Welcome to the Crescentwood Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(O&A)

Postby Your Nerdy Friend » Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:54 am

Ariane Stoker II Human/?? II Tags: Larkin
"I-" Ariane started, trying to find some defining landmark to go by. It became increasingly difficult to see out of the small red box she had situated herself in, the timer for the mobile phone still ticking away, reminding her of her limit to the conversation. The buildings were formatted so similarly, materials from each building matching it's brethren. "I think I'm in Airedale.." The migraine struck again, catching the young woman off guard as she used he glass walls of the phone-booth to support herself. Everything was so bright, and similar.. There was nothing she could say that would make anything clearer, both for her and her guardian. "There's a pub around the corner, I think. No, that's a florist." Her energy ebbed, a tired hum left in it that gave her state away "I-There's nothing here that I can see. Just canvas buildings. There was a fountain a few blocks back." She let out another breath, massaging her forehead. Everything was so confusing, and so painful. Adding to that, the sickness she felt throughout her body was incredibly intense, and her eyes hadn't yet adjusted to the morning, despite the dark clouds which had rolled in hours ago. She desperately needed to get home.

Magus Meilyr II Fae II Tags:Open
As small areas mid-morning sun peaking through the thick clouds covering the sky peered in through the cook's window, Magus awoke to a sense of change in the manor. It was rare to feel anything out of the usual, but the sense he had felt about today was strong. It was the beginning of something enormous, though most other details lacked any real depth. It had been years since he had predicted any events, but today.. There was something that couldn't be ignored thrumming it's way through the air. Magus feared the worst. Leaving the single bed he had called his home for years now, he walked across to the dresser which dominated the left area of the room, taking up the little space it had left. Years ago, when he had come here, he hadn't needed much for himself. This had stayed true to this day. After getting the prim cook's uniform he had been loaned when he first arrived at the home, he tied his hair into a neat bun and made his way down the stairs, preparing for a day full of hard work and trails across the board. He barley payed attention to most residents passing by him, though he often did. The late start this morning had taken him off the usual track of his day, and he was desperately attempting to get back on schedule. Hopefully Deidre had gotten breakfast started, he knew he would most likely be allowed to wander the estate until he was needed. Magus wasn't sure why it had occurred to him to put himself into a position to do one task repeatedly, but he knew that if he ever got out from the job while still as passionate as he was now, he would employ himself as a musician, or a bard. Something that he could have freedom to go, and do what he wanted throughout any day, or any moment.
Your Nerdy Friend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Wed Oct 17, 2018 12:36 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Larkin

Since Larkin is busy with the phone, LeMarc places the carafe of coffee on the tray and sets it to the side so it may be drunk at the man's leisure. Hearing 'yes, we have someone that can pick you up' he raises an eyebrow and sends a look his bosses way that questions just why Larkin's niece needed any assistance. Or, it is quite possible that the look is to convey that Larkin most definitely is not suggesting LeMarc himself pick up the child. He's much to busy for what he would consider such a menial and pointless task. Can she not walk with her own two feet? For civilities sake, he adverts his gaze.

LeMarc is typically without any pleasant emotions, but he shows physical happiness at Larkin accepting the coffee, if only for a moment. He tries not to think about how much he enjoys Larkin's own satisfaction. Such thoughts would only bring feelings he'd rather not dwell on, whether they be warm or disdainful. As much as he doesn't want to be attached to this place he cannot help it. It's distasteful in its own right, and he knows better.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Open

Without any sort of fanfare, the old vampire turns on heel towards the bookshelves and reaches his hand in amongst the books. He finds a hidden latch which he pulls, a soft click the only indication that this did anything. He pulls at the bookshelf and it swings open, revealing a staircase behind it, which he climbs into, the bookshelf clicking back into place behind him. The inner workings of the wall are a cramped set of pathways that were originally intended as ways for servants to work unseen, but now was mostly used by him to stay hidden.

