Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepting

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Under The Crescent Moon πŸŒ™ | Supernaturals; New & Accepti

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:30 pm

B a y l e e βš“
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Female // 20 Years // Alpha Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: Park // Tags: Kainen //

Baylee let out a snort "I think we're doing alright.. But if I do ever step out wearing something awful don't hesitate to let me know.." she paused. Her mind drifting to the others "Oh I completely forgot.. Parsley has been wearing Hunter's clothes since he came to us.. I should have done something about that.." she shook her head. She grew quiet again as the conversation shifted back to her and her own problems. After a few long moments she nodded "We've had.. some trouble recently.." she admitted letting out a sigh. "Before you and Parsley came to us.. Members of our pack were killed.. Milena lost her father and her sisters, Hunter lost his father. And.. I lost both my parents. They were our alphas. My older sister refused to come home. So that left me to take their place. I sent my baby sister away.. Hunter's older brother took his younger sister and their mother away for a little while. Until things are safer here we can't risk them getting hurt. His mother isn't.. stable anymore.. And my little Petal is.. Well she's far too trusting for her own good. Which is why we seem so much smaller than we actually are. I don't want to risk anyone whose not strong enough to protect themselves." she said.

H u n t e r ☠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // 18 Years Old // Werewolf // Crush: Open // Location: On the move // Tags: Parsley, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon //

Hunter's gaze flickered up to Hakon then back down to his dog. He put his hand on Parsley's shoulder "Hey why don't we give the lil pup some space? I think we're makin him a bit nervous." he said. "Guess we're just a weird bunch. I'm a cat person personally." he shrugged and took a step back. He was pretty bad at excuses but he didn't want this stranger to get any ideas. He wasn't that concerned, he didn't sense anything different about this guy. He wasn't a vampire, he didn't seem to be a witch. So they seemed safe enough.. But with everything that had happened recently.. He wasn't too comfortable around any sort of stranger.

Shifting his gaze between his packmates he tried to gauge their reactions. Lorraine seemed cool and comfortable, but he wasn't really surprised. She was their beta after all.. And although he didn't always agree with her. She seemed the best in situations that could turn bad quickly so he wasn't surprised she'd been chosen. He was glad he hadn't been, though he didn't think he'd even been an option he was still grateful to not have to deal with that.

E v e l y n n πŸ”₯
// Female // 18 Years // Witch // Crush: Open // Location: Front Porch - Leaving // Tags: Seraphina //

Evelynn fixed her bag and flashed Sera a quick smile "Park? Alright." she nodded. She was right the park was sure to draw someone in. Sure it had a lot of people in it at times but if you wanted to relax and had to be around humans.. It wasn't really a bad spot now was it? Surely the werewolves and vampires couldn't sit around lurking in the shadows all day. They had to come out and have normal lives right? Changing her direction she lead the pair off towards the park, her pace was quick and determined.

Glancing at her companion Evelynn decided to approach conversation again "Any ideas what we're going to say to them if we do find one of them?" she asked. That was where she was worried she was going to mess this up. There didn't seem to be any easy way to just spark up a conversation with either of them. They were sure to be upset regardless of who they encountered.

S p e n c e r βš”οΈ
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Male // '20 Years' / 89 Real Years // Vampire // Crush: Open // Location: Walking Down the Street // Tags: Juno //

Spencer smiled very slightly as Juno spoke, his eyes trained on her as he quietly tried to figure her out. "I'll remember that Miss Jun." he replied. He tilted his head, looking down at her curiously as she commented on his eyes. He let out a soft chuckle "Thank you." he took his hand back and moved to her side. Easily matching her stride as they headed forward. "Though I must ask, is it actually called 'Diabetes Overload of Sugar Shop?" he asked. "I'm afraid I don't make it into town very often, though I think i'd still find that pretty hard to miss." he said.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pyra Ilver » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:30 pm

❝Seraphina Mallor❞
witch ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ 19 ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ hetero ➡ ➢ ➷ ➸ with- Evelynn

How to begin a conversation like that? It wasn't going to be easy by any stretch of the imagination, but there were ways she supposed. "Polite small talk first," as much as she despised mincing words, Sera was aware there was an occasional need. "And then just diving straight in. They'll probably know what we're up to as soon as we turn up." she answered. To be honest, it wouldn't surprise her in the slightest if they could skip the small talk altogether, she expected them to just want to get down to business.
Pyra Ilver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:35 am

