Exploration Initiate | Open

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Exploration Initiate | Open

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 21, 2020 1:35 pm

jj735 wrote:Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
"I w-wouldn't say that... besides, I was just t-telling my brother whe-where I was." Milo shrugged, leading Skye onwards and into the main building through a little corridor. "T-this is where they k-keep the ship. It's really quite-"He turned to Skye, looking her in the eyes, "beautiful." He finished, typing in his code on the keypad by the sliding door. It heaved open to reveal the front deck of the ship, teeming with workers hurrying about. It was a wonderful sight.

Skye's jaw dropped, this ship was beautiful, everything around here was, the tech, the ship, the ease everyone seemed to have working together. She walked closer to the ship taking it all in. The only thing in here that wasn't beautiful was Milo, no he was handsome. Her hair fell into her eyes again and ran her fingers through it, pushing it back. "This is wow." She said looking at him with a smile.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 2:45 pm

Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
"Certainly is... wow..." Milo replied, watching as Skye tucked her hair behind her ear, seemingly unaware that, to him, she was the most beautiful sight he could see. "You're...wow." He smiled, looking at the floor, a little nervous to meet her gaze.
When nothing goes right, go left.

x
"ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴜɴᴛɪʟ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴘʀᴏᴠᴇᴅ. ꜱᴏ ɪ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ
ɪɴ ꜰᴀɪʀɪᴇꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏᴛʜꜱ, ᴅʀᴀɢᴏɴꜱ - ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴇxɪꜱᴛꜱ, ᴇᴠᴇɴ
ɪꜰ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ᴡʜᴏ'ꜱ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ ᴀɴᴅ
ɴɪɢʜᴛᴍᴀʀᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇɴ'ᴛ ᴀꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏᴡ?”
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:15 pm

jj735 wrote:Milo Haydn|17|human|engineer aboard Romain|bisexual|crush: Skye|jj735|
"Certainly is... wow..." Milo replied, watching as Skye tucked her hair behind her ear, seemingly unaware that, to him, she was the most beautiful sight he could see. "You're...wow." He smiled, looking at the floor, a little nervous to meet her gaze.

Skye turned and smiled. "Okay, at least I'm not the only one." she said then realized how that sounded and bit her lip. "I meant, I'm sorry I don't do words well, I think you're kinda cute." Skye said and tried to keep her hair out of her face and failing miserably.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:37 pm

Milo's heart literally did a somersault inside his chest. Skye thinks I'm cute?! He shrugged it off, trying to look like 'whatever', but he couldn't help smiling. "trust me," he told her, "I'm worse w-with words tha-than you are!" Was that considered a brag? 'I stutter more than you?!' What was that, Milo?! He scolded himself in his head. Not the best comeback. Skye's hair was covering her face again, so he pulled a thin piece of flexible wire from his satchel and twisted it round itself, then gently swept her hair back with his hand, securing it in place with his make-shift bobby pin. "Not the p-prettiest," he admitted, "But it looks pretty in your hair." He averted his eyes for a moment, then looked back at Skye.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:47 am

Milo's heart literally did a somersault inside his chest. Skye thinks I'm cute?! He shrugged it off, trying to look like 'whatever', but he couldn't help smiling. "trust me," he told her, "I'm worse w-with words tha-than you are!" Was that considered a brag? 'I stutter more than you?!' What was that, Milo?! He scolded himself in his head. Not the best comeback. Skye's hair was covering her face again, so he pulled a thin piece of flexible wire from his satchel and twisted it round itself, then gently swept her hair back with his hand, securing it in place with his make-shift bobby pin. "Not the p-prettiest," he admitted, "But it looks pretty in your hair." He averted his eyes for a moment, then looked back at Skye.

Skye smiled and shrugged at him tripping over his words. "Thank you for the bobby pin. and for the compliment." She said looking at Milo."You're not the only person I know who stutters, It's no big thing." She said with a shrug and another smile.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:33 pm

This was nice. Skye was really, genuinely nice. However, Milo knew the break would end soon, and they would have to head back. "Would you m-maybe want me t-to meet you tomorrow? I can help... you find- where you need to go?" He offered, wishing for her to agree.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:57 pm

This was nice. Skye was really, genuinely nice. However, Milo knew the break would end soon, and they would have to head back. "Would you m-maybe want me t-to meet you tomorrow? I can help... you find- where you need to go?" He offered, wishing for her to agree.

"Of course." She agreed with a nod and a smile, she looked down at her watch which also monitored her heart rate, blood pressure and power activity. She too noticed that the break was almost over. 'or after work later on today, I could show you my powers, Yes I have powers." She said to Milo smiling again.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 1:21 pm

Yes! Skye agreed to come with him tomorrow, or even today. That could definitely be arranged. He, actually, felt even more drawn to her when she said she had powers. Was it mind control? Don't be silly, Milo, he told himself. "That's sounds really great." He smiled. "Oh, one more thing-" he clenched his jaw, "can I bring my kid brother? It's just that he has nowhere to go and I don't want to leave him alone in the flat."

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stiles Hale » Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:38 am

Yes! Skye agreed to come with him tomorrow, or even today. That could definitely be arranged. He, actually, felt even more drawn to her when she said she had powers. Was it mind control? Don't be silly, Milo, he told himself. "That's sounds really great." He smiled. "Oh, one more thing-" he clenched his jaw, "can I bring my kid brother? It's just that he has nowhere to go and I don't want to leave him alone in the flat."

"Of course you can bring your brother, I'd like to meet him." Skye said nodding She looked down shyly, would he take off when he saw what her powers could do? She hoped not. She really hoped not. "Okay, see you after our shifts are over." She said and walked back in the direction they'd come from.
Last edited by Stiles Hale on Tue Apr 28, 2020 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Stiles Hale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jj735 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:21 am

"See you then", Milo replied. As he walked slowly back to the briefing room, he felt...content.

x
jj735

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes