MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: MATCHMAKER ACADEMY (Closed)

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:28 am

{Thank you muchly. Since we've started is there anyplace I can squeeze in?}
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:38 am

( I have two characters open, Kuro and Kage the starting ceremony will begin shortly afterwards students will receive their partners and dorm numbers. Also, class schedules have been posted for each pair. )

Aka Tsuki - Vampire - Seventeen
Aka quickly left the music room, feeling awkward as she sat there by herself. She decided to find the gym where the opening ceremony would begin, but on the way she ran straight into a guy. "Ack" she exclaimed as her notebooks fell to the floor for the third time today. She quickly bent down and collected them all in a short time. He apologized first but as soon as she came up she did the same. "N-No it was m-my fault, s-s-sorry." Her stutter was annoying, but something that she couldn't help that was when the bell rang, signalling that it was almost time for the starting ceremony to begin.
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:43 am

Jace
I shook my head "I wasnt watching where I was going." A slip of paper had flown from one of the note books. I reached down and grabbed it up holding it out to her. "You dropped this." My eyes were on the flood a light blush on my cheeks. (Hes easily swayed haha). I looked up my green/blue eyes warm but still a tad steely and closed. "Im Jace, nice to meet you." I nodded in greeting my blonde locks bouncing lightly against my forehead.
Image Your argument is invalid
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deletethisaccount145 » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:46 am

Furatta looked around, wondering where her partner was. She looked down at her feet then looked up. She sighed softly, still thinking that her partner would hate her or simply ignore her the entire time. Furatta started looking for her partner, not having anything else to do.
Yo this account is dead and if a mod sees this I would very much like it to be deleted since I honestly hate my memories from here and don't like knowing that I am still here in a way.
deletethisaccount145

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ophio » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:50 am

Aka Tsuki - Vampire - Seventeen
Aka saw some form of a light blush appear on his cheeks, and she quickly averted her eyes from his face. She took the piece of paper crumpling it slightly as she shoved it carelessly into on of her notebooks. "T-Thanks, I'm Aka Ts-Tsuki." She said, her voice was nearly inaudible at this point but hopefully could still be heard. "Th-The assembly" She reminded him of the opening ceremony in the same hushed voice from before.
ophio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saxhleel » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:53 am

Adjusting the back on his shoulder, Eddy walked quietly towards the gym, his light frame not actually making much nose on the floor. He looked bigger than he was simply because he always wore baggy jumpers or cardigans, he was comfortable in them, they didn't show how thing he was. He sighed softly to himself, he didn't much like gym's he didn't like physical exercise and he didn't like sports. So this might be the last time he got to see it, as well as the first.
See You on the Airship
Saxhleel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:54 am

Jace
I looked down and nodded "Jace Roume... Nice to meet you Aka." I held a hand out in greeting my own shy demeanor pushing its limits. I heard the bell ring, but I wasnt to particular on going into a room crowded with unknown strangers, deadly ones too boot. I looked up at the microphone on the wall an announcement that the assembly was going to start briefly. I looked around for the room that it was supposed to be held in. "Do you know where the gym is? I have no clue."
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kawaii★ » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:00 am

Avior walked into the school front yard along with other students. She skipped and smiled, but still tried to hide her hair with a simple ponytail. She had already made friends with other students just because of her personality. She looked around and asked questions but, no one seemed to know. She frowned and put her hands on her hips. "Does anyone know where I meet my partner?" She scratched her head and continued to walk. Shortly after, she tripped on an raised up brick. She frowned and laughed slightly. "Oh, how silly of me." She got up quickly, dust off her brand new uniform and continued walking as if nothing had happened. Her knee was scraped but, she refused to let anyone see weakness in her face. She took another deep breath and decided to follow the crowd, waiting for perhaps a teacher to direct them. Avior decided to go inside the buildings and yell, wanting to hear her echo. "Hmmmm..." She pondered and went inside an empty classroom. She walked out again, as if she had heard a cat's meow. "Okay, i know I'm crazy but I'm not cray-cray...was that what I think it was?" She could have sworn pets weren't allowed...

{ This was for one of you're characters Kyouko.}

{ Sevens nodded and put the coins in the slot. He put the numbers in and out dropped the pop rocks. He handed them to Lacey and smiled. " Here you are!" He looked over to Brady,waiting for him. He was sure that the assembly would start soon and, he didn't want their seats to be taken. He put his hands in his pockets and looked at Lacey. " So, you force to come here aswell?"
ImageImage
ImageImage
deviantART ;; one times one?
female ✖ heterosexual ✖ otherkin

nishi tate. my rp bae kitten
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
hello! my name is kawaii★!
i breathe & live manga/anime.
gajeel x levy forever - hiro just let it happen already.
feel free to pm me to talk about
anything anime related<3
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
kawaii★

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby o.t.t.e.r » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:14 am

Lacey
I nodded tearing open the package of cherry pop rocks. "My parents wanted me to fit in, oh and they were scared that being in an all human environment I would get stressed." I threw a couple of the pop rocks into my mouth my red eyes troubled. "They thought I would hurt someone if I went on a rampage, what a load of bull pucky." I looked up at him my eyes now curious "and you? Why are you here?" I put a couple more of the small explosive rocks in my mouth letting the feeling tickle my taste buds.
o.t.t.e.r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mad.exe » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:19 am

Brady bought a canned coffee and a Candy bar He turned towards the two of them "Okay I'm done getting what I want"He said walking up to them with his stuff he started to eat his bar slowly as he could so he didn't choke and so he could actually taste it.He yawned "So should we head back to the ceremony now"He said with a smile.
mad.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me