from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > closed

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

ronan > ix

Postby zhelaniye » Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:28 am

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    aaliyah's judgement of him and the situation was astute; ronan welcomed distraction of the minute details of her life, and he felt the tension in his muscles slowly dissipate as she divulged them and gradually drew his focus away from himself and his missteps in dealing with his own sibling.

as much as ronan tended to overthink things, he hadn't actually given much thought to the composition of his own family and how it had likely contributed to the dynamics of he and bennet's relationship. although ronan had been alive for three years longer than his brother, he could not remember a life before him. in his memory, it had always been the two of them, regardless of whether it was as a united front or as a divided one, and in many ways, ronan did not know who he was without bennet to support or oppose him. of course, prior to recent weeks, the two of them had also had their father to guide them, but as aaliyah spoke, ronan realized that there was a large part of him that was crafted not by his father, but by bennet, and that may have been very different if he'd had the family that she did. he didn't know to to feel about this conjecture and the fact that it had sprung so readily to his mind. he would be an entirely different man without his brother as his one and only sibling, but perhaps they would have both been better off with more siblings and a little more distance between them.

"no, please, i would like to hear more about your family, if you're willing to share it with me." he said, careful to disguise the new breed of desperation for answers that he was feeling and that he knew could potentially be evident in his voice as an exemplary display of good manners and courtesy.
[mentions: bennet fenn] [tags: aaliyah rolfe] [location: en route to the castle]
Last edited by zhelaniye on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the woods > a medieval werewolf role play > o & a

Postby axelandria » Tue Mar 23, 2021 12:00 pm

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐄. ─── tags: ronan
twenty-one | female | lesbian | servant

aaliyah could hear... something in ronan's tone, but could not tell what it was. she decided that her words were distracting him, and that he was glad for it. "well, in that case, i'll talk about my younger siblings. they live with an innkeeper, and i visit them at least once a fortnight. i send money every week for their keep, and my brother works at the inn. thankfully the folks are kind enough as to not make my brother do hard work, and not have my sister work at all, as she is quite small. although once she gets older, i think they may have her start helping out." aaliyah paused to take a breath, as she had been talking nonstop for quite a while. the castle was now in sight, and the two came upon the gate. "if you would like, i will wait here and enter through the servants' entrance, so you don't have to walk in with me." aaliyah had clasped her hands behind her back once more, and her head had tilted downwards slightly.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:07 am

❀ 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓱 𝓚𝓪𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓭𝔂 𝓞'𝓜𝓪𝓵𝓵𝓮𝔂 ❀
female|human|domestic servant

The servant girl only glanced to Avalon once she spoke of possibly visiting her. While Moriah did like the idea of such a visit, and the thought even had her smiling, alas, she shook her head. "I suppose it's up to you, Avalon, but if ye find yourself having a hard time making it there, or you're just too busy, that is more than understandable. I know I have a hard time stopping once I get going." She paused a moment, thinking to herself for a time. "Maybe, on a day we're both off, we can visit each other and do something we don't usually find ourselves doing. Maybe we could go outside the castle walls and just... explore the town or the forests or something." It was obvious that Moriah hadn't really left the castle since her arrival to Fordaemdur. She had been afraid that, if she did leave, they would not take her back, and the castle was the only place she, thus far, had found the necessities for survival with relative ease.

The response to her question just had the maid nodding, for it was more than understandable that things right now, in any aspect of life in the castle at this point, would be affected by the late king's death. Personally, Moriah had confidence in prince, now king, Ronan, seeing how well he seemed to carry himself from what little she had seen of him. Bennet, however... The mere mention of the second prince had Moriah's nose scrunching up. "Aye... I think the whole castle can feel it in the air. If not now, then a while ago," she responded with a sigh. "That poor horse, though. I hope it gets better."

"Things are fine upstairs, as normal as they always were... just with one less person to live in the castle. It almost feels emptier now..." She replied with a shrug, a small frown on her face. "I thank you for yer kindness, Ava, but I think we're well off in the castle. There are enough maids there to keep things clean and make sure the royal family is happy and satisfied... I just hope it stays that way."

"And how about you? Do ye need any help in the stables? I wouldn't mind helpin' ye if you did. Gives me something to do other than dusting desks and reorganizing bookshelves," She begged with a giggle.

