Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Humans and Werewolves ( werewolf role-play)

Postby Seeley » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:05 am

|| Davina Asta Svärd || Female || 18 || Werewolf || Tagged: Brooks, Sophie and others ||

The young woman wanted to pinch the bridge of her nose before relaxing herself. ”No. I have a house just up the road. I was actually just on my way back home when I ran into them. I’m not sure if the others will want a room but honestly it might sound like a good idea.” she said though she was mainly joking about the last part, mainly to Sophie and Luna.

She pulled out her phone to check the time and knew that some of the others would begin to wonder what’s taking so long and the last thing she needed was having either her mother or her father come and get them. Which is something she definitely didn’t want. Her father was a scary person, definitely not someone who anyone wanted to be around.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 9:34 am

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Castor- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna, Castor and Amara, Inn

The green eyed brunette said "I can ask a better question of you two, then. Where did you two come from?" he asked, honestly intrigued. He really wanted to know where they'd come from. It would have had to be somewhere they could have driven from, unless this was a rental car.

He looked to the human girl, then to Davina after a small moment. He nodded and said "Oh, yeah, I have a house as well, and Luna here...lives nearby. The dog is mine," he then said quickly, then added "Though she likes everyone." It was meant to be an explanation why Luna had a hand on Sophie. Not that the younger girl was questioning them. He watched her nod, and offered a small smile to her.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (Amara, maybe Rhett)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown furred wolf wagged her tail as the human said hello, and she barked at her now. Shed only yipped earlier, but now she gave a full on bark. She reached out her muzzle to tap the hand of the human girl. She then turned her attention back to Luna.

(for Angel)

She shook herself, thinking to Luna I mean, some of them yeah. I don't think a little, little human kid would hate one of our pups though. Do you...you smell werewolf on this girl, right? Like...I'm not crazy right, she smells like one of us right? she asked the younger girl.

She then looked to the human girl again, barking and wagging when Brooks said she liked everyone. A lot of dogs were like that, so playing this part was easy. She then looked to Davina once more. Before looking at Amara, tilting her head a bit as she did then shaking her head.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Rhett, Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman

Nickie Snowfall- f- 16 y (17 in a week or so)- human- Pan; Luna, Jack- Luna is going to end up catching feelings- Nathan x Rebecca: Nyx, people at Inn- 5' 1"- Tags: everyone at Inn/Davina and co

The gray eyed black haired girl hummed a bit and followed her mama. She said "Hello, this is my...adoptive mom, and as Ninaa days, she's one of the owners." She then stepped back a bit, to let her talk. While she did so, she couldn't help looking at the girl and canine, wondering if that was a wolfdog.

Anni asked Davina "Who is in need of a room or two for the night?" She saw the two boys still at the car, then a girl that resembled the one boy. Taking stock, she could kind of guess. Shed let them answer, though.

(now we have to wait for Angel. Also, Davina and Angel, you can put Anni in your posts since she's an NPC)

Nickie smiled at her mom, adoptive mom, then looked to the girl and canine. "Hello...there," she said uncertainty, feeling something from Luna. She didn't know Luna's name yet either, of course. She hummed a small sound and smiled at the golden brown canine, asking "May i...pet her?"

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: everyone at Inn (Davina and co)

The golden haired werewolf shook their head a couple times, and turned away from the door. They hummed a small sound as they did so. They continued to fight the urge to want to go out there, to her. They could hear her through the door, and now Nickie and Anni were out there as well.
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Wed Jan 03, 2024 10:08 am

Name:Tara Macleod
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
Human or werewolf: werewolf born and raised
Pack of origin: Crescent City Pack
Description: Tara stands 6 feet 3 inches tall with thick dark hair the color of a ravens wing that cascades down her back to her hips. With piercing emerald green eyes and porcelain skin that is lightly tanned. On her right shoulder is a tattoo of a Celtic wolf howling at the moon which is a symbol of her birth Pack. She has few piercings: her ears, as well as the snake bites and another piercing only her mate will ever know about that is IF the moon goddess blesses her with a mate. Her clothing of choice is black jeans or black leather pants with black poets shirts black biker boots and black leather jacket.
Her wolf Artemis is the size of a Alpha wolf ( standing 4 feet at the shoulder and 6 feet from the tip of her nose to the tip of her tail.)but instead of being black her pelt is a dark crimson red almost black with a white star on her right hip. Her eyes while Artemis is in control tend to be a deep amber in color.
History: Tara was born to the Alpha and Luna of the Crescent City Pack which is set up on an old plantation 30 miles from the edge of lake Pontchartrain in New Orleans Louisiana. She comes from a large family and larger Pack. At 12 she became one of the top trackers in the pack and although she's young don't let her age be mistaken for inexperience or her gender for weakness this young she wolf is a force to be reckoned with. Tara had been sent to visit other packs in the states and help train their warriors and trackers to better defend their Alphas and Lunas in case of Rouge attacks or attacks from other sources. Some packs treated her with respect while others have treated her with disrespect and loathing.
Last edited by Ladydarkwolf on Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:30 pm

Hey guys, werewolves should be bigger than normal wolves since they aren't normal wolves. Though I don't know if Seeley agrees with that)
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 11:02 am

