Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

For roleplays featuring human or human-like characters which have inhuman abilities or live in an (original) fantasy world. E.g. vampires, shape-shifters, werewolves. However this category does not include roleplays based on existing fandoms such as Twilight or Harry Potter

Re: Ɯɛℓcσмɛ Ƭσ тнɛ Ƭяιcκмʋяκ Ɔιяcʋƨ! Ѵ2

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:51 am

Della - Famale - Lizard Hybrid - Tags: Open

Della ran for the main tent, nearly tripping over her own two feet. She had heard that everyone was needed at the main tent and she was running behind. The lizard hybrid hoped she hadn't missed anything and she couldn't help but be somewhat excited for the show. Once there, she ran inside and stopped near Jake. She had just missed what he had said about the performance. "What did I miss?" she asked, noticing that there was a medic in the tent. This alarmed her a bit but she decided not to ask about it yet.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Jan 22, 2018 9:38 am

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: ~~~ :: Tent

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

He looked at Amy with a slight smirk once she asked him a question about the performance on how everyone was going to see. Which she mocked the fire-resistant ring that was clearly the plastic that his father lit on fire himself once before, and it didn't really seem to burn that much, or cause any problems to anyone. That was when he pulled out a match and scraped it against his hand. A dim blue-greenish flare came to life as he threw it on the wood that was hidden in the plastic ring. He watched as the fire grew, but not spreading off of the plastic. He held his hand up with his fingers pointing towards the dying flame, "You were saying Ms. Miller?".

As soon as he was finished talking, a voice came up to him and asked him what was going on. He turned and looked down to see Della, "Ah Della, I'm just explaining the performance for tonight. Care to join us?" he asked as he tried to think up a way for the small child to be in the performance without getting hurt or worse.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Frens

She watched as everyone but the goat lady walk away. She turned towards her and thanked her for making the man to leave. But she soon paused once she said ringmaster. Leonay jumped slightly. "Ringmaster..?" she turned towards Felicity and then back towards the goat lady, "But I heard from a friend that the Ringmaster disappeared...?". Now she was confused, but she pushed off the subject that the goat lady was originally going to ask Marius to do her makeup for her. She tilted her head in curiosity. "Maybe we could help. But trust me, I am not that good at it.." she said as she tried to avoid the question of her not knowing to apply makeup herself.

Damien W. Winston :: 18 :: Homosexual Male :: Human :: Flying Trapeze :: None Tent

He sat on one of the platforms, hearing what Jake had to say. He wondered where Iki was? The flying trapeze performer hoped that he didn't eventually run away from this place.

Damien covered his mouth as he laughed slightly at the man's response to Renee's question. He got up before climbing down the platform so he could see why Felix was here. Maybe he knew about Jake's comings and mishaps that he caused a few years back? He shrugged before walking towards the backstage area to see Caspian peeking through the backstage to see what was going on. However he didn't see much as he was behind the other trapeze performer. Damien stood there before turning to see what else Jake had to say. else before they were all dismissed. Or did he dismiss them already? He wasn't sure. Maybe he should've been paying attention more.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Mon Jan 22, 2018 10:57 am

Felix Morris // Medic //Location: Main Tent //Tagged: Iki, Caspian

Felix catches sight of Caspian from his peripheral and resists the urge to roll his eyes. Worry is written clearly on the sparkly man's face, and if there's one thing the medic deems unnecessary, it's worry. Still, he watches the man's lips move in a silent question. Felix shrugs. Iki will most likely be fine.
He sets down a glass full of clear, slightly bubbly liquid on the table next to Iki's head. "Drink this at your leisure. It will help with the residual taste of the tonic, and will help with hydration." He then takes a seat next to the cot and pulls out his notebook and pen, beginning to jot down a series of scribbly notes.

