lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: lost kids v.2 | humans vs. humanoids | o & a

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:54 am

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
Teagan Connors | 18 | Female | Heterosexual
Humanoid | Powers: wings, powerful screams | Scavenger
╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝
Teagan huffed, her pigtails bouncing as she made her way down the street. Her brown eyes focused on the sidewalk as she walked, idly adjusting the straps of her backpack to give her something to do. Inside, her wings ached to stretch and be free, but she knew there was no way she could release them right now. Teagan had no intention of landing herself in the safe house, so she did her best to simply shift her wings a bit to be a bit more comfortable before continuing on her way.

She was on scavenging duty. It was a pain to do, but she supposed it was better than simply sitting around with the rest of the humanoids. Teagan was tired of rotting away in their hideout. They were all wasting away in there. What they were doing in there certainly wasn't living; it was surviving, yes, but not living. So, though she disliked having to go scurry about like a rat to gather food and other supplies for the group, it was better than the alternative.

Supposedly.
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:22 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Jaz/David :.
She frowned at the girl, but more or less she was happy on the inside that she had chosen to stay and fight. Riley thought she would have been a coward and run off with the other humanoid but clearly this surprised her. Her blue eyes focused, maybe focused a little to hard as she grabbed any other blade and with her accuracy heighten to she attempted to get the blade into her shoulder. "Jaz, you should really just give up." She huffed softly feeling the familiar warm sensation touching her arm again as it started to become flames.
Last edited by Delivery.God.Yato on Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"This is the land of the rising sun. Your desecrations shall not be allowed. hear me, I am the God Yato, I now lay thee waste with the Sekki and expel thy vast defilement. I cleanse thee. - God Yato"

Was Divine_Floral!
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 am

┌───────────────────────────┐
xxxxxD A V I DxxS T E L L A Rxx©
xxxxxAndroid // 20 yrs // Co-Leader // "TARS"
xxxxxxCis-Male // Pansexual // Tags: Jaz - Riley

└───────────────────────────┘
He felt something snap in him as he spotted his leader being attacked and wounded. Or injured, it looked like she could come back from that minor scratch. He breathed in while fighting Jazmine, who was trying to attack Riley.
"Please, Miss! Its too risky!" he shouted aloud, now trying to get in between the two. He slipped in right at the worst time and Riley's blade smashed into his shoulder instead. He wanted so hard to protect Jazmine, it was the defender in him. He wanted to keep others safe in his presence.
He gasped and staggered forwards into Jazmine, now trying to push her away with him. His shoulder was sparking but he seemed to be working enough to try and force Jaz out of the fight. But Jazmine was a fighter and there was no telling she would do whatever it took to fight this peacekeeper
"Please.." he growled while he still had Jaz
"Its too risky.."
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Sun Feb 03, 2019 2:44 pm

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine attempted to dodge the blade, but before she could even move, David jumped in front of her. "David!" She accidentally shouted his name, and grabbed at his arms as he staggered forward. "Your shoulder..." Her anger subsided as worry took over, and she nodded distractedly and began backing away, ignoring Riley's comment. But suddenly she stopped, and her eyes widened. "You!" Anger took over her, and her expression hardened. The peacekeeper's arm was in flames. "You're a humanoid who catches other humanoids? How can you live with yourself?!" Jaz practically screamed, hot tears in her eyes. "Traitor!"
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:52 pm

X
Last edited by Not here on Mon Feb 04, 2019 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby doc . » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:03 am

┌───────────────────────┐
xxxxxJ A N ExxD O Exx©
xxxxxHunter // 25 yrs // Deer Hybrid
xxxxxxCis-Male // Bicurious // Tags: Jackie

└───────────────────────┘
He was surely going to hell now. His eyes widened a little bit and his heart stopped. He had no clue she was that young.. she looked a lot older, a lot more mature.
Perhaps his hidden feelings for her were to stop now, since there was no use.
“O-oh uh..” he stammered, his face going red while he coughed and looked to the side. Away from her, trying to think of what else to say
“Then.. we can just wait.” He mumbled and shrugged. The man was out of ideas now.
“I dont know where Jazz is.. so.. we’ll have to wait anyways but.. I dont think you’d want to wait with me then..”
x
doc .

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:37 am

x
x
H a r l e y

Power: Heighened senses.
Species: Human-iod w/deer properties.
Role: Hunter.
tags: None. [open]

Harley had slipped away, hopefully, unseen to the rooftop of their home. She dialed her parents as soon as she got comfortable, she dusted herself off and fixed her hair before they popped up on their screen. "Mom! Dad!" She smiled, she motioned her hands in sign, whispering as she did so. She asked about how their doing and such, the call lasted about thirty minutes before she told them goodbye. She sighed and sat back, looking at the sky, it felt great to get away from everything. To just relax.
Last edited by Chaotic_Affection on Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Delivery.God.Yato » Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:49 am

.: Riley Novak ~ 16 ~ Peacekeeper ~ (Bloomedish) Humanoid ~ Tags: Jaz/David :.
Watching how panicky she was grabbing the boy. Who didnt seem human, not anymore seeing that he was sparking. Rolling her eyes slightly as she took a step closer watching the girl scream. Calling her a traitor, no she didnt think that she was a traitor. She was ended the craziness of humanoids catching then was her plan and her sudden sprout of power will make it that much easier. "Well you see I didn't run rampant. You guys are running around attacking innocent people. Me having these flames is only gonna help me and itll disappear after that." She said simply letting her other arm creep with flames. She really had not that much control in her power since they have only just managed to appear. She kinda wanted them to try to attack her now with her powers. Were they scared? Were they planning? She was too curious to wait. She flickered her hand out at them trying to throw anything at them but nothing moved the flames just got bigger.
Delivery.God.Yato

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:18 am

xxj a z m i n e . s t a r k s
jaz | leader | 17 | female | quick-thinking, positive, bold | homosexual | agility ; eyesight

Jazmine was shocked. "You don't even realize what you are, do you? You're a humanoid! If you're found out you'll be taken by your fellow peacekeepers!" She leaned forward, hands balled into fists at her sides. "You think they'll just go away? Think again!" Jaz took a step forward. "Plus, what innocent people are we attacking? That was nearly ten years ago! We're civilized and innocent ourselves! I've never hurt anyone who didn't attack me first!" She lurched forward, moving to grab Riley's upper arms.

xxt u c k e r . h u n t
tuck | scavenger (soon) | 15 | male | kind, trusting, awkward | biromantic asexual | telekinesis

Tucker nodded. "Okay. Be back before sunrise, or I'll come looking for you myself." He turned and jogged off into the house. He took a moment to think, then clattered up the stairs, going to explore the rest of the building. He peered in all the bedrooms that had open doors, then headed up another flight to look at the kids' floor.

xxn a t h a n . r u m m e l
nathan | civilian | 19 | male | flirtatious, out-going, self-confident | pansexual

Nathan paused on his doorstep, but stopped himself from looking back. He went inside. "Hey Ma! I'm home!" No reply. He went to his kitchen table, to find she'd left a note she was going out. Nathan went up to his room, then emptied his pockets and wallet. He recounted his money, then took half of his day's paycheck to put into his savings account. His door creaked open, and one of his mother's cats walked in. Nathan reached out a hand to it. "I'll get to college, I will."
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Kira Nightblade. » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:27 am

Heather | 16 | female | heterosexual | invisibility |Tags: Tucker

Heather started to run down the stairs, nearly crashing into Tucker, she cringed. "I am so so sorry, I didn't mean to-" she cut off awkwardly.
vibin
Sae the Fae#6926 on discord
.Kira Nightblade.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me