Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (Accepting)

Postby Rye1717 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:33 am

Type:Full wrote:Ivy narrowed her eyes, and didn’t budge. As he started to walk away, she started to follow. She eventually rushed ahead to where the woman was, to see that she was no longer there. She turned around and noticed that Isaac was returning the clothes to her. She scowled when the woman walked away
“I needed those” she snapped, unable to contain her anger and small fear, and letting the emotion slip into the minds of people nearby

Estelle sighed, frustrated.
“I’m not angry, I’m just worried” she said with an absent mind, continuing to look around Beatrix’s room.
“If you know where she is, please do not keep it from me” she said to him quietly.

(I hope you realize I’m gonna make it much harder to kill her than in just one night ;) )
(I’ll get Ivy over to the action when she’s open again- no rush though)
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:57 pm

Adrian | Kinia Castle | Tags;; Estelle
    Adrian chewed on his bottom lip and shrugged. He was concerned about his sister himself. "I'm sorry, but I don't know." Feeling himself heat up, he closed his eyes and let out a deep breath. "Welp," he said, opening his eyes again and turning on his heel, "I'm going to go clean this and then I'll be back?" Adrian tapped his spoon against his bowl a few times, the grin on his face turning into a dirty smirk. He slowly made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen. Adrian said he was going to clean his bowl, but he just rinsed it out and ran back upstairs. It made him feel a bit dizzy, so he took a moment to recover before trudging back over to Estelle. Adrian leaned against the wall and drummed his fingers against it, smiling at Estelle. "Do you need me to do something for you?"

(pfft, I know
    it's also going to be hard for him to do it
    emotional bby :') )

Kian | Lab | Tags;; Glitch
    Kian was sitting with their book against the wall and their feet on the pages to keep it from closing on itself. They rolled their kitsune ball in their hands, leaning forward a little to read a caption under a picture. Kian put the ball into their bag, marked the page, and then closed the book. They stood up and turned around to look at their friend, more like brother, Glitch. "When're we gonna eat?" Kian asked softly, leaning over to fold up their dirty blanket.
adrian/allen || they/he/it || lesbian || adult
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 4:02 pm

Estelle shook her head, having been deep in thought. She hadn’t realized that since Adrian had left to clean the bowl, she had been pacing around his room. She knew he would get agitated if she stuck around, so she stepped outside of the room, before facing Adrian
“It’s alright- everything’s alright, I don’t need anything”
She said quickly, before her mind took off again. She knew she shouldn’t rush to bad conclusions such as this, but somehow she just knew that Zenin was involved with beatrix’s dissaparance. Angrily, Estelle rushed to a window, and continued to survey the land below and beyond.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:43 am

Adrian | Kinia Castle | Tags;; Estelle
    "I was only asking because you seem a little bit stressed, Mum," Adrian said, wrapping his arms around her shoulders, "I'm sure Bea will be back soon, she's probably playing with Kira." He patted her back and kissed her head before he walked back into his room. "Just let me know if you need anything, alright?" Adrian didn't know what he was doing in his room, but he walked back out and closed his door. He looked around for Aiden, a playful smile on his face.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:12 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Beatrix
Zenin relaxed slightly. When he spoke again, his voice was smoother and calmer. "Alright. This way please." He gestured to the open doorway like a doorman, showing her through. "Would you like to tell me if you are looking for anyone or anything in particular? I might be able to help."

Inactive | msg on TH if needed.
If you play this game we're friends automatically hmu

Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 am

|Beatrix|Menia Castle|X|Tags: Zenin

Beatrix quickly walked into the castle mutter a quiet, "Thank you." She glanced around the castle then looked back at her father. "I g-guess I wasn't really looking for someone I just d-didn't want to go home."
She mumbled, kicking the floor a bit.

|Glitch|Abandoned Lab|Tags: Kian
Glitch was quietly pacing the floor trying to figure out what doors they needed to get unlocked. When Kian asked him was question he immediately snapped out of his pacing and turned towards Kian, "After I check on Xibra i'll go search the kitchen for something."

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Fri Nov 10, 2017 12:36 pm

Axl | Menia Castle | Tags;; Beatrix, Zenin
    Axl's ears twitched as he picked up the sound of approaching footsteps and voices. One of them sounded much like Beatrix's, the girl he had chatted with not too long ago. Did she follow me? That's odd. He stepped into the other room to see Bea and Zenin, his small nub tail wiggling happily. Seeing Beatrix made his eyes and horns turn pink. Axl didn't notice it of course, and acted like he hadn't seen her before. "Who's this, Zenin?" he asked, trying not to smile.

Kian | Lab| Tags;; Glitch
    "Is Xibra getting better?" Kian questioned, cracking their knuckles. They walked over to the window and looked out into the bright grass below. They turned back around and bounced towards Glitch. "I hope we have something good and filling. I'm very hungry." Seeing a rat scuttle across the floor, Kian almost went after it. They kept themself from moving and let out a whine. "Hurry up please."
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:28 am

|Glitch|Abandoned Lab|Tags: Kian
Glitch shook his head, "She is exactly the same unfortunately it may be a while before she wakes up." He glanced down and nodded his head, it was easy to tell food was either getting harder to find or they were just running out. "I'll get something but Xibra comes first." He said as he put his hands in his pockets and looked over at one of the room doors.

Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:14 pm

Kian | Lab | Tags;; Glitch
    Kian hated how Glitch would always talk about Xibra and say he had to check on her twenty-four seven. They sighed once he mentioned her name again and rolled their eyes. Xibra this, Xibra that. It's not like she is going to wake up anytime soon. Kian continued to clean the dirty room as best at they could and plopped onto the moth-eaten couch. They curled up and held their stomach, closing their eyes tightly as they felt a sharp pang of hunger. Kian thought about shifting into a fox and going after the rat, but they weren't sure if it would make them sick or not. We haven't had anything in three days.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Thu Nov 16, 2017 9:27 am

|Glitch|Abandoned Lab|Tags:
[center]Glitch glared at Kian for a second after they rolled their eyes, then left the room pretty much slamming the door behind him. He wasn't exactly worried about finding food especially since he could go a pretty long time with eating. He paced back in front in the hallway for a second then entered Xibra's room.

Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump

Memoria.

My pets