lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Tea... » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:27 pm

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

Stopped what he was doing. "More the reason to have a friend. Someone to help you control what you have. To have someone to have your back, to lesson, to have soneone to trust." He smiled. "Of course you cant trust everyone. So you'll have to be careful who you choose. But i promise you, its better to have someone there fofor you then to be alone. And its okay to be scared, but its important to be positive."
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:34 pm

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: Jackie

└───────────────────────┘
He sighed softly and sat looking around his room. His bare naked room, filled with a few bits of furniture and a couple posters. He wanted to decorate it more but he didn't. He had full range to do as he wished but.. as a child he wasn't allowed to touch his walls or do anything to his room. No moving furniture, no painting the walls. He couldn't be an individual, he couldn't show his own style. So part of his hesitance with this room was based on ingrained knowledge.
"Well then what would you like to do while we wait?" he asked and looked over to her, the blush sort of fading from his cheeks
"I can bring you out on a walk.. we can go shopping.. I can see if I have any money, I wouldn't want to go bother Jazmine for money.."
And moved over to his bed, lifting up one end of the mattress to pull out an envelope to begin counting bills for their trip
x

doc . wrote:
┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxAndroid // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Jaz - Riley

└───────────────────────────┘
He wasn't really sure what was going on then, a lot of things were going on at the same time and the man no longer held Jazmine. The leader was now on her own and fighting the peacekeeper. There was a rule.. somewhere.. never to get involved with the authorities. How ironic, breaking your own rules.
He sighed and staggered forwards, slamming into the brick wall and sitting there holding his shoulder. He would be just fine but for now this was no longer his fight.
For safety purposes he began to record this.. just in case. These words and these actions.. he had no idea what this traitor was up to.
x

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxK R I S T I A NxxL U D W I Gxx©
xxxxxDoctor // 28 yrs // PeaceKeeper
xxxxxxCis-Male // Homosexual // Tags: Bailey

└───────────────────────┘
He didn't want anything fancy either, he was much happier just sitting down and eating at a place as quiet as this. He pulled Bailey into the dive and looked around. It was darkened, with neon lighting everywhere and signage and a gentle hum of chatter from nearby booths. He grinned and knew this was the place.
He looked back at the man he was pulling to make sure he had every part of him, before heading off near the back of the building to sit down in their own little booth, where he slid into his spot and pulled over one of the menus to go over
"So! Vaht are you in zhe mood for today?" he asked aloud as he himself scanned over the menu
"I'm feeling like a burger.. or maybe a soup.."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:31 pm

Kira_Nightblade wrote:Heather | 16 | female | Straight | invisibility |Tags: Tucker

Heather started to run down the stairs, nearly crashing into Tucker, she cringed. "I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to-" she cut off awkwardly.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:34 pm

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine held onto Riley's arms, pinning her against the wall. She tightened her grip, all her focus on holding the peacekeeper in place, when suddenly she felt her hands burning. Letting out a shout, she staggered backwards, waving her hands which were stinging painfully and bright red. Stupid. I shouldn't have just held onto her burning arms! Jaz glared at Riley.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker almost ran smack into a girl as she ran down the stairs and he ran up. "Oh! It's fine, don't worry about it." He smiled. "I'm Tucker, I'm new here, who are you? I was just exploring." He stepped down one step to put more space in between them, then shifted his weight to be more comfortable.

xxl e e l a h . w o o d s
leelah | child | 12 | female | asexual | telepathy ; invisibility

Leelah crept quietly through the forest, invisible. Finally she found what she was looking for. Finch. She saw another girl she didn't know standing below him, but ignored her. She slowly went over to him, and looked up at the branch he sat on. Using her telepathy, Leelah lifted a leaf and flew it to Finch. She let it land on his arm, then before he could brush it off, she flew it to his leg, then directly onto his nose. Leelah made sure to avoid eye contact with him, in case his sunglasses came off. She knew what could happen.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
Last edited by axelandria on Tue Feb 05, 2019 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:38 pm

Heather | 16 | female | Straight | invisibility |Tags: Tucker

Heather had to cover a small sigh of relief. "I'm Heather," she replied, "W-what is your ability?" she asked curiously, one of the first questions she always asked.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firedancer77 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:51 pm

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Finch Wilde | 22 | Male | Heterosexual
Humanoid | Powers: snake language; eyes = stone | Caretaker
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Finch was pulled out of his thoughts by the sound of branches crunching underfoot. Glancing about, he was startled to notice someone below him, and his hands flew to his sunglasses to make sure they were on securely. Once he was certain his eyes weren’t visible, he stared at the girl for a few more moments. Based on her attire, he guessed she was a humanoid, though the fact that she was out here already suggested as much. Still, he wasn’t going to give himself away as one.

But he supposed he could say something. “Hello,” He said softly, his eyes narrowing as he stared intently at the girl, curious to see her reaction.

