lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

│ ⚜ │ ── 002. ── │

Postby azhefa. » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:31 pm

x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

GABRIEL
i. gabe ii. 26 iii. male iv. humanoid defender v. avian physiology/runic magic vi. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

while gabe was perched talking to elias, the brown falcon that the defender named raphael feasts upon his catch of a field mouse. though he was a normal falcon, rafe was taught a few things by his humanoid partner such as whistle tones that anyone in the group could do to get the bird's attention. rafe was in mid-meal when one such whistle sings through the air. his little head automatically perks up as he listens and his snack was forgotten as he quickly flies off to respond to the sound. it wasn't the simple summoning call, but the emergency tones only used when in dire need. it's been a while since they've been heard, but the training kicks in immediately at the sound. the falcon speeds through the sky to the location and circles overhead when he spots david and jaz in an alley way in town. he screeches as he lands on the edge of a dumpster near the pair and bobs his head around in agitation as he watches them. it didn't take but a moment for david to issue his command to bring gabriel and the bird was off again. rafe may not have any kind of link to gabe, but he does know where the humanoid tends to patrol so he goes looking, screeching the whole way.

the feathers along gabriel's shoulders and down his back stand on end in warning before he even hears his falcon's alarm cries. he quickly stands on the branch he was perched upon and looks to the sky as he finally catches rafe's screeches. an arm lifts to catch the falcon as he dives in to land and rattles off his report on how someone called out the emergency tones and how he saw 'leader' and 'odd one' in town injured. the falcon wasn't good with names, but knows enough to give the members some kind of title or tag. gabe's blood runs cold at the report, injured? peacekeepers.
      "show me!" he orders the avian and takes off after him, shaking the tree he was in and forgetting about elias in his haste. his wings couldn't beat fast enough to get him to his friends soon enough for his liking and by the time he gets to the alley way, his muscles burned as if he was getting stabbed by white-hot irons. gabriel lands awkwardly and almost trips as he stumbles down the alley towards the pair hiding within. "david! jaz!" his voice was hoarse from flight, but he finds them a moment later.

anger surges through him at the sight of the slice on jazmine's arm and stomach as well as the sparking wound on david's shoulder. only a peacekeeper would do such a thing. the humanoid quickly drops to a crouch beside jaz and pulls off his crystal pendent for casting and takes a few breaths to calm his racing heart.
      "just stay awake jaz, i'll stabilize you as much as i can and get you back home to get fixed up," he tells her, his honey colored eyes shimmering for a moment before turning a glowing gold as he touches the crystal pendent to the scarred healing rune on his arm which turns the same glowing gold. the clear blue crystal glows bright as his magic is summoned and transferred to jazmine. gabe takes the girl's hand in a tight hold and the golden light from the rune runs down his arm and into jazmine's where it takes hold and starts to heal the girl's terrible cut. the smaller one on her arm heals quickly, but the one on her stomach will need much more. gabe drops her hand after a moment as if it was a live coal and gasps softly at the depletion of his energy, his head swimming a little and his vision goes hazy for a moment.

after his body settles from the magic usage, gabe sighs and looks over at david briefly, making sure the android was doing alright with his own injury.
      "that will take a bit of time to patch up, let's get home so you can repair it somewhere safe." the defender shuffles closer to jaz and carefully picks her up bridal style like david did before and passes her off to the android gently so he can work his magic one more time. dark brown wings spread behind him as he moves closer to the pair and curls the feathered appendages around them all in a kind of cocoon. he doesn't use his teleportation rune much at all, maybe once or twice a month if things are a bit more tense. the rune was etched on his bicep in now faded sharpie marker, but it was still clear enough to be used. "close your eyes guys," he murmurs softly as he summons the rune via touching it with the crystal pendent. it turns a shimmering gold like the other had before the color travels up and back to his wings where it bleeds into the feathers that surround the trio. it takes only a flash of golden light and they're back home at the safe house. as soon as he pulls his wings back, gabriel collapses onto the floor, his energy completely drained. he is careful of his wings as he lands on his side and groans, but holds up a hand towards david. "i'm fine, get her to the infirmary and set up first then you can come help me onto the sofa." his tone was strained and exhausted, but commanding. he'll just lay on the floor until david returns and take a little nap.

location; forest > alley > safe house x mentions; elias x tags; elias > jaz, david [raphael]
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Tea... » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:44 pm

