Tainted Pride (Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Postby dionysvs » Mon Oct 30, 2017 4:29 am

Axl | Menia Forest | Tags;; --
    Once Beatrix reappeared, Axl turned back around and started heading to the castle. I'm going to need to get a shower and some clean clothes. He arrived at the castle and tapped on the door. Nobody answered, so Axl let himself in. Axl left a trail of water behind him as he went to his room. He thought about cleaning it up later, but he knew someone else would do it for him. After his shower, he got dressed and went downstairs. Axl still wanted to talk to someone, so he started walking around the castle.
adrian/allen || they/he/it || lesbian || adult
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tainted Pride (Accepting)

Postby Memoria. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:14 am

Beatrix|Trying to follow Axl werido|X|Tags:

Beatrix looked up and watched as Axl walked away. She glanced back toward the way out of the forest then looked at the river. There was no way she was going back home where no one would even look at her. She ran down to the river then stopped before she got to the water. 'Crap,' She thought looking around for another way around. She searched a while but after a while gave up and sat down. 'If only I could swim.' She thought, giving herself another reason to be disappointed in herself. She put her hands up to her ears and let out a loud scream. It took her a second to notice the dead tree falling down near her. She quickly jumped up and moved out of the way watching as the tree made a bridge to Menia.
"That works to I guess..., but it's a little too late." She mumbled, but still quickly went across the tree anyway. From this point she didn't know what to do or where to go. She wondered through the woods for a while like a lost puppy. Her attention landed on one of the tall trees and a small smile appeared across her face. She ran up to the tree and started to climb up it hoping she could find somewhere Axl might had went. Once she made it up where she could see past the other trees she spotted the Menian castle in the distance. She slid down the tree then started off in the direction of the castle. After a long time of walking she finally stopped in front of the castle door. "I'm such a idiot.
What the heck are you thinking Bea."
She mumbled, going into a small panic attack. She didn't even knock on the door instead she took a seat beside the door and just stayed quiet.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒕 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑰 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump
I like to write and play the sims.

╚═════════════════════════╝

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dionysvs » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:27 am

Adrian | Kinia Castle | Tags;; --
    Adrian just guessed Aiden didn't hear his request. It didn't anger him at all. He sat up in his bed and grabbed his journal and pen off of his nightstand. Adrian quietly laughed to himself, jotting down a few notes. After he was done, he got up out of his bed and shoved his journal under the mattress. He left his room and headed downstairs to go fix himself something to eat.
adrian/allen || they/he/it || lesbian || adult
dionysvs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Tainted Pride (New and Accepting)

Postby Darkanra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:44 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin Helsin | Male | Rezla | King | Form: xXx | Tagged: Beatrix
Zenin stood up from his throne and stretched. I need to make this thing more comfortable to sit in. Less spikes, more cushions. Maybe I could be a beanbag king? He shook his head slightly, pitch fringe flopping against the right side of his face. Zenin stretched again, before deciding to head outside to clear the haze from his mind. Gliding through the stone corridors, he only stopped once in front of the castle' s main entrance. He opened the door and stepped out into the fresh air, completely missing Beatrix sitting beside the door. "Ahh. This sure beats being sealed up inside that castle all day."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:01 am

Beatrix|Menia Castle|X|Tags: Zenin

Beatrix looked up and started to have a small panic attack when she saw Zenin. She quickly turned invisible and backed up closer to the wall. The quieter she stayed the more Kira started to whine and bark. She bit her lip when Kira started to freak out and started to quietly freak out herself.

Ashlin/17/Siba/Kinia town/Tags: Open

Ashlin quickly walked down the town streets heading towards one of the markets. She didn't really knowing if she wanted to be out too long mainly because she had forgotten to change her bandages. She looked back at her one tattered wing and frowned.

Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:58 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
"Huh?" Zenin turned around at the sound of a dog barking right next to him. A gentle smile spread over his face and he crouched down, double checking his gloves were on properly before holding out a hand for the puppy to examine if it wanted. "Hey there. You're cute. I remember that... Beatrix liked animals..." The smile faded somewhat, and Zenin looked wistful for a second, before standing up again. "It's a bit unusual for a puppy to be running around without and owner.. isn't it? Especially on Menia." He made a quick sweep of his surroundings with his orange eye, mouth quirked in confusion. With a shrug, he chuckled lightly, and addressed the dog again. "Heh. What business is it of mine if you chose to go your own way? People shouldn't question the wish to be free.." After a slight pause, Zenin looked towards the woods. "I wonder where Axl is. I haven't seen him today.."
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Mon Oct 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Beatrix looked up at the mention of her name her eyes widen a little bit. She actually had little to no memory of Zenin himself do to how little she was at the time. Kira back up a bit and accidentally back into Beatrix which cause the puppy to freak out even more. Beatrix couldn't take watching Kira freak out anymore, so she quickly picked up the puppy, and became visible again. "S-she's mine." She said, pushing her newly cut hair away from her face.

Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Tue Oct 31, 2017 7:03 pm

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden appearance of this person by his side. He recoiled slightly, because he wasn't exactly revered like Estelle, and assassins were a real possibility. Then it came to earth that highly trained killers probably wouldn't bring puppies before stuttering a greeting out. He relaxed, before smiling again with one eyebrow raised inquisitively. "Greetings. May I ask why you're sitting outside my door?" He hadn't yet recognised Beatrix, although something about her was familiar to him. He frowned, trying to place her in his memory.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Memoria. » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:16 am

Beatrix glanced around trying to figure something out. She shook her head just a little and looked down at the ground. "I don't know." She mumbled, which was kind of true. There was no way she was going to tell him that she pretty much followed someone there. Her ears twitched a little as she reached over and carefully pulled Kira closer to her. She wasn't sure what to say so she just fell silent again.

Hello I'm Memoria.
She/Her
| Adult
Writing Dump

Memoria.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkanra » Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:20 am

乙ᗴᑎᎥᑎ
Zenin looked a little lost. However, the movement of the ears caught his attention as he slowly realised they were there. Deer features.. Maybe it's... Beatrix? Zenin dropped his eyes too, not knowing quite what to say. After a pause, he replied tentatively, "Would you... like to come inside?"
Hopefully Axl would be in there and they'd be able to sort out this mess.
Darkanra

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me