We Still Exist (O&A; Need Hunters!)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: We Still Exist (Open and Accepting)

Postby marimo. » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Cleo Sky // Female // 20 // Angel General // Mood: cheerful // Location: her apartment // Tags: open
Now that she's been up for a few minutes, Cleo is feeling much better and alert. Maybe I'll go out for a stroll and grab some coffee. Haven't had a nice cup in a while. She slips her pistols into their harnesses, one on each upper thigh, above the dress' hem line. It was dangerous for her to go out unarmed, and she had learned that long ago in an unexpected skirmish where she was unarmed and had to borrow a sword of all things. Needless to say that went well. She exits her apartment and strides down the street, soaking in the sunlight on her skin. What a beautiful day...

Cam Hunt // Male // 20 // Demon General // Mood: calm // Location: ice cream parlor // Tags: Sienna
Cam dips his head in response, still smiling. "Well, I do generally find it hard to ignore pretty women." He studies her as she puts her magazine on the table. "Yes, I do feel as if I've seen you before, though I haven't the slightest idea where we could have met. I'd certainly remember a face like yours."

Ivy Beck // Female // 17 // Aspiring Hunter // Mood: hungry // Location: family apartment // Tags: Jasper
Ivy pulls out four slices of bread and spreads peanut butter on them. "A friend, huh?" She seamlessly slices both sandwiches in half and puts them each on a paper plate. "Mind if I come too?" Setting a plate down in front of him, she takes a seat across from him and starts to wolf hers down. Breakfast had, in her opinion, been too long ago, and she's starving.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:51 pm

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;|Tags;; Cam|
——————————————————————————————————Sienna eyed Cam more as he stood in front of her, she was more than 98% sure that this guy was a demon, but she wasn’t about to give herself away. “Maybe you live around my area?” she suggested, maybe he would catch on that she didn’t mean earth. If he didn’t, then he was a human. “You’re not so bad yourself,” she said with a slightly flirtatious glint in her eye, it was hard to turn that part of her brain off especially when she used it for work. But he was attractive, and even if he was a demon, what’s the harm in having a little fun.
Last edited by Strawberry.Wyne on Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:30 pm

LeoNyami wrote:Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~Michael

Lillian had ducked behind cover once she saw she had hit her mark. She looked around trying to figure the next spot to hold down. Once she started to move, she heard a voice telling her to freeze. A few plans went through her head of what to do. She quickly flipped her gun around without warning, so it was upside down. She hoped she could pull the trigger before her gear turned off. "Oh, I am so scared," She said rolling her eyes with a heavy sarcastic tone. If she couldn't, she would quickly move into a better position before it turned back on.
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby marimo. » Sun Jan 20, 2019 2:47 pm

Cleo Sky // Female // 20 // Angel General // Mood: cheerful // Location: her apartment // Tags: open
Now that she's been up for a few minutes, Cleo is feeling much better and alert. Maybe I'll go out for a stroll and grab some coffee. Haven't had a nice cup in a while. She slips her pistols into their harnesses, one on each upper thigh, above the dress' hem line. It was dangerous for her to go out unarmed, and she had learned that long ago in an unexpected skirmish where she was unarmed and had to borrow a sword of all things. Needless to say that went well. She exits her apartment and strides down the street, soaking in the sunlight on her skin. What a beautiful day...

Cam Hunt // Male // 20 // Demon General // Mood: calm // Location: ice cream parlor // Tags: Sienna
Cam laughs. He knows exactly what the girl means. "You could say that." He winks. She's definitely a demon, and not a regular old warrior, based on what she just said about living around her area. It was quite a clever thing to say. Maybe she's a corruptor? He thinks.

