neko high academy! { closed }

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Neko High Academy | ALWAYS ACCEPTING

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:36 pm

Chrno with Kaia's comment, he turned his head to finally look at her. His dull green eyes sunken in, and his entire face just, sad. "come, go to the back of the line where all the therapists wait for you" his voice had a haunted quality. He had always been introverted and moody. Not really sad until their sister disappeared and was found dead in an alleyway somewhere. Her pretty yellow green eyes turned into pale blue corpse eyes. And her silky silver hair all matted and tangled.

Kyosuru sighed softly. He knew that Chrno would never be fixed. He was always so quiet and moody as a child. Kyo tried to get him to play but, no, Chrno wanted to read and write and sit. He was such a soft child though. Now, he was bleak and rigid. Kyosuru walked over to his brother and leaned down to whisper a soft little proverb into his ear. "The brightest stars need darkness to shine" he was just loud enough for Chrno to hear before backing away. He didn't get as close to Kaia this time but stayed close to Chrno. Hey, he may be a jerk, but he was a good brother

Möʙɪᴜs sᴛʀɪᴘ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀᴀɪɴ
"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

what time it is now, at all

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

my thoughts probably won’t

and they’ll keep dancing

Inside my round head the curved

Möbius strip of the brain
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:50 pm

Kaia smiled sadly, watching the brothers. Kyo-Kyo seemed to care for Chyn under all that bravado- and that realization made her smile widen a bit. "I was right. You are a good person." She said teasingly, but her happy mood was spoiled by the simple look in Chyn's eyes. They were gaunt, and held such a sadness that made her stomach heave. She didn't want to know what horrors he had been through. "I won't try to fix you, Chyn," she said softly, "whatever has happened to you, you must get past this hurtle on your own. I can merely offer my help when I can." She spoke softly, slowly- she knew that some people simply couldn't be helped. She just didn't want Chyn to be one of those people; he seemed so kind and sweet. But he was like a frightened child, she couldn't help until she was allowed. "But you, little Kyo-Kyo," she said in an attempt to lighten the mood, "I can certainly fix your bad attitude." She stuck her tongue out at him and said, "a woman's charm can work wonders."

Logan is waiting for a reply.
hey i'm jess and i'm a damn gay mess
.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 2:56 pm

Chemical Doctrine wrote:
    Chrno turned away. All that was running through his head was his sisters dead body on the ground. Scratched and torn, clothes in tatters. He curled in on himself some more. Pulling his tail around himself. They always said, the more happy you are, the harder it is to laugh. Then dang, he must be so happy....

Kyosururolled his eyes and did an over exaggerated lick of his lips "now we are talking!" he laughed a little and ran a hand through his hair. Oh how she was wrong. He was no 'good' person. He was straight up neutral and liked it like that. He was always so wholesome before Ayane died. Whoops. Ayane turned him into a pervert and a jerk. Fun, thanks big sis. You're lovely. He looked at the sky a little

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

and they’ll keep dancing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:07 pm

Kaia frowned at Chyn, tempted to say something but stopped herself. She had to let him get over what had happened by himself. Acceptance was the first step to being healed. She could wait. At Kyo-Kyo's little episode, she turned red and gave a nervous little laugh. However mature she acted, she'd grown up without any contact from the opposite sex, apart from the occasional visitor to the shrine. "Not... Not like that, idiot!" She said with a nervous laugh. "A good influence would be good for the both of you," she said as her furry tail swished behind her at the thought of such a challenge, "luckily I'm about as good an influence you can get." Kaia laughed a bit, watching the brothers for a moment. Both had their own demons. Chyn's were a bit more obvious. She'd try to work on Kyo-Kyo first. But even that would be a challenge. "I think we should go out for food sometime. It'd be a good 'bonding experience,' eh?" She offered hopefully, her soft red-eyed gaze flickering from brother to brother.