As he spoke, a leaf landed on his nose, and he smirked in spite of himself. He knew exactly who that was. “Hello to you too, Leelah.”
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Tue Feb 05, 2019 1:52 pm

«— Jessica Marie Delgado
«— 20 years old
«— Heterosexual
«— Shifter & Shadows
«— Lost Kids House
«— Finn
Her eyes squinted a little as she frowned a little with disgust. “Don’t say I never told you so.” She was a bit annoyed but how persistent he was. However, maybe that is what she needed in life. A friend who was persistent and optimistic. While thinking, a jolt of lightning ran through her back, causing her to wince and growl in pain. Her whole body tightened up and she became visibly rigid.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dragonscales10 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:11 pm

samantha|20yrs|female|humanoid|defender|location; forest|tags; n/a
as she walked, she got deeper into the woods. the trees began to blot out the light a bit as she went, though she didn't mind. she peered up into the trees, searching for a sign of her brother. he tended to spend most of his time here, she assumed because it was less.. busy.

elias|20yrs|male|humanoid|hunter|location; forest|tags; n/a
elias, in the form of a barn owl, swooped through the trees, unnoticed by others. he was listening carefully, for sings of smaller prey he could catch for the group. rabbits, turkeys, even large prairie chickens would feed some.
after some time he began to hear rustling, and realized he was coming upon a warren. he assumed the form of a larger owl, the great grey, as he perched up in an oak tree. looking down, he tried to spot a larger male that he could bring back, and quickly did. elias swooped down, feathers barely rustling in the wind. as he landed, claws sinking into what he thought was a male, he realized he had made a mistake.
what he had attempted to catch was merely a large doe, and as it started to squeal, it caught the attention of a few bucks nearby. he panicked only slightly, beating his wings to lift the creature as the other rabbits began to get closer; he assumed to defend their doe. he had been attacked by rabbits once before, and never let himself forget how aggressive the males get when attacked. escaping with his prey, he flew up to the tree he had been perched on earlier to rest.
dragonscales10

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

│ ⚜ │ ── 001. ── │

Postby azhefa. » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:21 pm

x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

xxxx

xxxx
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓
x▓▓

GABRIEL
i. gabe ii. 26 iii. male iv. humanoid defender v. avian physiology/runic magic vi. form

─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

for the better part of the day, gabe has been on patrol out searching for any signs of dangers. especially peacekeepers. it was his duty as a defender to keep watch over the area and make sure everything was safe for the others. the winged humanoid stands in a tall tree, one hand on the trunk to keep his balance as the wind blows softly around him.it was so peaceful up here, no stress or worries. if only it was everywhere. gabe sighs as his crouches down on the branch he stood upon, his wings stretching out behind him for balance and his tail feathers spreading in preparation for flight. he takes one more moment to enjoy the peaceful sounds of the breeze before taking off into the skies once more, his wings beating strong and steady. the defender glides on air currents for a bit on his way back towards the house to save his energy. his wings were that of passive soaring and all so it was good for him to glide whenever he can.

as he flies over the forest around the safe house, nothing really stands out to the defender. at least not at first. his wings catch a down draft and it sends him lower down which lets him catch sign of movement between a few trees below him. though it could be just a deer or other animal, gabe goes to check it out anyway. his tail twists as he banks to the side and heads back to the spot he had seen movement. he then back-wings hard a few times to slow himself enough to be able to fold his wings back and drop through the treetop and onto a branch below where he crouches. golden eyes scan the forest around him, but he only sees a few angry bunnies hopping around. noise off to the side makes him look over and he spots an owl nearby with a bunny in its claws. just by the way the bird moves and looks around, gabe knows it wasn't just some wild animal.
      "nice catch, elias, want me to bring it back to the house so you can get another?" he asks the fellow avian humanoid. the younger man might be a shifter, but he was still avian. they may not be the best of friends, but there was still a friendship there thanks to their shared avian abilities. "i think i spotted another warren a half mile west, that or it was a fox hole, not really sure." the defender remains couched on his branch, balanced on the balls of his bare feet while his tail feathers were spread for stability and his wings were held a bit up for added balance.

location; forest x mentions; none x tags; elias
azhefa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tea... » Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:44 pm

M I S A K I T A C H I B A N A
feeling: interested/ tags: open/ loner/ wearing: a white shirt, and blue ripped up jeans with a red checkered sweater around her waist, and a white hat with the black part on the hard part of the hat and the trims. / other: -

Sighed as she looked back at the house. "Yes, yes! I totally got a good meal today!" She says in excitement and jumping with her hands in the air. She realized what she was doing and then composed herself. She looked up at the sky. "Its okay, i hope i see him again soon." She started walking into the city alone.

7 7 4 or just 7
(bailey and others forms)/ feeling: annoyed and tired/ tags: Kristian??/ peacekeeper/ wearing: a white t-shirt with a black cardigan, and black jeans/other:

Bailey thought for a moment. "Yeah a burger sounds okay." He looked up at the older man. "Maybe i might get hungry later." He smirked. "But then again maybe not."

F I N N
feeling: exhausted/ tags: Jessica / defender/ wearing: a black tang top, and black jeans/ other: practicing, in the feld before the forest entrance

Finn immediately got into a defence position. "Are you okay? Is there anything i could do to help?!" He asked steping closer. He knew it was dangerous but he couldn't just stand there. He stopped at a 'more or less' safe distance.
ImageArt Shop!I am doing commissions! Very slowly please be patient with me.
Please don't message me on cs unless you don't have a discord! Please message me on discord here at Tea.#1054
Teá. + 342434. ✞ He/She/They. Single. Young adult. I love anime, crime dramas, romance, art, psychology, history, walks, sleeping, my bed, warm days, DnD+Exalted, cosplay. Please talk to me on Discord about your interests!!!

Tea...

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me