The way to the attic from the library is through an intricate curve of passageways and up three separate ladders, but he is unbothered by the trip. The space itself is dark, lit only by cracks in the wood and ceiling where maintenance had run low. Franz Joseph traverses blocks and piles of stored furniture to his corner of the room, where a desk is set up covered in piles of papers, all with notes scribbled on them in elegant calligraphy. "Cordelia," he announces to the empty room, "I do not believe the trifluoperazine is working to our advantage. Perhaps I am not using enough in the formula, but more likely it is reacting badly with the stabilizers. I will need to find a replacement." The room does not respond. "Do not fret, I will figure it out." He continues, "If Charles comes by tell him to administer BT2F24 to the subject." The room continues to not answer. "It seems we've lost another assistant. I will go into town tonight." Once more, there is silence. Franz does not seem surprised.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

Frowning, Edith stands. She doesn't know why exactly the dog doesn't want her pettings, but it's certainly unfortunate. Not that she'll push the issue, of course. If she didn't want someone to pet her she would most certainly make it known in a much more...violent...fashion than Spike here. Actually, she'd certainly kicked someone before for trying to touch her in her equine form...Really, this puppy was being quite polite about the whole thing. "Hm?" The hums questioningly as she pats the dust off her skirt and looks at the dog's owner. "Oh, my voice? I'm from Scotland." She suddenly grins. "Gosh, forgot me manners, didn't I? Dotin' on your pup here without even introducin' myself. I'm Edith." She sticks out her hand. Her eyes, green like moss, or perhaps like pond scum, glint in the morning sun. This is not the grin of a docile woman.
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Oct 17, 2018 1:52 pm

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Oisin
──────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
He glanced at the giant who spoke to him with the the thought of him having a good point. He didn't really say anything as he was listening for any movement, or just a simple 'come in', but nothing was to be heard of. Of course, it would've been easier to go in right after tapping on the door, but Faciler wasn't really the type to do that sort of thing. He turned around and faced the giant, seemingly ignoring of what he said before. Instead, he just spoke about what was currently happening at the moment, "Aheh. Sorry- I'm not the kind of person to intrude into other's studies, but I'll show you to the interview room as that was where we were supposed to go in the first place.". Facilier turned around and headed straight towards the interview room, wondering if his misdirection was apart of when he first got to the manor. Or have I always been that way? Sister said that I was directionally challenged...Is that a good thing or a bad thing?. He looked around the manor walls, as if seeing them for the first time before focusing his on trying to get to the interview room without misleading them.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. β„œosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Mary stared back at the man as he didn't really say much of anything. What was he doing? He then tilted his head upwards to look at the man who stood up, continuing to stare down at him. It wasn't long until he spoke, only to ask where his parents were as he told little Mary that he was young and then offered assistance to help find them if he was looking for them. Mary shook his head, "No," he smiled once hefinally got the word out that he wanted to get out in the first place, "Dad, busy working. I dunno who ma is, but I'm here 'cos I has a job to do," . As he finished up to what he was saying, he turned slightly to pull out the list, that he found in the book, that was carefully folded and stashed in his back pocket while talking to the man. He held it out to the man for him to see, hopefully that he wouldn't take off running with it, otherwise his father wouldn't be all that happy with him if he found out that he didn't do his job and just horsed around. Mary rocked back and forth on his heels before stopping, in case if he was annoying the man in the slightest bit possible. Could it even be possible that his own presence was bothersome? Or was it just his thoughts plaguing his mind like that? Well honestly he didn't know, and didn't really care.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Luigi's mansion but everybody is just lost.png

Postby Politics » Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:51 pm

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
┃
┃
┃
┃
┃
xx𝐓𝐇𝐄 π’π“πŽπ–π€π–π€π˜
xx001 Entrance, 002 Apologetic, 003 Facilier,
004 𝐓𝐋;𝐃𝐑 Mystery man may not be
the best with articulation and all,
but he can tell when somebody
is absolutely lost as heck
┃
┃
┃
┃
┃
β”— ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ β”›