Tara gunned the engine of her teal Harley Davidson motorcycle and turned off the interstate heading for the first truckstop she could find so thar she could gas up the sleek bike, grab something to drink and maybe a bite to eat before finding a place to crash for the night. She decided to put in a call to the local Alpha and make sure he knew she was coming before she crossed his borders. She'd made that mistake before while helping a friend back home track a rogue who had kidnapped her friend's mate and daughter. She'd spent nearly a month in the pack hospital after the guards had beaten her with silver tipped whips dipped in wolfsbane. After filling up the tank on the bike she walked into the truckstop walked back to the cooler and grabbed a couple drinks then walked into the attached Subway and ordered 3 filling subs. She paid for those and her drinks then paid for her gas and got directions to a local hotel. As she walked back out to her bike she raised her head sniffing the air, her nose wrinkled as she caught the scent of rogues on the wind. been a while since we caught that scent she said to her wolf who replied yeah and this rouge smells familiar almost like we've encountered it before. Tara shook her head as she grabbed her helmet put it on then swung her leg over the bike. She looked around for a moment before starting the bike and cruising out of the parking lot. When she got to the hotel she parked the bike and walked in renting a suite for at least the next few days. She walked up to her room unlocked it flipping on a light as she stepped inside. She walked over closed the curtains and turned on the TV before going back out to her bike and grabbing her food, drinks and a couple other things and going back inside. After she had eaten she pulled out her laptop and emailed her parents to get info on the Alpha and his pack.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 12:13 pm

Lady, you need to wait for Seeley to accept your character..
They haven't done that yet, you can't just post]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ladydarkwolf » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:39 pm

Spiritstar3 wrote:Lady, you need to wait for Seeley to accept your character..
They haven't done that yet, you can't just post]

Did you ever think that a cat could have stepped on my tablet while I was out of the room and posted it? I was going to transfer that post to my phone from my tablet.
Ladydarkwolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 5:05 pm

Sorry...
Okay]
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:20 am

(While spiritstar is correct, I haven’t accepted it yet, no need to be like that towards them. Accepted but try to be nice c: )
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Jan 07, 2024 3:05 pm

Gonna just...post this again so it isn't just OOC]

Brooks Raven- m- 20 y- bi; Davina, Castor- SO open- older brother of Sophie, son of healer and pup sitter- 6' and 180 lbs- Tags: Davina, Luna, Castor and Amara, Inn

The green eyed brunette said "I can ask a better question of you two, then. Where did you two come from?" he asked, honestly intrigued. He really wanted to know where they'd come from. It would have had to be somewhere they could have driven from, unless this was a rental car.

He looked to the human girl, then to Davina after a small moment. He nodded and said "Oh, yeah, I have a house as well, and Luna here...lives nearby. The dog is mine," he then said quickly, then added "Though she likes everyone." It was meant to be an explanation why Luna had a hand on Sophie. Not that the younger girl was questioning them. He watched her nod, and offered a small smile to her.

Sophie Raven- f- 18 y- pan; open (Amara, maybe Rhett)- SO open- younger sister of Brooks, daughter of healer and pup sitter- 5' 5" and 140 lbs- Tags: Davina and others

The green eyed golden brown furred wolf wagged her tail as the human said hello, and she barked at her now. Shed only yipped earlier, but now she gave a full on bark. She reached out her muzzle to tap the hand of the human girl. She then turned her attention back to Luna.

(for Angel)

She shook herself, thinking to Luna I mean, some of them yeah. I don't think a little, little human kid would hate one of our pups though. Do you...you smell werewolf on this girl, right? Like...I'm not crazy right, she smells like one of us right? she asked the younger girl.

She then looked to the human girl again, barking and wagging when Brooks said she liked everyone. A lot of dogs were like that, so playing this part was easy. She then looked to Davina once more. Before looking at Amara, tilting her head a bit as she did then shaking her head.

Amaya (night rain) Sommaa- f- 24 y- Demi; Rhett, Shiye maybe, Aki- SO open- Moonless Night is her birth pack- mother of Kuma and a girl- 5' 5"- Tags: open

The long haired dark haired woman

Nickie Snowfall- f- 16 y (17 in a week or so)- human- Pan; Luna, Jack- Luna is going to end up catching feelings- Nathan x Rebecca: Nyx, people at Inn- 5' 1"- Tags: everyone at Inn/Davina and co

The gray eyed black haired girl hummed a bit and followed her mama. She said "Hello, this is my...adoptive mom, and as Ninaa days, she's one of the owners." She then stepped back a bit, to let her talk. While she did so, she couldn't help looking at the girl and canine, wondering if that was a wolfdog.

Anni asked Davina "Who is in need of a room or two for the night?" She saw the two boys still at the car, then a girl that resembled the one boy. Taking stock, she could kind of guess. Shed let them answer, though.

(now we have to wait for Angel. Also, Davina and Angel, you can put Anni in your posts since she's an NPC)

Nickie smiled at her mom, adoptive mom, then looked to the girl and canine. "Hello...there," she said uncertainty, feeling something from Luna. She didn't know Luna's name yet either, of course. She hummed a small sound and smiled at the golden brown canine, asking "May i...pet her?"

Meyer Bridges- genderfluid- 30- werewolf- pan; Angelthorn- adopted Ninaa- 5' 6" and 160 lbs- Tags: everyone at Inn (Davina and co)

The golden haired werewolf sighed a bit as they looked at the door. They quickly turned away, looking at the other owner of the Inn. They then turned their attention to Nyx, and smiled at the boy. They watched as he played his video game, then they turned away again. They looked around the front area of the Inn, seeming to check everything. The staff were bustling about here and there, up and down, in and out (of the kitchen.)
Last edited by Spiritstar3 on Mon Feb 12, 2024 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me