XXXXXX・P A R S L E Y・
β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„β“„
------------------------------------------------

Β¬ Age; 18
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Werewolf, Pack Member
Β¬ Location;
Β¬ Mentioned;
Β¬ Tagged; Hunter, Milena, Lorraine, Hakon, Hakon's Dog.
He knelt there practically frozen for a minute or so as he watched the pup cower. He felt horrible for failing to calm the poor thing down, so much so that he was shocked when he felt a hand gripping his shoulder. Parsley snapped his head back, emerald eyes locking onto Hakon's face.

"I-I should've.." He slowly pushed himself to his feet and stepped back to stand by Hunter's side. Why didn't it work? Was it because there was too many werewolves around? "I'm sorry that usually works. I smell- fear. I think there's too many of us for me to help it." Parsley wasn't exactly caught up to speed on the whole 'don't reveal yourself to the humans!' thing, but at least, he didn't say it too loud, hopefully Hakon didn't pick up on it. "It's fear.. I wanted to help it but I think I made it worse."

XXXXX・Corie Visciar・

Β¬ Age; 266
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Leader, Vampires
Β¬ Location; Coven
Β¬ Mentioned; Spencer
Β¬ Tagged; Duana
"Don't flatter yourself, I chose you as my right hand for a reason." Corie grinned, kneeling down to start sweeping the papers up off of the floor, shuffling them together and began to shove them back onto his untidy desk. That thing really needed a clean. Papers, pens and other utensils were scattered over the surface and were only contributing to the ever growing mess.

"I don't think it's one of us. They're all too young, especially Spencer." Corie pushed himself back up, shoving the rest of the papers onto the ever growing pile. He himself was not only struggling with the whole werewolf situation, but also with the bills for this place. It wasn't exactly easy, and who knows where he was obtaining the money from. All of it was currently coming from his own pocket however he'd run out of money to keep this sanctuary going eventually. "He might be able to take on an omega, they're weak on their own, he needs more training, more time. I just don't have the time, and when I do, he's always out and about somewhere. Never around for me to teach him anything."
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kurora » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:12 am

Lucia Wight Β§ 24 years Β§ Witch Β§ Location: streets Β§ Tagged: Open

(just to lazy to type a third para right now, feel free to interact)

Duana Γ“ NuallΓ‘ins ✠ 1200/19 years ✠ Vampire Second ✠ Location: Coven ✠ Tagged: Corie

She smiled at that tease. After all the years alone, being around someone was really nice, if sometimes mildly annoying. "Dont lie," she teased, tilting her head down to look at him. "You chose me for my looks." With that, she gave a hair flip, but immideately regretted it. Her hair was always a problem, being long and curly, it got tangled easily, which she sometimes forgot. To remedy this, she ran her fingers through her hair, settling it down a bit. She would jeed to brush it later.
Again, what he said was true. That kid Spencer definitely was always out alone. If he wasnt careful, he may get killed by a roaming group of werewolves, especially with the increased tension. But the question remained of who killed the alphas. "Perhaps cornering the kid would be in our best interests," she said, playing with a lock of hair in her hands. She did this when she was thinking, a habit from her younger years she never could break. "He does not seem to understand the dangers of the werewolves." She was silent for a moment, but then released the hair, and set the hand on the table. She was done thinking. "If the werewolves owed us, we could use that favour to teach Spencer about dangers...?" She trailed off, to let him finish the thought.

Hakon Vinter Β€ 22 years Β€ Human Β€ Location: Streets Β€ Tagged: Hunter, Parsely, Milena, Lorraine

At the glash of the eyes, Fenrir crouched, tail tucked and ears back, and trembled slightly, but stayed firmly in front of Hak.
This action confused Hakon, but he looked at the ones greeting the dog. "His name is Fenrir," he replied, setting one hand on tbe back of the spooked dog. Normally, he was never this scared of others, as he was only territorial around other dogs. No way in hell these people were dogs, and they seemed like nice people, so why was Fen doing this? The gears in his head ended getting caught on this stone of a thought, so he just blinked and dismissed it. Perhaps he would figure it out later. "Sorry, he is not usually like this. I dont know what has gotten into him."