"Ah. Very well then. I wouldn't know where we're supposed to go, so I'll just follow you." The stranger gave a funny look towards the direction of the interview room. He said something quietly to the bird, who gave a cooing noise and bumped into his forehead. His laugh was low and somber, but there was a honey-sweetness to it. It rumbled like the faraway din of thunder in summer storms. The great creature gave another cooing noise, a noise a little too soft for a fierce-looking bird like it. The man gave it a scratch under the chin, as you would a cat, with another gentle chuckle. He lagged behind a moment just to dote on it before following behind. "Um..." He looked to the ground and back to Facilier, a shyness to his expression. "...I don't mean to be rude...but are you alright? You seem a little lost...I can wait somewhere if it's easier, I really don't mean to be a bother."
Politics

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Oct 20, 2018 12:29 am

𝔉
acilier R. 𝔏ysandre- "This be the work of Satan"
29-Male | Vampire | Butler | Bi-None | tags; Oisin
──────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Facilier turned his neck slightly before looking back forward so he knew where he was going. β€œI know where I’m going, but I end up getting lost. But it turns out that where I want to go, I end up there without getting lost. Such as the library.” he said, not really happy at himself for saying that. β€œHowever, in the mornings it’s worse...Luckily it’s not that early in the morning, otherwise I’d be a grumpy lost zombie.”. Facilier turned his head towards the bird, still wondering if he has seen a bird of that color before, but nothing came to mind. Maybe a raven or a crow, but they tended to give off a purplish hue. Unless he was colorblind, in which he wasn’t. Facilier looked around the halls before stopping at a door, soon to open it. Surprise surprise, it was the interview room. How surprising. He thought at least he would get lost at least once. He turned to the giant. β€œHere is the interview room, feel free to sit. I shall go back for Mr. Stoker to see if he’s there.” and he should, otherwise there shouldn’t be the heavy feeling of somone else’s presence in the study.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝔐
ary J. β„œosiland- "Ding-dong~ Wanna play with me?"
10-Male | Human | Unknown | Ace-None | tags; Arc
────────────────────────────────────
xxxxxxxx
Mary stared back at the man as he didn't really say much of anything. What was he doing? He then tilted his head upwards to look at the man who stood up, continuing to stare down at him. It wasn't long until he spoke, only to ask where his parents were as he told little Mary that he was young and then offered assistance to help find them if he was looking for them. Mary shook his head, "No," he smiled once hefinally got the word out that he wanted to get out in the first place, "Dad, busy working. I dunno who ma is, but I'm here 'cos I has a job to do," . As he finished up to what he was saying, he turned slightly to pull out the list, that he found in the book, that was carefully folded and stashed in his back pocket while talking to the man. He held it out to the man for him to see, hopefully that he wouldn't take off running with it, otherwise his father wouldn't be all that happy with him if he found out that he didn't do his job and just horsed around. Mary rocked back and forth on his heels before stopping, in case if he was annoying the man in the slightest bit possible. Could it even be possible that his own presence was bothersome? Or was it just his thoughts plaguing his mind like that? Well honestly he didn't know, and didn't really care.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[charlie || 3] [wendy || 4] [stella || 3] [evan || 4]

Postby ~ moth ~ » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:09 am

[ο½ƒο½ˆο½ο½’ο½Œο½‰ο½…..ο½Šο½…ο½†ο½†ο½…ο½’ο½“ο½ο½Ž]
      β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
      [centuries old] [male] [shifter] [demisexual] [stable hand] [location ,, horse stalls] [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, mikayla]
      β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚β–‚
      trying to get the horse inside the stables was proving to be a harder task than usual. it refused to buy into the treats and he couldn't get near enough to grab it and guide it into the barn. from the corner of his eye he saw movement coming from the stables. he thought another horse had gotten out somehow and someone was playing a joke on him. turning his head to see what it actually was charlie spotted mikayla the other stable hand for the manor. he figured that she was coming to aid him in this dilemma of trying to wrangle up the skittish horse. somewhat relieved to see her charlie gave her smile. good morning miss carter. he called out to her and gave a small wave in her direction. turning his eyes back onto the fearful horse charlie took a small step toward it. the horse watched his movements carefully and he had taken a step too far apparently because in the next instant the horse was running off. it was only this horse that ever gave him trouble. maybe it wasn't a fan of shifters. or maybe it had some personal grudge against him. or maybe it was just a skittish horse. are you coming to aid me miss carter? charlie questioned as he turned his eyes back onto the young woman.