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

Finn fell backwards landing on his butt. He had a worried look on his face. "Uh. . . Sorry i didnt mean. . . I didnt mean to offend." He wasn't scared but just worried. He stud up and faintly chuckled. He looked out the window seeing a man he didnt recognize. "I guess yoyouyoyour not the only one." He mumbled. He looked back at jess. "Im sorry i offened you. So if you want me to leave. . . I understand."
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:57 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
Jessica still continued with her growling. offend?! Let me call you a duck next time. Her tail flicked angrily at a faster pace. She laid down with a roll of her yes, crossing her front paws and looking at him now. Laying onto her side, she played nice, allowing him to touch her if he chose to. She grumbled softly and relaxed with a huff.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gvvdgrief » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:21 pm

Gvvdgrief wrote:
    ━━━ ♐︎ ━━𝑻𝑶𝑴𝑴𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑯𝑼𝑬━━━
    -Nineteen years. / Male. / Bisexual. / Peacekeeper / Tags: Echo
    Tommy was looking at the forest just beyond them, noticeably overwhelmed. All of that and yet they still weren't out of the woods, not yet, not even close. He was surprised enough that they had made it as far as they had already, and reduced it down to luck. This has all been luck. he told himself, and felt a wave of doubt wash over him. He agreed with Echo, it felt like it would be the end of the road for them soon. They didn't do a very good job of covering up the murder. Then again, Tommy had never been put in a position where he's had to hide a murder, which was probably a good thing. He was a little surprised when Echo hugged him, but he didn't mind, lord knows he probably needed it. He wrapped his arms around her as well and sighed, swallowing what felt like a knot in his throat. "I wish I could have done more." Tommy said, almost in a whisper. He would have liked to think he helped Echo, but he felt like he just made everything worse for her.

━━━ ♑︎ ━━𝑨𝑼𝑮𝑼𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑺 𝑻𝑼𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑹━━
    'Twenty-one years. / Male. / Gay. / Humanoid / Tags: Jessica, Finn
    Augustus could hear some sort of commotion not far off from where he was, and immediately became much more cautious than he was being before. While it was most likely a few humanoids also from the lost kids house, he could never be too certain about his own safety, and didn't want to risk it being a civilian or peacekeeper. While his powers weren't that obvious, he had a tendency to shift on accident when stressed or scared. He'd been trying to deal with this, but didn't know how to make it stop. Gus stood up from his spot and looked around. The sounds he had been hearing seemed to have stopped. He furrowed his brows before making the decision to shift into something that could help him a little more; a wolf. It was his most common shift, and pretty much the most stereotypical among shapeshifters, but for good reason. His body seemed to collapse in on itself and reanimate into a simple black wolf. Shaking out his now thick coat of fur, he swiveled his ears and tried to focus in on what he had been hearing before. He pressed his nose to the ground and inhaled only to find the scent of what seemed to be another wolf. Whether or not it was truly a wolf or another shifter, he couldn't tell just yet. He followed it until he was brought to a place he was familiar with; the Lost Kids house. Of course. He thought to himself, though was partially relieved to know it was more humanoids. Gus lowered himself closer to the ground, and peered through one of the windows to find a man and another black wolf, quite similar to him, conversing. He didn't want to join the conversation, he just wanted to watch just as he did with the civilians of the city.
Gvvdgrief

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:26 pm

doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Jackie
────────────────────
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Jazmine
──────────────────
David had no idea what was going on, many things were happening at once. All he knew was that his favorite shirt was stained. It would no longer come out baby blue. He lifted his head and his very good friend Gabriel was there. His eyes widened and he moved to stand, leaving Jaz on the ground with the shirt. Blood stained his white hands, he stood idly while the winged man worked. Many things happened, and yet he knew everything would be okay.
Eventually Gabe managed to heal up Jaz and hand her back to him. He held her close and stood near Gabe
Then it was all over and they were back in the Lost Kid’s home
By then his friend was on the ground and his eyes widened
“Gabe!” He gasped, but stood still. He didnt move, he was given directions and he followed them promptly. He quickly moved Jaz to the infirmary and found an empty bed for her
He gestured some other caretakers to look after her and promised to her he would be right back.
Before running off back to Gabriel, who was on the ground. He fell to his knees and moved to try and help the man up
“Gabriel.. what you did was a noble feat,” He said lowly, moving to help the man up slowly to the couch. “I’m sure Jazmine will be very appreciative of your gesture.”
He had, before helping him up, wiped his bloody hands into his bare chest so that he wouldnt stain his friend
“Are you alright? Will you be okay? Those runes were pretty strong..”
x