[Mentions: Avalon Smith, Ronan Fenn, Bennet Fenn][Tags: Avalon Smith][Location:Road out of the castle grounds]
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .watermelon. » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:43 am

☀ ESKIL VERNER THORSON ☀
location; castle| tags; open| mood; solitary | mentions;

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
he awoke at dawn when the stars have yet to settle and darkness still touches the sky clinging to it desperately in vain. the crisp air spun around him that morning as his hands drew red from the sword he had carried with him. the inky liquid had crept into the wrappings of his sword as his anxiety bubbled to the surface. the man was not new to disappointment, but the lingering effects of his family's dishonest views on him had crept into his mind that night plaguing him with daunting horrors and threats of line theft. it was not like he wanted to be that wretched man's son, to be plastered with the symbol of the sun only to have it torn off when the family doesn't believe his value.

the castle had been his refuge, his home, and his new family. even if he stopped talking by then, it does not mean he was treated unfairly like the circus he was before, but since the king's passing and ronan's take over, the estate held a different air to it. the taste of depression and sadness still lingers everywhere and no matter how much time has passed, he realizes it will be lingering for a while. death is a sad topic, but to him, holds no value. the life the king lead was passed on and although it will be hard for the new ruler to pick up the slack, he will be there to guard the castle just like he always was.

so he trains, for his skills will represent his loyalty to the kingdom and the loyalty of his words. the stinging impact of his cut open hand only serves to remind him of the daunting horrors that can lay beyond the castle and roams the streets. of thieves and traitors that vanquish the once beautiful scenes corrupting them into his old home known as the slums. eskil would be given a task sometime soon, hopefully, to guard someone of importance, but it was not up to him or his whims of what he wants or what he will do. just standing in the courtyard of where the knight's train is enough to fill his chest with an unknown amount of pride as his blue hues settle across the now active castle.

time really does fly, he supposes, and prepares for the real day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

male|human|homosexual|guardsman
KinG#5872
.watermelon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

damien drake > 001

Postby montmorency » Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:02 pm

𝘿𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙀𝙉 𝘿𝙍𝘼𝙆𝙀 ───────── ( location: streets of fordaemdur ) ( tags: bennet )
    ( he/him ) ( werewolf ) ( captain of the guard )

xxOne would assume that soldiering is an occupation people took up when they wanted to avoid paperwork. Damien Drake, captain of the guard, would unfortunately have to respectfully disagree. It was never too much, but it certainly was present, especially considering the intelligence he worked with. Not to mention the unwritten words of werewolves, hunting outside the city and human awareness. He leaned back in his chair after reading over the last paper in his small stack, gazing out of a window that overlooked the courtyard. He narrowed his eyes as he found that he could no longer put off his near-daily task: finding Bennet Fenn and someone to stick with him. He made a face as he rose from his chair, trailing his hand on his desk as he walked over and shrugged on his dark jacket.

xxToday, like many days before, he would find the prince in the city, his breath smelling of alcohol and, of course, without a guard. No matter how hard Damien tried to keep guards around Bennet, he always managed to shake them. It drove the captain to madness. Some days he found himself letting it become the least of his worries, feeling as if the prince was simply impossible to guard, while on others it festered at the top of his priorities. He worried for the Fenns' public image, not to mention his own. Bennet was a black eye on Damien's work, and the source of half of it.

xxThe sword at Damien's side clinked against its sheath as he walked the streets, nodding at the guardsmen he passed. The relative quiet of the castle grounds gave way to the morning activity of the public, sounds streaming from businesses and taverns and idle chatter. He watched signs and doorways, stopping by Bennet's most common haunts until he heard the threads of gossip making its way through many conversations. "Did you hear? The king and his brother fighting in the street? Did you hear, did you hear?" The gist of what he managed to hear was not anything he was keen on dealing with when he tracked Bennet down. Damien clenched his jaw and the hand he was resting on his sword for a moment before starting off down the streets again, following the intensity of the chatter. A public fight... just perfect. He had little doubt that Bennet had started it, poking with a stick at the tired, pressured bear that was Ronan.