[ο½—ο½…ο½Žο½„ο½™..fray]
      [twenty two] [female] [human] [bisexual] [townsfolk] [location ,, town] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, eadgyd]
      it seemed as if the woman wasn't too happy the spike wasn't responding to all the loving pats. she supposed that she too wouldn't feel happy either if a dog refused to reciprocated her love. don't mind him. he's probably too focused on a squirrel to notice anybody was petting him. wendy assured but this was a lie. if spike saw a squirrel he'd be barking like a mad man and probably be chasing it while dragging wendy along for the detour. no. this was spikes way of telling her that the woman before them probably wasn't as she seemed. from her pocket wendy fished out a small bone shaped treat. she handed it toward edith. maybe if you give him a treat he'll warm up to you a bit. she informed. as the stranger finally introduced herself wendy took hold of her hand and gave a hardy shake. i'm wendy. nice to meet ya edith. wendy returned the smile. however she noticed that the others grin was a little ... crazy looking? maybe that was wendy just being on edge now that she figured edith was not human. or myabe there was something strange to the woman. i like your accent ,, edith. i wish i had an accent. i'd probably sound a lot smarter than i am if i did. wendy lightly joked.

[ο½“ο½”ο½…ο½Œο½Œο½..skye]
      [eighteen] [female] [vampire angel hybrid] [guest] [pansexual] [location ,, wandering the halls] [crush ,, open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, open]
      tensing up as the other teen shoved his way past her stella let out a soft hiss. how rude of him to do that. watch it. she grumbled and turned around to watch as the hooded figure headed down the hallway. her eyes trailed after him and the bottle of her drink started to frost over a little bit. someone's a little grumpy aren't they. as always a hypocrite for stella would have done the same thing if the roles were reversed. not to mention she probably would have been a lot more violent about her approach that vengal was being right now. if not for the rules of the manor stella would be a lot more rude than she was being now about being bumped into. pulling her phone out of her pocket she plugged in her earbuds and stuck them in her ears. she then scrolled through different genres of music she had stored up in different playlists until she came across one she was happy with. tapping on it a band of her liking began to play in her ears and extinguish her awareness of the outside world. leaving the ballroom entrance stella started down a random corridor her feet subconsciously taking her toward the kitchen. taking off the cap of her bottle again stella took another sip of the crimson liquid.

[ο½…ο½–ο½ο½Ž..grace]
      [seventy ,, looks twenty-ish] [male] [spirit] [demi-pansexual] [homeless] [location ,, lecks forest]
      [crush ,, tentatively open] [mentions ,, none] [tags ,, katheryne]
      why was this girl rambling on about the dangers of the woods? it's not like evan cared too much about any sort of dangers for he was already dead. he supposed she didn't know that so it did make sense that she would just continue to talk about dangers oblivious to his situation. however she was speaking as if there were more dangers in the woods than one usually thinks of. there were wolves that could tear a person limb from limb. but from what he's seen they tend to avoid people. he's never seen a bear out here so he doubted she could be talking about bears. the possibility of tripping over something and hurting oneself was at a high percentage from what he's noticed. but nothing too deadly. but evan got his answer as she continued to speak. the way she said the words human and hunter gave it all away of her situation. the girl wasn't human. if he was being honest he didn't notice her strangely colored eyes until she pointed them out. if it helps you feel better ,, i guess ,, i didn't even know your eyes were gold until you said something. he informed his voice little softer than before. he understood her fear in a way. he died by gunshot from enemy fire. everyday he feared the hunters. try wearing colored contacts if it bothers you that much. a simple fix. hopefully his words were helpful for the girl ,, not that he cared though. he just thought that she was being a little incompetent if she hadn't thought of wearing colored contacts before. rolling his eyes evan shook his head and uncrossed his arms. take it from me. hiding isn't a long term solution. hell it ain't even a short term one. if you want to be yourself without giving away that your're not human then you need to get creative and find ways to fix the giveaways without changing who you are. such as contacts. now evan isn't exactly the type of give advice but this girl needed a knock in the noggin.
~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Welcome to the Cresentmoon Manor (Revamp)(Accepting)

