The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Beast Within - Powers RP - OPEN

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:46 pm

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

A small smile was upon his face as he nodded in response to the answer, his eyes downcast. "Ah. I don't suppose you have a boyfriend?" Immediately Kokyu's face lit up as he realised what it might have sounded like. "Um, it's perfectly fine whatever your answer is, I just... I'm curious, you know?" His ears and cheeks were now near Crimson and he avoided the human companion's gaze, picking up his sausages and sneaking them to Trico. "A-anyway, our powers, right? I think we talked about it yesterday but you got yours from a man under the violet moon, correct?" It was obvious that he was trying to change the topic.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Mattie, Codie, Butler

Arthur's sleeping face had been contorted into a pouty frown, and had woken up wearing that same rather annoyed face. He quickly regained his bearings and blinked, looking around while his expression seemed to brighten a bit. "Right, the hospital..." He recalled. A glance back to Mattie and Codie as he got out of the vehicle told him that the two of them seemed to share his exhaustion, though perhaps in a sleepier fashion than his own rugged tiredness. "Uh, I guess this is it..." Arthur muttered, not having even met his friend's' dad or Codie's mother. He still wanted to be respectful.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

Nagisa couldn't exactly see Senn from their current position, but he hoped he wasn't unnerved. His larger ears picked up the humming and he decided to add on with his own draconic rumbles, his own sounding more like the dwarven music from lord of the rings than anything. Feeling the slight turn of his head, the dragon let out a huff of smoke- a breath he hadn't known he had been holding. He was rather glad that it didn't seem to be too much trouble and sped up his flight slightly. "And... Once we get there, just.... Yell... Or pat me on the head or something." Nagisa instructed, not sure which would get his attention more. He supposed that getting to the dogs quicker would be best because Senn hadn't been present the night before.

___

Heidi//17//assistance//tags: Jasmine

Heidi nodded with a cheerful but tired, "of course". She watched her new friend carefully as she fell asleep, feeling a new sort of duty to watch over Jaz overcome her. It was only fair, after all, since the reporter had done the same for her. A determined expression on her face, the late teen shook her own sleepiness away and opened the journal to read what she had done the previous night. Of course, she stayed very aware of each stop as it was announced and made sure to glance at the other woman every so often to check up on her. Finally, after what seemed to be an hour of waiting, Heidi heard her stop. "Hey, Jaz, it's time to get off." The girl murmured, nudging her friend and standing up with her things.
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amethyst The Gem » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:29 pm

Malour looked back and saw that the girl, Annabel, had fallen asleep on the boy's shoulders. She stopped, and said, "Will you be able to carry her much longer? We can stop for a while if she needs to rest............."
Amethyst The Gem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Night Troubles » Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:55 pm

Kao, 16 , flame control--> tags: Grace

Kao smiled as the Fox swiftly took the sandwich and began to gulp it down. She looked at its small size and laid on her belly, "you look like a pup. Maybe in your younger years?" She commented to it, holding out her hand to let the Fox pup sniff it.

Eden, 16 , cat features/cat shape shift --> tags: Alex

Eden looked at the cafe Alex worked at in the distance, "sooo... Umm. First off have you seen Kao anywhere? I can't find her. And second off, can you hook me up with some free cocoa again?" She asked jokingly, her voice hinting with sleepyness. " I didn't go to bed until like two in the morning because I had been looking for her. "
Grace Brown, 13, Fox features/ Fox shift --> tags: Kao

Grace looked wide eyes at the sandwich and snatched it out of the girls hand, scarfing it down. She licked the access crumbs off of her muzzle and looked up at the girls hand, licking it some. "Thank you miss!" She squeaked happily, her tail wagging furiously.
Alex Arow, 17, electricity control, tags: Eden

Alex chuckled at Eden's cocoa request, but thought about Kao. "Not sure I have... and sure can dude. You can count on me to make you something to wake you up!" He smiled warmly at her, almost to the cafe.

x
━━━ ━━━
-Back from the watery grave-
- Please call me Night -
- She/They -
Pm me if you wanna talk or start a role play!

ArtTumblrMe • ❤ • ❤

━━━ ━━━
x
███████████
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

Night Troubles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Jun 06, 2017 8:25 am

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
"I haven't gotten too far into watching this series yet, but I do believe the overall gist of this story is for the main character, Rin, to overthrow his father? That's what I caught on. It's been a while since I've watched this." Shoki says with a small sigh, abit upset with himself that he was unable to remember how the story of this went.

