The Hidden *O&A*

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: The Hidden *O&A*

Postby bury » Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:01 pm

ren inaba - 17 - bisexual - incorporeality
location - outside cabin
tags - open
ren sat down against the cabin and set a book on her lap. flipping the book open, she rested her head against the outer wall. her stomach ached from hunger, but she figured she would go eat breakfast when nobody was around to see her.
bury

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tycidox » Fri Oct 16, 2020 1:03 pm

Cree Desai-
Bi
Wings
Tags: Hani, Zaire, Kitchen Party
Cree sighed and just shook his head at Zaire's nicknames.
"You can make your own breakfast you know.." He scoffed.
After he spoke he just listened to what was being said,
drinking the rest of the tea he had before he would move
and put the cup away.

He laughed slightly, and nodded. "I like that one..good job." He nodded again and towards Hani as he walked back over to the spot he had been in before.

Gage Foxx
Pan
Light Heal/Growth
Tags: Elijah
She waved it off, trying to say that it was fine that he didn't
understand. Really she didn't know if she would be able to
explain how the power worked in words if she even could,
just because she had never had to explain it to anyone
before this.

She smiled at the mention of him wanting to learn sign to talk to her, even if It didn't mean anything- it made her happy that someone would do that just to have a conversation with her. She thought for a minute before she pointed at herself, then at Elijah- trying vaguely to say that she would help him with it.
Tycidox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Fri Oct 16, 2020 6:37 pm

Cellia Evergreen-21-Bisexual-Wings-Outside-Alex
Her cheeks burned hotly at his soft touch, her wings always having been super sensitive. She watched avidly as his skin changed to a shiny metal and she made a soft sound of wonder. Smiling up at him she extended her wings to their full span of 9' and gave them a small flutter, ruffling his hair and clothes. "If you'd like, my wings and I are strong enough to carry you if you'd like to really fly." Her eyes seemed a little hopeful of his answer but she also knew it was probably weird to be held by a girl.

Elias Bentin-21-Heterosexual-Earth Manipulation-Outside-Open
He finished with his jog pretty quickly from fatigue of using his ability the whole time. He was grateful he wasn't wearing a shirt right now as he was sweating bullets. This was the best way for him to improve his body while also improving his ability to move earth without having to use too much brain power. He laid himself onto the grass near the pool, cooling himself down without getting in the water, his safe place was ground not water.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

addi | 1 ── nya | 1

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:24 am

xxxxADDISON CAPRI SILVERSTEIN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: nineteen | gender: female | sexuality: bicurious | power: plant growth + manipulation
    xxxxlocation: outside | mentions: none | tags: open

xxxxusually addison was someone who slept in until noon when she could, not having a care in the world as she dreamt sweet dreams. always bundled beneath several layers on blankets, all warm and cozy. today, however, was quite different to her normality. yes, she still slept under a mound of blankets and could be easily lost within them. the only thing is she woke up early this morning, so early she was in time for breakfast! what a shock! the reason being she was excited about being a new place with people much like her. for once she would be able to use her powers freely without the worry of being caught. not to mention there was the possibility of making friends and meeting cute boys and girls! her eyes fluttered open as sunlight streamed in through her window and lit up her bedroom. having slept on her stomach addi pushed herself up onto her hands, stretching out her neck and back as she did so. shoving the several layers of blankets off of her she touched her feet to the ground. the cold hardwood floor caused her toes to curl up, the sudden cold sending a shiver up her body. tiptoeing across her room addison ran to the dresser nearby. from within the draws she pulled out a light blue skirt and a cropped white sweater with little bumblebees embroiders all over it. then she slipped on a pair of all white vans. looking in the bathroom mirror she did her hair, curling it with a curling iron and putting her hair up into a high ponytail. when she was done she twirled from side to side watching as the skirt flared out beside her. with a smile to herself addi grabbed her sketchbook and pencil, placing the pencil behind her ear. with that the young woman felt ready for the day ahead. once more making her way across her bedroom she left the living space to go find a quiet place to sketch. making her way downstairs she took note of the voices coming from the other room. peering inside she saw a group standing in the kitchen having a discussion. okay, maybe inside the house wasn't the best quiet place right now.

