many situations. Also skilled in physical ability and knowledge after many years of life.
> Bad traits: Dovev isn't very social, only speaking when spoken to and even that is rare if he replies.
> History: Many of asked about the secret to eternal life, very few have lived to see the next day. He doesn't appreciate people asking about his past, and he's vehement about it.

> Physical characteristics: Grix has piercing red eyes, an uncommon trait for someone in his business. Scars cover his body, but the only visable one is an 'x' scar under his left eye.
> Description of usual outfit:
> Hair: Longer hair, usually reaches his shoulders and pulled back into a ponytail. If not, he's recently cut it with a hunting knife, ragged cuts along the edge. Color is black as pitch, and this only changes when he needs to track someone in a public area.
> Eye color: Red
> Skin tone: Tan
> Body type: Muscular, fit.

> Family: All his family is deceased, died of old age. No known living relatives, but he's old enough to be an ancestor to an unknown child.
> Animal: Dovev has a deep red stallion, a black mane with speckles down his back. The only white is that of his underbelly and crescent on his head. Named 'Diablo', spanish for Demon.

> Other: Not a regular human... That's all you need to know for now :3
ghostie..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Insane » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 am

(accepted)

◤--------------------------------------------------------◥
"There are people out there who are ghosts,
no not THAT type of ghost, I mean people
who talk less than most and think a great
deal more. They are the ones who stay
silent and quiet no matter what, they hide
their emotions and wait, for what you might
ask, perhaps revenge, perhaps some secret
that we're too daft to realize."

◣--------------------------------------------------------◢

Threat of Shadow [Medieval RP]

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie.. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:04 am

(Thank you!)

Status;; Surveillance || Tags;; Ondine, Georgie || Allegiance; None~

The man sat silently, long hair pulled back in a ponytail as he watched the ground below him. He sat high in one of the many oak trees in the land, watching the small girl and her guardian below him. He could pick up their conversation quite easily, and they mentioned a previous mark of his. Bane. He couldn't remember the man's title, King? Prince? Commoner? Either way, he had heard rumors of a large bounty on his head if he were returned to them. Like a few others, he was interested. A black bandana tied around his face kept his breathing silent as he returned his focus to the girls underneath him. He doubted either of them had the authority or means to hire him, but if he wanted quick cash, they were his best chance. He wanted the money, and he knew that it would be challenging to get Bane out of the Dungeon. It didn't bother him much, he was usually able to sneak past guards without any trouble. If he had to fight, he was good at that, too.

His curiousity was caught by the raspberries they were eating. They were golden. He hadn't seen anything like it in a while, not since before he was cursed. Shrugging the feeling of impending doom away, he wondered if he were hired how he would get the man out of the dungeon. Mages, oh he hated them. They paid well, but their jobs were sick. Though, he supposed he was being hypocritical. If they knew what he was... Shaking his head, he drew up numbers in his head.
Last edited by ghostie.. on Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ghostie..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:25 am

Forever Insane wrote:Georgie took the raspberries and ate one, she smiled widely and then tilted her head to watch the bird, her thoughts were still on Bane, but she didn't say anything, she wondered where he was and whether or not he was OK, she shivered

Ondine.

Ondine didn't notice Georgie shiver. "So, what do you want to do today? Want to go into town and look at pretty things?" She asked, wrapping an arm around the little girl and giving her a hug, kissing the top of her little red head.
(Sorry. Didn't see this.)

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nyctomancy » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:31 am

torsten sommer - high mage - location;; the kingdom of eroineil - tagged; no one.
    One might be able to tell this particular man was deep in thought, perhaps given the fact that his electric-blue eyes were gazing listlessly off in the distance, observing some unknown object. The hooded man waded through the various passersbys, his thoughts set elsewhere.