Kristian Ludwig
28 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Bailey
──────────────────
Kris sat there and slowly smiled, moving his hands to his face as he rubbed his chin and looked down. He already knew his age was slowly showing, he just felt a little self conscious. As long as Bailey helped pay for his time in his home he was okay with it. He chuckled and watched as their drinks were brought over and he thanked the waiter, pulling his stein over and taking a sip from it
After the sip he sat silently and shook his head
“Alright.. vell zhen you can move in as soon as you vish. I vont stop you.” He replied with a slow nod
“I’ll make sure to clean up for you, zhen.”
He chuckled lightly before going quiet and sipping at his drink
“Vas.. zaht vaht you needed to ask me? Earlier..?” He asked while looking over his glasses to watch Bailey
x

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Harley
──────────────────
Mishka woke up from his power nap, stirring from his sleep and looking around. His room was dark, and a bit drafty. He had left the window open. The man leaned forward and got out of bed, shuffling over to the window with a sigh and standing gazing out of it. All he saw was his own reflection, before turning away and shuffling off to get dressed.
He shrugged on a light jacket, pants and fuzzy boots. The man was a bit drowsy but it was nice to have a nap in before the end of the day. It really gave him the energy to last. Especially when working with small children.
He stopped by the kitchen, grabbing himself a hot drink before heading up to the roof in order to find somewhere to himself to have his hot apple cider.
However there was somebody out on the roof this time, it was Harley. He had opened the door a few minutes before the end of the call, and he silently shut the door behind him. He stood idly, trying not to listen and waiting to approach. By the time she was done, the large man finally approached and stood close, but not too close
"Must be nice to still talk to family," he said aloud, his loud voice echoing a little across the roof. Though he wasn't trying to be loud, it was just how he was built
"You sound like a close family. I admit I am a bit jealous."
He tilted his head while coming and sitting next to her, but not too close.
"But I did not get hand motions. Were you.. using them to talk?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowwrowell » Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:24 pm

Mavis // 6yrs old // Humanoid // Inside the kitchen // Tags Jessica and Finn.

After playing for another while, Mavis stood up, and skipped inside. She went into the kitchen and attempted go get herself a cup of water but failed when she couldnt teach the tap. She was really small. Sighing in defeat she began to think. She wanted her drink, and she didnt want to talk to anyone that didnt want to talk to her. What if she bothered the wrong person? Sighing she sat down on the floor. She pulled her knees to her chest and tried to figure out a way to get the water from the sink.

She soon decided that she may as well go explore. Maybe she'd find somebody to help her. She walked upstairs, she already knew about the 2nd and 3rd floor so she decided that she'd go back outsidw. She wandered into the woods and while being fascinated with her surroundings.
Last edited by rainbowwrowell on Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
he/they/it
rainbowwrowell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:56 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight
location:. lost kids' house > her room | tags:. david, gabriel

Jazmine lay unconscious, completely unaware of her surroundings. She gave a quiet moan as Gabriel healed her, then was still and quiet again. When she finally came to, she was in her room, alone. She groaned loudly, and tried to sit up. "David?" Jaz called out, then laid back onto the bed. She saw David's shirt pressed against her stomach, and lifted it and her own shirt to look at the large gash. It ran from the bottom of her right ribs to her left hip, and it was seeping blood. Her vision went black for a moment, and pain overwhelmed her. Without realizing, she cried out.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker's eyes widened. "Woah! That's awesome!" He opened his mouth to say more, but suddenly he heard someone pounding up the stairs. He peered over the railing to see David carrying Jazmine into the second floor. "Heather, what's that about?"

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telekinesis ; invisibility

Leelah stood behind Finch, invisible, watching the older two interact. When the girl asked about Finch's 'friend', Leelah know she was talking about her. She made herself visible and clung to Finch's arm, in case the stranger decided to attack. Lifting her hand, she adjusted her baseball cap to uncover more of her face, to see the older girl easier.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

│ ⚜ │ ── 003. ── │

Postby azhefa. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:01 am

x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

GABRIEL
i. gabe ii. 26 iii. male iv. humanoid defender v. avian physiology/runic magic vi. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

the humanoid remains on the floor while david takes jaz to the infirmary down the hall, too drained to even move a finger. luckily there was a rather nice plush rug in the living room so he wasn't on cold concrete. gabe sighs deeply and takes a little rest while he waits for david's return, too bad his bed is so far away on the second story. the man looks up when he hears footsteps approaching and is relieved to see david coming to help him. he groans as he's helped onto the couch nearby, his wings drag a little behind him and take a minute to situate once he was seated. gabriel gives a soft huff of a laugh at the android's concerned questions. "i'm okay, just did too much too fast," he says, trying to be a little upbeat even when drained so much. he nods to the slice on the android's shoulder that was still sparking a little. "you should get that patched up, the air currents earlier felt off so it may storm in the night or tomorrow. don't want you getting internal damage from it." though david was an android, he still has the physique of a human and it's a little difficult for gabe not to admire it. "maybe wipe off that blood too, the little ones will start asking a lot of questions." he gives tars a rather cheeky smile after a moment, unable to resist teasing the robot at least a little. "another shirt is optional though." the moment was broken when he hears jaz's cries and winces a little. "someone's gonna need to get her some meds for the pain and something to help her sleep while i recharge." it frustrated him that he couldn't heal jaz more, but knows if he did he'd likely fall into a coma and not wake up.