xxxxmaking her way to the back of the house addi stepped through the back door. being a nature lover she probably would not have preferred to be inside anyway. just as well. trekking through the yard addison found a lovely tree to sit underneath. it provided shade from the sun and was farther away from the cabin but still decently within the illusion wall. sitting down under the tree addison reached for the pencil behind her ear and opened her sketchbook. she was the type of person who enjoyed sketching. nothing in her notebook was refined in the least. some pages were simply full of messy scribbled or doodles. addison didn't care, though, as art was just about having fun. opening the sketchbook to a new page she stared at the page and tapped the eraser end of her pencil to her lips. now, what to draw?

xxxxNYA MARIE SYLVERSTEIN
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xxxxage: twenty one | gender: female | sexuality: pansexual | power: weather creation + manipulation
    xxxxlocation: pool | mentions: alaina, jasper | tags: elias

xxxxfor nya the day always started early for her. being an early riser it wasn't uncommon for her to be up before the break of dawn. even without an alarm the woman woke up around the same time each day. her body was simply accustomed to do so due to her time in high school as well as previous jobs she's worked. all her life nya was one to wake early. pushing the blankets off of her nya clambered out of bed, stretching her arms above her head as she did so. recently she and her sister had been living at the cabin, having only arrived a few days ago. nya herself was quite skeptical of the place and how safe it actually was. for about a year nya and her sister were constantly moving around due to their powers being found out. mostly, it was nya who was screwing up each time. whenever her emotions get out of hand her abilities spark to life and cannot be controlled. feeling guilty for making her younger sister be on the move constantly nya found out about this so-called safe haven for those with powers. still, nya worried it wasn't safe enough. anyone could easily walk through the barrier and discover the house, which didn't sit well with her. for now, though, it was the only place she and her sister could stay without the worry of having their powers be discovered. all she wanted was for her little sister be safe and be able to lead a somewhat normal life. to start her day off the woman took a quick, steamy shower in the bathroom connected to her bedroom. it was nice having her own private space. after her shower she donned some light wash jean shorts, a white, lacy crop top, and sandals. under her outfit for the day she also wore a two piece swimsuit that was white and had little watermelon slices all over it. (i'm assuming the weather is nice. i dunno, correct me if i'm wrong lol). grabbing a towel as well nya was ready for the pool. it had been a while since she last was at a pool, or the beach, to swim so she most definitely wanted to take advantage of the one that the cabin had.

xxxxleaving her bedroom she quickly made her way downstairs, hearing voices all throughout the house. it was already after sunrise so most would probably be up and about. turning a corner the woman stood for a moment, looking at all the people in the kitchen. there was a decent sized group talking about something. what they were talking about she had no clue. either way the kitchen was currently occupied and nya didn't want to interrupt whatever was going. she would have to get breakfast later when the kitchen party dispersed. with a shrug the woman walked through the rest of the house and made her way out back. stepping out onto the patio she brought a hand to her face, shielding her eyes from the sun. oh yeah, it would be a good day to tan. there were a few others by the pool already. one girl had a rope tied around her waist. what in the world is that for? she thought to herself, eyes grazing over the pool. over laying in the grass nearby was somebody. they caught her eye as she found it a bit strange to be laying in the grass. wandering over to this person nya racked her brains for his name. having only been at the cabin for two days she didn't know everybody just yet. elias, is it? she asked as she neared him. mind if i join you? she then asked with a smile and tilt of her head, now standing in the grass a few feet away from him.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:43 am

*Lovel* wrote:Ransom - Age:19 - Power: Fear Illusion Manipulation - Location: - Tags: Addie
Ransom ran out of his room and down the stairs, he ignored all the noise coming from the kitchen. He really wanted to get outside to enjoy some fresh air. Without watching where he was going he bumped into someone. "Watch it! Some of us are wanting to enjoy the outside without running into others." he remarked knowing full well it was his fault but would never admit it. He looked at the girl and rubbed the back of his head awkwardly before straightening out. "Who are you anyway?" he asked with a smirk, so many people here meant so many opportunities to cause mischief.