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: main tent//Tagged: Wendy, Alice

Marius leads the girl inside the tent, smiling when he finds Wendy by the entrance. "Oh, there you are sweetheart. This is...Er...Sorry, I didn't really catch your name, darling?" He glances at Alice before shrugging and looking at Wendy again. "Regardless, she is to help you with the show tonight. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish getting ready. Good luck, dearie."
The serpent man winks at Alice with a tip of his hat before strutting off backstage, ignoring literally everyone as if he's better than them.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay, Aslyn

"No no no, you got the rumour all wrong, Leo. The last ringmaster disappeared! Oh well...and no one ever sees the new one anymore...Huh...Yeah, that is kind of weird. Are we really going to see the real Ringmaster Trickmurk today?!?!?" Almost instantly leaves Felicity's melancholy, replaced by her enthusiasm for the circus. She's bouncing on the balls of her feet again, practically vibrating with excitement. "I've never seen him before! Is he really magical? Does he wear a big cape? Can I meet him?!?!?!!??"

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Tent

The small masked hybrid listens to the ringmaster patiently as he lays out the plan for today's show. When he finishes,
she nods and hops off her seat. The only thing she now knows needs to be done is for someone to hunt down their boxes of glowsticks, which she does. It's hidden backstage under a pile of other boxes, which she digs out and carries back to the main stage, setting down the glowsticks next to the ringmaster.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

x

Postby RoselynBlackThorne » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:22 am

── a l i c e -- b a u d e l a i r e
wealthy village girl -- tags: marius
    as alice approached this mysterious and cold-looking girl that
    mr. andromeda introduced as being the performer she was going
    to work with, she felt a little... nervous looking at her. the other
    girl's violet-colored eyes almost seemed to stare into her own, and the fact that this girl pretty much stopped casually twirling her
    umbrella and started eyeing her up the moment she noticed her made the situation even more unsettling.
    "... huh?" her attention was redirected to mr. andromeda when he indirectly asked for her name. "oh... uh... i--it's alice... ali--"
    she didn't get the time to tell him his full name before he oh-so-charmingly left with a tip of his hat... with a small sigh, alice turned
    back to the other girl--hugging her bear close to her chest as the two girls stared at each other for a moment...

── w e n d y -- t r a n t h a m
tight-rope walker -- tags: marius
    ... out of all the volunteers marius could've brought her, wendy
    thought, why did he have to go with this timid-looking little girl?
    not to mention this particular girl looked well-pampered and
    clearly lacking of any life-experience... but, knowing marius, he'd just tell her to deal with it--so that's what she had to do for now.
    "alice," she finally said after a moment of silence--in which case the younger girl snapped to attention. "y... yes, miss?"
    "just call me wendy, please... you'll have to change out of that fancy little thing. kind of hard to perform with skirts that long."
    wendy then turned on her heel and beckoned alice to follow. as the two girls walked to the dressing room, wendy gave her a few
    more pointers in her usual stoic and flat tone: "i wouldn't worry too much about makeup--especially for a rich kid like yourself. but
    you could still use a bit of face-paint if you want to look the part... oh, and don't worry about your toy and other belongings--i'll find
    a safe place for us to leave them until you're just about done here."

all the while, the younger girl examined her surroundings every second or so as she hurriedly kept up with wendy until both girls
    finally made it to the dressing room--in which wendy politely let alice in first before closing the entrance behind them.
RoselynBlackThorne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ƥɛтɛяραn » Mon Jan 22, 2018 11:41 am

Iki Jordan Reagan|Ringleader|Tags; Pretty much Everyone in the tent

The Ringleader's eyes opened once he smelled smoke, but he was sure that everything was okay since Jake pretty much had it under control... Or did he? He bit his lip, hesitant to ask Felix to go get Jake. Instead of asking the medic to go fetch the Ringmaster, he just laid there, wondering what he could do during this time. Sleeping was an option, but if he kept waking up then what would he do in the meantime? Talk to himself? That's a possibility. Iki's thoughts got interrupted as Felix started to talk once again about keeping hydrated and getting rid of the horrid taste that still lingered in his mouth. "Mmph." was the only thing he responded with.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aslyn Blue Redwood|Goat Hybrid|Tags; the smol duo.

