Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Tainted Pride (Accepting)

Postby Memoria. » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:53 am

Beatrix|Menia Castle|X|Tags: Zenin

Beatrix looked up at Zenin and quietly thought for a second. She pondered on the idea of just leaving but decided against it. "Inside? Uh I g-guess." She replied, a bit unsure about if she actually wanted to go inside especially since she spends so much time inside already.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:19 am

Ivy-
As the day went by, and as she explore Kinia some more, she noticed that there were too many curious stares coming from the Menians. Obviously it was her clothing, which was a grim dark in comparison to the bright colors worn by those aroudnd her. She continued to walk through, not brother by it. But as more attention was being drawn to her, she grew uneasy.
She heard the small bell of a shop door open and close, and glanced over, seeing a small woman leave a shop. Ivy focused her telepathy towards the woman
Happiness, excitement, new clothes
We’re the thoughts that passed through her mind. Perfect. After finding the perfect moment when no one was watching,she pushed the woman into an alley, snatching the bag of bright clothes, and made a run for it
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Mon Nov 06, 2017 11:53 am

Isaac | Kinia - Town | Tags;; Ivy
    Isaac witnessed what had just happened and quietly told the woman he'd go after Ivy. He chased after the girl, gently grabbed her shoulder, and spun her around. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked, angry, but still trying to remain calm. Isaac snatched the bag from her, tightening his grip on her shoulder.
adrian/allen || they/he/it || lesbian || adult
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Ivy

She had almost gotten away before suddenly, Ivy sensed anger nearby. She sped up, but was turned around abruptly. Ivy mentally cursed, knowing that she had gotten too careless. “Uh....” she glanced as the bag was taken from her hopelessly. Unable to form a lie, she tried to duck out of the stranger’s grasp.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:50 am

(nnn I have to leave in like 2 minutes so ummm)

Isaac let go, starting to turn around. "You should be glad that you ran into me because I'm sure you would've got into more trouble," he said before going to find the woman that Ivy had robbed.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:27 am

Ivy narrowed her eyes, and didn’t budge. As he started to walk away, she started to follow. She eventually rushed ahead to where the woman was, to see that she was no longer there. She turned around and noticed that Isaac was returning the clothes to her. She scowled when the woman walked away
“I needed those” she snapped, unable to contain her anger and small fear, and letting the emotion slip into the minds of people nearby
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Darkanra » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:00 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Beatrix
"O-or we can stay out here if you want." Zenin's face screamed 'help me', and he fiddled with the cuffs of his coat nervously as they stood there in utter awkwardness. Oh gods. Axl told me I needed to work on my people skills but I didn't think I really needed to but this is so bad. Oooh gods what do I say. What if it is Beatrix? That makes this about ten times worse...
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rye1717 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:29 am

Estelle slowly moved from her throne after a long day of listening and taking request so from her people.
She’d be lying If she said that she didn’t think Kinia was a little spoiled...
But it was far better than the gross and evil lands of Menia. As she walked throughout the he castle. She thought of paying a visit to her son, as he was gone for a suspiciously long time. Not too much that she cared....she just wanted to make sure that Her children remained loyal to her— possession over them was her first victory against Zenin. She refused to lose to the traitors.
She walked into the room and noticed that Adrian was alone in his own room, and went to check beatrix’s. Beatrix was the omen she felt was more on her side, a true and loyal Kinian, she had no doubts.
But doubts formed when no sign of Beatrix was anywhere in the castle. She cast an accusing glance at the other side of the river.
Rye1717

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:43 am

Beatrix|Menia Castle|X|Tags: Zenin

"I'm fine with i-inside." Beatrix replied, tilting her head a bit. She quietly stood up and stared back at the ground. It was easily to tell she wasn't the best at times when it came to talking. Just the look of her would show she wasn't exactly used to people. She didn't know many people and the only time she left the castle was when she snuck out or went to walk Kira. This made her conversation skills pretty bad by itself. The fact that she was talking to her father made it so much worse.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:48 am

Adrian | Kinia Castle | Tags;; Estelle
    Adrian didn't like his mother just barging into his room at all. This is why he normally locked his door, but she threatened that she'd take it off of the hinges. Standing up with his empty bowl in his hand, Adrian stretched and then walked over to the doorway. He grabbed the side and peered around to look at his mother, giving her a fake, innocent smile. "Did you need me, mother?" the prince asked, stepping out of his room. Adrian paused when he saw Estelle look into his sister's room. Estelle would normally keep Beatrix isolated and would get angry when she left without permission. Adrian skipped over to Estelle, the spoon in his bowl clanking against the side of it loudly. "Don't get mad because she's gone, please..." Not like mattered to tell her how he felt, as she was going to be dead by tonight.
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me