☀ The Sanctuary ☀ teens with powers ☀ Closed!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Once the drama cools down a bit, want a timeskip?

Yes, skip to when the FIRST army is arriving at the Sanctuary. But have the other armies arrive pretty quickly after the first.
50%
Yes, skip to when the LAST army finally arrives at the Sanctuary.
30%
NO!!!
20%

Total votes : 10

Re: The Sanctuary (teens with powers)

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:37 pm

"Not sure, but didn't the whole group get here from there pretty quickly? I'm guessing it's not too far back. Can you see the river from up there?" He quickly turned around and started pulling himself up into the tree, preferring to swing from tree to tree than walking, since walking had more obstacles.
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Cute bunnies~~~>ImageImage
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:43 pm

lily looked up to Erion and nodded at his suggestions. "That's a good idea, thank you," she smiled. Alright, what's a place that's pretty far away from here, but I've seen before, she pondered, racking her brains. "Wish me luck," she winked at Rowan and teleported to the gardens outside of the Parliament building. Well, that went pretty well, she thought to herself.

(woohoo @lonely, more eggs to click on :P )
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:48 pm

With everyone scattered in different directions, Jaai felt rather confused. She had a plan, for once, and it didn't work. Well, that's alright, she decided. Plans are for the weak, I'll just go with the flow. She turned to Cyprian when he defended her.
"It's alright," she mumbled, pushing her hair out of her eyes. "I think this'll work for now. Talking just took up time."
When Laurel asked to help him make breakfast, Jaai acted impulsively. "I think he can make breakfast himself. You should help me train."
She mentally slapped herself.
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:57 pm

"Sure I can do that instead. Any ideas on what you want to do to train?" Laurel had thought it through a bit, but not completely. With Rowan technically sitting back and Cyprian cooking, that would mean that she had to train with someone. Remembering the bond between Jaai and Cyprian from the night before, she came up with theories and speculations she couldn't test yet unless she wanted to mess up her trust with others.

[XD @darcy_jensen I missed a Fell egg :,)]
Lonely_Dream wrote:
So I've been pretty sick and struggling with school recently, please excuse me if I haven't posted on your roleplay for a while >_<
Anyways. I have no coding experience whatsoever, so please ignore my derpy siggy^^
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:04 pm

Olivia

She looked around until she spotted it in the distance and pointed at it, "I can see it over there." Without listening to a response she started to fly towards it.
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:09 pm

Erion smiled as he saw Olivia race off towards the river, and quickly followed her by jumping from branch to branch, occasionally flipping to the next one if he slipped from the one he landed on, or grabbing onto a higher branch so he could gain momentum. Guess the climbing thing ran in the family. "I suppose I go straight until I see it? Hopefully I don't accidentally land in the river, since I have a ridiculous habit of landing really far from the tree I jump off of."
Lonely_Dream wrote:
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azaline » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:10 pm

Jaai's heart thumped excitedly. For some reason, using her powers made her exhilarated. She couldn't wait.
"Okay, do you want me to use my axe against your daggers, or my ice powers?"
🤭 hey 😳 baby 🤭
Azaline

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darcy_jensen » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:14 pm

lily teleported back to the area of the forest that group was occupying, slightly out of breath. "Okay, that wasn't so bad," she muttered, looking around for someone she could try teleporting with.
darcy_jensen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lonely_Dream » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:24 pm

"It's really up to you I guess? I have no issues with you using both so..." She trailed off, unsure. However, she flinched when lily teleported back; she definitely did not expect lily to pop up there. "Welcome back Lily, where'd you teleport to?"
Lonely_Dream wrote:
Lonely_Dream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shinceon » Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:28 pm

Olivia

She laughed, "yeah, it is just straight ahead, just try to be careful not to fall in." She did a small spiral in the sky as her speed increased.,
ImageImage
Shinceon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me