She turned her head once the girl thanked her, but she just simply waved it off like it was no big deal. But when Leo asked her about the ringmaster she just simply covered her mouth to laugh a little. She opened her mouth to say something, but the other girl cut right in to explain about Mr. Eridan. Aslyn chucked slightly. "Actually he passed away. The old ringmaster. Then it was passed down to Jake and he found a Ringleader.. Bless his heart, I forgot his name, but then Iki came along and he came Ringleader, in which Jake disappeared due to an unfortunate event." she paused for a moment so she could answer the other girl's question about meeting Jake. "I honestly haven't really seen Jake do any tricks. But I believe Iki did a few before..It is possible that you two can meet him.. I will go in ask him if you two would stay right where you are and I can go get him." Aslyn said as she looked around for a moment or two, awaiting for the girls' reply. But she had forgotten to answer Leo's offer. "Oh, thank you. My makeup kit is backstage. After I get Jake's permission then yu could help me.".

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Amy 'Renee' Miller|Cyr Wheel|Tags; Tent fam

She was bewildered at first, but ir turned into slight anger as Jake started to get a little smart with her. She watched as the fire burn out before turning on her heels and walking backstage. However she stopped once she saw Wendy leading a girl into the dressing room. Was that really the girl that Marius picked? But right now its not the time to pick a fight with the drama king at the moment. Renee swiftly walked towards her tent before pulling out the green suit that a random guy gave to her one day when she went into town to look for something to do. Once she grabbed it she felt slightly uncomfortable getting changed in here since the place was packed with weirdos and pervs. So she walked out and headed back towards the main tent and into the backstage. Amy noticed that Wendy was waiting in front of the dressing room. So she stood quietly behind her.
I used to be Ǥσσɢℓɛ Ƨɛиƨαι (please do not steal)
back home for the holidays <3
Ƥɛтɛяραn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:36 pm

Jake R.L. Trickmurk :: 29 :: Bisexual Male :: Human :: Ringmaster :: ~~~ :: Tent

As soon as he was finished talking, a voice came up to him and asked him what was going on. He turned and looked down to see Della, "Ah Della, I'm just explaining the performance for tonight. Care to join us?" he asked as he tried to think up a way for the small child to be in the performance without getting hurt or worse. As he was awaiting for a response from the young girl, he noticed that Marius found a candidate to perform.

He watched as Wendy lead her to the back before turning over Marquess who found some glowsticks. Alright. He looked in the box and counted to make sure that he had enough for everyone. Green for the hybrids, yellow for the jugglers, light lavender for the monowheel performers, maroon for the tightrope performers, blue for the trapezes and fuchsia for the flying traps. Jake looked over to the side for a moment or two before turning back over towards the box. He stood up and thanked The Marquess before pondering what he should do now. He could give out the bracelets right now, but he hasn't decided on which acts that The Marquess and Marius should perform in.

Jake turned towards The Marquess, "Can you go give the girls of their colored glow bracelets corresponding to their performances. Green hybrids, yellow for jugglers, lavender for monowheels, maroon for the tightrope walkers. I'll get the men after you are done. I'm going to find Aslyn to check up on her." . He turned over towards Della and wanted her to come with. Instead he turned towards The Marquess, "And please make sure that she doesn't wonder off too far.".

He took a deep breath before walking out of the performance tent and walked around the commons where he accidentally stumbled upon the hybrid. He noticed that she cut her hair as long with getting ready. no wonder why she wanted him to leave. Jake headed over there and stood in front of the trio, "Aslyn, that was more than two minutes. And tell me next time you cut your hair, its not even at all.". He crossed his arms and looked at the hybrid with slight disappointment, before chuckling slightly. "Nevermind that. But we need you back into the tent..Where's your piccolo?" he asked, noticing that she wasn't carrying her favorite object around.

Leonay V. Vini :: 19 :: Heterosexual Female :: Human :: Villager :: None :: Frens

Her fear factor was pass the line. She was regretting every moment of being in this circus, however at least something was kinda coming good out of this... But when she replied to her makeup question, someone came waltzing aloud to tell the hybrid -who she found out that her name was Aslyn- something that she didn't quite catch. Leo bit her lip and waited for the goat lady to reply to the man who was kinda bossing her around? She shrugged and hid behind both Felicity and goat lady.