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:31 am

||Larkin (Lark) Stoker | 26 | Human | Head of Household | Homosexual | Location: Office | Tags: LeMarc, Ariane||

Larkin ran his free hand through his hair, cursing silently to himself. Hopefully, she was right about being in Airedale. He avoided LeMarc's gaze as he could feel the butler questioning him. "Okay. I will send someone out then and pick you up. Just stay where you are and we will walk about this when you get here. Keep safe, bye." He pulled the phone away from his ear and hit the red button to hang up. He slid his phone back into his pocket and picked up the full coffee mug. He was silent for a a minute or so, just taking drinks of his coffee and staring at his desk. Lark set the mug down and looked up at LeMarc, giving a small but apologetic smile. "LeMarc..." Larkin started, already feeling the butler's dismay. "You wouldn't mind looking for my lost niece, would you? There is no one else I would entrust with this responsibility except you. Ariane claims to be in Airedale by a fountain and some buildings, which I know isn't that helpful but I would much appreciate it." he finished, picking up his coffee and drinking some more of it as he waited for an answer.

||Adelia Lewis | 18 | Human | Maid | Heterosexual | Location: Game Room | Tags: Open||

Adelia was dressed in her maid uniform, as required, while she was currently working on tidying up the game room. It looked like a few people decided to have had a game night but they didn't bother to put anything away. it was likely they were too tired by the time they got through and just headed off to be, leaving the staff to clean it up the next day. Adelia counted the pieces of the game as she put it into the respective box, making sure the pieces were all accounted for and not damaged.

||Deirdre Scarborough | Appears 25 | Spirit | Cook | Heterosexual | Location: Kitchen/Dining Room | Tags: Marc||

Deirdre smiled and listened to Marc complain before responding "Well, if you insist on helping, you could grab the spreads for the biscuits while I set the food onto the table." She set the eggs down into their respective spot, making sure it was positioned properly before going back to grab the biscuits to do the same. Deirdre also made sure the utensils were set in the right spots, which they were since Marc sat them correctly. (WB)

||Nimbus (Nim) | 3 | Cat | Manor Animal | Unknown | Location: Library | Tags: Franz||

Feeling unnerved, Nimbus just decided to slowly turn around before bolting off. He turned and dashed back to the fire-place, where it was normal and welcoming. He decided to go under the sofa, just in case, and get as comfortable as he could. As much as he wanted to keep them perked, Nimbus flattened his ears to block out any more rambling that came from the vampire. Out of pity, Nimbus shook his head and felt bad for the seemingly crazy fool.

||Katheryne (Katie) Grey | 19 | Werewolf | Homeless | Heterosexual | Location: Leck's Forest | Tags: Evan||

Katheryne wasn't sure if it made her feel better that he didn't notice her eyes and gave a uncertain shrug. He probably wasn't even really paying much attention anyway though as he still seemed rather bored. "Thanks for the tip. I'll keep it in mind whenever I magically get the money or a safe place to keep them." She muttered, as if she hadn't already thought of the idea before. She grew still as he told her hiding wasn't basically a good solution and she needed to learn to blend in. Katie knew he was probably right, that it is best but the idea of living among them felt like it was just a ticking time bomb. It didn't help that all she was taught for most of her life was to hide and how. "Yeah, maybe." Katie replied, clearly not wanting to talk about it anymore. She didn't really think he cared much so he would probably go along with it.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Your Nerdy Friend » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:21 pm

