☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ☆ ✧ ☽ Mythical Academia ☾ ✧ ☆ [open]

Postby KitsuniGirl223 » Sun Feb 26, 2023 10:54 pm

Lilia smiled as she walked into the gardens. She'd completely given up on finding food inside the school. She wasn't normally someone who gave up easily, but she'd had an idea and she didn't think it would be good to do it in the building.
Lilia! Please tell me you know where to find something to eat! complained Tari hangrily. She was just sick of waiting for a snack!
"Tari! Calm down! I came out here to grow a fruit tree, something I would have done earlier if you hadn't been badgering me!" replied Lilia.
Ohhhhh.
Lilia sighed and walked over to a suitable area, sunny but out of the way. She placed an apple pip in the ground- she could grow something without a seed, but it was hard and it upset the balance-and tapped her magic.
Fine, glowing gold lines appeared in the ground, crisscrossing to form an image; a rose, with the seed in the dead centre. The glow flared, and a pillar of light shot upwards, encasing the seed. Lilia could feel the tree growing inside the light, taking root, using the magic as a stepladder to reach for the sun. The light grew so bright Lilia had to close her eyes, all while she murmured words of encouragement to the little plant. Then, the light subsided. When Lilia opened her eyes, she was kneeling beside a small apple tree, its branches laden with fruit. Lilia tossed an apple to Tari and bit into her own, the extra-zingy touch to the sweetness of the fruit proof of magic. Lilia looked around for Sakura, finding her munching on the crab apples that littered the ground beneath a nearby tree.
Hi everyone! Please check out my goatlings profile!
KitsuniGirl223

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

raiden [5] ruby [7] levina [4]

Postby rosebug » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:11 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙖𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 19 | 1st year | male (he/him) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Raiden nodded to Haru and Erold, his face a bit neutral. "Well, we better head out now so we can get back before dark." He knew his way around the Lumburn and Larkvale like the back of his hand, he had been coming to this school since he was young after all. However confident he was in his own self, he wasn't sure about his peers and the woods could get quite dangerous at night. He grabbed his longbow and bag off his bed. "I'll take the lead then." He exited their dorm, making his way easily down the stairs to leave the building as well. As the group headed towards the school gate, he decided to keep up some small talk. "So, what's ya'lls plans with school? Like, what are you hoping to achieve when you graduate?" He asked casually.

They're still on school grounds for this post, so anyone else wanting to join can slip in!))

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙍𝙪𝙗𝙮 𝙎𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙖 | 16 | 11th grade | female (she/her) | dog demon

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Ruby listened intently as Suru and Lena talked back and forth. She herself always felt like abit of an outsider, always listening in on conversations instead of being involved in them, she never had anyone to talk to at home after all. 'You're here to make friends, do it!' She encouraged herself some. "Familiars are quite interesting, actually. Most come in the form of regular animals, but some people are skilled enough to be able to summon temporary familiars. I believe I could even become a familiar, being closely related to animals... It would actually be quite interesting to be a familiar." She rambled on a bit. She always had plenty of time reading in the barn back home, one book she had swiped was for wizard spells to use for familiars. At the mention of demons, Ruby's gaze lowered. She swore to herself to keep the fact of her origins being demon a secret, knowing the horrible reputation she would receive. "Not all demons are the same." She muttered quietly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
𝙇𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙖 𝙇𝙚𝙚 | 14 | 8th grade | female (she/her) | thunder beast

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxx Levina grinned wide, a smile that hardly graced her face. "Nothing wrong with a bit of controlled chaos, makes things interesting." She commented. She looked over the books that shi had out, a bit curious. "What do you have checked out? Studying?" Levina knew she was being nosy, but she didn't care much. She didn't have to keep up her manners too much when she wasn't around family, especially Raiden.
rosebug

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:04 pm

As Mushy woke up from her bed, she realized that she and Shroom were going to be late for class and said, "Shroom! Wake up, we're going to be late for class!" As Shroom awoke he grumbled, "Shroom is a shroom." Mushy sighed, "Yes, I know you're not a morning person, but we can't be late for class on our first day of school! Now get up!" before landing on her companion's shoulder and pinching Shroom's ear. When Shroom grunted in slight pain, "Shroom is a shroom!" Mushy said, "Hey! Watch the language! Just because I'm the only one who translates for you doesn't mean you can swear at people!"
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:08 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Lennart, Aaron

She looked to the boy behind her adoptive brother, her head turning hot as she felt embarrassed that he did hear them speaking at him, hopefully, he didn't take that to himself as she didn't mean to be mean or anything. She looked elsewhere for a moment before looking at the boy again "Yes I do understand that, I am not really interrupted myself either even if we're roommates...I am Christine Dooma and he is my brother from another room" she said to Lennart, looking at Yuki.

