_ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and accepting!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: _ Revolution_ a vampire/human roleplay- New and acceptin

Postby wolfrunner » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:22 pm

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - location-Runemeth - tags-Konan

Aralynn - human - location-Runemeth - tags-Alejandro/Adrian
"Well then I do believe that it is the gentlemen that leads the lady right? As such-", Aralynn took the sides of her dress's skirt in her free hand before giving a deep curtsey to the vampire. Standing up right again, the blonde dropped her skirts to offer a hand towards Al. All the dark haired immortal had to do was take her hand. The young women was sure there would be a safe place off to the side to put her tressures as they danced. But right now her mind was flitting between a million and a half different thoughts.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:47 pm

(Hey guys, gonna be gone about 4 days. Idk if I'll log on in that period, unless I use a hotspot or the hotel like tells us their wifi password or whatever))
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Wed Oct 16, 2019 1:56 pm

Akira Kurenai-17-female-human-heir to the throne-tagged;Kenji, jessica
Her frown deepened as she walked over to the window, looking out of it. " My sister, romantically interested in someone? As much as I wish, she never really thinks about much other than protective her people and family. Though if that were the case..." she stopped talking, deciding not to finish her thought. She was going to say ' I wish it weren't a vampire' , until she remembered there were more vampires in the room. These ones were friendly, but.....according to them, whoever her sister ran off with was dangerous. " Though I most certainly wouldn't put it past her to escape for a night if she had the chance, especially since their's a curfew....."

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
"Yes, I suppose that's true." he spoke with a bow, gently taking her hand in his. He lead her over to a table where she could set her newfound belongings before delivering her to the awaiting dance floor. " Now, do try to keep up. I know this isn't your typical dancing, but I believe you shall enjoy it as much as you did with my little serenade earlier." he glanced up at the moon, mentally aproximating what time it was, but not bothering to say anything. " We can be immortals, Aralynn, even if not for long."
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:48 am

Aralynn - human - location-Runemeth - tags-Alejandro/Adrian
Setting her take aways from the little adventure on the top of an empty table, the blonde was more then happy to le the vampire lead her towards the dance floor. There the two of them blended in just like the rest of the crowd enjoy the night time festivity around them. While Al looked up at the sky, Aralynn took a step forward taking his hands in preparation to join in the fun. Her eyes were totally locked on the dark haired male and her face was taken up by a wide expectant grin. "I have a good teacher who is very knowledgeable in these things though, so I'm not worried. You'll have no resistance from me on my end. Besides I am pretty sure you are right.", Aralynn replied.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:05 am

[did um...did Theo’s rper vanish on us too?]

Jessika Robertts- 19- Fem- Normal vampire- Pan- Castle- Tags: Akira, Akihito, Theo

The redhead watched Akira walk to the window and look out it, at what she wasn’t sure. She sighed when Akira questioned her sister’s romantic...ness. Shaking her head, she brushed through her hair a second time, tilting her head as she glanced to the heir and his...companion a moment, the dog seeming more interested in the boy now. He hummed as she turned her gaze away then, eyes sweeping the room quickly to make sure the queen wasn’t like hiding out, or maybe in bed. Well, of course not. She nodded to herself, before glancing to the heiress once more. She nodded to the blonde, though gave a second sigh.

Akihito- 18- male- Heir to throne human- Homosexual- castle- Tags: Theo, Akira, Jessika

He hummed quietly as he watched the dog tilt his head, wondering what the raven coated canine was thinking. He began to think about how both the dog and cat forms had dark color, just like Theo’s hair, though shook his head and scolded himself silently. He tilted his own head when the dog stopped at his feet, and that’s when he hugged Theo. He was disappointed when the raven beast stiffened up...It didn’t last long, however, and he smiled at Theo when the dog leaned in.

He nodded at the dog when spoken to, still smiling. He said “We...don’t where to start looking...I want it in case someone bad is there, or we run into an enemy along the way.” he muttered back. He hummed a moment, huffing quietly, then noticed the fox and his sister conversing once more. He let go of Theo after kissing him on the top of the head, though stood up quickly and pretended to cough so no one noticed the blush...

He sighed out a breath when Theo mentioned hypnosis, because Jessika didn’t say anything denying or negating that...Shaking his head, he continued to hum as he glanced to his sister heiress a moment, then glanced back to the window just as quick. “Maybe...Maybe they walked?” he asked, then shook his head. “Maybe they walked at some point, and left footprints.” he said, though immediately felt stupid saying that...He sighed, shaking his head at himself once more. He squeaked when a nose nuzzled and pressed to his cheek, glancing to the black dog there.

Konan Semantis- 20- Genderfluid (m)- Ember Infiltrator- Bisexual- barn- Tags: Fallon

The dark haired vampire huffed, rolling her eyes again then shaking her head with a sigh. She heard him walking down, then he came running towards her. She gave Wey a few scratches, then huffed at Fallon...Shaking her head again, Konan checked his water then left the stall. She walked around checking waters, then grabbed empty buckets one by one to fill and put back. "Who, the horses?"