(Gonna wait for the rest to post first)
Kurora

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fenris_Ulf » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:14 am

Jonathan
// Male //36 Years// Human// Crush: Open// Location: In town // Tags: open//
"What a complete and utter mess." the words came out as a grumble as Jonathan stepped out of his truck closing the door with a slam. "They said the house was livable. Man was I played the fool." His grumbling continued on and on as he began to walk around this new town in attempt to find a hardware store. Although even this simple act could turn to be potentially dangerous for him, for after being around Alec for so long, the scent of an unknown werewolf would be coming off the man. Clearly not strong enough for him to be the source, but strong enough for him to draw attention. "Come on I know this place has one somewhere, but where."

Alec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Male// 16 Years// Lone Wolf// Crush: open//Location: Cabin in the woods//Tags: Open
Slowly his world was coming to a clear image, as the wolf woke up. Slowly shaking his head Alec began to quietly look around at his surroundings. Bars... once again he was in a cage, probably tranquilized by Jonathan again. As his head began to clear he was assaulted by all kinds of smells. Vampires, Witches, and ... Wolves. Alec groaned placing his head to the bars of the cage,"I am so dead" he growled out as he debated shifting and escaping there.
Last edited by Fenris_Ulf on Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fenris_Ulf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reija » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:37 am

XXXXX・Corie Visciar・

Β¬ Age; 266
Β¬ Gender; Masculine
Β¬ Role; Leader, Vampires
Β¬ Location; Coven
Β¬ Mentioned; Spencer
Β¬ Tagged; Duana
"Oh yes, let's lock a new temperamental vampire in his room and try to teach him control." Corie snorted at the idea and rolled his eyes. Actually, it could work. Sure, Spencer would be a little more than mad but two experienced vampires could easily beat him, maybe that would make for a good lesson. Then again Spencer might not come home next time.

Corie raised a brow watching her struggle with her long, luscious locks, a soft chuckle rolling from his lips at her struggle. He leaned against the desk, taking a moment to open the top draw and take out his hairbrush, or well, one of them. He typically left them around the house in odd places and as such he'd simply by another one because he couldn't find where he'd left the last one. If he actually cleaned his room he'd find at least five of them. He pushed himself up onto the desk, patting his lap in a motion for the other to sit down. "Does it have something to do with your looks? I'm not sure. How about you show me?" Flirting really helped to take his mind off of things, after all the company of a pretty girl could make any boys problems melt away.
Reija

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Friday_The_13th:. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:08 am

Kainen Voorhees - Werewolf - Tags: Baylee
He let his shoulders drop a few inches as he listened to her, his eyes searching her face. Once she finished explaining how much she had on her mind, all her did was wrap an arm around her and smile.
"Well, Honey, you all of us to help you. I know I am like the freak here, but Baby Doll... I don't ever want you to hesitate to come to me. I am here to not only protect what we all hold dear, but I am here to help you most of all. More than anything I am here to help guard you and be your perfect little shoulder to lean on," he said softly, with more of a big brother tone than anything. He really did care about these wolves, even if he did look different, even if he did mock himself and how he looked, he still had a eart for his own kind.
"Now, I want you to smile and try to see the brighter side of the day. Alright, Hun?" he added with a warm smile.
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β…©β…’
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
β•‘
◍・・・・・◍
◍・・・・・◍
ImageImageImage
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
Hello!
My name is Friday.
I love Horror and Gore.

-c-
✐
◍・・・・◍・・◍・・◍・・・・◍
ImageImage
◍・・・◍
◍・・・◍
.:Friday_The_13th:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:14 am

ℓσяяαιиє Π½Ο…βˆ‚Ρ•ΟƒΠΈ
fΡ”ΠΌΞ±β„“Ρ”
ωєяєωσℓf
Ρ‚Ξ±gΡ•: ραяѕℓєу, ΠΌΞΉβ„“Ρ”ΠΈΞ±, нυитєя, , Π½Ξ±ΠΊΟƒΠΈ
Lorraine smiled at the owner. "He's cute!" Noticing how the owner took note of his dogs unusual behavior, she said "I probably just smell like my dog, that' whats got him on edge." She was ready to shoot Parsley a look, but she doubted the owner could hear him. Nonetheless, she prepared a list of excuses in her head- he's slow, he's weird, he thinks he's a dog. She wished she didn't have to hide, to play these little games, to lie, but the survival of not only her but also the pack was riding on them playing this off.