Emerson~ Age: 20~ Power: Metal Manipulation~ Location:
Outside~ Tags: open

Emerson was walking and enjoying the weather while twisting a piece of scrape metal into various shapes. The sun felt really good on her face, she thought about stopping to just sit a relax for a while. She found a spot and layed in the grass while continuing to mold her scrape metal.
Last edited by *Lovel* on Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunakitty666 » Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:37 am

Elias Bentin-21-Heterosexual-Earth Manipulation-Outside-Nya
He looked up at the subtle vibrations he felt in the ground coming towards him, he shielded his eyes from the sun to see a girl standing just a few feet away. She was very pretty and she had a sweet voice, sitting up he swiped his brow of sweat and put on his most dashing smile. "Yeah, you're Nya right? There's plenty of room for everyone." He joked, it was a very large area and they fit many people here at the cabin since so many people came from bad homes or experiments. He used his discarded shirt to wipe more sweat off his chest in an effort to show off the muscles he worked so hard to create. He puffed up a little at his own ego.

Cellia Evergreen-21-Bisexual-Wings-Outside-Alex
Her cheeks burned hotly at his soft touch, her wings always having been super sensitive. She watched avidly as his skin changed to a shiny metal and she made a soft sound of wonder. Smiling up at him she extended her wings to their full span of 9' and gave them a small flutter, ruffling his hair and clothes. "If you'd like, my wings and I are strong enough to carry you if you'd like to really fly." Her eyes seemed a little hopeful of his answer but she also knew it was probably weird to be held by a girl.
lunakitty666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AlphaOfThePack21 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:23 pm

Zylah Becker
Hetero
Darkness/Shadow Manipulation/creation
Tags: Crystal
She eyed the woman warily. This girl seemed cautious of her, even though there was no reason for it, she was afraid of them finding out her secrets. Afraid of them finding out her fears. She tended to pull out the worst of people unintentionally, and those people would then use her fears and weaknesses against her. She wouldn't allow it, and for right now it seemed that the girl had backed off a bit now and mentioned something about food. As her stomach growled in agreement. She placed her hand over her stomach crumpling the shirt up into a slight fist as she nodded "yeah...I guess I could go for something to eat." she said as she glanced once more at the room and then the girl and started towards the door.

Jasper Thomas
Hetero-demisexual
Fire Manipulation/creation
Tags: Alaina
He rolled his eyes at her slightly as she just kind of shrugged off her powers. "As if setting things on fire and burning stuff is cool. I work better as a human-sized lighter or a BBQ." he answered as he watched her tie the rope around her waist. He looked at the end of it as she held it out before taking it and wrapping it once around his hand, making sure he had it tightly. "You have no faith in me? C'mon." he joked for a minute before a serious expression came on his face "Don't worry, I got you, it's not that easy to mess up holding a rope, plus you will be lighter than a feather, there will be hardly any pull because you will be weightless." in theory that was true, but it could also be such a mass of energy it could become so strong it would pull him up as well, but that was less likely and more like a hypothesis.

