lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:02 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Mavis :.
She watched the girl in shock feeling her arm tingle and the fire fade, Riley watched with widen eyes. "How did you do that?" She questioned with a curious tone as she sat all the way to the ground on her butt, glancing from her hands to the child infront of her. Too amazed to even finish what she started. She couldnt understand how the child could stop her powers like that. Yet there was something familiar about her. She couldn't place her finger on what it was she hoped it would come to her soon so she wasnt bothered by it.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:06 am

Mavis' shoulders slumped before she shrugged. She felt a bit dizzy. "I dont know." She shrugged. She looked at her own hands. Her eyes slowly returned to normal, as did her hair. she picked her teddy up. " At least we didnt hurt teddy. Mama kicked me out on my but with my brother and I only got this. " She hugged the teddy to herself again. "You wont take me away, will you? " She questioned
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:55 am

Riley bit her lip softly hearing her sad tale. It sounded so familiar yet so distance. She has hazily remeber her siblings but they were gone so fast she thought it was crazy. Is your brother older then you? She asked softly looking at the little bear in her arms. She knew she needed to take this child in but shes had a hard enough life as it was it wouldnt be fair. But of course life wasn't fair. She was still deciding on what she was going to do. But where did this kid come from was she from a group that Jaz was from or was she from somewhere else.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:33 am

M I S A K I T A C H I B A N A
feeling: interested/ tags: open/ loner/ wearing: a white shirt, and blue ripped up jeans with a red checkered sweater around her waist, and a white hat with the black part on the hard part of the hat and the trims. / other: -

Sighed as she looked back at the house. "Yes, yes! I totally got a good meal today!" She says in excitement and jumping with her hands in the air. She realized what she was doing and then composed herself. She looked up at the sky. "Its okay, i hope i see him again soon." She started walking into the city alone.

7 7 4 or just 7
(bailey and others forms)/ feeling: annoyed and tired/ tags: Kristian??/ peacekeeper/ wearing: a white t-shirt with a black cardigan, and black jeans/other:

Bailey shook his head. "No." He took the bag that he had and went through it. He looked at the older man then took out something. "I have a collar. It belonged to my old dog, but unfortunately hes dead now. I have this to remember him." He locked eyes with Kristian. "Maybe we could find more useful ways to use this other then collecting dust in my bag." He smirked. "Can you be a good boy for me?"

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica and gus / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

Finn awkwardly laughed then waited until jess calmed down. He went closer to her and bent down, laying his underside on his ankles. He then started petting her, starting from the head and ending at her shoulders, and he repeated this rotation a few times. "I knew it you are soft." He chuckled. For a moment finn thought he hurd something and turned towards the noise. He looked worried. "Hello?" He asked and forgot that jess was there, oops. . . That would be embarrassing if no one was there.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:58 am

doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Jackie
────────────────────
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Gabriel - Cass - Jaz - Tuck
──────────────────
David sat there and smiled warmly at the other. He was fun to talk to, and to learn from. His personality was meant to be lighthearted and full of wit, but sometimes it didn't come out right. Gabriel was perfect to be influenced by, at times. Perhaps maybe not all the time. He opened his mouth to speak but his sister came in, apparently for Jazmine. He didn't question how she had known, he was sure Raph had been there.
But what she had asked of him made him go completely still. He made a weird face and moved to grab the book from his pocket and look it over. Surely.. she knew somehow.. but how? Nobody knew his model name.. unless they've seen the book. Everyone called him 'David' because that's what he told them to say.
Then she asked him to do something for her. She wasn't his higher up.. did he really have to? The man was confused with how to go about what happened, but did it anyways. He moved to the kitchen, digging through cabinets and cupboards to find tape and medicine for Jazmine. He taped himself up, wiped the blood off his chest and moved to find Jazmine again.
By the time he found her room there was Tucker in the doorway, Cassiel over Jazmine and Jazmine on the bed. It was nice to see the leader was awake. He gently put a hand on the younger child's shoulder and scooted past him, walking into the room and setting the medicine aside for Jazmine, along with a cup of water
"Is there anything else you might be needing today, Jazmine?" he asked to her
"Or you, Cassiel? I'm fully able to assist in any way necessary. I can get you food or more water?" he suggested while moving to round the bed and stand idly on the opposite end where Cassiel was
x