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby angelonia » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:54 am

β™’ Markus οΌ¬ο½‰ο½Žο½—ο½ο½ο½„ β™’
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | 26 | witch | bi | @: park | tags: open

Markus sat on a spread quilt on the grass. He tucked one foot close to his body and outstretched his other leg as he looked at a plant. He held a sketchbook in one hand and a pencil in the other. His shoes had been thrown haphazardly to the grass beside his setup. Behind him, his backpack laid with the intention of keeping the blanket in place in case the wind picked up. His curls were pulled back and held in place with a hair elastic but a few shorter strands managed to escape containment. The witch was dressed rather unusual. He had chosen a tight t-shirt with a thrifted denim jacket on top, bare of any pins or patches. He wore a pair of black drop-crotch leggings with deep pockets and a fanny-pack despite also having a bookbag. He also had on dress socks that matched his leggings. His jewelry consisted of the necklaces and bracelets his little cousins had made him for his birthday. His loafers lay an arm's length away from the sketching witch.

Today, a crop of common weeds held his attention and he lazily sketched the plant. He was no artist, but rather a collector of plants and their locations. The matter was important to him as he made it his business to know where to find potential ingredients and save some money when he could. Potion ingredients were expensive to come by and he felt that if he could save on the more common ones, he could later afford the more exotic when he needed them.

☾ Louie οΌ―ο½„ο½…ο½Œο½Œ ☽
------------------------------------------------------
cismale | appears 24 | vampire | pan | @: town | tags: jonathan

Louie grew bored of the small town news and the rumbling of a nearby truck grabbed his attention. The vampire made his way to the streets, only slightly bothered by the sun. His long sleeves and pants helped a lot, but it was his signature sunglasses. They had a geometric, silver wired frame with dark mirrored lenses. He loved the things. Louie followed the noise of the truck engine for a bit, his hands in his pockets and his gaze downcast. Then, sooner than Louie would have wanted, the engine stopped. A faint, doggy odor filled Louie's nose causing him to crinkle it in disgust. Dog was not a scent he particularly enjoyed.

He looked up and saw a confused guy many paces away and vampire smiled. An outsider. A new face. Oh, this would interesting if nothing else. Louie plastered a smile on his face and walked closer to the guy, waving once he was just a few paces away. "Hey there! You look lost..." Louie said as got within hearing distance of the guy. "Is there anything you need help with?" he asked as he stopped walking. He was close enough to hear but far enough that thier personal bubbles were not too disturbed by one anohter.
angelonia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

☾ Juno Carter ||

Postby Angered Kitty » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:09 am

J U N O / C A R T E R

Witch // Female // 211 [21 in Human Age] // Bi-curious // Tagged; Spencer

The man infront of her seemed to be so young, she couldn't quite tell what species he was but he seemed very kind. Hearing a nickname made her feel special, thats why she enjoyed them so much. Everytime someone called her by a different name, she knew that the other person mean't that name was just for her. His Gaze seemed to burn a hole through her face, it was so longing and admirable. As he had walked beside her she narrowed her eyes from the sun facing her and looked for her friend's pastry shop, "Why yes, it actually is.... Carlos asked me what i would name it, and he just named it that because well.... Neither of us are good at names." She chuckled lightly and frowned when he said he didn't come into town often. "Well then, if you don't come into town often, consider this a 'date' then." She reached for his hand and innertwined her fingers around his large palm and she looked up at him to smile. She did things like this often, she went on multiple dates, but her love life was complicated because most people just dated her as a 'one-time thing' which made her sad because she felt that she wasn't good enough to find someone who would stay by her side. She had just met this man, but he seemed nice and polite, perhaps he might like to come into town and go places with her if he had any free time. 'Dates' were merely just a title for going somewhere together, but some people don't like labels, so perhaps she should have said it was just a coffee break?..
ᴍʏ α΄…Ιͺgα΄›Ιͺα΄€ΚŸ α΄€Κ€α΄› sα΄›α΄œα΄…Ιͺᴏ
Quality Digital art shop,
with a very wiᴅᴇ range of capabilities!
(Canines, furries, OC’s,
humanoids, And Mythical creatures!
Angered Kitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups