✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: ✫Lost to the Shadows✫ Open!

Postby Keesa » Fri Jul 13, 2018 10:54 am

Marie and Fain(the dog)/doctor/walking home/tags:Natoria, Leif
Fain paused in her pursuit of the scent, waiting for Marie to catch up. The Newfoundland charged ahead turning a corner and barking at a random man tied to pole. She growled, not liking the scents. Marie stopped, surveying the scene. She walked over to the hunter and removed the gag but made no move to free him. "What's going on here?" She snapped, placing her hands on her hips.

Nicholas/cursed/tags:Ond
He looked away, so far handing out in Marie's basement had been working fine but who knows how long until someone found him. "W-we could go to the woods?" He suggested, "I mean not many people go in there and there is lots of places to hide." He paused, "Unlike in the ally ways if someone sees us I guess we could be mistaken for wild animals."

(really sorry! Haven't been able to get on for a while)
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:17 am

Ond/Cursed/13/Female/Thief/Alleys
Ond hesitated about going in but with nothing better to do, she slid down the wall and leapt inside. She studied the room. It reeked of medicine. What was this place, a doctor's home?! Ond hated doctors. She always had. So she turned back out and said, "It reeks! I'm staying up where I am!" And she procceded to climb back up onto the opposite roof.

Leif/Hunter/18/Male/Attracted to males/Alleys
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you, honestly, I don't even believe myself," he said, looking up Marie, Fain then at Natoria. When he looked at Natoria he got defensive. She looked like another monster, not quite but just enough.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:44 pm

Marie snapped her fingers in front of Leif's nose, "Hey, my face's up here" she said, not liking the way he was eyeing Natoria. "Looks to me like you got mugged boy, happens to the best of us." It looked like he had been ruffed up quite a bit. The kid looked to be around Nichola's age and harmless enough. Marie figured Fain could take him if this was a trap. She placed her crossbow on the wall and reached down to untie his hands. "Are you hurt? Don't try to act tuff with me, I'm a doctor I've seen it all."

(I think you accidentally copied one of Ond's old posts)
He looked away, so far handing out in Marie's basement had been working fine but who knows how long until someone found him. "W-we could go to the woods?" He suggested, "I mean not many people go in there and there is lots of places to hide." He paused, "Unlike in the ally ways if someone sees us I guess we could be mistaken for wild animals."
I'm Keesa and I love to trade and RP! I'm always open to joining rp's so feel free to ask!
Please check out this fantastic webcomic!!! http://wherelightexists.smackjeeves.com/comics/2612340/page-53/
PJBUZZY, Moonhear and Buzzypj are my real life friends and we like to trade and hang out at the same house, please don't delete us! Also tigermidnight is my sister.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Wed Jul 18, 2018 3:58 pm

"I guess... But what would be the point? It's weird and dark, though I bet you'd like it because there's a bunch of creatures said to look just like you!" she giggled.

"I wasn't exactly mugged, and the only thing that happened was I hit my chin really hard when it leapt onto my back and knocked me down," he was annoyed by the way that Marie was treated him. Almost as if he was a little kid, or something.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keesa » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:45 pm

"Hmm, it? Not a very literate fellow are you? I'm going to make the assumption you got jump by a bunch of little street kids then and are to proud to admit it, don't be ashamed, I've seen it happen many a time." She smiled and waved a hand dismissively.

"H-hey, I don't like it any better than you but i don't see any other option, staying near people is just asking to be caught." He argued, really hating the idea of ruffing it in the wilderness but hating the idea of getting murdered even less. "Like me-" he began to question than got an idea, "one second!" He told her, running back down into the basement and returning a moment later with a well used sketchbook. He flipped trough the pages "ah, there it is!" Nicholas turned it so Ond could see, "This is what I really look like, I honestly have no idea what you and everyone else seems to be seeing." It was a self portrait from a couple weeks ago, showing a lanky guy with wavy dark hair, maybe a little on the pale and skinny side but still undeniably human.
Keesa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Twilight Prince » Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:12 am

"I see no resemblance but whatever, let's go to the woods," Ond said. She turned to the direction of the woods." Are you sure that you don't want to come up here? No one will really see you. At least, they will see you less than if you stayed down there." She gestured to climb up onto the roof.

"Not kids, a giant dog thing and this other guy, he-- he had a weird face.." he stuttered, then he regained his composure. "They were monsters, like the ones you've been hearing about." He avoided looking at Natoria.

Last bumped by Twilight Prince on Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:12 am.
╔═══════════╗

____
Call me Twili!
Lots of Fandoms
Always looking
for roleplays,
feel free to
invite me to
one by pm!

____
╚═══════════╝
Twilight Prince