Damien W. Winston :: 18 :: Homosexual Male :: Human :: Flying Trapeze :: None Tent

As he watched Jake checked the box for glowsticks, he carefully listened to what was going on with Felix's patient. He kinda wondered who it was, but it wasn't really none of his business, so he moved along back towards the platform so he could wait for Caspian to finish whatever business that he was currently doing. So he leaned against the beam and pondered for a moment on how the both of them are going to grab the girls and get them onto the opposing platform? He looked up, remembering that there are other bars that are higher than the lower ones. It would mean that the girls would have to grab onto the higher one so the two men could make it to the higher platform where they would get the girls to safety.

He turned towards Caspian and shook his head. What was the holdup?
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Casperphobia » Tue Jan 23, 2018 12:53 am

Caspian Denver//Male//23//Tags: Damien

Seeing the medic's irritation with him, Caspian pulled away from the scene and quickly went to where Damien was waiting. Even when he got there, the trapeze artist didn't really seem focused. What kind of answer was a shrug? He pushed all his worries to the back of his head for the time being. Now wasn't the time. Looking at Damien, it appeared that the gears in his head were already working on how to effectively grab the girls. "You gonna let me know what you are thinking?" he said, raising an eyebrow.

(Wow. Ugh. Writer's block)
Casperphobia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tropicalpeacock » Tue Jan 23, 2018 4:26 am

Della - Female - Lizard Hybrid - Tags: Jake R.L Trickmurk, The Marquess, everyone left in the main tent

Della nodded her head at Jake, wonder and excitement filling her. "I would like to join in if that's ok, sir."
she responded. She had to admit that she did enjoy performing as long as she was doing something she enjoyed. Noticing that Jake had left before awaiting her answer annoyed her slightly but she tried to be understanding in the fact that he was a busy man,
after all. Although she would not admit it to just anyone, she didn't mind the Ringmasters when they weren't too pushy or bossy.

Her attention soon turned to the Marquess as she was assigned the task off handing out the glowing bracelets. Della's eyes lit up at the sight of these and she wondered if and hoped that she could do something in tonights performance. "Could I hold one?" she asked the Marquess once Jake left, reaching for the box but she wouldn't get one without permission of course. Realizing that she was left with the Marquess to keep an eye on her, she frowned a bit, not wanting to be babysat. The lizard hybrid smiled once more as she thought of performing tonight. She looked up at The Marquess with a smile.
Quick PSA! Hi. I'm back and ready to RP and please note that, though my replies may sometimes be slow, I'm always here if people need anything. <3 I only request a bit of patience with me and my replies as things offsite become busier. Thank you all for understanding and please stay safe and take care of yourselves! <3

Tropicalpeacock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:26 pm

As soon as he was finished talking, a voice came up to him and asked him what was going on. He turned and looked down to see Della, "Ah Della, I'm just explaining the performance for tonight. Care to join us?" he asked as he tried to think up a way for the small child to be in the performance without getting hurt or worse. As he was awaiting for a response from the young girl, he noticed that Marius found a candidate to perform.

He watched as Wendy lead her to the back before turning over Marquess who found some glowsticks. Alright. He looked in the box and counted to make sure that he had enough for everyone. Green for the hybrids, yellow for the jugglers, light lavender for the monowheel performers, maroon for the tightrope performers, blue for the trapezes and fuchsia for the flying traps. Jake looked over to the side for a moment or two before turning back over towards the box. He stood up and thanked The Marquess before pondering what he should do now. He could give out the bracelets right now, but he hasn't decided on which acts that The Marquess and Marius should perform in.

Jake turned towards The Marquess, "Can you go give the girls of their colored glow bracelets corresponding to their performances. Green hybrids, yellow for jugglers, lavender for monowheels, maroon for the tightrope walkers. I'll get the men after you are done. I'm going to find Aslyn to check up on her." . He turned over towards Della and wanted her to come with. Instead he turned towards The Marquess, "And please make sure that she doesn't wonder off too far.".

