Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Immortal vs Mortal(romance|open)

Postby Kaniasking » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:34 am

Emory Geral
Sitting down on the table, Emory peaked at the portfolio the man brought out. His work was amazingly detailed, with perfect thin lines. Only one corner of her lip twitched up, her only hint she was satisfied. Looking into his eyes again Em said, "I want it across my back, in red." Peaking around the shop again she took note of the disconcerned human artists that had no idea what sat in their midst. Realizing she didn't know her artists name she asked "What do you go by?". Emory was used to uncomfortable interactions with people, its how she lived. Often times she forgets that she lives around human and needs to try and keep her behavior in check, because normal humans were cordial and not weird. She let out a little sigh at that and waited for the artists name.
Making a Discord to continue roleplays, if your interested PM me :)
Below are my CS Roleplays currently open and accepting

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 8:46 am

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl took the moment to admire her. She then shook her head at herself. She jumped a bit when she saw others move in towards them...She then looked at the girl once more. "Oh, um...just thought I'd introduce myself," she finally said. "My name is Kaia," she then said to the other female. She could tell by scent and the pack like mentality (or actions) that this was another canine.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Ashton

The tan skinned and slender boy shook his head as he looked at the other male. “You know everyone starts out as strangers, right? Nobody is automatically friends with anyone else. Unless your parents are friends with some other kid’s parents when you’re a kid. Then again, doesn’t mean you have to be friends. Um…anyway, nice to meet you Ashton.” He then stepped up to the counter to order. He wondered how this guy even made acquaintances if he didn’t talk to strangers.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Consulting_Angel » Mon Jun 21, 2021 10:44 am

Castor Watson
23|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Emory
He felt like this was going to be difficult to get much more than the basic answers he needed. At least, he thought, she seemed to at least have an idea as to what she wanted and where. "Alright. I do have to warn you that red ink can be reactive to skin and might be a bit more irritant. And on your back will definitely take at least two or three sessions. Any idea as to the sort of dragon?" Castor held out his portfolio, to the opened pages, for her to get a proper look at, "These are the ones I've designed so far. And I could probably get most of the outline done today in an hour, then we can book your next session." he explained.
Castor was a little surprised by the way she worded her question. Was she... asking his name? That's what he assumed, so he said, "Oh, sorry. My name's Castor. And you?"

Ashton Mercer
22|Male|Bisexual
Tagged: Hiro
He scowled slightly. This guy could certainly talk - more than he'd expected. "That was meant to be a nicer way of saying 'I don't like people, so don't expect a friendly conversation' but okay." Ashton replied, his tone little sharper. If he knew where he'd be able to get a good place in a nice area for the same price as his new place, then he would have considered moving. Then again, he firmly reminded himself that not all the people living here were the same. Maybe he could stand to at least make some sort of acquaintances, but being on the move so often in his youth had probably not helped.
Consulting_Angel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Mon Jun 21, 2021 9:19 pm

Emory Geral
As Castor shuffles through the pages, she just scanned. Without saying a word, she stopped him with her small hand and pointed to a long, curly dragon set in a permanent roar. A tiny smile peaked the corner of Emory's lips. Lifting her arms, she took off her shirt and proceeded to lay face down on the table. There was no need for Em to unfastened her bra as her breasts were too small for anyone to even notice whether she wore one or not. So for more comfort,and to save money, she had stopped buying and wearing them. Although she did keep some good ones around for special occasions.

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Tue Jun 22, 2021 6:49 am

Kaia- f- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- Kitsune x fox shift; two tailed black and white fox- Koro (missing) x Jessika (dead or missing) ; Hiro- pan; open- dog Satchi and dog Jeshika- dad is/was a 3 tailed Kitsune, mom has/had only one tail, fox shift- Tags: Davina

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl took the moment to admire her. She then shook her head at herself. She jumped a bit when she saw others move in towards them...She then looked at the girl once more. "Oh, um...just thought I'd introduce myself," she finally said. "My name is Kaia," she then said to the other female. She could tell by scent and the pack like mentality (or actions) that this was another canine.