Ariane Stoker II Human/?? II Tags: LeMark? Or another member of the staff?
Ariane sat in the telephone box, the headache from last night's bad decisions kicking in again. She attempted to prop herself up against the glass as she awaited the arrival of whatever staff would come. She knew quite well what 'talk about this' entailed, none of it pleasant, and most of it at a higher volume than she would prefer, to be honest. But it was vital to her wellbeing at the moment, the only way she could get back to the manor in fewer than a few hours being this tactic. Nausea and another wave of the horrible dryness in her mouth hit her again, causing a small gag as she attempted to stay awake, despite her body saying otherwise. Just a few more minutes, and someone would be there.

Magus Meilyr II Fae II Tags: Stella
Magus made his way down the grand hallways of the mansion, heading towards what he faintly remembered as the door to the wilderness. At least he could find some entertainment outside, if his suspicions of Diedre in the kitchen. As he peered through the doorway, he found his hopes to be true as he spotted the best chef in the house preparing the breakfast, her lover beside her. Magus was thankfully free from duty this morning. He could enjoy the morning, possibly learn a new instrument if he had any time to spare after reading the several novels he had purchased. He had began to find joy in the petty romance novels of the century, their tales of little woe entertaining enough to keep his brain occupied throughout the few years he had still to serve as a cook, and hopefully something more exciting in his next promotion. As he daydreamed, he strolled the hallways a second time, the business of his feet keeping his mind active. After a quick but powerful impact with a young girl, shorter than him by two heads. He gave her an annoyed look as he got up and dusted himself off "It's alright" he was clearly asking for an apology, raising an eyebrow at her with annoyance.
Your Nerdy Friend

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Sun Oct 21, 2018 2:43 pm

Prince of the Damned|LeMarc|Head Butler|Half-Demon|Tagged: Larkin, Facilier

Before the words are spoken it's very obvious to the head butler what he will be subjected to. LeMarc sighs, long and audibly. "Why must I attend to your foolish niece?" He drawls, more to himself than Larkin as he is already pulling out car keys and leaving for the door. He could never deny his dear master. "I will return as soon as I can, sir. Should you need assistance I urge you to wait unless an emergency arises, for I cannot guarantee peak service from the fools who work here without my guidance. Should an emergency truly come up, speak to Deidre." In LeMarc's heavy and judgmental opinion, the ghostly cook was the slightest bit more competent than the other workers. The annoyed and clipped tone makes it very clear he does not enjoy the idea of driving out into town just to pick up Ariane. "Please do..." LeMarc pauses, hand on the doorknob, "Do keep safe." He dislikes the idea of leaving the building without Larkin at his side. It was rarity of him, his possessive and overprotective nature most prevalent with the man. Not that he would want this to be confused with a genuine affection for him, or anything...

With that, LeMarc opens the door, and exits the room, straightening out his jacket and gloves as soon as he is out of sight before head for the entryway to pick up his coat and scarf on the way out. This route brings him directly into Facilier, though. The new employee. "What are you doing here? The schedule today places you in- Oh it doesn't matter, I don't have time for this. Stop fooling around,w e have a tight shift today." He's already walking past the man, grabbing his coat and disappearing out the front door, muttering about 'foolish children' the whole time.

Resident Scholar|Franz Joseph|Attic Hermit|Vampire|Tagged: Open

Without any sort of fanfare, the old vampire turns on heel towards the bookshelves and reaches his hand in amongst the books. He finds a hidden latch which he pulls, a soft click the only indication that this did anything. He pulls at the bookshelf and it swings open, revealing a staircase behind it, which he climbs into, the bookshelf clicking back into place behind him. The inner workings of the wall are a cramped set of pathways that were originally intended as ways for servants to work unseen, but now was mostly used by him to stay hidden.

