Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby BagginsOf221b » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:18 am

As Mave was getting up and dressed, she could still hear Malix and Bellaluna chatting about something in Malix's room, and she wondered what they were talking about. She thought it might be nice to have someone to confide your thoughts with, but she quickly shook that idea out of her head, she firmly decided she was better off by herself. She pulled on an old sweater that had been draped over the side of her bed, and a pair of ripped jeans.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:42 pm

BellaLuna said, " Oh I'm sorry, Malix. " She sat her brush down and gently hugged Malix . Luna whispered, " At least you have me ." She let released her from the hug.
-------
Draco petted the bunny once more and stated," Well I could take you on a flight that that I said I would do." He gently took one of her hands.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 2:52 pm

Mn
she was intriged " hmmmm" she smiled "sure just dont be to crazy and no drinking and flying!" she said jokingly
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:26 pm

"At lest you have me" the words echoed through my head over and over. I walked over to my dresser and pulled out a brown package. A present for Luna that I had been secretly making. "I know it's not a special occasion for you or anything but I made you this." I hand her the package. She unwraps it and it's a dress.
IMG_1273.JPG
IMG_1273.JPG (95.82 KiB) Viewed 19 times
"My mom taught me how to sew and we would make dresses a lot."
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:49 pm

BellaLuna was speechless and exclaimed, " It is absolutely gorgeous. " She had to try it on . Luna then changed into the dress and looked at herself in the mirrior in their room She blushed slightly as she saw her reflection.
-------
Draco smirked, " Oh I'm not that crazy, MN ." He grinned at her and transformed into his dragon form. Draco lowered himself to her level for her to get on his back.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:51 pm

Mn
she climbed on,
((ughhh writers block))
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:00 pm

I walk up beside Luna my hand finding hers. "You look gorgeous." I said smiling at our reflections I sighed "I can make it through this. We can make it through this." I turned and faced her my hand still in hers. "Luna I-I l-l-like.." I stammered and my voice trailed off. I looked down and felt my face turn red. I wanted to tell her how I felt but there were so many possibilities running through my mind "What if she does feel the same. It would make it awkward." And "She would think your weird." Were some

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:08 pm

BellaLuna looked up at her and whispered, " I like you too." She took her hand back. Luna hugged Malix .
-----
Draco grinned and took a running start . He took to the skies at a gentle pace. Draco spoke though her head," I'd take you anywhere you desire."
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:12 pm

Mn
she smiled "anywhere as long as its with you"
( sorry i just had too~ " i can show you the world shining,shimmering,splendid tell me princess when did you last let your heart decide I WHOLE NEW WORLD A BRAND NEW PLACE I NEVER KNEW BUT WHEN I'M WAY UP HERE ITS CRYSTAL CLEAR~ aladin
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:15 pm

A big dopey grin spread across my face. I hugged Luna back. I picked her up and spun around in a circle laughing. Me being the clutz that I am tripped over my dress and we fell onto the bed. I realized that I had landed on top of Luna and quickly scrambled off blushing. "Er, sorry. I'm really clumsy. Especially in long dresses." I reached out a hand to help her up.

PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me