She looked over to the door too when she saw her adoptive brother watching over there and starting to talk to the eavesdropper at the door.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Lennart, Aaron

He was surprised as the boy walked behind him, making him step more inside their room. He listened to the boy and his adoptive sister "...yes I am Yuki Dooma from room 4C" he responded simply "It's nothing...we... well we just wondered as you're always going and doing your own things...It's nothing bad about that thought..." he kept saying rather awkward.

As a fox demon, he had very good senses as a human, he had the feeling someone was watching them. So he had a peek over his shoulder to the little bit of open door there to see a shadow there, which was not just a shadow of furniture in the hallway "You know? It's rude eavesdropping on others?" he called out for the boy at the door.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He looked up at Lena "I see...well I've heard that baby animals are easily attached by kind people around them, especially after a fard lose" he responded simply. He looked at Ruby who seemed to come to the conversation back too "So you're shifter too which animal are you? I am...well a dragon actually" he said silently.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe...attracted to Suiren |
tags: Caelan

She thought as she listened to the boy "A ritual? I thought those rituals are only to do bad things..." she responded to him. She took her last snacks and dropped the bag to the trach "Well if you want we could go check the alchemist shop in the town? Maybe we could find something for your little amnesia or maybe clues on how to deal with it" she said drinking her juice "what do you think?" she asked him.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:19 am

Caelan shook his head, "No, there are some rituals meant to delve into ancient knowledge that is hard to come by, even the school library can't tell you some of the things that I learned from the ritual. This specific ritual is what inspired me to not only enroll in the school, but also seek employment as a monster hunter. I earn a pretty penny hunting down monsters for people who put up rewards for hunters to take down. I haven't fought any extremely strong monsters though, mostly goblins and orcs. My parents nearly flipped out when I was thinking of taking on a job to hunt down a minotaur."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Apr 17, 2023 8:47 am

Erold Soma- genderfluid- 19 y- likes boys; crush: Raiden, maybe Yuki- one tailed Kitsune with human blood; fire creation (blue: enough to sting/singe a bit), fox form (bigger), understanding and communicating with foxes- College first year- Dorm 4a- Elemental magic and Supernatural history- parents: Elle and Edris (23), twin Edne, Mari and Kari (14), Yuki and Sukia and Lira and Kenji (8)- Tags: Raiden, Elsie, Haru

They twitched their ears and flicked their tail a bit. They nodded to the other, saying "Yes...that's a good idea." They looked to the others a moment, then shook their head a bit. They wondered if he knew the town and all well. They shook their head a couple times. They then hummed quietly as they looked around the room for a small moment. They grabbed a small bag that could go over the should or the neck. More like it could go over their head and the strap would rest against the chest and shoulder. They turned their attention back to Raiden. They quickly followed after him. They looked at the gate as the group approached. They smiled a bit, saying "I want to learn more about elemental magic and supernatural history."

Aaron Matthews- m- 21- boys; maybe Raiden and Yuki, Caelan- Church Grim; dog form, evil immunity, guardianship, death sense, cemetery lordship/empowerment (where there's a church), afterlife transport- college 3rd year- dorm 4c- Weaponry and Alchemy- parents: Eloise and Salem (26), Aiden and Arka (21), Ellie and Eris and Emmie (15), Kairo and Kara (10)- Tags: Christine, Yuki, and Lennart

The tall and well muscled, dark haired one jumped a bit. Dark gray eyes looked to the door, and he sighed a bit. He stepped into the room, saying "Um...hello. I think this might be my dorm," he said, pretty sure this was dorm 4c. He looked at the two males and the female there. He wasn't all that interested in two of them, not any more than was normal. He'd make friends with them if they showed signs of wanting friends. The one that caught his attention was the Kitsune.

Suiren Matsuoka- agender- 14 and 5 months- grade 9- dorm 3b- Pan; Easton- werewolf; wolf form and ability to hide/make ears and tail go away, quick on feet and hunting- Alchemy and Supernatural History- Haruna x Elise: Nene and Nana (20), Fia and Morris (17), Suki and Leena and Yuri (14 and 5 months), Kaine and Abel and Rina and Yori (10)- dog Aura- Tags

The slender and a bit shorter beauty hummed a small sound. They chewed on one pretty lip, touching fingers to their cheek a moment. They blinked, lashes brushing skin. Shaking their head, the freckled shouldered and kneed one walked. They needed to get to their dorm and get settled in. They had their glasses in the case in the bag. They had two bags, one bigger one with clothes and stuff. The other one had drawing stuff and books and whatnot. They smoothed down their blue shirt, wearing shorts as well as stockings and fingerless gloves. The white-blonde one shook their shoulder length wavy ended haired head. Their blue and brown eyes glanced about, and they finally reached the dorms.