The way to the attic from the library is through an intricate curve of passageways and up three separate ladders, but he is unbothered by the trip. The space itself is dark, lit only by cracks in the wood and ceiling where maintenance had run low. Franz Joseph traverses blocks and piles of stored furniture to his corner of the room, where a desk is set up covered in piles of papers, all with notes scribbled on them in elegant calligraphy. "Cordelia," he announces to the empty room, "I do not believe the trifluoperazine is working to our advantage. Perhaps I am not using enough in the formula, but more likely it is reacting badly with the stabilizers. I will need to find a replacement." The room does not respond. "Do not fret, I will figure it out." He continues, "If Charles comes by tell him to administer BT2F24 to the subject." The room continues to not answer. "It seems we've lost another assistant. I will go into town tonight." Once more, there is silence. Franz does not seem surprised.

Lady of the Lake|Eadgyd|Edith|Homeless|Kelpie|Tagged: Wendy

"What a pleasure, Wendy! Ha, silly you say that 'cause to me you do have a accent! Suppose it depends on where you're from, yeah? Everyone round here must sound an awful lot like you." Edith grins, her teeth pearly white and thin lips wide. She accepts the dog treat and offers it kindly to Spike, though finding him still in such a rigid manner has her a bit concerned. "You sure he's alright?" She asks, frowning and looking up at Wendy. "Wouldn't 'pect a pup to stay still so long, you know?" It seems like he might be a little sick, or perhaps having some sort of fit. She'd seen dogs with seizures before, and this wasn't too far off, if she ignored the clearly observant look in the creature's eyes. "Hope it's not me that's botherin' him. Gosh, maybe I should head out. Wouldn't want to keep you from nothin' important. Much as I enjoy makin' a new friend." She smiles and her smile is bright and shines like the sun, so genuine in perceived nature. Nothing could possibly be up her sleeve...
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Your Nerdy Friend » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:47 am

Ariane Stoker II Human/?? II Tags: LeMark
Ariane paced, trying to find a way to contain what was threatening to drag her down at the moment, the mere thought of having to go on like this making her more nauseous than she had been before. Oh, how she wished that anyone picking her up would come faster. Thankfully, people surrounded her, and if she could just observe for a few minutes, and distract herself from the terrible pain in her muscles, she could wait until the driver had arrived. Couples passing gave her a sense of curiosity, trying to learn more about their specific predicament. Her addled brain stumbled over thoughts as it tried to process information, the segments of conversation making no sense to her. By the time the car had reached her, it had taken her minutes to get situated, holding off the vomit threatening to emerge from her mouth. Everything had been so numb this morning, from her body to her brain, and she longed for the warm milk and blankets of a typical morning filled with this kind of sickness. Thankfully, the car had picked her up on the brink of collapsing, body still processing whatever had happened prior. Ariane groaned, unable to form a proper sentence, and slumped into the car, her breath heavy as she tried to keep herself conscious.

Magus Meilyr II Fae II Tags: Stella
Magus made his way down the grand hallways of the mansion, heading towards what he faintly remembered as the door to the wilderness. At least he could find some entertainment outside, if his suspicions of Diedre in the kitchen. As he peered through the doorway, he found his hopes to be true as he spotted the best chef in the house preparing the breakfast, her lover beside her. Magus was thankfully free from duty this morning. He could enjoy the morning, possibly learn a new instrument if he had any time to spare after reading the several novels he had purchased. He had began to find joy in the petty romance novels of the century, their tales of little woe entertaining enough to keep his brain occupied throughout the few years he had still to serve as a cook, and hopefully something more exciting in his next promotion. As he daydreamed, he strolled the hallways a second time, the business of his feet keeping his mind active. After a quick but powerful impact with a young girl, shorter than him by two heads. He gave her an annoyed look as he got up and dusted himself off "It's alright" he was clearly asking for an apology, raising an eyebrow at her with annoyance.
Hello!

I'm Nyx! I love science,
reading, gaming, and writing!
I go by the pronouns she/her, and
am attracted to girls.
I'm currently really into the band 2Chellos,
and I'm always open for trade!
Feel free to message me whenever
you feel like it!
Other current obsessions: Steven
Universe, Neil DeGrasse Tyson books,
Biophysics, String Theory, and The