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Neighborhood} (Tagging: Luke)
Glad that the male had her attention off of her (Or that how it seems like that to her), she sighs and presses up against the tree trunk, relaxing her body underneath the cool shade that the tree had provided (or it just seemed like that. She couldn't put her finger on the fact that the male beside her had powers that could take away heat too). She still kept quiet though, things certainly were interesting. Maybe she could paint a depiction of this even later when she got back to her apartment.

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
"Axel Rinder..." Koiza mumbles, testing the name out on his tongue. It was a nice name with a wild touch to it, "It suits you." He simply states before looking up at the dawn painted sky, trying to recall back to that day. The day which he had received these powers. "Oh. That was you?" He asks, looking at Axel and tilting his head to the side slightly. "It was really dark in there that day, and that night vision thing never kicked in until after the person left. Was that really you Axel?"

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
A nods and a smile came from the red head, "Alright, 10 it is then. We'll find Edie a little someone," Kysma says with a small wink before biting into the cone. He did enjoy savoring his food, but sometimes you just gotta eat stuff fast, such as the ice cream that was melting in the sun's heat.

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library} (Tagging: Steve)
"No, just keep it there, that noise barrier or whatever." Tsuaka glares at the male, seeing how he had figured him out so fast with the fan and his feline companion which he could see or hear. Something within the lines of that.
Aiha, being the usual sass bag of fur she is, ignores the blind male's comments, headbutts Tsuaka's arms away and takes control of his computer. "I'll just type this up you dummy," she grumbles, beginning to paw each key to type up information of the current happenings. About someone else with power and how they could see her. Sure it was odd to see someone's laptop simply typing stuff itself, but there were a few other people typing, and who would pay enough attention to come back here and look at the computer to see that it was typing by itself? For the word manifestation of love from his sister, Aiha was really like a cat form of Ai.
"This whole power thing he had is a tricky thing to explain, it isn't as simple as your noise power." Aiha says as she types away. "I mean, I could go ahead and explain it for Tsuaka but it's going to be a mouthful, so I'll let Tsuaka explain it if you really want to know Steve." The cat says, casually using his name when just knowing this blind male.

Rikai Morga wrote:{17} (Female) {Pan} (Compression+Linguist) {Location: City} (Tagging: Simon)
"A cat?" Her eyes seem to perk up now, gleaming with a certain light of interest. "You know... I heard that there were some interesting breeds of cats roaming around the streets now due to the lack of appropriate security at the zoo," she hums, rocking back and forth on her feet. "Might that be the kind of cat you're looking for Si?"
(Finally finished 3/4 of my projects e.e)

Xiox Rarlark wrote:{18} (Male) {Pan} (Spacial Manipulation) {Location: City} (Tagging: open)
Xiox growls as he makes his way through the bustling crowed of the place. It was one thing for people to bumped into him, but it was another of they bumped into him and didn't say sorry, or check to see if he was alright. He had taken care of that person with ease, the person only being a few steps away from Xiox, allowing him to use his power on the person. It certainly was a nice venting session, and no one interfered with him, another added plus of his power. As long as whatever it was was in his range, he could do whatever he wished with them. It was as if he was a good of a little bubble around him. It wasn't the whole world, but the bubble suited him just fine. He continues on the sidewalk with a scowl on his face, still rather agaited by the encounter with a person. He didn't need anyone else to be bugging him, so as long as people stood away from him, he stays away from them.

Yixa Ranni wrote:{16} (Female) {Hetero} (Digitalize) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(Not accepted yet, just setting up header)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:45 am

The RP SHE LIVES!!!!! )

Steve
I noticed the glare and felt a bit bad. " are you... mad at me " I asked feeling like I was being rude. I scratched my arm nervously as the cat began typing. My face began to turn red when I realized I wasn't able to read the laptop screen " uhh... wh...what does the screen say? " I asked trying to hide my embarrassment. I turned to the catI " uhhh.... could you try please, I'd like to learn more about you two."
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 06, 2017 2:09 pm

Geda Hiromi~ 18~ Male~ Asexual Homoromantic~ Crush: Kokyu~ Invisibility~ Kokyu

The black haired and blue eyed boy shook his head, squeaking a bit at the next question. "I...don't have a boyfriend..." he said. He thought of the only two guys he'd ever liked, one had been met in Japan on a short trip there to visit family, and he never saw him again. The other, had been here, and had outright laughed in his face, then called him disgusting...Shaking his head, he said 'Y-Yeah...Powers..." then tried to think of something to say to follow that up, then said 'Yeah, there was a man, with a fluffy coat. And that weird purple moon..."