Kristian Ludwig
28 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Bailey
──────────────────
Kris sat there silently and wondered what the man wanted to ask him. What questions were lying in wait for the man. What he didn't expect was a completely inappropriate question at such this time. His cheeks heated up and his eyes widened. He smiled, but it was weak and he looked around the room
"Seven.. keep it down.." he hissed through fake chuckles "Save zaht for later! You and I are supposed to have a nice meal right now."
He sat there and shook his head
"Don't tell me zaht vas vaht you vere going to ask me.. now is not ze right time, Seven.. You'll get your answer but I'm not going to answer zaht right now. Put zaht zhing avay before someone sees it.." he muttered, looking around and over his shoulder a bit more
x

doc . wrote:

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Harley
──────────────────
Mishka woke up from his power nap, stirring from his sleep and looking around. His room was dark, and a bit drafty. He had left the window open. The man leaned forward and got out of bed, shuffling over to the window with a sigh and standing gazing out of it. All he saw was his own reflection, before turning away and shuffling off to get dressed.
He shrugged on a light jacket, pants and fuzzy boots. The man was a bit drowsy but it was nice to have a nap in before the end of the day. It really gave him the energy to last. Especially when working with small children.
He stopped by the kitchen, grabbing himself a hot drink before heading up to the roof in order to find somewhere to himself to have his hot apple cider.
However there was somebody out on the roof this time, it was Harley. He had opened the door a few minutes before the end of the call, and he silently shut the door behind him. He stood idly, trying not to listen and waiting to approach. By the time she was done, the large man finally approached and stood close, but not too close
"Must be nice to still talk to family," he said aloud, his loud voice echoing a little across the roof. Though he wasn't trying to be loud, it was just how he was built
"You sound like a close family. I admit I am a bit jealous."
He tilted his head while coming and sitting next to her, but not too close.
"But I did not get hand motions. Were you.. using them to talk?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:32 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
Her eyes darted over to his hands as he got closer. It made her a little uncomfortable but she felt bad for being mean to him. With the calming motions, she closed her eyes and relaxed a bit more. Her eyes flashed open when she heard a small voice but it was already gone. Her scent was still in the air. She would track the young girl down later. Lay on her belly, she stuck close to Finn, enjoying the comforting motions.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .catastrophe.crow. » Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:13 pm

/ Alyssa/ 7 years/ Humanoid/ Tags: Dixie / Location: Greenhouse /

She giggles as Dixie quickly talks. " I love plants. I used to study them, but when I had to leave my home-" Alyssa cuts off looking to the dirt covered ground, her eyes welling up. She quickly wipes her eyes and looks back up smiling. " I also like to draw and read. " She did like other things, but felt like now wasn't a good time to say them. " What else do you like Dixie?"
[/quote]
code
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

sleep soundly
take it one step at a time
drink water
try your best
<3
.catastrophe.crow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:27 pm

"I mean.. she kicked me and my twin out, but our older brother followed soon after. But they both got taken away." She frowned. "The peacekeeper had no hand cuff thingies left. I dont want to go where they went... I scared." She hung her head down. "But you have powers so you cant be a peacekeeper, right?" She asked. "What's your name?" She asked. She wanted to know her name. She stayed standing, despite her body feeling weak from the overload of powers.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:41 pm

She looked at the girl as she spoke. there was no doubt who she was anymore. But she couldn't come out and say it. She kept silently until she asked if she wasn't a peacekeeper. Riley looked down at the ground with a small sigh and though to be honest with her instead of lying. "I am a peacekeeper. Just a secret one." She spoke softly taking the pair of handcuffs out of their 'hiding' place in her bag to show her. "My name is Riley." She said simply before tucking her blonde hair behind her ear as she watched the kid.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:28 am

"Are you going to take me away?" She questioned. The girk had tensed up a lot now. She was scared. She looked up at her. "Please dont... I dont wanna be forced into a plafe where Im not allowed do things I like. " She mumbled frowning. Truth was, she just wanted to be safe and be with the lost kids. She wanted to be where she waz happy. She had a pleading look in her eyes as she frowned. She teared up as she grew worried that she would be taken!
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me