Hiro- m- 22- 5' 4" and 124 lbs- same; two tailed brown and white fox- same; Kaia- homo; Orion- Moki and Rue the dogs- Tags: Ashton

The tan skinned and slender boy nearly rolled his eyes but stopped himself. “Yeah okay,” was all he said; if this guy didn’t want to talk, what was the point? If he did, well…he’d have to start up the new conversation. Hiro had stepped back for the next person. Now he just waited for his order to get done. He sighed a bit and shook his head. He really wanted to be in his fox form right now…He couldn’t and wouldn’t risk doing so in front of humans, however.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:05 am

|| Davina || Female || werewolf || Tagged: Kaia || Location: cafe ||

When the other one woman spoke up, Davina relaxed a bit and she tilted her head slightly. "Oh well nice to meet you. I am Davina. And this is Annabelle, Rerina and Sylvia." she spoke and the others nodded their head in response. Davina watched as some of the humans walk by while they stood there. Normally Davina would grab her drink and just head out the cafe to go relax in a park, but since the weather wasnt the best, she decided to stay in the cafe.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kaniasking » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:51 am

Oh goodness. I will be leaving this rp... I would have messaged Seeley but they have me blocked now :thumbup: I wasn't trying to start anything and I wasn't aggressive in the message... just asked her kindly to wait for u to respond because otherwise it's the same post over and over... sorry. Also I did as she requested and didn't message her again,, though she probbbb blocked me too for no reason.. literally started out the message with please... got it... won't say anything again. Sincere apologies.

ⓤⓛⓣⓡⓐⓜⓞⓓⓔⓡⓝ

Kaniasking

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:12 am

[you kind of were rude by telling me to stop posting my character or change her post completely; it sounded rude or like you just didn’t want me posting. Seeley doesn’t care if I repost the same thing. That’s the point, so she doesn’t potentially have to search through ten or fifteen pages for my stuff. Some people can’t use the search function on mobile and stuff. Also, no, I did not block you actually]

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl nodded to her. She then looked to the other females, assuming they were all females. “I’m Kaia, and it’s nice to meet you all.”

The tan skinned and slender boy nearly rolled his eyes but stopped himself. “Yeah okay,” was all he said; if this guy didn’t want to talk, what was the point? If he did, well…he’d have to start up the new conversation. Hiro had stepped back for the next person. Now he just waited for his order to get done. He sighed a bit and shook his head. He really wanted to be in his fox form right now…He couldn’t and wouldn’t risk doing so in front of humans, however.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Seeley » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:20 pm

(I do not have anyone blocked whatsoever. I keep forgetting to fix my settings so that others can message me but i have been too busy with other things to even bother to fix it.)

|| Davina || Female || Werewolf || Tagged: Kaia || Location: the cafe ||

"Nice to meet you as well Kaia." she said and the others nodded their head in response to the other woman. Soon Davina heard her name being called to get her order and she went ahead to collect her order. Normally she wouldnt care for the kind of human things but since some things werent as bad as they were, at least not to her. And plus she had to make sure to figure a way out to somewhat fit into being in the human world. Davina sometime wished that she was far away from the humans, and thankfully there were some things that were mainly meant for immortals and were not meant for humans.

Like tonight there would be a huge party for the werewolves and Davina knew that she had to attened along with the others since all the packs would be there to celebrate something big, who know what for. Now that was something that Davina could deal with since she was more of the party kind of person. She may not look like the kind of person that would go to a lot of parties but everyone would be surprised that she could change her apperance and fool people easily.
MODS! Please stop messaging me! Leave me alone!
NO ONE MESSAGE ME; idc who it is( unless you’re a friend) but other than that, you’ll either be blocked or the message will be immediately deleted( I won’t read it)
Seeley

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:28 pm

[i was actually going to ask if you actually blocked her or were having problems with your messages again. Thank you for answering without having to be asked.]

The tan skinned girl hummed as she looked at the other girl. The raven black haired Kitsune fox shift hybrid girl smiled sweetly and nodded. She then watched the other woman go up to get her order. She waited then actually ordered her own, then stepped back to wait.

Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me