Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Light in the dark- Boarding house for the abnormal

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:45 am

I started singing again in another language. An eerie sad song. Then I switched to English singing Happy Birthday to me while twirling around the room clearly happy. I stumbled and fell on to my bed giggling. I stood up and smoothed down my dress. I tried to look as elegant as I possibly could and laughed when I seen myself in the mirror.
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:48 am

wild_and_free wrote:Mn|🌸
"Yeah,well it's fine" she looks down and sees a bunny at her feet she picks it up it was shivering " awwww it's ok he's a nice dragon" she says petting the bunny
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:18 am

Draco lowered his head towards the bunny and said, " Hey there. " He turned into a human to prevent the bunny from being even more scared. Draco slowly petted it.
-------
BellaLuna got done with her bath. She dried herself off and put her clothes on. Luna then put on both of her necklaces around her neck. She placed the towel in the dirty clothes bin. Luna opened the door and her jaw dropped at the sight of Malix's dress. She stated," You look gorgeous, in that dress, Malix. " Luna sat on her bed and started to brush her blue and black hair.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:20 am

Mn
"See it's ok" she coos to the bunny it soon calms down she places on then her eyes meet dracos she steps closer and kisses him
update! Sorry for my unexpected absence I had major family issues so I wasn't able to make it on but I will be more active now again sorry for the absence
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:19 am

๔єץtєг ๒lคςк
17-๓คlє-๒๏คг๔єг-ש๏๏๔๏๏ ๓คﻮเς-๔є๓เรєץยคl-รเภﻮlє-tคﻮร/Adrian-Ŧ๏г๓
The male looked around the store a bit. It was huge and full of so many articles of clothing, jewelry, and little nick-nacks. But nothing interested him. All the clothes either had rips, words, pictures, or some sort of design on them. Sighing, Dexter looked over to Adrian as he offered up what they could go have to eat. Yeah, sure. Pizza's fine by me. Where do you want to get it? He asked. Though, Italian food wasn't his favorite food unless he was actually eating it in Italy where it originates, he'd be up for it today for Adrian's sake. Maybe the places in town have upped their food game. Dexter glanced over to the female Adrian was mumbling about. He shrugged and looked forward and followed after the male. Mmm, she's not really my type.

נεzεвεℓ вяαη∂вυяү
25-ғεмαℓε-мεηтσя-ℓιgнт мαgιc-∂εмιsεxυαℓ-sιηgℓε-тαgs/Open-ғσям
(WIP)

νίςţόŕ Ļέέşόή
18-мάĻέ-вόάŕȡέŕ-νίŕùş мάήίρùĻάţίόή-вίşέxùάĻ-şίήģĻέ-ţάģş/Chase Lyncaster-ғόŕм
The male stepped back slightly when the mug of coffee started to levetate. At first he thought it was Chase doing that, but he didn't have telekinesis. Did he? He was sure he had some sort of technology power. His eyes darted to the side when another male spoke up. He looked a lot like Chase. Maybe they were related. His eyes wandered over to the female that was with the older guy. Victor stood, watching as the two boys bickered with one another. He thought it was kind of funny. They must be brothers. He thought. The male shifted on his feet slightly, a little uncomfortable being around so many people. He felt this could end badly if he didn't contain his anxiety.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BagginsOf221b » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:28 am

Mave | 19 | Werewolf

"Ughhh," Mave growled irritably as she was woken up by Malix's singing, and the general everyday grind of the boarding house. She sat up sleepily in bed, her black hair looking almost matted and falling messily in front of her eyes. Everyday here seemed to blend into the next, and she hated it. Yawning, she checked her phone again for the time and date, the full moon was tonight.
Tracer wrote:MOVE I'M GAY.

Image Image Image
BLACK LIVES MATTER

LGBT+ LIVES MATTER

Image Image Image
BagginsOf221b

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:28 am

wild_and_free wrote:Mn
"See it's ok" she coos to the bunny it soon calms down she places on then her eyes meet dracos she steps closer and kisses him
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby La Esmeralda » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:52 am

Draco blushed lightly as she kissed him. He kissed her back. Draco asked, " So what do you want to do , beautiful? "
-------
BellaLuna got done with her bath. She dried herself off and put her clothes on. Luna then put on both of her necklaces around her neck. She placed the towel in the dirty clothes bin. Luna opened the door and her jaw dropped at the sight of Malix's dress. She stated," You look gorgeous, in that dress, Malix. " Luna sat on her bed and started to brush her blue and black hair.
La Esmeralda

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gray! » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:54 am

Mn
"I don't know it's up to you" she said
Gray!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrettyLitttlePsycho » Mon Feb 20, 2017 10:08 am

"Thanks." I blush slightly "It was my mothers. She wore it on her last birthday and today is mine so I wanted to wear it in her honor. I never told you how exactly she died did I?" I sighed "She died five years ago today. It was early that morning and I was opening my presents. A night watcher burst into the house. I think it wanted me. My parents stood in front of Draco and I. They told him to take me down the safe room and keep me there. We went down and came up a few hours later. They were lying there on the floor..." my voice trailed off as I got lost in memories
A nerdy little emo chicken nugget <3

"If I Am A Sword I Am A Sword Made Of Glass And I Feel Myself Beginning To Shatter" ~ Victoria Aveyard
PrettyLitttlePsycho

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me