He took a deep breath before walking out of the performance tent and walked around the commons where he accidentally stumbled upon the hybrid. He noticed that she cut her hair as long with getting ready. no wonder why she wanted him to leave. Jake headed over there and stood in front of the trio, "Aslyn, that was more than two minutes. And tell me next time you cut your hair, its not even at all.". He crossed his arms and looked at the hybrid with slight disappointment, before chuckling slightly. "Nevermind that. But we need you back into the tent..Where's your piccolo?" he asked, noticing that she wasn't carrying her favorite object around.

Her fear factor was pass the line. She was regretting every moment of being in this circus, however at least something was kinda coming good out of this... But when she replied to her makeup question, someone came waltzing aloud to tell the hybrid -who she found out that her name was Aslyn- something that she didn't quite catch. Leo bit her lip and waited for the goat lady to reply to the man who was kinda bossing her around? She shrugged and hid behind both Felicity and goat lady.

Damien W. Winston :: 18 :: Homosexual Male :: Human :: Flying Trapeze :: None ::Tent

He turned to Caspian who had finally came over here, asking of what he was planning. 'not really, but I do want to know why you were taking so long to come over here." he said as he looked over to the side before looking back at the other flying trapeze. "I honestly have no clue on how we are supposed to get these girls over to the opposite platform, other than having them hook their feet onto the bar above us so we could land on the higher platform so we could help them get up to the platform as well.

Damien pressed a finger on his chin before crossing his arms. "Now do you have any idea why Marquis was the one who to pick someone?" he asked, obviously unaware of how many questions that he was asking. He looked at Caspian as he searched for worry on the other flying trapeze's face. But he waved it off as he turned towards the ring before turning back towards Caspian.
Sig is a wip <3
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MacabreSmile » Tue Jan 23, 2018 3:27 pm

Marius Andromeda // Snek Boi //Location: backstage//Tagged: xxx

Marius prides himself in his appearance, so of course he never begins a performance without going through the proper procedure to showcase himself at the highest possible rate. He goes backstage to his vanity and applies thick greasepaint makeup to his face; sweeps and swirls in yellows and purples, highlighting and framing his face. He puts glittering powder on his eyes and cheeks and bright purple lipstick. After tying his long hair back into a high ponytail so it curls down his back, Marius switches out his cloak for his performance one and his wide brimmed hat for a feathered purple bycocket. As if to test his own outfit, Marius takes a few bows in front of the mirror, adjusting his cape so it swishes just right.

Felicity Kingsley // circus fangirl //Location: ticket booth //Tagged: Leonay, Aslyn

Felicity is about to respond to the goat lady with an enthusiastic reaction related to learning more circus lore, only for a man to step out of the main tent, dressed like a ringleader. But this man is not the ringleader, because Felicity has seen the ringleader before, which means this must be the ringmaster which means- "Leo Leo Leo!" The girl whispers to her new friend, patting her arm several times in excitement. "That's the mysterious ringmaster! That's him! Leo that's him!"

The Marquess // ? ? ? //Location: Big Tent //Tagged: Tent

Picking up the box, the Marquess watches the ringmaster leave. She hears the small child at her side and turns, tipping her head to one side quizzically. At the lizard-child's question, the mask figure nods and pulls a green glowstick out of the box, dropping it in Della's waiting hands. For a moment, she pauses and taps her foot thoughtfully. Then, she pulls out the maroon bracelets, places the rest of the box on the ground again and raises herself on her toes. Placing one foot in front of the other, she mimes tightrope walking, than drops to her feet and mimes giving the bracelets out. The Marquess then points to Della and tips her head quizzically again. It is as if she's asking Della to deliver the bracelets for her.
Image ImageImageImage
Join Tattered World: An interactive, story-based pet-site that takes place in Hope, the last remnant of the world. Includes editable avatars, fun games, a great community, and a wonderful story just waiting for you to jump in.
Click on the Banner to go to the Site
Hope to See you there -Moth King of Moths
MacabreSmile

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me