Elijah Reid
Bi-Demisexual [female pref]
Ice/snow/water Manipulation/creation
Tags: Gage
He played with a blade of grass in between his fingers twirling it for a moment before his eyes trailed back ot Gage, she was gesturing, trying to make something known. What was it? Eli sat there and thought for a moment, what was he just talking about? Learning sign, was she saying she could teach him? "How would you be able to teach me? You don't speak." he asks. It was blunt and came off rude in some way but he didn't mean it like that, he was really just curious as too how she would teach him the signs if she couldn't tell him what they meant, unless she writes it down on a piece of paper, the word atleast.
AlphaOfThePack21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby strawbs. » Mon Oct 19, 2020 12:12 pm

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

O B Y| tags: emerson | location: outside
    x male xx 20 y/o xx bi xx cosmic empath; exp. sharing; emotion empowerment xx
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

toby ate a quick breakfast while ignoring the conversations of others who were in the kitchen with him. they didn't pay him any mind, much to his relief. afterwards, he stood up, took his dish to the sink and headed outside, where it was much more quiet and peaceful. away from all the emotions everyone radiated that toby didn't care enough to delve into. he never knew he could hate his abilities so much, and how much that he couldn't control them. he spotted emerson in the distance, messing around with her metal shaping. he went over to her in long, slow strides, and with his hands shoved in his pockets. "enjoying yourself?" he stared down at her with a raised brow, tilting his head as his gaze shifted over to the metal that she was using. he was always somewhat envious of those with manipulative powers - controlling the elements among other things. it was certainly more useful than what he could do with his powers.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

A E| tags: open | location: living room
    x male xx 18 y/o xx bi xx void magic; pocket dimension xx
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

jae was outside, standing near the illusion wall and looking out. he spends a lot of his downtime being alone; it's his most comfortable hobby. just like with today, it's not unusual for him to have not talked to hardly anyone at all. in fact, he almost prefers it. the silence is calming, especially for his nerves. though he's not exactly afraid of people, he just needs some time alone to wind down. some days are better than others, of course. these were one of his off-days. jae steps away from the wall, turning back towards the cabin, intending to go inside. he hears the kitchen conversations and chooses to ignore it, taking a different route and instead going into the living room, where he lounges on the couch there.
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
strawbs.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Lovel* » Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:05 pm

Emerson~Age:20~Power: Metal ManIpulation~Location: Outside~Tags: Toby
Emerson looked up using a hand as a visor to see Toby with his hands in pockets. "Oh hey! It's better than being inside right now. Also gives me an excuse to not talk to a selected few of our roomies." she said with a playful wink. She molded her metal into a ring and slid it on her finger. "Stay awhile, I need some good company." she told him patting the grass beside her. She always preferred being by herself but she didn't mind relaxing with a select few. She had Toby on that list of select few though people tended to believe Toby was rude she thought he was just misunderstood by their housemates. "I bet they were driving you crazy in there." she said motioning her head towards the direction of the house.

Steven Grant.Marc Spector.Khonshu.

*Lovel*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:30 am

Alaina Fellan~21~heterosexual~density manipulation~location: pool~Tags:Jasper

Alaina nodded to him before closing her eyes for a second. She let out a long breath and focused on the way she wanted her body to feel. She was light. If she wasn't careful, the wind could blow and she would fly away to somewhere warm and beautiful. She felt her body begin to rise out of the water but knew the water weight was pulling her down a bit. She lost her control for a moment and sunk. Alaina regained her focus and lifted up into the air slowly until she was at the end of the rope. She could feel her limbs quivering at the power being exorted and knew she would need a rest after this. She opened her eyes, keeping her mind on feeling light, and smiled down at Jasper. She focused on lifting her legs, turning her body horizontal in the air as though she was in flight, a bird against the blue sky. Alaina could already feel her energy wavering and knew if she didn't come down soon, she may very well lose consciousness and fall from the sky.

Alex Fellan~ 19~ Bisexual~ Reactive Adaptation~ location: Kitchen~ Tags: Cellia

Alex grinned widely at her when she offered to fly him, a light rosey color still in his cheeks from impressing her.
"I'd love to fly with you if you're comfortable with that." He said with a small shrug and a bright smile. "Flying with my er, powers, is all just a theory, anyways. He grinned at her. "Are you wanting to go fly right now or wait until dark or...?" Alex trailed off, unsure if he sounded to commanding or controlling. He was hoping he was coming off as nice as he'd liked to have sounded.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me