.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lil starlight~ » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Chrno he twitched a little. Good... Influence..... He wanted to scream. He, at that point literally disappeared. Up into the shadows of the tree. Sitting on a high inner branch. Away from his brother, away from Kaia. Closer to sky, closer to Ayane.

Kyosuru walked toward the tree and looked up. He could see Chrno's little tail swaying like it usually did and his green eyes from the darkness in the tree. He offered a little smile and Chrno let out a weird choked noise. And he nodded, he understood. He turned around to look at Kaia and offered a little laugh "oh sugar, you are so flustered, it's so cute on you!" he over pronounced sugar so it sounded like shhugar and spoke in a little gleeful voice "sure, that would be fun, can't guarantee that Chrno will wanna come of course"

"Wʜᴀᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪs ɪᴛ?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
What time is it
I don’t even know

When can I escape this

What time is it
Even if time stops

and they’ll keep dancing

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lil starlight~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .galaxy. » Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:31 pm

Kaia only flushed a deeper red at the comment, looking away quickly. "I'd prefer Chyn come than you. At least he doesn't make me feel like a fool," she said fiercely, but her tone was shaky and her words came out a bit warbled. It honestly worried her when Chyn vanished and reappeared in the tree. Perhaps she'd said something wrong. She felt a tug in her stomach and frowned, refusing to look at either brother. Her tail was flicking back and forth in a strange pattern- back and forth, back and forth, down and back. If one studied her enough, they would learn that she usually did this when she was nervous or apprehensive about something. Two completely different brothers who made her feel like she was a child being preyed on would be an excellent example.

.galaxy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Direaty » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:23 pm

Guardian Nekona wrote:Rin chuckled. "You two get along, huh?" She smiled. "Its nice to have family."

Yuki chuckled again. "Wouldn't it be nice to play two different pranks at the same time?" She suggested. "I don't know what'll happen, but i guess that makes it more interesting."

Ina laughed, "Yah he's like my brother I guess. He raised me." She cringed, "Thiugh it would have been nice to have a female parent role model." She grinned and tapped Seth with her fist.

Seth ruffled Ina's hair making her bat his hand away. He chuckled, "It was nice to have Ina around like a little sis made me feel sorta normal." Seth waved his hand, "On that note what type of nekos are you two?" He motioned to himself, "I'm a cat neko, but Ina here is a coyote neko."
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ.
Juvilia, and Punxsutaweny
╔═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╗
ImageImage
pixel art by boxllama
T h e C r e a t u r e s R P;;-------T r a d e w i t h m e;;-------M y A S K

╚═══════════════════════════x-x-x-x════════════════════════════╝
Direaty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:26 pm

~~Okami~~ wrote:Image
Name: Snow
Personality- She is very shy but if you give her time she will relax and open up.
History-Family always made fun of her. She has always been alone and never had any friends.
Crush- none
Element- Ice
other- loves winter and the snow

Accepted]

"Me? Um, Lets see... I'm a cat Neko." Rin replied. "Saito probably wont be answering, but i guess he's a fox neko, from his tail."

Saito slowly began to walk away. This is boring. I should watch a more interesting scene instead.

Yuki began to think over it twice. "Hm, you're right..."

"You think you're dreaming?" The cat jumped to the floor. "Well, i guess you think a cat talking is impossible...." The cat sulked into a corner. "Nobody gave me fish...."
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby i'm so sorry... » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:27 pm

©Naji-chan| wrote:
(Thanks for accepting me ^^ I have Kuzumi and Kuro open for anyone :3)

Haku's open]
probably quitting

my sweetest love, my holiest angel.
don't quit after me.
it was just a decision that came up in my mind,
while you were ignoring me,
while i was alone in work.

and i think i might go along with it.

-a
i'm so sorry...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hahnu Ekrah » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:30 pm

Snow walked around scared not sure where to go or what to do
Porch light is on message me " Trick or Treat" then state if you would like a item or a pet :)
Hahnu Ekrah

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me