Kyoichi Agumine~ 18/19~ Male~ Bi~ Crush: Axel~ Bird control and mild storm control~ Nazei and Ghost~ Open (riding)

Shaking his head, he sighed softly, then took out his phone. Hey Axel, I think Ghost smells you on my shirt...I was half asleep today when I changed, and kind of...forgot to change it...Uh, anyway! Nazei is out on patrol again, just thought I'd give you a heads up in case you wanted to watch out for the little monster.
He sighed, not even waiting to see if he ever got an answer, slipping the phone back into a pocket. Shaking his head, he said "Take it easy, Ghost..." and patted his neck. He then swung up onto his back, smiling as he once again rode bareback. He grinned, smiling in the feel of the breeze as Ghost trotted, then cantered.

Kyoichi and Torial are open for interaction

Yashamaru- Looks in 20s- Any pronouns- Aromantic Bi(?)sexual- Crush: Shoki~ Floating, eerie singing- Shoki

The white haired, ruby eyed one tilted his head as he looked at Shoki. He huffed a bit, then nodded at the other male, before blinking. "Is...his father a bad man?" he asked, and watched Shoki. He picked up on some emotion from the guy, but was not entirely sure what the emotion was.

Negi Mesumu- 16- Female- Bisexual- Crush: Kysma~ Marksmanship, Kiss of Death- Edie/Kysma

She hummed a bit, then glanced down at the dog as she yipped up at her. She grinned as she looked over at her companion, and nodded at him. "Thank you for indulging my little desire..." she said, and shrugged. She blushed a bit, at the wink, then shook her head. She bit into her cone, eating it and licking at the ice cream. Soon, she had gotten near the bottom of the thing.

Shion Amelia Hiribe- 18- Female- Asexual Biromantic- Crush: Haruto- (Gotta find the name of this thing...)- Haruto

She smiled a bit, as she hummed softly a moment. She nodded as she looked at him, and softly said "Sounds pretty cool." Shaking her head, she tipped her head to the side. "What are you studying?" she asked, suddenly interested. Shaking her head, she chuckled a bit.. She nodded, as she said "Sure, five outside the library."

Matthew Grace- 18- Male- Homosexual- Crush: Artie~ Water control for various things- Arthur/Codie (npc)

The butler smiled a little bit, as he looked at Artie when the purple haired male opened his eyes. He said nothing about that annoyed look upon the boy's face. Shaking his head, he held his arms out for Codie, after going over to where Mattie now stood outside the car. The dyed-green haired boy shook his head, and the butler shrugged. Moving on...He began to lead them now, into the hospital.

Fumio Cherie- 17- Female- Heterosexual- Crush: Zach- Plant magic- Zach

She smiled as she looked at the taller human, and she chuckled a bit. Nee now climbed back over her shoulder, to settle himself there and watch. She shrugged, as she looked at him. "Only dangerous if you black out, or try to hurt someone...I like their blue color." she mentioned. She giggled softly, as she let Nee walk on her fingers.

Henry Moore~ 17~ Male~ Homosexual~ Gun summoning, bit of fire, accuracy~ Romeo

*Sighs* Well, I think he's open again...))

Senn Tristan~ 16~ male~ Asexual Homorom~ 'Boy crush' on Nagisa~ Sensory Deprivation (making illusions, basically) and sensing emotions/moods~ Nagisa

The light haired boy jumped slightly, when the dragon's rumbling started. Tipping his head to the side, he glanced at the dragon, then smiled as he hummed a moment more. He fell silent when the dragon now spoke, and nodded at him. "Alright." he said, then continued to guide the dragon. Once he saw what was a familiar area, even from up here, he patted the dragon on the head. "You can land here!" he yelled, knowing it wasn't too far a walk to the place from the area directly below.

Farkas- 23- Male- Asexual Homorom- Crush: Will be Raize- Inugami- Raize

The Inugami powered male huffed a little bit. He shook his head, as he glanced at the other male. He said "I believe i know where at least one is. I mean, if you'd want to go by it sometime." He shrugged, then nodded at the other male. He said "How long, exactly, is a while?"