xxThe talk seemed to intensify until it turned to whispers as Damien spied Bennet walking by himself down a street. Damien quickened his pace until he caught up with the prince. "What's this I hear about a fight, sir?" he began, looking over at Bennet. Damien tended to find himself skipping the royal titles with Bennet, but it was only proper to address his role to some degree, even if he sure didn't seem to appreciate his position as prince. That said, sometimes he even left out the sirs. "Care to fill me in?"
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

ronan > x

Postby zhelaniye » Mon Mar 29, 2021 6:14 am

RONAN FENN!! "history repeats itself..."
[35 years] [human] [male] [king of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
    ronan listened intently while alliyah wove him a more clear tapestry of who she and her family were. it wasn't an effortless feat for him, with his mind still reeling from his quarrel with bennet and the subsequent realizations to which he had come, but it was something that ronan was willing to work at because of how soothing it was to be drawn away from thoughts of himself.

clearly the rolfes were a group of fighters themselves, but not in the same way that the fenns seemed to be. he was sure that there was likely some internal strife among them as well, but the way alliyah told it, their conflict seemed to be with the world and not themselves. he felt a quiet and resigned sense of envy spread out from the center of him and fade away as she continued to speak of the hardships she and her kin had faced in the most positive way that he could imagine someone speaking about such things. perhaps he and bennet had simply had too priileged a life to be close in the way that alliyah and her siblings seemed to be, and if that was the case, ronan felt he had no right to be envious, because how could he wish a life of disadvantage on anyone?

his train of thought halted there when alliyah returned his attnetion to their whereabouts and she offered to distance herself from him for appearance's sake. again, ronan was somewhat taken aback by the ambiance of convention that seemed to preside over the interaction between himself and the servant. despite having been born into and raised with the same kind of conventions in mind, he found it so easy to forget when speaking with alliyah really felt no different than speaking to anyone else, even those in the upper classes.

ronan shook his head slightly, both to clear it and to physically convey his rejection of the offer before he elaborated on it verbally. "you're welcome to walk in with me, but if you have duties you need to attend to that would make using the servants' entrance more convenient, i understand," he said, choosing his words carefully to ensure that she had an easy out if she wanted to avoid the potential social consequences of flouting the rules with him, or more simply, if she wanted to just stop spending time with him.
[mentions: bennet fenn] [tags: aaliyah rolfe] [location: at the castle gate]
Last edited by zhelaniye on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby multicurious » Mon Mar 29, 2021 7:45 am

SERSHA EATHE
    ─────────────────────────────── ──────────────────────────────
    [ title. werewolf lesser heir ] [ tagged. arlo eathe, tarner eathe | mentioned: n/a ] [ location. the forest ]

─────Sersha smiled warmly at Arlo’s suggestion to travel back with him. Having time to spend with Arlo had become a scarcity with their day-to-day schedules. And with Tarner running the pack, among other things, well... anything as simple as this chance meeting in the forest was a luxury. “I’d like that.” Honestly, she wouldn’t be torn up about it if she was a bit late for her report. It wouldn’t be the first time, though she didn’t make a habit of it. In this case, it may be worth it. Sersha was about to ask where the traps were, when the familiar padding of paws on the forest floor reached her. She found herself mirroring Arlo’s tilted head in the direction of the sound when the wolf revealed himself.

─────Sersha was torn between relief and anxiety upon seeing Tarner, though she couldn't tell exactly why. On one hand, she was glad to see him away from the kingdom for once, where they could be comfortable in both skins. On the other, the tension between her two brothers was palpable, which left her feeling rather saudade, longing for the days when the three siblings were just that. Not just the heirs to their father’s feral crown, but family. Sersha managed a smile despite this, following Arlo’s curt greeting with her own. “Good morning, Tarner. Out for a run, I see?”
multicurious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby axelandria » Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:59 pm

𝐀𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐘𝐀𝐇 𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐅𝐄. ─── tags: ronan
twenty-one | female | lesbian | servant

aaliyah hesitated, then gestured for ronan to go first. "i'll follow you inside, but then i should get to work." she worried a little about what some of her friends may think about her being friendly with royalty, but she figured more townspeople would be nicer to her if they thought she had friends in high places. "it was nice to talk with you." or to you, she thought. "i hope you're feeling better." and she genuinely meant it. high class or not, ronan was still human, and he had feelings too.
axelandria
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boxen. » Wed Mar 31, 2021 9:53 am