[ sorry for the short post, wasn't sure what to do. ]
nyc [ he/him ] adult

slowly getting
back into rping.
nyctomancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inupait » Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:02 pm

~ Female ~ Edelivia Bounty Hunter ~ 18 years ~ Tag: James(sorry its only brief), Queen Everness ~

Renna laced her fingers in the tussled black mane of her horse. The Edelivia palace loomed before her like a cold stone fortress ready to swallow her whole. she despised venturing into the palace. there were so many people and so many things that teased and dragged at her seances, too many people who might poke their noses into business that they shouldn't. Renna knew that her it was not entirely safe to venture into this place so shortly after her last mission was completed. she still subconsciously smelt blood in her nose. Tavin seemed to pick up on her nerves. he bobbed his head as he lopped effortlessly along the cobblestone path, his ears flicking back at her then forward once more. she could feel the tension in his muscles and realized she too was tense and ready to act at the slightest challenge they might face. she forced herself to relax and pulled the hood of her cloak up over the crown of her head. It was better if the people of Edelivia didn't see her face, it was likely depicted on wanted posters around the near by villages anyways.

As she passed through the gates into the palace she felt an odd sensation of excitement pass through her muscles and she forced Tavin to slow to a determined walk. The crowd of people parted to let the massive black warhorse and his hooded rider pass with suspicious glances and hushed whispers. The lust to be among her own kind was not what had brought her back here, she needed money and the only way she ever seemed to get a decent pay was contracts. Contracts to kill. she moved through the streets with no hesitation, knowing the path that lead to the castle easily. Tavin's foot falls seemed to sooth her wariness so when she reached the Edelivia stables she was a little more then reluctant to leave her fine steed in the hands of the stable boys. She turned to a stable hand with dark brown curls for hair, her pale eyes locked on him like cold chains. "Water him and watch your fingers" she ordered handing him the reins "he does more then just nip" she warned and turned away.

it had been some time since she had set foo in this palace let alone requested a contract from the king and queen especially since the kings death. She wondered what the queens reaction might be, she had never spoken directly to the queen but Queen Everness knew her face. Her hood still drawn Renna opened the door of the stable and stepped out into the courtyard. it did not take her long to catch sight of Edelivia's beautiful queen. But Renna Approached with cation and when she was a few meters from her highness she dropped into a curt bow. "Your Highness" she called out minding the guards that seemed to flank the queen. "Do you have any work for me?" she asked stiffly remaining bowed deeply till she was further addressed.
Inupait

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Forever Insane » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:11 pm

Georgie smiled "ooh I want to go into town!" She said excited, there are such pretty dresses, she said sighing

◤--------------------------------------------------------◥
"There are people out there who are ghosts,
no not THAT type of ghost, I mean people
who talk less than most and think a great
deal more. They are the ones who stay
silent and quiet no matter what, they hide
their emotions and wait, for what you might
ask, perhaps revenge, perhaps some secret
that we're too daft to realize."

Threat of Shadow [Medieval RP]

Made by Synx
Forever Insane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iWonder » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:26 pm

Ondine.

Ondine smiled. "To town it is! Eat your breakfast and we can go." Ondine grabbed the corner of the cloth she had piled the berries on and pulled it between them. It was vain to hope that perhaps they would hear something about Bane while they were in town. But there was always that possibility. That tiny thread of hope.

I am now opening Commissions and Art-Trades for a limited time!
PM me on DA for more info and offers!
I do: Anthro, Human, Portraits, Character Design, Fan Art,
Animals, Ponies, Species Design*, Contest Art*
(for adoptions on CS)
-Cheers, Tenna M. N.

** PM Machenza on Deviant Art for more info.

+++I Accept CS$, Deviant Art Currency and Art-Trades.+++
iWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostie.. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:31 pm

Status;; Surveillance || Tags;; Ondine, Georgie || Allegiance; None~

Dovev waited until the adult led the child away before dropping to the ground in silence, bandanna pulled up to cover his mouth. He couldn't let them head into town without knowledge of payment. It would be too hard to get them out, and as patient as he was, he had been following them for a couple months now. Reaching back, Dovev pulled the hood over his head until only his eyes were showing and headed out after them.

"I heard you're looking for a man..." He speaks, once he's in range of the girls. "Retrieval is my specialty. With... a price, of course. Bane, was it?" He asks, watching their backs with red eyes that seemed to glow from the shadow of his hood. No one knew what the Ghost looked like, and he intended on keeping it that way.
ghostie..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azhefa. » Sun Nov 02, 2014 1:48 pm

{{Posting once I get onto my computer.
pisces est/south eastern usa newly single