(Alright)

Annabel K Serenity- 16- Female- Bi- Empath, wings of flame- Sayaka (Kitten)- Adam/ Malour

(Later)

Adam M Serenity- 16- Male- Homosexual- Romance Incubus, very minor fire power- Yumo (Dingo x dog)- Anna/ Malour

(Let's do this thing)

He glanced up when he heard Malour speak to him again, and tipped his head to the side a little bit. "Ah...Yeah, I may need a break." he said. He looked ahead, to see what looked like two more teens ahead of them. "Hey!" he called, waving and trying to gain their attention. He wanted to ask if that was a cafe right up ahead. (XP Btw, it's Eden and Alex he saw)

Torial Trinity- 23- Male- Asexual- Flame Illusion, One-word/touch triggered Stun- dog- Open

[Hey Eden, do you want him to run into Kao and Grace?]

Simon Harris- 26- Male- Homosexual Birom (has a crush...)- 'Byakkomaru' demon gun- ...- Rikai

The light haired and brightly blue eyed young man tilted his head, seeing the light in her eyes. "Pretty sure you are thinking of tigers or lions...And you know very well, Ri, that it is not a wild cat I am looking for..." Shaking his head, he pinned a look on her for a moment. It was quick to soften into a smile. "Would you like to come to the pet store with me, to look?" he asked. He wasn't exactly sure if she would, though.

(XP That's a lot)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:50 am

Kokyu//17//ghost//tags: Geda

"Ah... I'm really sorry if that was too personal a question..." He mumbled, though to be fair the one before that might have held a similar response. He himself had never dated anyone because he didn't exactly get the chance to choose his own friends, though he didn't exactly mind. Looking up when Geda started to speak of the man, the boy kept his eyes level with Geda's. "Then it looks like we got our powers from the same way, huh? I wonder what happened to him... And who he was, for that matter..." Kokyu also wanted to bring up Connor's rampage the previous day but wondered how he would bring it up.

___

Arthur//18//doppelgänger, matter//tags: Matthew, Codie, butler

Arthur dropped back to walk with Mattie, unsure of exactly what he was doing. He smiled back and nodded at the butler as he started forward, the purple-haired man taking in the hospital view. He had nothing to say at that moment, and he had a feeling that an apology or pity wouldn't suffice. He continued into the building with his new friends.

___

Nagisa//19//dragon-shifter//tags: Senn

The dragon sailed over the tops of the buildings, still a tiny bit amazed that he could do what he could despite already having had his power for a number of weeks. His blue eyes caught the scenes of the streets below and he wondered what their lives were like and even considered why he had chosen the power that he had. He supposed that he had taken the man for a joke and wished to be his favourite childhood beast, though now that he had the power to do so he certainly didn't regret it. Snapping out of his thoughts when Senn pet his head, Nagisa nodded and dove down. He straightened himself out only as his claws clicked against the pavement in a nearby alleyway.

(I probably won't have the best ((if any)) wifi this week)
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
☾ Hello! I'm Cocogerber13, °˖✧

but feel free to call me Coco.
toyhouse|IG|art gallery|
DA|FR|art fight|Character shop
♢I write, draw, and rp!♢

Current interests: Fionna & Cake/Adventure Time, Genshin Impact, HSR, Baldur’s Gate 3, botw, fe3h, Ev.e, MILGRAM, ORV & Twisted Wonderland

Image Image Image

╚══════════════════════════════════╝
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:14 pm

Shoki Kusabane wrote:{18} (Male) {Homo} (Probability) {Location: Housing} (Tagging: Yashamaru)
"I mean, his father is Satan so yeah, I guess you can say he's bad." Shoki hums, focusing more on cuddling with Yashamaru more than the show that was currently playing. He mainly focused on his silky hair, nuzzling it every so often.

Ryide Kusabane wrote:{16} (Female) {Andro} (Arcane Brush) {Location: Neighborhood} (Tagging: Luke)
Glad that the male had her attention off of her (Or that how it seems like that to her), she sighs and presses up against the tree trunk, relaxing her body underneath the cool shade that the tree had provided (or it just seemed like that. She couldn't put her finger on the fact that the male beside her had powers that could take away heat too). She still kept quiet though, things certainly were interesting. Maybe she could paint a depiction of this even later when she got back to her apartment.