location; safe house x mentions; jaz x tags; david
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:07 pm

doc . wrote:

Jane Doe
25 yrs / Deer Hybrid / Male / Tags: Jackie
────────────────────
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

TARS "David" Stellar
20 yrs / Android / Male / Tags: Gabriel
──────────────────
David heard the cry from the other room and as he had stood idly near Gabriel his head flicked to the side and watched the door with interest. He waited and listened to see if perhaps Jaz was in any real pain, but there was nothing. He was not being called and she was not making any more noise. She would be okay, Gabriel's runes would work on stabilizing her for now. She would be okay, he knew she was strong. Speaking of strong, he turned his head back to the man on the couch and watched as he got comfortable.
"My body heals on its own. The least I can do is wrap it." he replied in terms of his sparking shoulder. He couldn't feel it but he knew that on the inside, wires and mechanics were slowly stitching themselves back together. In no time he would have nothing but a faint scar on his 'skin' where the accident happened.
He listened as Gabriel teased him and he slowly smiled, shaking his head with a gentle chuckle.
"I would have rather wanted to stain myself than your own shirts," he said with a shrug "But I will have to search for another shirt. The one I used on Jazmine is since destroyed. It was my only shirt. I also can't take a shower until I am healed. I will have to wash off with a rag."
He sat there and dazed off for a minute before coming back to the present and frowning softly at Gabriel
"Why would me finding another shirt be optional? It is not optional.."
The man trailed off before it clicked and he slowly began to smile again, grinning actually.
"Oh but you tease.. it is nothing more than a game, you silly man. Fortunate for your eyes to witness such greatness."
He chuckled to himself before dismissing the playful demeanor he had and shaking his head
"Would you like anything from the kitchen? I'm going to go wash off and bring back some medicine for Jazmine. Perhaps if I find tape I shall tape off my shoulder."
x

doc . wrote:

Kristian Ludwig
28 yrs / Citizen / Male / Tags: Bailey
──────────────────
Kris sat there and slowly smiled, moving his hands to his face as he rubbed his chin and looked down. He already knew his age was slowly showing, he just felt a little self conscious. As long as Bailey helped pay for his time in his home he was okay with it. He chuckled and watched as their drinks were brought over and he thanked the waiter, pulling his stein over and taking a sip from it
After the sip he sat silently and shook his head
“Alright.. vell zhen you can move in as soon as you vish. I vont stop you.” He replied with a slow nod
“I’ll make sure to clean up for you, zhen.”
He chuckled lightly before going quiet and sipping at his drink
“Vas.. zaht vaht you needed to ask me? Earlier..?” He asked while looking over his glasses to watch Bailey
x

doc . wrote:

Mishka Khabarovski
28 yrs / Were-Bear / Male / Tags: Harley
──────────────────
Mishka woke up from his power nap, stirring from his sleep and looking around. His room was dark, and a bit drafty. He had left the window open. The man leaned forward and got out of bed, shuffling over to the window with a sigh and standing gazing out of it. All he saw was his own reflection, before turning away and shuffling off to get dressed.
He shrugged on a light jacket, pants and fuzzy boots. The man was a bit drowsy but it was nice to have a nap in before the end of the day. It really gave him the energy to last. Especially when working with small children.
He stopped by the kitchen, grabbing himself a hot drink before heading up to the roof in order to find somewhere to himself to have his hot apple cider.
However there was somebody out on the roof this time, it was Harley. He had opened the door a few minutes before the end of the call, and he silently shut the door behind him. He stood idly, trying not to listen and waiting to approach. By the time she was done, the large man finally approached and stood close, but not too close
"Must be nice to still talk to family," he said aloud, his loud voice echoing a little across the roof. Though he wasn't trying to be loud, it was just how he was built
"You sound like a close family. I admit I am a bit jealous."
He tilted his head while coming and sitting next to her, but not too close.
"But I did not get hand motions. Were you.. using them to talk?"
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:58 pm