Ivy Beck // Female // 17 // Aspiring Hunter // Mood: hungry // Location: family apartment // Tags: Jasper
Ivy pulls out four slices of bread and spreads peanut butter on them. "A friend, huh?" She seamlessly slices both sandwiches in half and puts them each on a paper plate. "Mind if I come too?" Setting a plate down in front of him, she takes a seat across from him and starts to wolf hers down. Breakfast had, in her opinion, been too long ago, and she's starving.
"ι ∂σ тнιηgѕ му σωη ωαу, ѕσ ∂ση'т gινє мє αηу ℓιρ αвσυт ιт."
──────────────────────────────────────────
linklinklink
link•link•link•

hey all, I'm marimo! I'm a fun l
oving person who enjoys sports,
anime, and drawing! I'm on her
e a lot in my free time so feel f
ree to pm me if you need any h
elp or simply someone to talk t
o! I like to roleplay and can be
found browsing that forum!
───────{яσяσησα zσℓσ}───
be sure to ch.
eck out the l.
inks to some.
great rolepla.
ys and shops!.
{ριяαтє нυηтєя}───
───{тυяηє∂ ριяαтє}
marimo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strawberry.Wyne » Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Sienna
|Female|Demon/Corruptor|23 Years|Mentions;;|Tags;;Cam|
———————————————————————————————————
Sienna smiled and nodded Demon. Check. she thought, swiping hair from her face gently. Thinking about how she could tell him her job. “I’m really good at persuading people to do what they don’t want to do,” she said, looking at him carefully, waiting for the look in his eyes that would tell her he know what she meant by that.
Strawberry.Wyne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Sun Jan 20, 2019 5:02 pm

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia

He looked at his former colleague and then back to Delia. Softly, he murmured. "Not the right kind of love, Delia. Not love so powerful you'd do anything for it." He just shook his head, knowing she wouldn't understand. He stood up, looking down at the table as he leaned into it before looking up and smiling at her as he brushed one of her cheeks with the back of his hand briefly. "You're one of the smartest, most brilliant people I know, and not even you understand." He gave her a sad look and turned to push his chair in. He started to walk away, pausing for a second as he looked over his shoulder. "Maybe the reason I left was because the person I wanted to love..." Everan paused for effect and to gain his control of his emotions "...couldnt see me at my rank, let alone feel the same."

((Big oof for Everan, but DrAMa???))

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

Michael smirked at the girl, pausing to help the time and for effect. "You should be." He pulled the trigger and drank quickly back down the way he came. Hiding behind an object lower down. He smirked, knowing there couldn't be too much longer until the game was over. Waiting it out right where he was would be easiest and even though she probably knew the place inside out, he figured there would be too many places for her to search for him before time ran out.

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Open

She shook her head, leaning on her desk with her head down. These plans were all wrong. There was no way to take the demons and angels down with these thoughtless plans! There had to be a better way. She turned and launched a blade at the wall, lodging it next to the door.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

She tried to give him a warm smile, but it came out as more of a lopsided grin. "You really do love your poetry, don't you?" She looked at the book when nastolgia hit her like a brick. "I used to dream of being a princess when I was younger." She said, stepping closer to touch the cover of the book in his hand.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LeoNyami » Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:50 am

Lillian Reed~Female~19~Human:Wants to be Hunter~Lag Tag Place~Michael

[size=95]Lillian chewed at her lip when her gear went off. She quickly yet not running went around the corner to recover. Once her gear was back on, she went back to the window to check if he was on the ramp. Not seeing she started getting a little worried. Time wasn't on her side, but she wouldn't lose hope. She took a little time to look around when she was higher up. Not spotting anything immediately she went she went down the ramp. Her brain was already making a plan of how she was going to search for him. "Coward," she muttered under breath. Figuring that he went into hiding until the time ran out.[size]
нєу'ѕ ιт'ѕ LeoNyami нєяє вυт уσυ ¢αи ¢αℓℓ мє ℓєσ.
Was FoalChild please do not steal

ι'м α вιg fαи σf αиιмєѕ αи∂ ωαт¢нє∂ α ωнσℓє вυи¢н ℓιкє fαιяу тαιℓ, иαяυтσ, ∂єαтн иσтє, fяυιтѕ вαѕкєт, вℓα¢к вυтℓєя, αи∂ ѕσмє мσяє.
αℓѕσ му αναтαя ιѕ му ¢нαяα¢тєя мα∂є ву ¢αу.
ι ℓσνє тσ яσℓєρℓαу ѕσ ιf уσυ тнιик уσυ нανє α яσℓєρℓαу ι ℓιкє тσ נσιи נυѕт мєѕѕαgє мє.
тнє αиιмє ι'м ωαт¢нιиg иσω ιѕ...
Too many to list just shoot me a pm if you curious if I am watching it
LeoNyami