Jamie Korro- 18- bio. fem, agender- Embere Citizen- Pan- farm/ranch- Tags: xxx

Koon, a beautiful tan, dark brown and white sheepdog, yipped and pawed at his owner. Jamie huffed at their dog, blinking open their eyes and staring over the side of the bed at him a moment. He’d settled back down down there after they’d huffed. They sat up, swinging their feet over the edge then standing. Stretching, they brushed their hair, changed into day clothes and went downstairs, Koon by their side.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Thu Oct 31, 2019 5:49 pm

Fallon - pureblooded vampire - male - location; Runemeth - tagged; Konan
"Yeah the horses. On the way here I was sure they'd rear and whinny when we got here and were around them.", confirmed Fallon walking over to one of the horses holding out his hand. The mare sniffed it hesitantly at first as if unsure what to make of the empty offering. But afterwards gave a disappointed sound looking up at the male vampire in something akin to frustration. She wanted a treat. Fallon rolled his eyes, "Normally animals aren't that fond of me. Henrietta is actually the only one who seems to like being around me at all."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:06 am

( pretty much. since it's been hard moving the plot along without them, i've lacked inspiration. Hence the extremely slow responses.)

Alejandro "Duality" Himura/Adrian-18-male-vampire-infiltrator-tagged;Akihito/Ronin-location;Ember
" Well then, let is begin then, eh?"
with that he began the dance, loosing track of time. It was only when he caught a glimpse of the clocktower that he snapped out of the moment- noting it was around 3am. With a hesitant sigh he ended the dance,releasing Aralynn's hand. " I'm afraid I've lost track of time, my dear. It's nearly three in the morning. As much as I wish we could continue, I'm afraid your family may be worried if your not back in their waking hours."
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Nov 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Aralynn - human - location; a town in Runemeth - tagged; Alejandro/Adrian
The young blonde blinked. She reached back to take Al's hand again to persuade him into continue their dance, when he mentioned the time....three in the morning. Was it really that late already? It felt like they'd only been twirling around the festive streets of the town for a few minutes at the most. Had it really flown by that fast? Yet all it took was a glance of her own at the clocktower to confirm the vampire's words...three in the morning on the spot almost. Everyone was well asleep by now, but the palace would soon be alive again with activity as the staff went about to prepare for the royal family's day ahead. And then there was Aki and Akira themselves to worry about. If they came knocking on her door and Aralynn didn't answer here could be problems later. "Oh.....yes....ehhe…", the female human looked embarrassed a bit by how the hours had managed to get away from her, "I guess I was having so much fun that the time escaped me. Sorry about that. Should have paid better attention, Guess I got so caught up in everything that I was too distracted to keep track." A long yawn left unwanted from the teen.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:13 pm

It pained him a bit, the expression on Aralynn's face when he ended the dance. and when she looked at the clocktower, he once again peered that way as well. " No, you are not to blame, I was the one who brought you here. It should be on me to watch the time, while you make sure to have the time of your life. " with a frown on his face, he pressed his forehead against hers and placed a finger under her chin. " But you know, Ms.Aralynn...." he spoke, peering into her eyes with his now-red ones, though Adrian wasn't the in control. " It wouldn't take too much for time to be limitless.... a few simple steps, and we could be immortals. Together as two angels fallen from grace...." it was immediatly after he said that, that he seemed to return to his senses. Whatever had come over him had gone, replaced by a light blush. " Ahem..um...My apologies, Ms.Aralynn...I'm not quite sure what came over me there..." with that he backed away a few steps. " Anyways, I'm assuming you would like your sleep, so we can return now if you so wish to...but ultimately the decision is yours."
ImageImage

owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Fri Nov 01, 2019 5:03 pm

Aralynn - human - location: town in Runemeth - tagged: Alejandro/Adrian

Did Aralynn actually want to leave and return to the castle? Though she would never admit it due to the shame it made her feel....no. No she didn't want to go back. The teen wanted to stay there in the town where everyone seemed happy and otherwise content. She wanted to stay here even if the festivities ended and still walk the busy streets at sundown, not stay behind stone walls at sunset. Here she wasn't a queen. Here there were no duties dor her to see to or issues to solve. Here it was just her, Aralynn, with Al as company. Something which elicited a rather warm tender feeling at the thought, as well as a bit of excitment she wasn't used to feeling.

But Aralynn couldn't just stop being a queen. Even if they could rule themselves, the blonde female could not just leave her people in good concious right now. Not with what they were facing at any rate. Not to mention her siblings were people that demanded her consideration as well. What about them?

"Al?", the teen asked taken by surprise when the vampire got close to her as he did. Not afraid just caught off her gaurd at his sudden actions. Aralynn looked at her companion for the night studying him with a confused expression. They could be immortals? They could be fallen angels together? What exactly the dark haired male was trying to tell her escaped the human in the unholy early morning hours... But before the subject could be pressed he backed off to change the subject. "I'd like to stay but I can't. And, even if we did stay, you'd be dancing with a upright sleeping doll instead of a partner....I'd hate to do that to you. I need to go back."
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me