Lena Thomas- f- 16 y- grade 10- dorm 3a- pan; Suru- Witch; cat shift and light power- Familiars and X- parents: Benjamin (10)- white longhair kitty Cake, probably also considered a familiar- Tags: Suru, Ruby

The golden brown haired girl nodded to Suru. "Ah, yeah, I'd assume he took to me so easy because he was so young." She shrugged a bit, then looked to Ruby and giggled. "You could be my familiar," she said, though it was half a joke. "Just joking...I mean...unless you actually wanted to be a familiar," she said. She shook her head a couple times. She then looked to Suru again. "A dragon? That's cool...I'm a witch but I have a cat shift ability, and also light magic."
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:55 am

Christine Dooma | 20 |College 2nd Year | 4B | Female| Kitsune | Hetero | crush is maybe Caelan |
tags: Yuki, Lennart, Aaron

She looked to the boy behind her adoptive brother, her head turning hot as she felt embarrassed that he did hear them speaking at him, hopefully, he didn't take that to himself as she didn't mean to be mean or anything. She looked elsewhere for a moment before looking at the boy again "Yes I do understand that, I am not really interrupted myself either even if we're roommates...I am Christine Dooma and he is my brother from another room" she said to Lennart, looking at Yuki.

She looked over to the door too when she saw her adoptive brother watching over there and starting to talk to the eavesdropper at the door.

Yuki Dooma | 20 | College 2nd Year | 4C | Male | Inari Fox Demon | Demi | open for crushes |
tags: Christine, Lennart, Aaron

He was surprised as the boy walked behind him, making him step more inside their room. He listened to the boy and his adoptive sister "...yes I am Yuki Dooma from room 4C" he responded simply "It's nothing...we... well we just wondered as you're always going and doing your own things...It's nothing bad about that thought..." he kept saying rather awkward.

He looked at the boy at the door for a moment, having this stupid yet confused look on his face "Really this is dorm 4B, which dorm you could be at?" he responded to him "You could look the names at the nameplate on the side of the door if you're lost" he responded to the boy.

Suru Tenka | 16 | High school 10th | 3B | Genderfluid| Water Dragon | Pan | open for crushes |
tags: Lena, Ruby

He looked up at Lena "I see...well I've heard that baby animals are easily attached by kind people around them, especially after a fard lose" he responded simply. He looked at Ruby who seemed to come to the conversation back too "So you're shifter too which animal are you? I am...well a dragon actually" he said silently.

Sumemiko Seirei | 16 | High school 11th | 3A |Female | Moon Elf Witch |Bi | crush is maybe...attracted to Suiren |
tags: Caelan

Her eyes got wide open as she listened to the boy "Wait what? Are you a monster hunter? " she almost yelled, but cut her mouth close to speaking quieter "But aren't you a demon right? Kind of like a monster too, for humans eyes?" she said to him. She was a little shocked at him being a monster hunter, those ones were dangerous and rude people or so she was always heard about them.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Demon God Caelan » Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:07 am

Caelan nodded, "Yeah, humans do see me as a monster for the most part, but that's part of why I became a monster hunter. I wanted to show them that I may be scary, but I'm not evil. And honestly, I don't even know if I'm really a demon, I haven't seen anything like myself in any of the books I've read about different demons. But regardless, I want to keep people safe, and making a difference is my first step to showing the world that I'm a good person."

As Mushy and Shroom made their way to the cafeteria, Shroom grumbled because he was still tired and Mushy told him, "Shroom, if you can stay awake through breakfast, I'll let you sleep as much as you want during study break. I know you don't like getting up early, but we have classes that we can't miss. I could have chosen to come to the academy on my own, but you're my best friend, which is why you're here with me." Shroom grumbled, but then smiled and said, "Shroom is a shroom." and Mushy smiled back, "Good, it's a deal."
Demon God Caelan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grmlnbstrd » Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:43 am

Silje Beithana | Fae | Shi/Hyr | 20
2nd Year | Location: Library | Tags: Levina Lee

Silje chuckled at Levina's comment, turning the book shi was holding to the front cover to show the younger girl.
"It's a book on blacksmithing for my weaponry class, it's good to have knowledge on how weapons are made, helps you get more in tune with how you wield and fight." Shi looked up at Levina with a smile, "your older brother's Raiden Lee right? He's in my weaponry class."
➤➤➤𝐎𝐍 𝐀
███████
i go by grem or vex, adult
i love gaming and ttrpgs
classic rock and vintage fanatic
---- my art - pronouns.cc ----
███████
xxxxxxxxx
𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑹───
──𝐓𝐇𝐄─── ✘✘✘✘✘
grmlnbstrd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmolderingFlame » Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:59 am

Nexus Bywater stared up at the huge school building, then let out a slightly wheezy sigh and hitched his backpack a little higher over one shoulder into a more comfortable position. He was tired, but not physically. Really, all he wanted to do was find his dorm and not talk to anyone.
Nex pulled out the slip of paper that had his classes and dorm locations written on them in messy handwriting, and he squinted down at it.
"You've got to be kidding me." He muttered, gritting his pointed teeth in frustration. His eyes weren't focusing on it, again.
Nex looked around, hoping he would see someone who could help him read it. He knew the basic layout of the school, but couldn't remember for the half-life of him where the classes were.

(Character form on bottom of page 9 in discussion thread)
SmolderingFlame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me