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Not here » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:52 am

«—Jessica Marie Delgado
«—20 years old
«—Female
«—Heterosexual
«—Demon
«—Advisor
«—In Town
«— Open
Jessica had left her home in the demon world and traveled up into the human realm. She walked out of an alleyway and turned into a coffee shop, for her daily morning frappuccino. Also wielding her laptop for both work and demon related issues, she gently cradled it in her one arm as she took the frappe with the other hand. She started her walk outside and traveled across from the coffee shop to the grassy area where some trees were. Jess took a sit under a tree, put her laptop on her lap, and just sipped the delicious drink. Demons and angels had it all but this was definitely made by the gods. She looked like any other regular joe walking around, expected the scar around her wrist glows orange and red, which she almost always keeps covered by a black leather band.
Since CS made me change my signature because they didn’t like that my officer died for someone bad, I hope he finds rest while others hate him for doing his job and sacrificing his life.
ImageImageRest easy 1027ImageImageImage
Not here

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flora. » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:04 am

Flora. wrote:Dante Blakesley| Male | 25| Location: The Lake | Tags: Lunara

"A fair sounds like an extremely fun day, I don't know what you're talking about. Everyone needs a bit of excitement in their lives, and fairs are perfect for that. They have just the right amount of chaos." He explained with a smile, he truly did live anything that had to do with human world fairs. "I didn't think that you'd have to come up with a plot for a history book? Isn't that the point, the plot is already constructed and you just have to fill it in?" Dante asked with a raised eyebrow.

Delia Dabria | Female | 25| Location: The Cafe | Tags: Everan | Casey

Delia turned to Casey and tiled her head curiously at her response. "So, did you come to see me here at the Cafe or you just showing up at the same place I am a strange coincidence?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. Delia leaned back in her chair, partly taken off guard by Everan's courage to initiate physical contact with an angel general right in front of the angel leader. "I don't need your pity. You made a mistake you can never come back from, I serve a greater purpose." She responded, hating the sad and pitiful look he gave her after brushing off her response. "I don't understand these riddles you speak in Everan, I never did." She sighed, never having been able to understand half of what the man said while he was an angel let alone now that he was a fallen.

"I wasn't arguing with him, I was just talking. He approached me and starting talking nonsense. I was trying to explain to him that he was being delusional." She pointed out with a shrug.

((ooooohhh what is he trying to do??? lol))
────── grasp the ──

art permission || art source

T H O R N

signature coding

── should ────────
Flora.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby YupItReallyIsMe » Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:24 am

Everan Arvanitis | Male | 23 | Location: Cafe | Tags: Delia

He looked back over his shoulder before turning and coming back. He stood very close to her, leaning on the table as he spoke. "Let me make it clear for you, Del." He sighed, turning his head to the side for a second. "If I hadn't fallen, you would've never known I existed. And even then..." He looked her right in the eye. "You never would've been interested in me." He pushed off the table, turning and slimply raising an eyebrow at Casey.

((DrAMa???))

Michael Fae | Male | Location: Park | Tags: Lillian

"Lillian" he called softly, trying draw her in the right direction. He could at least give her a chance to tag him one more time. There waas barely any time left now. All he had to do was wait on the time or her to find him. If she found him, surely he could shoot first. He leaned against the wall and waited with a smirk.

Elisium Gray | Female | Location: Hunter Base | Tags: Jessica

Elisium needed a break from her henchmen. She left the Hunter Base and took a walk, staring down at the ground. She glanced up when she saw a girl sitting by a tree with a drink. She raised an eyebrow as she approached the girl. "Is that drink you've got good?" She asked cautiously. She never knew where demons or angels could be lurking.

Dawn Emerson | Female | Location: Bookstore | Tags: Eden

She tried to give him a warm smile, but it came out as more of a lopsided grin. "You really do love your poetry, don't you?" She looked at the book when nastolgia hit her like a brick. "I used to dream of being a princess when I was younger." She said, stepping closer to touch the cover of the book in his hand.
YupItReallyIsMe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me