Koiza Tsuaki wrote:{19} (Male) {Andro} (Dream Demon) {Location: Roof of Store} (Tagging: Axel)
"Axel Rinder..." Koiza mumbles, testing the name out on his tongue. It was a nice name with a wild touch to it, "It suits you." He simply states before looking up at the dawn painted sky, trying to recall back to that day. The day which he had received these powers. "Oh. That was you?" He asks, looking at Axel and tilting his head to the side slightly. "It was really dark in there that day, and that night vision thing never kicked in until after the person left. Was that really you Axel?"

Kysma Izamoto wrote:{17} (Male) {Pan} (Power Manipulation) {Location: Beach} (Tagging: Negi)
He hums in response, "No problem Negi." Kysma takes the final bite from his cold treat and licks his lips for any remains. "It certainly is nice sharing a treat with you. Oh! Also," he hands Negi a small bag. "They happen to have dog treats too, so Edie won't be left out."

Tsuaka Kunoha wrote:{17} (Male) {Andro} (Kotonoha Sensu) {Location: Library} (Tagging: Steve)
"I'm just typing some information down. Mind your own business Steve." Aiha bluntly meows, continuing to peck-type away on the laptop, doing fairly well.
Tsuaka sighs. Of course Aiha was going to force him to explain stuff, which meant more socializing than what he's use to, which is a tiny bit. Plus, it was something that was rather personal him to talk about. "Sit down then, this may take a bit... Or not." The male says as he takes out the fan form his pocket. "Think of it like this. This fan allows me to make the words of people come to life and take on the form of some creature." He waves the thing around a bit, but doesn;t activate its powers or anything. "That is what Aiha is. Their official species name is called a Honne according to them." He sighs, :and I think that's about it."

Rikai Morga wrote:{17} (Female) {Pan} (Compression+Linguist) {Location: City} (Tagging: Simon)
"Awww, are lions and tigers just not good anough for you?" She says with a small pout. That was soon replaced by a regular smile. "Sure, I'll come along! Maybe I can find a companion to indulge myself in!~" She hums, doing a small twirl as she does so.

Xiox Rarlark wrote:{18} (Male) {Pan} (Spacial Manipulation) {Location: City} (Tagging: open)
Xiox growls as he makes his way through the bustling crowed of the place. It was one thing for people to bumped into him, but it was another of they bumped into him and didn't say sorry, or check to see if he was alright. He had taken care of that person with ease, the person only being a few steps away from Xiox, allowing him to use his power on the person. It certainly was a nice venting session, and no one interfered with him, another added plus of his power. As long as whatever it was was in his range, he could do whatever he wished with them. It was as if he was a good of a little bubble around him. It wasn't the whole world, but the bubble suited him just fine. He continues on the sidewalk with a scowl on his face, still rather agaited by the encounter with a person. He didn't need anyone else to be bugging him, so as long as people stood away from him, he stays away from them.

Yixa Ranni wrote:{16} (Female) {Hetero} (Digitalize) {Location: ---} (Tagging: ---)
(Not accepted yet, just setting up header)[/quote]
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:15 am

(bump)
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Origami XD » Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:50 am

Steve
I was surprised by her tone of voice " well in that case some one isn't getting a kitty treat " I said partially joking. I loozed at the boy and listened to him talk. I gave a small laugh " that's it? I expected alot more." I said then grinned. " is that trully all to that fan of yours? " I looked at him then stood " do you want something to eat? My treat if you're intrested " I said as I stood up. " you to, any thing you'd like " I said to the cat.
If you want art pm me and we can talk.
this is a song for if any of my friends are going through tough times https://youtu.be/JESuKSbqkIc
hi every one, if you haven't met me then i'm not a stranger, just a friend you haven't met yet ^-^
feel free to vent to me, i promise that i won't tell any one or laugh, and i might vent a little back if i understand where your coming from
Mood ; happy

hi i'm origami XD but you can call me (G-16)
i'm a dude/ I am a typical American/ and here's a riddle :
I have deceived you for your whole life, you learn me from childhood but you only see parts of me where parts of me are not and sometimes don't see me at all:if youpm me the right answer then i'll give you a free pet
[color=#0000FF]ps if you want to know the previous riddle pm me to ask.
watch this video, no regerts. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ow ... n=918154df
Origami XD

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me