𝙵𝚛𝚎𝚢𝚓𝚊 𝙿𝚊𝚢𝚗𝚎
Werewolf | Female | Royal Physician | Rouge
|Mentions: | Tags: | Location: Marketplace ↣ En route to castle |

"Will that be everything miss?" Freyja's eyes switched back to shopkeeper in front of her, a few bottles of liquor making a deep clunk on the counter. The gathered crowd that had captured her attention seeming to have mostly dispersed by now- she assumed it was simply a street performer or drunken brawl gotten out of hand, nothing too unusual for this time of the morning. Clearing her throat, she nodded, buffering her words slightly.
"Uh- yes, thankyou, that'll be all" She shot the man a friendly smile, dropping the correct amount of coins into his open palm as he gently pushed the bottles further across the scuffled counter. Turning down the man's offer to help, she slid her hefty crate from one hip to another with a strained grunt, grabbing the bottles and only just managing to slot them into a secure place, having to balance one precariously across the other glass vials- allowing herself a glint of gratitude that the wooden container was more deep than wide.

Bidding the keep farewell, she turned and began heading away from the market, mentally revising her list with each step. The marketplace, with all its bright colours, obnoxiously loud chatter and labyrinth of people was a setting that could be overwhelming on the best of days and one Freyja was not fond of experiencing more than necessary. 'Too much opportunity for things to go wrong' she'd always tell herself. That wasn't to say she didn't like the people themselves- they were mostly kind and did their best to work with what they had, alot of shopkeepers she'd even known closely for a good few years now from her time as an apprentice, occasionally offering her services for next to nothing if there was a serious medical issue. It seemed to put her in good stead and the people never seemed to notice how even the dopiest of hounds would always be unusually cautious around her. Still, she tried to keep interactions with townsfolk as professional as possible.

The well road path back to castle felt easy on Freyja's aching joints, the same not being said for her hip which would surely be black and blue with the amount of times she'd swung the crate against it. A few well kept guards dropped their heads to the physician as they rode by on pristine horses, she reciprocated the action with a gentle 'good morning', straying just off the road slightly as the equines seemed to get a little too close for her comfort.
Boxen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

tarner > vi

Postby zhelaniye » Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:46 am

TARNER EATHE!! "i kept my mind on the moon..."
[36 years] [werewolf] [male] [alpha of the pack of fordaemdur] [no romantic involvement]
    despite arlo's more concerning response to his interruption of the conversation between the two younger eathe siblings, tarner continued to grant his gaze the leniency of shifting periodically between the two of them. there was a bite to his brother's tone that wasn't present or was different than that which was in his sister's, and tarner misliked it. however, he knew that to convey his discomfort to either of those present to see it would be to admit to an unthinkable lack of control over his family and his pack, and so his nonchalant act was one that would have to be maintained for the duration of their interaction.

tarner shifted the bulk of his weight down and back until his rear was resting lightly on the forest floor. while the rest of his muscles remained taught and ready to fight or flee as he saw fit, tarner relaxed his jaw and allowed it to fall open just slightly into an easy pant, even though his heart rate and breathing had long since returned to their resting rates after he had stopped moving. beyond just his suspicion of his siblings, he found it difficult to fully let his guard down as a wolf. his instincts, albethey those of a predator, wouldn't allow for it and despite all of their differences, he was sure that his siblings could relate to him in at least that regard. but to keep up appearances, of complacency and control, tarner did what his instincts would allow for and breathed deeply through a deliberately slackened muzzle.

brother indeed, he thought snidely, intending the message to be received by both of his siblings, but directing it at arlo in particular. it wasn't the wittiest of responses, but it was an intentional hint as to his distrust for the heir apparent. tarner wanted arlo to know, if he didn't already, he just didn't want to have a conversation about it. tarner then turned his attention to sersha and his lips twitched in remembrance of the sensatiotion of a human grin. distrustful as he was, sersha's charisma was very compelling. and a run indeed too, yeah, he thought, again intending the message to be received by both of them. what are you both doing out here in the wrong skin? he asked, with an incredulous look at both of them.
[mentions: n/a] [tags: arlo eathe, sersha eathe] [location: the forest outside of fordaemdur]
Last edited by zhelaniye on Sat Apr 03, 2021 11:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
zhelaniye

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me